TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The "dark side" of the Uchiha family, okay well Sasuke's mother's side. by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: okay, please enjyoy! sorry it's taken me for ever to update! *sighs* school...reading 'lord of the flies', and madame eccentric makes it a little more tiring to do than any other teacher...anyways, this is one of the few stories i don't have a block for so i'll try to update it...not to many funny bits in this...oh R&R please........

disclaimer: don't own.
There were no more perverted actions during dinner, or when they had gone to bed. Sadly the three males had to share a bed; since neither of the Uchiha’s disagreed with the previous seating. So the blonde found himself sandwiched between two sprawled Uchihas. It was actually very funny considering they were mirroring each other. Each had one arm bent by there head, and one leg bent. There other limbs were straight out, our as straight out as they got. The blonde was also having an episode of insomnia.

Thoughts of the dinner discussion came to his mind.

“Naruto what have you thought about this…” Mrs. Uchiha must have gotten sick of the almost suffocating silence.

“I now know to never assume anything about your family, and I know this sounds stupid but I didn’t think there was any other family you’re related to besides the Uchihas...”

“The poor boy, Fugaku (A/N: hope I got that right, and spelled that right) has fooled him too. Oh hun, why did you marry him, you know he’d hide you from the outside world…”

“True words of a hippie...” it must have been a joke, for it didn’t seem like something a hippie would say, though aren’t hippies the one’s who did acid and were anti-war? (A/N: I know there was that big LSD movement you know “Schizophrenia on Demand” and pot, *rolling eyes* I know some “hippies” weren’t like that, they could just be the flower children people, oh and this is Naruto’s POV; since he was mulling over it. Okay I’m shutting up^ ^) “Besides he didn’t really hide me from the “outside world”, just our insane family,” she rolled her eyes.

“What about my boy, I know Sasuke’s has had him as a teacher…”

“Huh?” Sasuke looked up mouth open, and thank goodness he hadn’t taken a bite of his pizza.

“Oh, didn’t you know Kakashi’s your cousin? Oh well now you know” Mrs. Uchiha smiled innocently, and so did Akiko.

“You mean the gay, perverted teacher?” he looked horrified.

“Sasuke! There is nothing wrong with a homosexual person!” both of the women present hounded on Sasuke, and Itachi supposedly discreetly tensed and clenched his fist.

“Yes! I mean…it’s like wrong, isn’t it?”

“Sasuke you’re sounding like some Ubber-Christian, you don’t go to Big House, and you aren’t even Christian, so what the hell!?” it was Itachi’s turn evidently to hound on Sasuke.

“Okay, Naruto you’re the only one who hasn’t said anything!”

“Wait…huh? What’s so wrong…? Besides where would you get that thought? Are there some kind of characteristics, or something?” Sasuke just gave an ‘Are-you-fucking-serious,-how--you-can be-so-blind?’ look. “What?”

“Well, um…” he was grimacing as though he just remembered something.

“Ha!” all the adults smiled smugly.

“Um…did you know he was before what ever…?”

“Uh…well…no, I just saw him making out with Kabuto, you know the guy that graduated a few years before us…After that I just saw things I hadn’t before…” he looked down at his untouched food.

“Naruto do you know anyone that might have made this delusion?”

“Um…Aunt Akiko, there’s Kiba, Shino, Sakura, Ino, Temari…what the hell all the girls really, and about all the boys; you know they like the thought of lesbians, but nothing else.”

“Ah…well we’re going to have to make those corrupted thoughts leave you,” Sasuke sighed, and the women had a twisted evil like glint in their eyes.

“Okay, tell me, can you tell if someone’s a homosexual?” Mrs. Uchiha started the lesson off.

“Um…” Sasuke looked down again.

“Exactly what I thought, hun, you need to stop those horrible thoughts from entering this one’s mind…you know how open our family is, if anyone disagrees with that then it’s a little harder to speak with them you know…?” Akiko pointedly looked at Sasuke who winced, and all the adults sighed.

“Fine, we’ll keep giving you crap, but we won’t talk with you about it, just give you crap,” Mrs. Uchiha teased.

“Well you also know how dad is…” Sasuke looked sad, but was it for some other reason?

“Yes, and you married that right wing man, how could you?”

“Um…He was so nice and wonderful when we meet. He just made my heart race, my head swell with thoughts of a beautiful feature, and he completely distracted me. He made me feel lightheaded, and my stomach felt empty and I shook like I had just run. My breathing came faster, and I could swear he could hear my heart every time he touched my hand or cheek,” Mrs. Uchiha had a far way look, and Sasuke looked ready to burst, or throw up…

Looking back on that, the blonde started to berate himself, ‘Itachi might have gotten the wrong idea…I don’t want him to…to keep molesting me…though…what Sasuke’s mom said…She said what…that her heart raced, and felt like she was shaking…damn! That describes…oh crap!’ the blonde almost jumped out of his skin when he felt strong arms wrap around his waist, and then he noticed that there were two more arms wrapped around him. He opened his eyes, and gaped.

“Sasuke…you awake?”

“My Plop!” the sleeping teen hugged the blonde closer. “Plop,” was the contented sigh.

“Sasuke, let go…” the blonde was freaking out, though he felt a pull in the opposite direction, and felt a firm warm hard something against his back.

“Floppy,” was the sleepy word that passed through lips. The blonde blushed, and then was pulled back to the sleeping teen.

“Ita…let go of Plop…” were very sleepy words…and so the blonde was fought over, and didn’t get any sleep that night. In the morning the two Uchihas woke up as though they didn’t realize they had the blonde in there arms, for some weird reason; probably their minds were still fogged with sleep. The blonde stayed where he was, and fell into a light half sleep, that was until someone, ‘I wonder who…? Who would start to molest me, hmm?’ started to rub the blonde in a certain area…

“Don’t mess with me…” the blonde said darkly, very tired.

“You can’t scare me…I like you too much…” was the warm wonderful voice that whispered into the blonde’s ear.

“I thought it was some kind of lust…or just hormones, maybe you’re late on experiencing it?”

“You haven’t yet…have you…?” was a somewhat smug reply.

“Oh, so you’re not denying that you’re acting like this because of hormones, or needs you’re too proud to do yourself?”

“Yummy, acting like a smart ass turns me on even more…” the other teased, even though teasing didn’t seem…appropriate.

“J-Jerk!” the shuddered for the man behind him had removed one of his hands from the waist area, and was now ghosting a finger over the blonde’s spine.

“You like it when I touch you, admit it…” he whispered, now touching the boy’s back, and running his finger up and down the blonde’s spine. The blonde was shaking at the ghosting touches.

“St-stop…please” the small blonde was trembling.

“Aw… why?” the pouting voice came from right behind his ear, and the blonde felt Itachi smirk into his neck. “Hmm…why so crabby?” the older pulled the blonde to his chest stopping the faint caresses.

“I was being pulled and called ‘Plop’, or…” the blonde gasped as the poor blonde felt a hand rubbing his inner thigh.

“Floppy, oh how I miss my Floppy…hmm…perhaps you could be my Floppy…” the older said slyly as his hand crept further up the shaking blonde. The blonde’s heart was beating so fast, so loud...it sounded so loud. The blonde gasped again when he felt something wet slide over his neck. The young teen blushed bright.

“D-di-did you just…just l-lick me?” the blonde’s eyes were wide; he wasn’t nearly as tired as he was seconds ago.

“Umm…you taste so wonderful…” the older breathed into the blonde’s ear. “You didn’t answer my question…” the Uchiha said after a pause, the man then started to nibble on the blonde’s neck, enjoying how the blonde’s breath caught. The blonde bite his tongue so he wouldn’t make any noises that might edge on the older Uchiha. Itachi’s ‘evil’ hand had found its way between the blonde’s thighs resting on the blonde’s bulge.

“Ah! Stop!” the blonde managed to gasp. The Uchiha chuckled, but let his hand rest on the blonde’s hip bone. The blonde was breathing deeply, yet still his breath was taken from him every time the ‘jerk’ licked his neck.

“You still haven’t answered my question…” the older sing-song.

“Oh boys, you need to wake up…we have a long day ahead…” ‘Thank you good timing…’ the blonde sighed.

“Mother, Naru….ah…Naruto didn’t get much sleep…I guess me and Sasuke mistook him for Plop and Floppy,” the man slipped up but came back as gracefully as possible. The woman behind the closed door held back her little laugh, though a small smile crept onto her face.

“Okay, well I’m sure you had enough sleep, you shouldn’t bother Naruto…”

“Yes mother…” the man interrupted her. Itachi then turned the blonde around to face him, and he just stared into those endless blue eyes. The blonde was squirming under the look, but he couldn’t move because of the stupid hand. An almost soft expression reached the Uchiha’s face. “Sleep then Naruto…” the older Uchiha quickly got off the bed, grabbed some clothes, and went out of the bedroom quietly closing the door.



“Akiko, something needs to happen…we should make some trouble…” the two women sat at a small table, while the blonde slept and the two other males were off getting groceries.

“Really Hun, that thought didn’t even cross my mind,” the silver haired woman pulled papers out of her purse, obviously designs for some diabolical plot.

“Hmm…make Kakashi distract Sasuke? That’s an okay plan, but we need to do more with that. How about we bring up children and a family…hmm?”

“Yes, that would tell little Naruto what Itachi is thinking about…”

“Yes, marriage, sex, adoption, more insane irrational fears…” the two women chuckled.

“I thought I heard the devils at work…” a voice teased at the open door to the hotel room.

“Ah! Kakashi! You get in here and give your aunt a hug!” the silver haired man sighed, but stepped into the hotel room, another, younger, man followed him. “Oh and this must be Kabuto! What a true pleasure to meet you!” the other man looked at the ground as the woman got up to give the two of them hugs.

“About time, brat! I thought you’d never come to the reunion again!”

“Hello mother and I haven’t been avoiding you, I swear! It’s just whenever I decide to call you or go see you, a black cat crosses my path, or a ladder, or salt is knocked over…”

“Honestly… horrible excuses! Kabuto I’m so sorry you have to deal with this…I tried my best you must forgive me!” the silver haired man acted hurt, and his boyfriend cracked a smile.

“Thank you Mrs. Ha-”

“Akiko is fine, Mr. Yak-” the women gave a mock glare as she interrupted the young man.

“Yes, Akiko, very nice to meet you!” the young man smiled again, and hugged the sliver haired woman after interrupting her.

“So, Kakashi, you decided to grow up? So when are you two getting married?” the pale dark haired woman tilted her head and smiled innocently. The woman’s nephew was blushing under his mask (A/N: yes he wears it… otherwise we’d all be blinded my his sexiness…:P), and his eyes were wide under the sunglasses. The silver haired man gasped and turned to his cringing boyfriend.

“Kakashi…are you…is that why?” the white haired man looked questioningly at his boyfriend.

“Surprise…?” the man was backing away afraid his boyfriend would be pissed, his voice raised an octave and cracked a bit. Then the younger man jumped on to the older who caught him, and they started to make out.

“We’ll be outside, but you two have to help us get your cousin and his younger brother’s guest together before the next thirteen days are up!” the two women left smiling and walked onto the beach. Thinking of plans to get that stubborn blonde with the older Uchiha male.

The brother’s came back bags in hand to see two men making out, shirtless, right in front of the door. The older Uchiha started to laugh, while the other blushed.

“We’ll come back later,” the younger brother said while the other said, “Nice to see you Kakashi!” the two men broke apart both blushing as they hurriedly put their shirts back on.

“Ah-ah…Sasuke, Itachi, nice to see you two again, how’s school been since I left?” the question was nervously directed at the younger Uchiha boy.

“Uh…okay, Kabuto…” the younger set his grocery bags on the table in the hotel, and then ran outside to the beach.

“Will I hope we hadn’t interrupted something,” Itachi asked teasingly.

“Uh…well, Kabuto just got really happy…”

“So you proposed, about time!” the Uchiha shook his head, smiling in amusement at the white haired man’s surprised look.

“No, your mother spilled it before I could do what I wanted to…” the sliver haired man sighed.

“What do you mean?” the white haired man glared suspiciously at his boyfriend.

“Well I was hoping to go for a more romantic approach…”

“You, romantic! After all the times I’ve dated you, you have hardly done anything romantic!” the white haired man glared at the man, before he kissed him. “Besides, I want to know why everyone seems to know you were going to propose to me?”

“Oh, well you see…”

“See Kakashi, that’s what you get for bringing your boyfriend with you to the family reunion your going to be asked over and over if you two are getting married!” the Uchiha stepped around the two men and started to put the groceries away.

“Wait so, if you bring your boyfriend of girlfriend to a family reunion it means your going to get married?!”

“Yep,” the two cousins replied at the same time.

“Hmm…Itachi, I thought you need guardian’s permission to marry someone under age?” the Uchiha continued to put groceries away, but a blush dusted the man’s cheeks.

“Yes…but Iruka would kill me,” the young man turned back and winked at the other men. The two men smiled.

“Let’s go make Sasuke feel more awkward, and sign in!” the sliver haired man said cheerfully, and dragged his boyfriend or fiancé with him. “Oh and I’ll get the rings out of the bag, since you knocking me to the ground kissing me meant a yes, yes?”

“Oh shut it! Yes that meant a yes you idiot!” the white haired young man shook his head, and gave a wave to the Uchiha in the kitchen. That was when a little blonde blur made a brake for it. The older Uchiha was on the blonde faster than a blink of an eye. The Uchiha had the door closed, the blonde held securely to his chest, and his hand groped the boy’s ass getting a little squeak in return from the action.

“Stop it you molester!!!!!” the blonde whined, squirming till he remembered the hand squeezing his butt!

“Aw…Naruto you hurt my feelings…” the man pouted.

“I’ll hurt a lot more if you don’t let go…” the blonde gasped when he felt warm breath on his neck.

“Naruto…” the man inhaled, and exhaled taking in the blonde’s nice smell, “you can’t go outside in a wife-beater and boxers that have ridded up your thighs,” the Uchiha said calmly, his voice soft but the words were stated as should be known facts. The blonde blushed brightly and stiffened. “By the way, I won’t molest you anymore…unless you want it, of course…” the man let go of the blonde, opened the door, went down to the beach.

thanks for reading, and i'll try to update my other stories...