TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The "dark side" of the Uchiha family, okay well Sasuke's mother's side. by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: okay, I've updated, here it is...um....
disclaimer: don't own naruto or it's characters, so yeah....
*Naruto’s POV*

I thought he only wanted to molest me, to make things hard for me. Though does this mean he groped me and all that just because it was for fun, and I…I’m so confused, does he like me, or did he molest me for kicks? And even so! Why would I want him to molest me?! I mean…I mean… The best thing is to act like I’m not confused, or want him. Wait no, I’d never want him, so that’s not a problem… Not a problem at all. The best thing to do is just wash up, and take another nap.



“Naru!” I know that voice, no don’t look around. “Naru…I’m hurt…” he’s pouting…so cute…what, no not cute! Just walk away… “Naru, why won’t you return my feelings, am I too forward?” Why can I only see him? What’s with the red clouds…why’s he wearing that cloak? “Naru, you’re cold here…” Stop calling me ‘Naru’! Though its cold…did someone open a window? I hate when my teeth chatter, maybe it won’t hurt to…

It’s so dark in here, but so warm and his chest is so comfy…maybe I can sleep now? Um…that feels good…uh…what’s going on? “Naru, I don’t care, I want you…” his voice sounds lower, and why’s it so bright? Itachi…no not again…not my neck…but it feels so good when he licks my neck…what no! It doesn’t feel good. Bad Naruto, don’t think that! But it’s true…oh gods and when he runs his hands up my thighs…uh! Don’t think that, those are bad thoughts that will get you to loose your best friend. But I want it…oh…I want him to touch me! NO I don’t! I don’t! But I want him! I don’t want to loose my friend though! I can’t want his brother, that would make him hate me, wouldn’t it? Mmm, I want Itachi!

*Normal POV*

Naruto’s eyes popped open, and he sat up in bed. His mind was all jumbled around. He noted that there was another blanket on top of him. Naruto was also sweating, probably from certain parts in his dream. He looked over at the clock it was later, and he still hadn’t eaten. Yes he had taken a shower and changed but he still hadn’t eaten. It was about one in the afternoon, and his stomach made monstrous noises. He went to the door and opened it only to find that no one was in the room.

‘Probably at the beach…’ he put on some flip-flops and walked out the door, while noting that there were no card keys on the table. He walked down the metal stairs down to the street, seeing the cluster of people. He looked both ways and ran over to his friend and his friend’s family. “Hey!” the blonde smiled broadly.

“Naruto, it’s pleasant to see,” the blonde knew that voice and smiled.

“Hi Mr.-”

“NO! Not that, anything but that! Kakashi will do, besides we aren’t in school,” the man smiled behind his mask, he still had his sunglasses on, and his arm was wrapped around a familiar white haired high school graduate.

“Ah! Kabuto nice to see you again!” the blonde smiled kindly and the white haired male gave a small smile back.

“Nice to see you too Naruto. How has the vacation been?” social skills are good to have!

“Uh…good, well besides having those two,” the blonde took time to give a halfhearted glare at the two Uchiha boys, “calling me ‘Plop’ and ‘Floppy’ the whole night tugging on me,” the blonde was still giving his pathetic glare.

“OH…sorry, that’s why you overslept…” Sasuke looked at his feet, a little embarrassed and Itachi just smiled and shrugged. Kabuto shook his head and gave a small laugh and Kakashi just laughed rubbing his cheek against his fiancé’s cheek.

“Um… so have you guys eaten already?” all the people present shook their heads to the blonde’s questions.

“Um… oh Akiko, I remember why you had your cell phone out. You were going to order some pizza!” the pale woman smiled brightly as she remembered what both women had forgotten.

“Aunt Hippie’s losing her mind,” Sasuke mumbled this under his breath to Naruto.

“Sasuke! Did you just call my wonderful mother a hippie, she only did pot once!” Kakashi acted indignant and glared at his cousin.

“Sasuke! You called me what?!” the woman ended up smacking Kakashi upside the head and gave her nephew a glare. “Kakashi you were the one that did pot, not me! I kicked your ass for it too!” Kakashi looked at the ground and shuffled his feet.

“Sasuke, Naruto, you guys know not to repeat that to anyone, right?” the pale woman asked her youngest and his friend. The two boys nodded and shrugged.

“I’m assuming it’s just this side that did drugs…?” Sasuke nodded to his friends question but his older brother shook his head.

“Sasuke, stop lying… You experimented… Plus most of the people on Father’s side self medicate. Some resort to drugs others just drink,” the blonde was shocked and so were most of the people there. Sasuke looked down at the ground and bit his lip.

“Thanks a lot Itachi…Last time I trust you with anything…” everyone stayed quiet till Sasuke shouted ‘what?!’

“Honey, I don’t approve of drugs, but teens experiment with drugs and alcohol, I just wish you would’ve told me… Remember we don’t keep secrets when your Father isn’t around. You’re done though, yes?” the teen nodded to his mother’s question. “Okay then, we’re fine. I was wondering why your grades were slipping last year… You just need to do the dishes for the rest of the vacation for punishment; though trust me, you keep it up and you’ll be going to see Tsunade,” the woman smiled happily and everyone resumed acting as close to normal as this odd family could. The family chatted about this and that before Aunt Akiko (a.k.a. Aunt Hippie) remembered that she was going to order pizza.

“Oh what kind?” the woman looked at her sister, nephews, son, soon to be son in law, and their guest for suggestions. Kakashi looked around and counted the people there.

“Five guys so that should make about, oh man… um…four still have teenage appetites so…oh… two large, and three medium pizzas should work,” the two woman nodded to Kakashi’s suggestion; after all most teenagers have pretty good appetites.

“Toppings?” Akiko asked everyone.

“Well I know we want avocados on ours so one medium can be avocados, I know you like them too, right Itachi?” the male nodded to his mothers question, he, his mother, and his aunt Hippie loved avocados.

“I’ll eat anything, I don’t really care,” Itachi turned to his brother after saying what he’d eat.

“Pineapples and onions…” most of the people there paled.

“Okay so one medium avocado pizza, and one medium pineapple and onion pizza… Sasuke you eat other stuff too right…?” the teen nodded to his perverted cousin’s question. Everyone now turned to the blonde teen.

“Oh…um… I like ramen flavored pizza but I also like chicken pizza! Oh and I’ll eat any kind of pizza, I’m really hungry so whatever will work!” everyone looked confused while the blonde continued to smile. Itachi was the first to get out of his stupor and smiled softly at the blonde. Four out of the seven noticed the look the oldest Uchiha boy was giving the blonde and held knowing smiles.

“Um… do they even make chicken pizza, I know they can’t make ramen pizza, but chicken pizza?” Sasuke was oblivious to everything, the only one in the group that didn’t know how Itachi felt for Naruto and he was confused why his Kabuto, Kakashi, Akiko, and his mother were all smiling. “Um… am I missing something?” the previously mentioned people all started to smile nervously and rub the back of their heads. Itachi was sending them a glare and Naruto was left in the dark.

“Oh nothing, absolutely nothing,” “Oh we’re just happy to see everyone getting along…” “It’s nothing at all, don’t worry,” “Nope nothings going on that you don’t know about, nope nothing at all…especially not dealing with Itachi…” three of the four people who all spoke at the same time glared at Kakashi who was smacked in the head by his fiancé and mother. They all muttered idiot, while Itachi just glared death.

“What?! Itachi what happened…” the blonde’s eyes went wide and began to think of what would change the subject.

“Um…I can eat pepperoni pizza, what do you what Kabuto?” the white haired man smiled.

“Oh, thank you Naruto, um… I like sausage and pepperoni pizza, what about you Kakashi…?” the older male was still nursing his bruised head and muttered that he wanted cheese pizza.

“Okay, so one medium cheese, one large pepperoni pizza and one large sausage and pepperoni, since I know most of us will eat a little of everything…so Aunt Akiko do you want to order the pizza now?”

“OH thank you Itachi, I’ll just call a pizza place I think the closest one is about thirty to forty-five minutes away, do you think you guys will hold till then?” they all nodded at let the woman order the pizza. Sasuke seemed to have forgotten what Kakashi had said before and now he and Naruto were talking about the latest Bleach episode. Kabuto contributed to the animated conversation, as well as his boyfriend which made the two teens look at their research and writing teacher warily.

“What?! Bleach is good, so is Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop…” Sasuke started to laugh at the names and Kakashi sighed.

“Don’t worry Kakashi, Sasuke’s stupid, hey you know Samurai Champloo?” Sasuke and Naruto nodded, “well I think the same person that makes Samurai Champloo made Cowboy Bebop. I mean they fight to music, both are mini series, and the characters are similar…” Sasuke stared at his brother and then glared at the ground.

“Hey what’s that Cowboy Bebop thing about, it sounds familiar?” the blonde smiled at the perverted masked man.

“Oh well, how about Itachi explains it, huh?” the man smiled and ignored the glare the older Uchiha boy gave the man. “Besides I want some alone time with Kabuto…right?” the younger man smiled and nodded understanding what his fiancé was planning.

“Oh, okay, so Itachi?” the blonde smiled at looked up at the older Uchiha.

“Oh, um…well…” Sasuke was also looking up at his brother, a little confused as to why his brother seemed uncomfortable. “Okay, it’s placed in the future, um…there are bounty hunters who travel all over space collecting bounties, and there’s this cool character name Spike. He’s kind of hotheaded, but so cool, he has a green afro, well sort of…” the blonde opened his mouth and snapped his fingers like he remembered something.

“I’ve seen it before! Spike’s cool! He was fighting this guy that had long white hair, and I think the guy’s name was Vicious, right?” Itachi smiled and nodded. “There was this girl with big breasts and short hair who ran out of this rundown church, and there was music playing when the Spike guy fell out of this window,” the blonde was smiling brightly.

“I love that episode, just because of the song, and then you see the girl that he loves and it’s so good. It’s cool how one of his eyes sees the past, though I haven’t seen it in a long time so I might be mistaken…” the blonde smiled and Sasuke laughed.

“Okay, okay…you guys keep talking about some dorky anime, I’m going to go look at the waves…” Sasuke walked over to one of the large cement platforms there and sat down.

“American Goth boy get away form me…” Itachi sang and Sasuke flipped him off making the older Uchiha laugh. The blonde looked puzzled and Itachi sighed.

“Okay, you see there was that one song, it’s been so long since we last sang it correctly, but it’s… American __ get away from me~e, American __ gotta let me be~e… Then again I can be completely off on the words so…yeah…” the blonde laughed.

“Cool…”

“We starting say American Goth Chick to Sasuke but he got mad at us so we changed it to Boy… He’s so sensitive about it,” the woman laughed as her youngest glared at her.

“Cool…” the blonde laughed and received a glare from his friend. Itachi and Naruto continued to talk about random manga and anime. Naruto definitely like this, it was comfortable, and Itachi was really easy to talk to.

“They seem to be hitting it off…” the sliver haired man said to his fiancé, who nodded seeing the blonde and Itachi talking and standing close together.

“Naruto seems to trust him better, that’s a good sign…” the two nodded and continued on their walk along the beach.

“They seem to be hitting it off…” the sliver haired woman said to her sister, who nodded seeing how their guest and her oldest were talking and standing close together.

“Naruto seems to trust him better, that’s a good sign…” the two nodded, Akiko looked down at her watch.

“Oh, my! Guys back to Mikoto’s room! The pizza will be here soon!” everyone laughed and started to race up to the side of the road. After checking if it was clear they ran across the street into the parking lot of the hotel and raced up the metal stairs to the suite that the Uchiha’s were staying in.

“I didn’t know your mom’s name was Mikoto…” Sasuke laughed and Itachi smiled softly.

“I know it’s odd that parents have actual names…” Sasuke and Naruto laughed at Itachi’s joke everyone began to find seats either on the floor, couch or around the table.

“Hun…You realize how many people will be trying to cook on that stove?”

“I know sister, I’m prepared, I know we’re pretty much the only one’s with a stove in our room so…” the woman sighed and looked at Kakashi. “What are you going to bring to the potluck?” the man looked around the room trying not to look at his aunt or mother, because of this he was elbowed in the ribs by his fiancé.

“Don’t worry, we’ll make some pasta salad…It’s easy to make after all…” Kabuto smiled at the two women and dragged Kakashi to the couch where they sat talking.

“Akiko what are you going to make?”

“Oh, well I’m just going to go buy some fresh fish, well make that a lot of fresh fish and I’ll just make something. What about you Mikoto?”

“Oh, well I’ve made those treats they’re so obsessed about…” the women sighed when her nephew and sons snapped there heads towards her drooling.

“You made those cookies?!” the two women sighed and started to laugh.

“You’re right, their obsessed with them…” the two sighed again and sat down on chairs around the table. There was a knock on their room door and Itachi got up from his chair to answer it.

“Hi, um… three mediums and two large pizzas?” the pale male nodded and took the money Kakashi, Akiko, and Mikoto were contributing to pay the bill and handed it to the pizza guy.

“Thanks…” he shut the door and set the pizza’s down on the table.

“Food!” the blonde jumped up and waited behind Itachi while he opened the boxes and Akiko got plates from the picnic basket for them to use. The blonde grabbed his plate and put three slices of pepperoni on it and a slice of cheese and sat down on the floor smiling. “Thank you!” called out to the room while he waited for his friend to grab his pineapple and onion pizza. Itachi sat down next to the blonde with a slice of avocado pizza, pepperoni pizza, and pepperoni & sausage pizza. After everyone had their food they began to eat, the Uchiha boys and their guest sitting on the floor and the others around the table.

“Thanks again, it’s yummy!” the blonde laughed while smiling at the adults. The three who paid chorused a ‘your welcome’ and they continued to eat talking about various things.

“So Itachi, do you have a girlfriend again?” Kabuto knew what the two women and Kakashi had planned and was following along.

“Oh no, haven’t had one for six months…I would say ‘are you dating anyone’, but obviously if you’re getting married you aren’t…” Itachi sighed, he had a feeling this was leading to something…

“So you’re not dating anyone,” Kabuto acted confused about this and the male almost laughed.

“Right, I’m not dating anyone right now…” Naruto was listening to the conversation, and almost smiled. For some reason it made him happy, but he didn’t over analyze it.

“Is there anyone that’s caught your eye?” Kakashi was smirking beneath his mask, but he had taken off his sunglasses.

“Oh well, um…” a faint blush dusted his face and he tuned away from those at the table.

“Itachi has a crush! Itachi has a crush! Itachi has a crush!” Kakashi sang smiling along with the others around the table. They all knew who, and couldn’t help their knowing smiles from showing.

“Wait you guys know who he’s crushing on?!” Sasuke smiled already planning how to embarrass his brother.

“No they don’t, they just think they do…” Itachi wasn’t so sure about it, but tried to keep it from showing in his voice, though Naruto noticed. He smiled though sighed; somewhere in his mind there was a little voice saying it was him, he tried to squash that, but it was so hard to. “Hey Sasuke don’t you have a crush on a girl…” Itachi began to tease and the blonde tuned back in to see his friend blush and attempt to deny the accusation.

Sasuke was grumbling and glaring at his brother when he thought of something, “What about you Naruto, do you still have a crush on the middle schooler? What was her name…Sakura, right?” Itachi clenched his fist and tensed but otherwise seemed to be unfazed by the question directed at the blonde he was so fond of.

“Oh…well, I’m not sure anymore…she’s so… I dunno, she hates me anyways, and…” the blonde blushed at where his mind took him and he got up quickly to get more pizza. Everyone regardless if they knew about Itachi’s feelings towards the blonde (namely Sasuke included) jumped on this.

“What?” “Is there someone else?” “Did you change your mind about her?” “Who do you like now?” “You came to your senses?” “It’s okay you don’t have to say anything Naruto…” Naruto turned to Itachi and smiled softly.

“Thank you…” the blonde turned back to the pizza and grabbed some more slices. Sauske got up after him and got some more of his odd pizza, and Kakashi grabbed a few more slice. Itachi finished his pizza having stopped eating and the conversations died down for awhile. Itachi just got up to grab some more pizza when a new conversation started.

“So Itachi have you gotten over your phobia of birds?” Akiko smiled when he saw the male pale.

“NO! Yuck! They’re gross things! Full of diseases!” they began to laugh when Mikoto turned to her youngest smirking.

“Oh like bird syphilis, my goodness Sasuke, how the hell did you hear that from bird flu?!” Naruto nearly choked on his food from laughing so hard.

“I don’t know!” Sasuke cried out as he continued to laugh. Things began to settle down again and the pizza was almost eaten up.

“Oh, did you know that your cousin Anko had a baby recently she is so happy!” the women present squealed, and the dark haired woman stared at Kabuto with a smile. “So…what do you think of kids?” the male shrugged.

“I don’t really mind, but Kakashi would have to take care of it, I’m going into medical school so I’ll be busy all the time, and it’ll be about five years from now when we should be settled down so…” Kakashi nodded quickly kissed his fiancé (with his mask on) on the cheek.

“What about you Itachi, thinking about settling down, raising a few kids?” Kakashi smiled and the male looked slightly suspicious of the man.

“Um…well I like kids, they can be annoying and all but I like kids… Oh, my partner will be the one to kill up vomit, I mean I’ll do anything but clean up after its vomit! I don’t care if the kid has explosive diarrhea, it’s better than cleaning up puke!!” The blonde laughed and smiled at the older Uchiha male. He felt reassured by this, and felt very comfortable.

“What about you Naruto? I know Sasuke hates kids, he wants them, but doesn’t want to clean up after them or anything…” the woman shook her head at her son who shrugged his shoulders.

“I love kids, I absolutely love them! They’re so cute! I don’t really mind picking up after them, after all they can’t really help it, right?” the blonde gave his overly bright and welcoming smile. These words made Itachi smile and he felt warm from all of this.

“Oh! Kakashi! Are you guys going to go to Cedar Point with us in a couple days?” Itachi was excited about going to the amusement park; he was dying to go on the rollercoasters!

“Um…I think so, but… Kabuto do you like rollercoasters?” the male nodded and the two kissed quickly, though Kabuto made a face from kissing the man’s mask.

“How do you breathe under that?” the male shrugged and laughed hugging his fiancé.

“Naruto have you ever been on a rollercoaster?” Sasuke looked at his friend worried.

“Um… no…” everyone in the room ‘hmm’ed and looked at the blonde.

“You might not be a rollercoaster person; you might be like me and like those rides where they spin you around…” the blonde shrugged he had never been to a fair or amusement park before so he didn’t know what kind of rides he liked.

“Itachi you might just have a rollercoaster buddy!” the woman almost squealed envisioning her son and the blonde falling in love on a rollercoaster, they’d be holding hands and Itachi would re assure the blonde before the first big fall by kissing him. Akiko had similar pictures of the boys and practically squealed. Kakashi and Kabuto laughed, Naruto and Itachi blushed, and Sasuke was confused.

“Um…I think they went crazy…um… so do you want to go down to the beach and read?” the blonde nodded to his friend’s suggestion just relieved he’d be away from these crazy people. He grabbed the book he was reading and slipped on his flip-flops. This definitely is going to be an interesting vacation.