TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Jinchuuriki: Human Weapons by Eternal_Loss

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto… this will probably be the only disclaimer I will be putting up… I always forget about them.


Okay, firstly a few points.

1. This story takes places about six months after Naruto gets back from his two years of training with Jiraiya. (just before Part 2)
2. pretty much everybody is a chunin (like in the manga at this point)
3. I have a good few pairings I will be putting up, please… no flames about them or any other aspect of my story, Or I will be forced to release Gaara… and he’s hungry

okay..everyone ready, please remember to keep your arms and heads inside the car...alright? lets get it on...

PLEASE READ & REVIEW!
Jinchuuriki: Human Weapons


Chapter 1: The Greatest Fears


The Jinchuuriki: to understand what a Jinchuuriki is, one must first know about the Bijuu. The Bijuu are demon beasts, each itself an immense mass of Chakra. In the world there exist nine of these beasts’ each with a different number of tails and each ones name reflecting that. Fist with one tail is Shukaku; next with two tails is Nibi, then Sanbi the three tails and so on all the way up to the nine-tails: Kyuubi. In times of peace these beasts’ are scattered about the world going about their eternal lives as they want.

But of course as long as there are beasts’ of extraordinary power, there will always be countries wanting to posses them for military supremacy. But to control a Bijuu is impossible for any country. They are too powerful, too wild. But that did not discourage the leaders of these countries from trying. Hundreds if not thousands died trying to subdue these great beasts’ before one brilliant, or rather be it misguided individual had an idea. Why not channel one of these beasts’ into a human body? and then, once the human has control of the Bijuu. Control the human, using it as a weapon.

So the first Human Bijuu hybrid was created. Although the people did want a powerful weapon to fight wars with, they did not see these hybrids as human anymore; thus they gave them the name: Jinchuuriki. These Jinchuuriki were shunted by society, most were feared and received nothing but hatred and anger from the people around them.

And now, after many, many years, for the first time in the history of the world; all of the Bijuu had been captured and imprisoned within humans.

The Bijuu always fought amongst themselves. But because they were all of exactly equal power there was little point to fighting, there would never be a final victor. But now that they are trapped inside humans, their powers varied greatly. But, they did not turn to violence right away. They at first only plotted about how to free themselves. But over time the greed and darkness that reside in all human hearts began to taint their minds.

The Bijuu weren’t saints, but they weren’t devils either…mostly. But once they were tainted by the darkness of humans they each wanted to be known as the strongest Bijuu. And to attain this they each decided to kill the other eight. So the great Jinchuuriki War was about to begin…

~*~

Deep in the woods three days from the gates of Konoha a small fire is burning, cooking a fish that is to be a meal for a single ninja. A glance at his forehead protector would reveal that he is from the Hidden Rain village. His village is two counties over from Fire country. But he had a mission to complete that would no be deterred by any amount of distance. He was here to kill Kyuubi and Jinchuuriki that he resided in.

He threw a few more longs into the fire before him making it burn brighter. He was not worried about anyone from the village seeing it. His Genjutsu was second to none, it was his specialty. Even if someone were to walk right up to his camp and looked right at him they wouldn’t see anything but what he wanted them to.

The flames dance even higher, illuminating his features. He wasn’t a large man. Nor was he a dwarf. He was of usual height, usual build. He wore long black pants, black boots with steel caps on the toes and a red jacket with many pockets. His face was unremarkable, framed by a wild mane of black hair. But his eyes, they were his distinguishing feature. They were a chilling steely gray that seemed to bore into anyone who dared to make eyes contact.

With a liquid movement he plucked the fish out of the fire. The flames hadn’t been used to cook the fish, rather just to warm it up. He opened his mouth wide and just before he bit into the fish his inch long canine teeth glittered menacingly in the light cast by the flames. A pleased look shone on his face as blood ran down his chin.

Finishing the fish in another three mouthfuls he leaned back against the tree and waited for the time to be right. He would infiltrate the village by night, avoiding the ANBU. He would not do this because he was afraid of them, but because it was a game to him. He simply wanted to see if the best this village had to offer could catch him. And once he was inside he would ‘persuade’ a few of the villagers to tell him where Kyuubi was. He didn’t expect to run into any opposition during this phase of his plan. The villagers should be more them willing to give up their cursed one.

And so Hakuu, keeper of the seven tailed wolf patiently waited for the sun to go down. It was still very early. It probably wouldn’t go down for at least six more hours, but he was patient. He could wait.

~*~

Naruto walked through the streets of Konoha on a bright and sunny day. He was passing a market place on his way to go get some ramen at the restaurant. There were old women haggling over the prices of produce. Men arguing about sporting events and, a little further down the street a group of young children seemed to have started a kick-ball game. To every one around him it was a beautiful and prosperous day. But to Naruto it didn’t seem like a good day. To him it seemed like every other day he had ever spent in Konoha; Cold and dark.

He now had many friends and other people that cared for him. Iruka-sensi had become more like a father and Kakashi-sensi had become akin to a big brother, a strong, and powerful a figure to look up to and strive to be like. But here, alone… walking the streets he felt like he did before the ninja academy, back when he was looked down upon.

All around him were those same cold eyes. They had always seemed like they were blaming him for something… accusing him for a crime he didn’t know about. And they were. He had found out the Nine-Tails demon fox, Kyuubi that had attacked the village sixteen years ago now, killing so many brave ninja, including the Forth. But his dying act was to seal Kyuubi inside the navel of a newborn child. It had been his wish that Naruto be seen as a hero for sealing the demon fox and saving the world from its destruction. But instead he was seen as the beast itself.

Everybody always looked like they were expecting him to grow fangs and lunge at their necks at any second. He never asked to be cursed with the demon fox. It wasn’t his choice. But they still looked at him, accusing him. He wanted so badly to look at his feet, to look away from those cold eyes. But he didn’t. He was strong and stared defiantly back at everyone.

Just as he neared the kick-ball game several mothers quickly pulled their children away from him. The younglings not understanding the fear their parents had started at him with equal contempt. That’s what it was like at the academy at first. The fate of Kyuubi was to be kept secret from Naruto’s generation. But the parents let their hatred and fear for him seep through, thus their offspring shared the same anger not knowing why.

When he stepped into the restaurant and took a seat at the counter to order his ramen. The owner first gave him that same cold stare before asking what he wanted. Ordering his ramen (shrimp ramen today) and leaned back on the stool to look up at the ceiling fan spinning in an endless circle. Well, saying that everybody had that cold stare or that hatred for him was not completely true. Back even before he had befriended Iruka-sensi there was one person to look at him kindly.

Hinata, while all the other children stared at him with anger and contempt. She always looked upon him with those soft gentle eyes. She always had a kind word to whisper in his direction, or a gentle smile. In a time when all he was used to reviving from everyone was anger and stabbing laughter her soft voice stirred his very soul.

Over time he had developed a crush on her, yes. He had liked her. But every time he tried to act on it. Tried to get close enough to speak to her or when he tried to reach out to her she would always pull away, or shift her soft eyes onto something else. He wasn’t an idiot. He got the hint. She didn’t want anything to do with him. Although she spoke to him in a soft gentle voice she still didn’t want to be near him. So he had backed off.

~*~

Hinata was sitting in a chair at the ice cream shop next to the restaurant when Naruto had come around the corner, presumably to get something to eat for lunch. The second she saw him her heart started to beat faster, he breath caught in her throat. She reached for her glass of soda on the table in front of her and took a sip, trying to calm herself down a bit. Today was the day.

Tenten had become her best friend; sure she had a few others. Sakura, Ino. But she shared more in common with Tenten then with the other two girls. And this commonality had lead to Tenten’s realization of Hinata’s affection for Naruto. So after much pestering Tenten had gotten Hinata to come meet Naruto here. Once she followed him into the restaurant they had agreed she would tell him how she felt.

But it was easier said then done. She watched him coming closer and her legs felt like they were turning to jello. Everything started to get a little quieter; she could hear her blood pounding in her ears. He was just passing some kids when she commanded her legs to stand. But nothing happened. She could feel the muscles in her legs twitch but they wouldn’t pull her up. Her breath started to come a little faster as Naruto drew nearer.

She tried to grab the table with her hands to pull herself up, but now her arms wouldn’t respond either. ‘Oh god, he gunna walk right past me.’ She though horrified. ‘GET UP GIRL.’ But still nothing would work. He legs and hand were frozen with fear. Now hundreds of images and thoughts flooded her mind.

‘What if he says no?’

‘He won’t’

‘What if he laughs in my face?’

‘He wouldn’t.’

‘But he had never shown any indication that he liked me back.’

‘Remember what Tenten said, guy or girl. You always gotta make the first move.’

‘What id she was wrong?’

‘She wasn’t’

‘Yes she was.’

By now Naruto was just about to walk in front of her and she still couldn’t stand up. She had to do something, he was about to walk right past her. She tried to call out to him. If she couldn’t get up, maybe she could get him to come to her. She tried several times but every time she opened her mouth her voice caught in her throat and she remained silent. She silently cursed herself as her eyes filled with the sting of tears. She was too afraid he might say no, she lost him again.

He went into the restaurant and closed the door, locking her outside, alone. She threw he drink angrily at the garbage can, missing of course and slammed a small fist onto the table. Why was she so weak? Why couldn’t she talk to him? She hated herself for being so soft. But then a voice came from, behind her.

“The doors not locked you know, you can go in and talk to him there.” Hinata turned around surprised and saw Tenten standing right behind her.

“What are you doing here?’ asked Hinata

Suddenly Rock Lee appeared from behind Tenten and through a mouthful of chocolate mumbled “Ice crème.”

Tenten, seeing Lee looking like a squirrel with his cheeks full of ice cream suppressed a laugh and said, ‘Hey lover boy, where’s mine?” Lee held out a strawberry cone with a large bite out of the side, offering a small shrug and puppy dog eyes as an apology. This time Tenten did laugh as she took her ice crème.

Hinata remembered Tenten saying that she had had to make the first move to start her relationship with Lee, and now the two had been going out for nearly a year and a half now. Turning back to Hinata Tenten tried to ignore Lees mutilation of his cone (the guy had a thing for chocolate) and got serious.

“I came because I knew you’d need a kick in the pants to get moving.” she said, then a grin spread across her face. “Am I right?” Hinata tentatively nodded, so Tenten continued. “Remember what I said guy or girl, you still have to make the first move, now get up and get your man.”

At that Hinata blush furiously and said “he’s not my man.”

“Well not with that attitude.” Shouted Tenten getting everyone’s attention and made Hinata blush even more (if that was possible) “now c’mon girl, get up.” And with that Tenten grabbed Hinata under the arm and forced her to her feet. Then marched her to the door of the Ramen shop, with Rock Lee dripping ice crème behind her.

“But… but…I….” Protested Hinata as the door drew nearer.

“The only but you should be thinking about is Naruto’s, now get in there.” And the next thing Hinata knew she was being pushed through the doors of the shop.