TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Light and Dark by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi!! This is going to be very interesting for me to do, for the simple fact, that this will be my first co-op with someone other than Daisukekun. Thank you to Akirahatesyou for being willing to work with me on this, and sorry it took so long to get up. Also this fic will only feature Rissa...sorry no Ryu or Zeke from me in this story....

Disclaimer: yea you know what it is supposed to say, but just for the sake of my happy butt, i only own Rissa-chan.
Rissa laid on the bed, slowly rubbing in between his eyes and along the brige of her nose. The young woman with raven hair did her best attempt at going back to sleep, but the thoughts of the last fight she had endured ran rampant through her mind. The thoughts made her poor body ache in pain, she never once in her life ever regreted going into battle against anyone, although this time was different. The young man that she had just faced was very different from anyone she had ever faced, why did I have to fight him. She got up from her bed, fully aware of the fact that on this dark night she wasn't going to go to sleep any time soon.

She stepped into the kitchen and started to prepare herself some tea, but as she filled her kettle with water, a strange feeling came over her. She had sense someone was in her apartment, watching her, she put the kettle down onto the counter and pulled out some kunai. If there was someone in her apartment, she didn't want to be defenseless. She stepped into her living room that was drapped in darkness, she squinted her eyes to adjust her sight to the darkness. Her heart beat began to quicken as she saw a figure in the darkness, and she cursed her body for betraying her in that way. Quickly she flung one of her kunai at the figure, her eyes widened as she saw the figure catch the weapon that she had just thrown. Her anger began to rise with in her, Rissa dug her hand into her pouch and threw another kunai at the figure within her living room.

The figure moved from its spot quickly, as it dogded every last one of Rissa weaponry. He watched as she growled lowly at his movements, and how effortlessly he was doing so. He chuckled at the woman in front of him, who he was now behind. He chuckled as he grabbed her.

"Who are you," Rissa slowly stuttered out at him. Fear for the first time was coming over her, never once had she been afarid of any opponent. But the shadow that had been intruding her apartment, brought back the memory of the battle she had endured just hours ago. The fight that was refusing to allow her to rest at all that night, and the fear that she had felt had turned into anger. Anger at the intruders silence, he was in her apartment, and he dared not to reveal himself, and with the same swiftness that he had dogded her attacks, she tripped him over. She heard the figure land on the floor with an "umph," and she pinned him down with a knee, and pulled out her last kunai. She put the kunai to her intruders neck, and squinted her eyes at him, and she jumped back a bit. She had realized who had come into her apartment in the middle of the night, and she sighed out slowly, "what do you want now, Gai?"