TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ass slave! by Itsura

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OK so I'm Gaara-sis. We are three friends makinga story about our three favorite guys and ourselves in anime world. Let's see if you can guess who we are by our writing style, and sayings, at the same time enjoy the story!! ^_^ Disclaimer: We don't own anyone on Naruto though we can only wish.
"Guys I can't believe this is happening!"

"Yeah I know it is so intense!"

For practically our whole lives we had been friends, three different girls with one thing in common...our friendship. I was the one who always flirted, some would call me a whore my friends new I was just an outgoing girl who loved to have fun. Blonde with blue eyes guys usually went for me at a party, but I never went with them if I was with my two favorite girls. There was Suchiko, Inato and me...Gahari. Moving in together at University made the moveaway from home alot more durable with them around. We had previously painted our dorm, green, grey and blue, our favorite colors. We did everything together and maybe we would end up sharing one more thing in common with this new...adventure.

"Come on Hari-san! If you don't stop thinking so much we might have to cancel our flight!"

I looked at those two beautiful girls that I shared everything with, they were pretty much my family, considering I wasn't close with my real one. I walked towards them and we headed towards the boarding area and got on the plane not to long afterwards. We sat together as usual, and giggled and joked about everything in the world.

About an hour into the flight I started getting tired and ended up falling asleep, while I was asleep I had a very amusing dream...

~*~
I was standing on the street and everyone seemed to be passing me without even a glance, suddenly someone bumped into me from behind I went flying and then when I was down on the ground I heard a voice behind me.

" oh sorry about that!"

I turned around to see a flash of red hair...

~*~

I awoke after that, but soon I was curious as to what it meant and if the dream would continue. My two girls however soon got my mind off of the subject with a much needed girl talk.