TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kataomoi ~Unrequited Love~ by Megami Hikaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto only my characters.
Crimson blood spattered everywhere on the rain drenched ground below. Shoroi was kneeling on the ground, grasping on the kunai that was buried into her chest while amber eyes appeared to be gazed over. The Sound-Konoha war was over thanks to their Rokudaime dealing the final blow to the Otokage, the traitor of Konoha, Uchiha Sasuke. Her clothing were drenched in her own blood and her enemies as well. She chuckled a bit as she took a sharp intake of breathe due to the pain in her chest. She felt arms picking her up and placing her in the contact of a warm chest.

"Shoroi..." She heard someone whispered quietly as she felt a hand resting on her cheek lovingly.

"Shino..." Shoroi smiled while she closed her eyes when she felt the kunai removed from her chest. "I'm tired..."

Shino adjusted himself so that Shoroi's head was resting his chest while his arms were around his waist. He was suffering from fatal wounds, but he truly didn't care about himself.

"Shino... you're bl...eeding..."

"Hn... don't worry about it."

Shoroi didn't argue with him while she sighed to herself and asked, "Is it over?"

"Yes, Naruto finally killed Sasuke. He's probably looking for us."

"How...ca...n you?"

"Hn..."

"Nevermind..."

"I'm... a... shinobi... it's my... duty..."

Shoroi just chuckled at Shino's answer, but suddenly she took another sharp intake of breathe before coughing out blood.

"Just...sleep... Shoroi..." Shino watched as those amber eyes he grew to adorn closed for the final time as he silently placed a kiss on her cold pale lips.

Shino turned his attention towards the Rokudaime that was watching the two until Shoroi's death.

"You know you'll be able to live after this, Shino."

"I rather die, Naruto... my chakra's too low."

The Rokudaime could only watch as Shino removed his almost broken glasses from his face revealing sadden chesnut eyes to the Rokudaime that felt sorry for him.

"You truly love her..."

"Yes... she accepted me and love me..."

"For you..."

Shino's eyesight begun to turn black as he whispered quietly, "Shinobi are seen as tools while we are also human beings... we laugh, we cry... we love." Shino's eyes were now closed while his grip on Shoroi didn't lessen while the Rokudaime sighed to himself and prayed quietly, "Good luck in the afterlife."

~Flashback~

Naruto's eyes widen in shock when he spotted Shino slowly got down on his knees holding a black case that was holding a silver band with a firefly and the moon enterwined together as he stated calmly underneath the platinum moon, "Shoroi Yuki Iado... from the first moment you made me smile, I love you and wanted to protect you. So will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?"

Shoroi cried as she shouted, "Yes!" She hugged Shino tightly as Shino gracefully slip the band on her ring finger and kissed her lips lightly. "Thank you.

"Thank you for everything, Shino." After that the arguing of three married women almost made him insane.


~End of Flashback~

Naruto remember that night since he was dragged to watch because of Ino and Sakura. He begun to walk back with the small amount of survivors of the war back to Konoha while his ocean eyes gaze up towards the sky and prayed, "Watch over Konoha, Shino... Shoroi..."