TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The hidden child! by nekonaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: NEW STORY!! the first chapter is pretty short and with a cliff hanger...kinda! I just posted it to see what the reader's interest in the story will be. SO IF YOU WANT MORE PLEASE REVIEW!!! Disclaimer: I don't own any Naruto character's they all belong to Kishimoto Masashi from studio Pierrot in Japan! anyways ENJOY! ^_^ Also I might add some people during the story that I haven't put in the character's list...
“Isn’t she beautiful?”

“She is…but I will not be able to see her grow up and it’s a shame that neither will you.”

“Yes,…we will have to find a good home for her to live in, in peace without the disturbances of the villagers of these two different villages.”

“She will be special one day, and no doubt she’ll go through hard trials. We will have to make sure that she finds out one of these days as well.”

“Yes we will write her a letter for the future, and when she does find out then she’ll come looking for her family”

“She is our bond that no one will be able to harm, even after she is giving to a family they will come looking for you. Then we will be separated as well.”

“What will we name her?”

“Her hidden name will be Ai Akiko meaning-“

“Love autumn child, beautiful name. But what will her true name be, the one she will one day hear and come looking for the one’s who resemble her face and her name?”

“…her true name will be,…Sabaku no Uchiha, Inato…”