TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The "dark side" of the Uchiha family, okay well Sasuke's mother's side. by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay here it is, hope you enjoy it, and i know, i'm horrible for not finishing my other stories, i just need something to keep me out of the gloom of school! well review, and hope you enjoy!
disclaimer: don't own naruto.
What could have brought me to this point? I feel like I’m wedged between the wall and the bed, I feel like it’s my job to wake up but the warm softness of my pillow wants me to stay, I feel like I don’t have choice but there should be. Am I not taking the other choice because I don’t want to? Am I too lazy to move the bed away from me? Am I not caring if sleep through whatever? Why do I feel this way, no the better question is what made me feel so trapped?

My name is Naruto Uzumaki; my financial support a.k.a biological father is Arashi Kazama, and my mother was Kyuubi. Both of my real parents left me, though at least my mother comes and visits me every now and then, telling me how proud she’d be if I could graduate before sixteen. Which I’m very close to accomplishing, I’m fourteen and it’s the summer of my junior year, meaning this is the summer after my sophomore year. I know I should be in middle school or be freshmen, but I take after my parents. My mother graduated from high school when she sixteen. They called her the nine tailed fox. See she was in all the academics at her school and most of the sports and apparently she was quite the “fox”. All together my mother did at least nine activities at a time. Yeah in the fall she’d do volleyball & cross-country, in the winter basketball & and eight academic groups, in the spring track & soccer, and summer she’d do tennis & softball. My mother Kyuubi was amazing the jewel/pride of her school, and I’m already starting to turn out that way. My father was one of the most popular and most well read people in school, and though I might not be the most popular I’m the most well read (as teachers say). My father and my mother were at it all the time, completely hated each other, and I think they still do. Though some how I was born, funny huh? Well since my parents don’t really want much to do with me they stuck me with a guardian. His name is Jiraiya he’s the biggest pervert I’ve ever meet, and yes he’s more perverted than my Research and Writing teacher Kakashi. Jiraiya travels a lot so he often puts me in the custody of my World History teacher Iruka; he’s one of my favorite teachers, he makes learning about World War II interesting!

As I said before I’m fourteen and going into my junior year, and its summer. My best friend/rival whose two years older than me and is a little young to be going into junior year (just turned sixteen), has invited me to come with him on his family’s vacation. I had declined but he begged me to reconsider, saying that his father wouldn’t come along, and that he didn’t want to be alone with his brother. I finally agreed, so what has gotten me into this predicament? Being in close quarters with anyone in my best friend’s family, well at least his mother’s side. Yes I’m going to go to my best friend’s/rival’s mother’s family reunion. Weird I know, but hey.

Okay readers here we go! Jumping into our little Naruto-kun’s life on the day he’s being picked up for a very long car ride. ^-^ no longer in first person by the way ;P

Our favorite blonde had finished his packing that morning, getting enough clothes and stuff for a little more than two weeks. He was also ready for about a two day car ride, though that’s including stops. The blonde was still so confused at why his rival/friend Sasuke Uchiha had asked him to come with him on a family reunion, let alone a family reunion that no one really knew existed. At least in comparison to the Uchiha family. Our blonde had another twenty minutes till his friend came. It was about ten at night, and he had to admit he was a bit hyper. He double checked his stuff again, and brought it down stairs. He decided to start reading the book he was going to bring with on him (in the back seat not in the trunk), along with a CD player, his glasses (to read stuff far away), CD’s of course, and a pillow. (A/N: I don’t have IPods or any of that new tech. not even a cell, I’ll get one in about four years but probably not any sooner. Sorry about that back to story! ^_^) He got about two more chapters in when the door bell rang; he got up quickly and walked over the door.

“Hey, Sasuke,”

“Hey, dobe” his pale friend walked in, then grabbed the only bag there, and started to head out the door. The blonde quickly grabbed his bag that he was taking with him and pillow, and went out the door. “Okay you got a pillow or something with you?” the blonde nodded to his friend shifting his pillow so it was under his arm. His pale friend nodded and told him to get in the car. So he did, and slid into the back seat.

“Hello Naruto, I’m glad you decided to come along,” the car started and they pulled out of the driveway. Heading to the high way.

“Hi, Mrs. Uchiha, I’m glad Sasuke invited me,” the blonde smiled even though he knew the women wouldn’t see it.

“Well at least that’s better than being called Sasuke’s mom, or Itachi’s mom,” she smiled and laughed softly. The blonde was a little taken aback. He had never known it was possible for this woman to laugh.

“We only act as though we have no humor when father is around. He doesn’t seem to tolerate foolishness like that, sometimes I wonder if he has a heart,” it was cool, smooth voice coming from the passenger seat in front of the blonde, who jumped.

“Hey I wonder the same thing about you!” the pale teen who looked much like his mother said with mocking in his voice.

“Okay now you two stop it, I don’t want what happened last time to happen again!” snapped the usually calm and friendly woman driving the car.

“Right mother,” two monotone voices spoke.

“Oh, hey Itachi,” the blonde smiled again knowing the other wouldn’t be able to see it.

“Good evening Naruto, I’m very happy you agreed to my brother’s offer,” there was a warm tone to the blonde’s best friend’s older brother’s voice.

“I didn’t know you could be happy, oh, sorry!” the blonde blushed and smacked his hand to his mouth.

“Good job Naruto, that was a good one,” there was a small laugh from the blonde’s pale friend.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t,”

“It’s okay Naruto, as long as my father hadn’t heard; I’m sure your okay. That was very quick, I understand. We tend to…”

“To seem like we have no humor, and don’t understand when people are cracking a joke, or…”

“Or when something is meant in humor. Its okay Naruto, you should hear these two, it’s as though when their father is gone they have to make up for all the time they don’t act like normal brothers. I think they’ve finally reached the phase where they hate each other and fight all the time. You probably won’t believe this but they used to be attached at the hip when they were younger,”

“Did I just hear that correctly? That sounds like the signs of the world coming to an end!”

“Yes we use to be like that, hard to think of that huh?”

“No shit!”

“Sasuke! Try to keep this G rated, or at the most PG!”

“Awe man! Okay will if have to, you and your sisters have to too!”

“Oh damn it!”

“Holly crap, your mother can swear!” the blonde looked out at the starry night and the full moon sky. “Fire isn’t raining down on us, so I guess the world hasn’t come to an end,” all there of the pale people in the small car started to laugh, and I mean good heartedly laughed. You know the kind of laugh that makes your stomach hurt if you keep it up for a while.

“Oh Naruto, you have so much to fear and learn,” the older of the Uchiha boys managed to say once he managed to stop laughing. Sasuke started to drink something when Naruto spoke up.

“Fear, you guys don’t do the sacrificing little animals thing, do you?” Sasuke started to choke on his drink and some apparently went up his nose when he started to laugh. Itachi also started to laugh along with his mother, who was going over a bridge.

“Oh gods no, Naruto,” Mrs. Uchiha said once she stopped laughing. “MY family is a little insane,”

“Deranged,”

“Teasing,”

“Now Itachi, that’s only your Uncles,”

“Wait, Mrs. Uchiha, you’re not denying that your family is deranged?”

“Naruto they are deranged, well a good majority of them, but like my brother said they do tease you a lot,”

“NO they tease you two a lot…”

“Mother…?” her sons asked at the same time.

“Okay your uncle does tease me too.”

“Wait why do we call them uncles if they’re as old as dirt?”

“Now Sasuke!”

“They are mother; all of them are about ninety,”

“Fine Itachi, you’re right, and so are you Sasuke, but they are not as old as dirt! They’re your great uncles? Right? Well they’re my uncles,” the woman sighed exasperated when she heard her sons and her youngest’ friend chuckle. Finally everyone got comfortable and the blonde and his pale friend started to nod off.

Itachi smiled seeing the sleeping blonde behind him (side mirrors). He too started to drift off into a half sleep. He was having a wonderful dream where he had a certain blonde beneath him say (more like moaning) wonderful words. His mother was smiling at him noticing that while her son had been asleep he was blushing.

“Itachi we’re in Chicago,” the woman smiled looking at the tall buildings in front of her. They were amazing, so tall she couldn’t see the top of some of them.

“What!? I thought we were going to stop before that?” Itachi whispered to his mother noticing that his brother and the delicious blonde were still asleep.

“All of you were still sleeping so I just decided to continue on, besides I’m not at all tired,” the woman smiled her hair was a messed up, but it wasn’t too bad. “Besides I want to get through this before all hell comes in,” she winked at her son, who defiantly remembered what happened the last time they went through Chicago.

“God, we were parked and reading our books for about two hours last time, ugh! Good thinking…” the pale teen looked out his window, noticing all the semis (A/N: can’t spell), and other cars littering the highway. “It’s only four in the morning and there is this many cars, oh god!” his mother laughed softly, and patted his shoulder.

“Don’t worry we’ll stop once we’re away from this traffic!” Itachi smiled see that his mother was alright, and relaxed back in his seat, talking with his mother every now and then. Eventually he went to sleep again. And again he was dreaming of a certain young blonde.

Finally out of Chicago they kept on there way to the family reunion practically one state away. They stopped to go eat some of the food they had packed with them. Well it took a good while till they woke the two in the backseat up.

“Huh? Where are we?” asked the very tired and confused blonde.

“Oh just a little ways into Indiana,”

“Wow, we went that far?”

“Yes Naruto we did, so mother whose turn is it to drive; I know you can’t drive much more with out falling asleep,”

“Right well its Sasuke’s turn so you get to sit in the back seat with Naruto; I hope that’s alright with you,” she turned to face our favorite blonde who nodded. They quickly ate a breakfast and got back in the car.

“Now Itachi you get to watch what Sasuke’s doing just to be sure he’s got it under control,”

“Mother I can drive fine, remember father was the one who taught me,”

“Wow, poor you, Mother taught me,” Itachi stretched at little in his seat getting comfortable in the cramped space. These little cars weren’t meant for someone with long legs like him. Maybe it was better for someone who was lithe like a certain blonde in the car at the moment. An idea popped into Itachi’s mind that would make this vacation a little more interesting.

They were back on the highway and when Itachi was sure Sasuke wouldn’t get them lost the man started his plan. He folded the map back up, and stretched his legs a bit more. His right leg which bumped into the blonde’s left leg though the blonde was very into his reading and had no reaction to this. The older Uchiha boy was disappointed in this so grabbed one of his text books opened it and looked like he was trying to get comfortable. Though he really was moving his left leg so it went up to the blonde’s leg slowly, and that got the blonde out of his reading. The blonde squeaked when the leg rubbing his started to move up (A/N: use your imagination, I know in a car doing this should be damn hard but hey,) the blonde turned to his rival’s/best friend’s brother.

“Um…?” the blonde felt awkward saying this, and the other increased his unease by looking up from his text book and giving an inquiring look. The blonde opened his mouth to say something when Sasuke turned down the music (yes they’ve been listening to music the whole time) and sighed exasperated.

“Okay I can’t stand this! Someone talk to me!”

“What can stand the stress?”

“Yes, these fucking semis scare the shit out of me!”

“Alright, alright,” the older Uchiha gave a thoughtful sigh then smirked, “Naruto a few things you should know first before we reach Marblehead, our aunts and uncles love talking about our childhoods. I know this will seem awkward, but hell you’re going to meet some of the craziest people we both know,”

“Yeah it’s true, some of them are more insane than Gai, I know that seems impossible. So how about we start with my brother,”

“Oh no, Sasuke! He’s your friend, and besides we all know you’re the wildest one of us,” there was a slight glint in the older Uchiha’s eyes.

“Huh? Wild, no way?!”

“Yes, little Sasuke here was quite the nudist,”

“What? You streaked when you were little?”

“No! Besides Itachi feed me way to many, um…prunes,”

“Prunes what?!” the blondes jaw fell open completely confused.

“Oh that one, I wasn’t talking about that. I was talking about the time when you were what five and you came running out of your shower and launched yourself up at our only uncle!” Sasuke started to blush, and Naruto started to laugh hard. It was silent but his stomach hurt afterwards. Itachi was chuckling, and smiling smugly.

“Okay so what’s with the prunes?”

“Sasuke had some problems with his digestive system you see,”

“Itachi!” the older Uchiha ignored his brother and continued.

“So we gave him prunes to help his “problem”, one time he ate a hell of a lot of prunes and well, the hotel we were in was not terribly happy with the mess all over the lobby floor,”

“The lobby floor!? Sasuke!” the blonde started to crack up.

“Oh and there was the time when you saw the bathroom in the lobby of some hotel, and just pulled down your pants expecting the bathroom to come to you or something,” the blonde choked, and Sasuke was looking like strawberry.

“Oh yeah well what about your incidents! When Itachi was five,”

“You weren’t born back then,”

“So! Aunt hippie told me about it,”

“You don’t even know her name!?” the blonde looked shocked.

“Well we do we just call her aunt hippie, so Sasuke you want to try to embarrass me?”

“Hell yeah! Okay well see when he was five Itachi was going swimming in this hotel and my Aunt hippie was watching over him. Though when he was going to go in he simply walked off the deep end and feel straight down, and aunt hippie had to rush and grab him out of the water. Her arm was wet up to her shoulder, and she had grabbed onto his trunks so when she tugged him out of the water Itachi’s bottom was clearly seen by most of the people there,” the blonde looked way confused but he started to laugh anyways.

“NO way!”

“Yes I did do that, I just don’t remember that,” said simply smiling just looking at the blonde almost longingly, though of course the blonde wasn’t paying any attention for Sasuke continued.

“Itachi also like to be sick on our father, and once when he was six he um…”

“I accidentally…”

“Peed on me, okay, honestly you three are so loud!”

“What?! You were six and you couldn’t, no way! I love these stories!”

“So are we talking about Itachi’s childhood stories?”

“Yes,” all three present males said.

“Aw yes, both of my kids had ways of getting out of their crib,”

“Itachi’s was to climb to the top of his crib’s railing and fall headfirst onto the floor. We soon stopped that in fear of him killing himself. You seemed to do a lot of rather dangerous things when you were a child. His method after that was to say “mommy… … …mommy… … …mommy” over at over, and he’d wait maybe three four minutes between each one, it drove me insane!” the blonde smiled and lightly laughed.

“Cute, and funny, so what was Sasuke’s?”

“He’d beat me to the door. I have no clue how but he did every time,” the blonde smiled again, and Sasuke also smiled.

“How about our words,”

“Huh? Words, like first words?”

“More like the words they used instead of the proper words, or just annoying “songs” that never ended,” the woman pointedly stared at her oldest at the “annoying “songs”” part.

“Okay I need to hear this,” the blonde moved forward, forgetting that the leg of a certain twenty year old was on his thigh and by moving forward it rubbed against a certain part of the blonde’s anatomy. The blonde bite his tongue swallowing a moan that might tear have torn from his throat at the sudden contact, which he lost quickly by scooting back.

“Well Sasuke used to say Carmen Say-Go Way-Go instead of Carmen Sandiego, it was really cute and funny, but father made him stop saying it. I think he use to watch the show, but hey,” while the older Uchiha said this he started to rub his foot (A/N: no shoes, remember its summer, so flip flops hello! Plus keeping flip flops on during a lot car ride heck no!), against the blonde’s crotch, who wanted to jump away but that would look odd to the other two in the car and he didn’t want to explain what was making him uncomfortable. It was very embarrassing, and he had to bit down on his lip to keep from moaning. He was even more embarrassed to find that he was enjoying this attention, and the damn bastard next to him looked as though he wasn’t violating the poor blonde.

“I was like six! Well at least it was better than that stupid fence post song!”

“Fence post song!” the blonde managed to get out with out sounded too high pitched, or moaning. “I think I know that, my old preschool taught us it, saying that it’ll annoy our parents,”

“It sure annoyed me, but what was yours?”

“It was um, oh I got it. “Sitting on a fence post chewing my bubble gum *smack, smack, smack* playing with my yoyo *whoa, whoa* and along come Herman the worm and he says ‘what have you been doing today’ and I say, sitting on my fence post-”

“NO stop the evil song from hell!” the foot that had been tormenting the blonde left though leaving a visible bulge in his pants. And the Itachi (owner of the foot (A/N: duh!)) started to laugh hard.

“NO! You learned that too! Oh god that’s wonderful,”

“Come on Itachi, you have to “sing” it like you did back then,”

“Oh god no! I’m still tormented by it to this day! So many car rides here having to listen to that “song”, there’s no way in hell you’re saying it now!”

“Awe, but I want to know what was so annoying,” the blonde pouted and gave puppy eyes to the back of the passenger’s seat, which seemed pointless. Itachi next to the blonde blushed at the sight of his favorite blonde pouting those full kissable lips.

“Fine, I guess,” the woman sighed senses the inevitable puppy dog look. The blonde turned to look at Itachi who had stopped blushing.

“Okay, I guess,” he sighed again, ““Sittn’ on a pence post chewn’ my bubble gum *smack, smack, smack* playing with my yoyo *woo~oh woo~oh* and along comes Herman the worm and he says ‘what have you been doin’ today?’ and I say…” and it goes no for ever, now will you drop it.

“Oh that’s so funny! “Pence Post”?! Cute!” the blonde was laughing and that evil foot slowly crept up the blonde’s leg till it came to the blonde’s now fading bulge.

“So do you have any childhood…” Sauske was giving his mother the “kill it” signal, and Itachi saw the darkness that quickly swept over his blonde’s eyes. Itachi’s left foot slowly started to rub the blonde and of course the blonde had to bite his lip to keep from moaning. “I’m sorry that wasn’t my place,”

“Oh no it’s okay!” the blonde amazingly didn’t sound odd, but damn that foot was beginning to be a pain. He didn’t want to grab the foot because he sort of had a foot phobia. Well at least other people’s feet.

“Sasuke how are you doing, do you want me Itachi to take over?”

“Sure, should I pull over here?” his mother nodded and Sasuke pulled over at a gas station, besides they were in need of some fuel the blonde got out quickly and started to walk making the numbness go away, but not the pain between them. When Naruto got back into the car they were almost to the edge of Indiana, and the weird thing was it hadn’t been two days, which amazed him. Sure it was oh around noon, but hey! He got back into the car relieved that Itachi was now going to sit in the front seat, though what Mrs. Uchiha said next nearly killed him.

“Naruto why don’t you sit up front, I want each person to at least sit in the front and not be so cramped in the back,” so the woman dragged the blonde who grabbed his pillow to hide the still there bulge, and made him sit by the one who caused it. He said thanks, and the last thought he had before they started back on the road was ‘God this is going to be a long vacation!’

remember review and tell me what you think! ^_^