TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Spiral Falling by BeccaAmon

[Reviews - 50]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto walked down the still-empty hallway, a strap of his backpack hung loosely on one shoulder and his hands tucked in his pockets. He hunched as he walked, acting casual. He had decided to come in early today since he’d fallen asleep in the middle of studying for a test last night. He needed to look things over before the first period began.

Unexpectedly, a pair of pale hands appeared as if from nowhere and clutched the front of his navy uniform blazer. His back was slammed against the wall, a gasp involuntarily escaping his surprised body.

“Oof!” His eyes closed in a grimace.

“Morning, dobe.” Naruto felt warm breath whisper against his cheeks. He groaned inwardly. This was not what he needed this morning. Parting his lids, his clear blue eyes met a pair of amused, almost black ones.

Before he could speak, a hard, muscular body had pressed against his as a knee parted his legs boldly.

“Uchiha,” he growled, “don't you have some unsuspecting animal to run over or a bird to shoot or something?”

The leg pressed closer to his groin. Unable to control his body's reaction, Naruto groaned at the friction as the leg began rubbing harder. “Got the unsuspecting animal right here,” was the murmured reply.

“Bastard, let go! I'm gonna break your hands and use them to shove your eyes into your over inflated head!” He tried to push the body away, even if he knew it was futile. Uchiha was one of the strongest guys in school.

Uchiha gave a low, menacing laugh. “I like it when you talk dirty, Uzumaki.”

“The fuck do you want today?”

“You haven't been around for a while,” he stated, lifting one hand to lightly trace a finger against the blonde’s clenched jaw.

“I’ve been around, just avoiding the likes of you!” Naruto turned away from the caress, making the last word sound like something one would find at the bottom of ones shoe.

Uchiha made a fist, grabbing blonde hair and turning the face toward his. In the distance, the pair heard approaching footsteps and excited voices.

“Hn.” The pale boy smirked. “Let me see you around more often, dobe.”

“Fuck you, Uchiha,” Naruto spat.

“No. Fuck you Uzumaki,” he murmured in return.

Naruto hissed as his head was pulled back painfully and a wet tongue lapped against the side of his neck, followed by a searing suck. Teeth grazed his skin momentarily as the body pressed into his harder. He grimaced inwardly when he couldn't keep a moan from escaping his parted lips. A breathy laugh warmed his already heated skin. And then, just as abruptly as it had come, the hard body disappeared.

With heavy-lidded eyes, Naruto watched the dark figure walk away as the voices from earlier turned the corner. His entire body slumped against the wall, his knees weak. He waved limply at three of his classmates. When they passed, he gratefully allowed his body to slide down the wall until he sat on the cold hallway floors as he willed his body into some semblance of calm from the unwanted stimuli.

“Fuck,” he hissed into the now empty hallway. “This is not going to be a good day.” He used the collar of his white uniform shirt to wipe the wetness from his neck. Laying two fingers against the abused skin, he felt a pang of panic. He quickly unzipped his bag, looking for a reflective surface. He found his metallic pencil case, peered into it and looked at the crude reflection of his neck. When he failed to find a mark, he sagged with relief. At least he didn't have to steal some of Sakura's cover-up or wear a muffler indoors this time. He gave a silent thanks to his three classmates who had inadvertently interfered with Uchiha's sadistic humor.

He picked himself up, before making his way into the library. It was still early. He could squeeze in some reviewing before the start of class.

*

Naruto looked about the classroom as Hinata walked around to collect the tests. It hadn’t been so bad. At least he wouldn't fail. He'd probably barely passed, but passed nonetheless.

“Naruto –kun?” The shy voice startled him out of his momentary lapse in concentration. He looked up into pale violet eyes which were set in an equally pale face that was framed by short, dark blue hair. He blinked and handed his test sheet over. He noted how delicate her fingers looked. She blushed prettily, then moved on, a whispered “thank you” left in her wake.

He slumped in his chair as he waited for the period to be over, praying Iruka- sensei wouldn't have time to assign homework from the next chapter. Mercifully, the bell rang before the teacher could mention an assignment, and Naruto stood quickly, shoving books in his bag.

“Naruto! Wanna walk together?” He looked behind him. Sakura was also quickly shoving pieces of paper in her bag. Behind her, he caught a glimpse of dark hair and an arrogant smirk. He fought the urge to place a hand over his neck. Instead, he turned quickly and strode out the door without answering his friend.

“Hey! Naruto! Wait up!” Sakura yelled as she ran to catch up with her friend. “What's with you today?”

“What do you mean?” he asked evasively.

She furrowed her eyebrows in concern. “Well for one thing, no one suffered a prank from you this morning, much to everyone's relief.” She chuckled. “And to a few people's disappointment, I guess. You didn't once complain about the test and... You're quiet.”

He shrugged nonchalantly, saying nothing.

Sakura decided not to push her subdued friend, and only walked with him in silence. They soon went separate ways for the second class of the day, and they wouldn’t see each other again until lunch or the end of the day.

Parting ways with the pink-haired girl, Naruto trotted down the hall for his second class. He scratched his head and then grimaced as he encountered a delicate part in his scalp, courtesy of Uchiha.

He reached the gymnasium and strode to the boys change room. He changed uniforms quickly, looking around warily. Fortunately, Uchiha wasn't present in the changing room. When Naruto went out to the gym and didn't see him, he sighed with relief. Good, he must be skipping today, he thought.

From there, the school day passed quickly. There were no further complications, except for a minor brawl during gym class with Kiba.

“Damned dog smelling rabies carrying asshole,” Naruto muttered to himself as he fingered the band aid on his left cheek. He walked toward the tree where his small group usually met up, leaning on the wide trunk of the shady tree and watching the passing groups of students as they made their way home while he waited. After a long while, he assumed his friends had had to leave early, so he left the school yard as well. Sakura usually flew from school to her job at that ice cream place during most of the week. Shikamaru and Chouji were probably at the barbeque place; it was Thursday special after all. Ino was probably working at her parent's gift and flower place.

He didn't have a shift tonight at his job, for which he was grateful. He needed some rest. He looked in the direction of his favorite ramen joint, considering his options. Finally, he decided that yeah, he was a little hungry. He rubbed his stomach in anticipation as he took off towards food.

*

Naruto trudged up the stairs to his apartment after checking his mail. He fished for his keys when he reached the door. Upon entry, he noted the bags of groceries on the floor. His aunt had been at his place. From the looks of it, she left two weeks worth of food. Removing his shoes, he reached for the white envelope that had been left on the kitchen counter.

He quickly read the note that was enclosed. They were going on a trip for six weeks. He peered at the cash in the envelope. The note also mentioned his funds at the bank were increased. He booted up his computer, then checked his account online, raising his eyebrow at the large sum.

He shook his head in resignation. His only living relatives were rich and had kids of their own. His aunt was his mother's older sister. They made sure he had shelter and food as long as he stayed away from them, but did nothing more.

He extracted a few notes from the thick envelope and placed them on top of his desk where he could grab it on the way out the next day. The rest he hid in his vault. He put away the groceries then changed out of his school uniform. He contemplated showering but he was too tired. Exhausted, he fell on his bed and didn't wake up until morning.



The morning light pierced through his sleepy haze, waking him quickly. Reaching for his alarm clock, he discovered it was only six in the morning. He rose to take a shower. If he timed it right, he would have time to do his homework, eat a decent breakfast and still be early for class.



Water sprayed everywhere as Naruto shook his umbrella dry. The sunny morning had quickly turned into a rainy one. He brushed off some of the water droplets that still clung to his uniform as he entered his classroom just as the bell rang. Idly, he noticed that the principal was standing in front of the class instead of Iruka-sensei. He sat quickly, catching a glimpse of Uchiha in his peripheral vision. Uchiha was surrounded by his adoring fans, a pendant caressed between his fingers. Naruto saw Sakura and Ino among the hoard. Uchiha only looked bored and threatening. His uniform was crisp and immaculate as the uniform of the class president and top most ranking student should. Naruto couldn't understand the attraction. It was a deceptive mask that they followed. He knew personally what lay beneath that calm mask.

The principal cleared his throat as a signal for the students to sit in their designated seats.

Apparently, Iruka-sensei was not well. The class was assigned work from the new chapter and was sent to one of the libraries to responsibly work throughout the whole period without supervision from a teacher. Uchiha, the class president, was left in charge. Attendance was taken and then the group moved to the older library.

The older library was less frequently used than the new one. The smell of stale old books permeated the air, but the clean air coming from the rainy outdoors made the smell bearable.

Naruto found a quiet section at the back where no one would voluntarily visit. Everyone preferred the newer desks towards the front. He opened a window and shivered a little from the chill, but decided that a little cold was worth the fresh air. Placing his books on a table that had seen better days, he sat and began to work. After a section or two, he grew tired of reading from his textbook and got up to see if he could find anything decent in his section of the library.

He moved to an aisle in between tall shelves of books, skimming over the titles. His eyes spotted one that looked interesting and he reached for it. Unfortunately, it was placed just higher than he could reach. No ladder could be found nearby, and he was dubious whether the chair that he had been sitting on could support his weight if he stood on it. Cursing his medium height, he stretched his legs to reach for the book again.

A pale hand reached over his and retrieved the book. He groaned as he rested his forehead on the shelves for a moment before turning around. Uchiha Sasuke stood close to him, holding out the book, a smirk on his face. Naruto debated whether to accept the offered help or just go back to his school work. He looked at the book once more. He did want to read it, and that decided him. He took the book and nodded, not a thank you, just an empty gesture. Before he could leave, however, a pair of arms had him trapped in between them. He bowed his head down, staring at his feet.

“May I help you?” he inquired.

“You may,” came the reply, and the other pair of feet drew closer to his.

“This would be a rather strange arrangement to walk into, don't you think class president?”

“Yes, it would be. But you've taken care of that already, haven't you? No one likes this wing.” A hand lifted his chin up, forcing their eyes to meet.

“Obviously it didn't work if you're here, Uchiha.” Their voices were mere whispers.

The hand left his chin to slide down his chest.

“What do you want?” Naruto asked, wary.

“Are you sure you want me to answer that?” Sasuke drew closer and pressed their bodies together. One hand slid down to rest on Naruto's hip and the other tilted his head up. Warm breath caressed the skin on his neck, followed by a warm, wet tongue. Naruto shuddered then forcefully pushed Sasuke off of him.

“Don't resist me,” Sasuke hissed, dark blue eyes growing cold.

“You're sick,” Naruto hissed in return. He spied a silver chain around Sasuke's neck and made an effort to grab at it. His arm was caught quickly and he found himself turned and pressed against the bookshelf, his arm painfully twisted against his back. He grimaced in pain, then winced again as he felt the warmth of Sasuke's body as it neared his own. Soft lips touched the shell of his ear.

“Don't resist me dobe.”

Naruto tried to struggle out of the painful grasp, but only winced as the pressure increased.

“Give up?”

Naruto growled under his breath and nodded slowly. “For now,” he sighed, defeated.

He felt the pressure ease as the arm was released. He was turned, his back resting on the shelves. A hand found its way on his hip as the other tilted his head once more. Sasuke's body was heated as lips, tongue and teeth attacked his neck and his jaw. Naruto's eyes slid shut as his body betrayed him, relishing in the contact. A knee parted his legs. Sasuke's thigh rubbed against him and he hissed at the contact.

“What? Do you get some kind of perverse thrill out of this or something?” His voice shook, breathless. He grasped Sasuke's shirt, feeling the pendant underneath the thin cloth.

“Give it back.” He couldn't quite manage to make his voice commanding; instead, it came out almost pleading. His body arched as warm hands explored underneath his shirt. Sasuke's lips traveled down to his collar bone as he ignored the order.

“Do you know how many people would give anything to be in your place right now, Uzumaki?” Sasuke pressed his thigh against Naruto's hardening groin. Naruto couldn't control his body as it rocked back.

“What an honor,” he drawled sarcastically. “Why aren't you molesting them instead?” He gasped and stopped the fingers that now lingered on the top seams of his pants. “What are you doing?” He hissed as his glazed blue eyes met dark, lust filled ones.

Sasuke rubbed his hardness against Naruto’s. The blonde’s eyes bulged. Damn treacherous body, he screamed internally.

“I'm giving you what you want.”

“I never asked for this!”

Dark eyes gazed at him for a silent moment. Their bodies flushed against each other, pressed together so tightly that the smallest shift sent both moaning. A hand slid down to grab the bulge in his pants and gave it a few slow strokes. Naruto's hand shot up to grab Sasuke's shoulder as his knees grew weak. He couldn't stifle the groan that left his lips.

Sasuke's tongue descended on his open mouth, lapping at the soft bottom lip a few times and briefly entering his mouth to touch his tongue. Shocked, Naruto could only squeeze Sasuke's shoulder as the boy continued his ministration to Naruto's hardness. Naruto felt tightness in his stomach. He was close.

“Stop,” Naruto managed to choke out.

With a final squeeze, Sasuke did.

Sasuke fixed Naruto's shirt collar, then proceeded to straighten the rumpled uniform shirt. He picked up the book that had been dropped and forgotten on the floor and placed it in Naruto's shaky grasp. Then he wrapped a hand on the back of the shocked boy's neck, fingers burrowed in short blonde hair.

Their eyes met as their bodies calmed. Sasuke placed a lingering kiss on Naruto's neck, and then he was gone just as the bell rang to announce the end of the period. Naruto slid down to sit on the carpeted floor. He drew his knees up then struck the floor with fisted hands.

“Shit!! You're so weak!'” he whispered self-deprecatingly.

*

He went home in the rainy weather, soaked to the bone. When he got home, he immediately took a shower. In the shower, his sadistic mind replayed the morning encounter and he was soon stroking his hard shaft. He remembered the feel of Sasuke's hand over it and shuddered. He was quick to orgasm. When he stepped out of the shower, he felt like he should take another, hotter one. He felt so dirty. He was disgusted with himself that a pair of dark eyes and the remembered touch and press to his body could bring him off like that.

He landed face first to his bed and fell asleep. His body tossed and turned as it replayed memories of his tormentor.


TBC….