TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Untitled (loooking for a title) by Yuesama

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: eh??? nothing really to say
chapter one

“Monster”

“Demon”

“Brat”

“Filth”

These were the words he heard everyday, words he heard directed to him, words he practically lived on hearing. So this day, was like any ordinary day for him, the taunting, the teasing, everything was normal to him today, everyone hated him, people stared and glared just like any other day.

Naruto Uzumaki, hated from something he couldn’t help, something that didn’t even have to do with him. This was how he lived his life ever sense he was five. Sense then Naruto strived to be notice, to have people see him, to hear him, to not ignore him. But even so all of his efforts had been a waist cause no one acknowledge him. It was hateful glare from hateful glare.

As Naruto walked down the street, older residence from the community glared, one women through a cup of water at him and another one screamed at him to leave this place. He ignored it, there was no point anymore. So he kept on walking.

This was a normal day for the youth named Naruto Uzumaki, shunned by everyone around him. Naruto grinned, it was Friday, yes Friday he congratulated himself for surviving another week in school. Inside his pocket, was a knife, a knife he had said he would kill himself on the spot when everything was to much. Luckily it never came down to that and Naruto wasn’t sure if he should be grateful or angry.

“Hmph, look it’s the demon,” a voice cruelly laughed from behind, Naruto knew better then to look at him so he kept his fake smile on listening to the other cruel things the man said...



“Ouch! Fuck you Kakashi!” A raven haired youth hissed out while flicking a hairless black pointed tail at a silver haired man. The only visible eye on the man curved into a crescent as he avoided the slash of his tail. Sasuke growled and hissed unhumanly as he hovered in the air, his long black skin wings flapping strongly with the help of his breast muscles. Kakashi looked at him with a lazy eye as he regarded the young teen.

Sasuke Uchiha, a young demon prince. Standing at an impressive six feet tall. He had long black hair that spiked unnaturally in the back. Creamy pale moonlight skin made his red eyes even scarier then before. He wore a simple silk black top with slightly baggy pants.

“Stop this foolishness Sasuke, we need to pierce your ear,” Kakashi said boldly while placing a hand on his hip.

“Your not going anywhere near my ear you fucking perverted prick!” Sasuke spat out, he wouldn’t let the older demon get anywhere near his pale ear at all.

“You let me pierce your tongue but not your ear?” Kakashi asked, it actually made no sense to him, the only thing he could come up with was that was Sasuke was in a bad mood and being stubborn.

“You drugged me that time!” ok, so maybe he slipped something into his drink, still he could have perfectly defended himself...sorta. Kakashi sighed in defeat before waving a hand off for Sasuke to leave.

Sasuke huffed and opened his skin black wings and flapped them hard with the help of his breast muscles and flew out the high window to the court yard. Sasuke sighed and rubbed his temple before turning around and walking off lazily.

Sasuke landed on the green grass and growled out, glad that he was able to get away from the man but still pissed off at him.

“That is no way to act Sasuke, learn to control that temper of yours,” Sasuke whipped his head around and glared at his older brother. The man resembled him somewhat only his hair was long and fells down to his back coming shorter near his face, they were the same raven blackness like Sasuke’s. His eye’s to were a deadly red and he stood up at a proud six feet two inches.

“Why do I have to care? You’re the next to the throne not me,” Sasuke snorted unattractively at him. Itachi didn’t look amused by this, which was normal but Sasuke started to worry when a smirk formed Itachi’s lips.

“As you know, Sasuke,” itachi pointed said, “in our fathers will he had three parts of it in three different countries, one in Sand, another in Sound and one here in Leaf,” Sasuke nodded in understanding before hovering over the ground flapping his wings gently to keep himself in the air, “Kiba and his team have managed to find the last will in Sand, inside the will you were given this ring,” Itachi took a small box out of the long expensive royal jacket and give it to Sasuke. Sasuke stared at the soft deep purple velvet boxs for a second before opening it.

“B-but this is! Mothers ring!” Sasuke gasped and stared at the simple golden band ring with a simple light blue diamond ring in the middle.

“It is,” Itachi spoke, it was quiet and Sasuke found that the tone of voice didn’t suit his usually emotional brother. “Even though, Sasuke father favored me over you,” itachi watched his brother’s shoulders tense at that, “but mother loved us the same, Father was unfair to you Sasuke, if I could I would have made him see just how important you were,” Sasuke felt like crying, his mother was one of the most important things to him next to his brother.

“It doesn’t matter now, both of them are gone and even if I kill Orochimaru for killing them it wont bring them back,” Sasuke spat out bitterly, itachi let out a sigh and watched is brother took hold of the ring.

“The ring, Sasuke is meant for a bride of some sort, it is to be your marriage present to who you choose a promise ring, I guess you can say mother wanted you to find someone you truly love and give this ring to seal the love,” Sasuke looked at his brother with an animated face that almost made Itachi laugh.

“It’s for WHAT!” Sasuke yelled out, Itachi grimaced at the voice before turning around.

“What are you bitching for? If anything you probably wont even need to use it cause I know your not going to be looking for any kind of relationship plus your not having an arranged Marriage like me, so quit your bitching,” Itachi answer, his own black wings opened fully, flapping them Itachi took off into the sky.


“How are you Naruto?” NAruto looked up from the bench he was currently sitting on. School was like any other day, painful and cruel to him. But all though’s things didn’t matter when he saw the one who truly cared for him.

“Same as it always is,” Naruto said but he didn’t loose his mask, Iruka looked at the boy and sighed, Naruto was just like him in many ways. But even so there were many things that made him completely different then himself.

“Are you coming home tonight?” Iruka asked him, Naruto moved his head to the side and close them, Iruka was not his guardian, even if the blonde lived with him he had no legal restrain over him and sometimes that made him worry. But never the less Naruto always seemed to make it back in one piece.

“I don’t know, probably not it’s getting really windy out,” I twas then that Iruka finally notice the dark sky, it was spitting water and flashing in the distance, it looked like they were going to be having a thunder storm, whatever or not the storm just pass Iruka didn’t know and watched Naruto for a few seconds.

“Well don’t stay out to late ok? I don’t want you to get sick,” NAruto smiled faintly as Iruka walked off. Naruto laid down on the bench and closed his eyes, he would ignore Iruka’s warning, manly because right now he felt the need to suffer.



“Dammit! Why the hell doesn’t he just listen!” Iruka spat out, the storm had come on faster then expected and when Naruto did not return home after half an hour he knew something was wrong. Naruto could be stupid at times but he wasn’t stupid enough to get himself sick like that, or maybe he was? Iruka shook his head and raced forward to the park.

The lightning was in tense and their was at one time where the thunder nearly hit him, on the T.V (before the power went out) it had a severe thunder storm warming and Iruka knew that just being out here was risky.

“Naruto!” Iruka shouted as best as he could over the raging rain as he pushed forward. Every part of him was soaked and he was beginning to shiver uncontrollably. Finally as he made it to the park he found Naruto on the same bench huddled together shivering like no end. “Naruto...” Iruka said before something caught his eye and the only thing he could do was scream.


((end!...nah just kidding XDXDXD))



Sasuke stared out into the sky, it was black and raining hard, he’d wished to fly around more but the windy sky’s made that impossible for him at the moment. He growled to himself before walking off down the hall to his bedroom, on the way he decided against it and went down to the stables.

When he entered the stables large female dragons regarded him with a flick of there head, Sasuke ignored the female dragons and walk closer to a hey pile.

“Slacking again I see, Shikamaru” Sasuke spoke, nudging him with his foot, a young demon looked up at him, his hair was pulled back into a ponytail and only had clawed finger nails and teeth (this showed that he was not one of the royal demons).

“To troublesome right now, the wind and thunder is making the dragons jumpy, mostly the pregnant mares over there,” Shikamaru pointed over to another section of the stables where the females were bred. Sasuke studied them with little interest but by the way the dragons moved and shuffled he could tell they were agitated and uncomfortable by the storm.

“It wont effect there pregnancy will it?” Sasuke asked out of interest, he was not a dragon rider but even so he was to make sure that the dragons that the riders used were in top shape. Shikamaru yawned loudly before looking over to the pregnant females and stared at them for a second.

“It shouldn’t, it’s not like there getting rained on or the lightning is anyway of endangering them by striking but I’ll ask Ino to check up on them when she comes around,” Sasuke nodded before leaving the stable boy to himself. Outside he was greeted by his best friend.

“Hey Sasuke kun!” A pinked haired girl smiled at him.

“Hey,” Sasuke answered before leaning against the wall. Sakura, the pinked haired girl looked at her best friend curiously, Sasuke was bored from what she could tell and a bored Sasuke wasn’t always a good thing cause sometimes he became grouchy and stubborn.

“Your highness!” both Sasuke and Sakura looked up to see a man running up to them with dogs in toe. “Your highness! Something strange has happened near the garden of Elves, Kakashi Sama request your assistance!” Kiba huffed and puffed as he said this. Sasuke nodded right away and opened his black wings and flew up and over near the roof.

“Glad you can make it,” Kakashi looked at Sasuke from a top of the fairly large poppy red female dragon he sat upon. A royal gold, black and blue saddle was seen on the dragon where they had to cut off any of the really spiky scales on it. “Over there,” Kakashi pointed and snapped the rope he held and the female let out a snort of fire through it’s nose and flapped it wings before taking off down to the river side.

The storm had luckily for them died down and it was only sprinkling drops of liquid making it safe to fly again. Sasuke looked behind him and found the petrol quad already taking flight for there usual round. Sasuke turned his head back to the topic at hand and flung his feet forward and upper body back to land on the soft soggy ground, Kakashi fallowing him not far behind.

Once Kakashi landed and got off the dragon he grabbed the rope by his hand and led the dragon through the forest. The Garden of Elves was an interesting place considering it was more like a forest then a garden. Stories about here were a race of elves used to live here but were wiped out by a deadly disease. Whatever the stories were true know one knew the true origin of the Garden of Elves for no real documents were made. Only the name of the place was ever documented.

The forest had a weird feeling to it, almost a holy feeling to it, Sasuke bit his lip when he felt like shuddering at the tingling feeling he was getting from just stepping on the ground here. As they made there way into the forest Sasuke’s nose could pick up the fresh natural smell of fresh water, it was forbidden for demons to drink from the lake deep within the Garden of Elves, but another smell reeled in his nose, something he never smelt before. It was strange.

“I take from the look on your face that you smell it to,” Kakashi spoke from beside him, Sasuke regarded him before eventually the two of them came to an opening were laying near the left was pile. “Bodies,” Kakashi spoke as he let his eyes travel them. “There not dead though,” Sasuke walked over to the two bodies and looked down. One was a taned youth with dark chocolate brown hair that was let down and a unique scar running across his nose, The other one had slightly lighter skin the other with three odd marks on each of his cheeks. Somewhat long blonde hair flopped and spiked all over the place on top of his head.

“They don’t look like demons, but neither do they smell like one to,” Sasuke spoke to himself, Kakashi looked over them for a second.

“No...could it be?” Sasuke looked over to his sensei who had a first up to his chin.

“What? Do you know what they are?” Sasuke asked his him and listened carefully as he was actually very interested in it.

“They could...they could be human,” Kakashi bend down and looked closer at the chocolate brown haired male, he then moved the two bodies till they were laying straight from head to toe beside each other. He placed his hands on there shoulders, check them before placing his hand on there stomachs, he looked at the bleach blonde boy for a second before taking his hands on the two. “From what I could tell there both human, but the blonde one had a strange power coming from his stomach and I think we should take them to Tsunade and your brother,” Sasuke nodded and the two grabbed them and placed them on the dragon’s back before taking off.


“There human alright,”

‘Wha? What’s that voice?’

“But there hasn’t been a human spotted or even known to demon kind for over four thousand years? How is it possible?”

‘I can’t understand what there speaking’

“That maybe so but don’t forget that there are many worlds your Highness, just because you’ve only known this world doesn’t mean that there are others,”

‘This is really started to annoy me,’

“Then how could they come here?”

‘I wish I knew what they were talking about,’

“Anything could have sent them here,”

Naruto opened his blue eyes and stared up at the sealing, it certainly didn’t look like his bed room wall. Where was he?

“Well look what we have here it seems that blondies woken up,” Naruto looked over to the right an stared at a women with blonde hair tried into two low ponytails at the base of her neck. Her chest was quite busty and NAruto found that no real human could possibly have that size of breast.

“What?” Naruto asked a little frighten and back up on the bed he just figured out that he was on.

“Oh dear, it seems that he doesn’t speak our language,”