TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The "dark side" of the Uchiha family, okay well Sasuke's mother's side. by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: okay this one's shorter, sorry, hope you guys like it. yeah the hippie aunt has a name now! yeah! please reveiw, and enjoy the chapter.
disclaimer: don't own naruto.
It was uneventful for the next hour or so, Naruto had gotten half way through his book by this point, and Sasuke and his mother were fast asleep in the back seat. The blonde didn’t notice this and kept reading, he also didn’t notice that Itachi was resting his arm on the arm rest that happened to be where his leg was against. His legs were open since well he’s a guy, and he had his back slightly propped up against the window/door. Itachi’s arm moved slightly so that his hand was touching Naruto’s knee. The blonde didn’t notice again…and this irritated the older Uchiha. Soon Itachi moved his hand down to Naruto’s thigh, and he heard a slight squeak. Itachi kept his face emotionless, and his hand continued down to the blonde’s now bulge free crotch.

His fingers breezed over that certain area and he heard the blonde take a sharp breath. Itachi hand moved to be fully on top of Naruto’s crotch rubbing slightly, he heard the blonde whimper slightly though that was cut off.

“Stop!” the blonde hissed; hoping that the volume of the music wouldn’t allow the other two sleeping people know what was going on.

“Huh? What’s wrong Naruto?”

“Ugh! What do you think!?”

“Huh?” Itachi turned being on a lonely street without any cars to the blonde, and started squeeze the blonde; though after a few seconds of seeing the blonde blushing, biting his lip and eyes tightly closed Itachi turned back to the road and started to rub the blonde again. He heard the blonde whimper and pant slightly, and the blonde started to squirm. Itachi’s pants were a bit tight, though he tried to control his reaction from seeing the blonde so…so vulnerable and delicious.

“What’s wrong Naruto?”

“Ugh! Stop!” the blonde managed to grind out through his clenched teeth.

“What am I doing?” Itachi asked innocently again squeezing the blonde.

“That!” Itachi switched back to rubbing the blonde not showing any emotion. “Stop,” the blonde finally did the smart thing and grabbed Itachi’s hand and stilled it. The blonde was panting, and blushing to his ears. “Please don’t do that again, I don’t-,”

“Don’t like it? But Naruto, I can clearly see, well more like feel that you do,”

“Why? Your Sasuke’s brother,”

“Really, and here I thought you didn’t know my relation to him,”

“No, that’s not what I meant! He’s my best friend and you’re his brother it just…”

“Just what?” he moved his hand so he was now holding onto Naruto’s hand. “What’s wrong with this?”

“You’re molesting me! That’s what, I’m fourteen, your six years older than me! You’ve graduated from college!”

“I’m going to graduate from college, I haven’t yet, and besides I’ll probably go back in for-,”

“NO! Just please I don’t,”

“Yes you do,” Itachi started to rub his thumb over Naruto’s hand, and tuned back to the blonde gave the worried teen one of his rare smiles.

“I don’t feel like its right…” the smile seemed to soften the teen up a bit.

“And why’s that, is it because of the current happenings in the world, is it religion that’s bothering you?” the blonde shook his head blushing.

“NO! You’re just too much older than me. I’m just fourteen I barely know what my, my…”

“Sexuality?” the older one supplied, turning back to the road.

“Yeah, I…I… haven’t, um…ugh!” the blonde pulled his hand away from the other and stuck his pillow between his body and Itachi’s groping hands. He looked out the window seeing that they were close to what was probably Lake Erie. It was blue, with green, and a brownish color. The top of the water showed the sun, and there were a few really long ships in there along with sailboats and motor boats. It looked nice, though buildings obstructed the view, along with a nice golf course, and soon they came around another curve to where Itachi pulled into a hotel parking lot. It looked like there were trailers farther down, but they had stopped in front of a two floor hotel.

“We’re there, wake up you two!” Itachi called to the back seat, and both of the sleeping people back there woke with a start confused and groggy.

“Huh?” Sasuke yawned out, stretching slightly.

“Oh we’re here, boys wait here, I’m going to go check in,” the woman quickly grabbed her purse and hurried over to a small building attached to the hotel.

“Wow, the lake’s just across the street! Do you guys always come here?” Naruto grabbed his pillow holding it in front of him making it look like it was normal to have it there. The blonde noticed the small smirk on his friend’s older brother.

“Yeah, well except for when there aren’t any rooms, then we go over there,” Sasuke nodded his head to a place that looked like it had cabins in it. “Hey you want to go swim when we’re done getting our stuff into the room?”

“Sure! Well…wait, it isn’t toxic is it?”

“Huh? Oh no, not anymore Naruto,”

“Huh? Sasuke what does he mean by “not anymore”” the blonde looked irritated.

“We’re checked in, and Naruto, the lake’s clean, well cleaner than when I use to live here. It was almost solid, but…hmm…wasn’t there some kind of animal from Russia…?”

“Oh yeah, it was some kind of-”

“Oh, Sasuke, Itachi! You two come over here right now, and say hi to your aunt! Ah, sister, you look wonderful, and I swear you don’t seem to age!” there stood a woman with grey hair, about down to her thighs, and she steely blue eyes. She had a bright smile, and her eyes were warm. Mrs. Uchiha squealed and ran over to her sister, hugging her, and motioning her sons to come over as well. Naruto smiled, seeing how enthusiastic they all seemed to be seeing their aunt. Sasuke ran over and quickly hugged the women laughing, “Well at least there isn’t a butt in my face,” they laughed. Itachi soon came over there hugging his aunt smiling.

“We’ve missed you Aunt Akiko,” the blonde smiled, and just enjoyed seeing this picture.

“Huh? Now who’s this young cutie?!” Akiko now noticed the blonde smiled.

“Oh, right, how rude of me. This is my best friend, Naruto Uzumaki. He’s going to be going to the reunion, and he’s stopping me and Itachi from killing each other, sort of,”

“Hell…?”

“Huh? Oh, well if you call me Miss anything, Mr. Uzumaki,” the blonde held his hands up in defense against the mock glare the woman was giving him.

“Right, well, um…?”

“Naruto, just call her Aunt Akiko, I’m sure she won’t mind,” the blonde smiled at his friend and gave his infamous crack any mask smile. Itachi nearly crumbled witnessing the smile, wishing it was directed at him.

“Oh! Well it’s very nice to meet you Aunt Akiko,” Akiko slapped her hand over her chest and wiped an invisible tear away with her left hand.

“What a nice young man, now Itachi he’s definitely a keeper, and Sasuke don’t lose a friend like that!” Itachi turned away blushing, and Naruto & Sasuke nearly choked at that.

“What? Why would Itachi be interested in my friend, he’s dated billions of girls, and I know Naruto wouldn’t like him, that would just be weird,” Itachi clenched his fists, unbeknownst to him his mother and aunt noticed this. Naruto was getting worried, not sure what to do, he felt slightly trapped between a hard place and a wall.

“Hey shouldn’t we be unpacking?”

“Oh right, yeah I agree with Naruto, mother may I have one of the keys, and start unpacking? I’m sure we can socialize with Aunt Akiko later,” Mrs. Uchiha smiled, and handed Itachi the spare key.

“Sasuke why don’t you help your aunt unpack?” Sasuke shrugged, and waited by his aunts car as she went into the building his mother had just came out of not but a few minutes before Aunt Akiko came. Itachi and Naruto started to unpack the trunk, Naruto kept his pillow in front of his hard-on, credit to the Uchiha beside him. They managed to get everything but the cooler, which was rather light, and reminded all of them that they hadn’t ate for about six/five hours. Once in the door Naruto dumped his bag and Sasuke’s near a couch, and Itachi dropped his mothers bag in the far room, then dropped his own bag where Naruto’s and Sasuke’s were.

“New fashion statement?” Itachi pointed to the pillow covering what he already knew was an obvious bulge. The blonde merely glared, and Itachi laughed softly. “Naruto, you can’t glare, you end up looking more fuckable,” the blonde’s eyes widened, and a blush arose on his face. Before the blonde could retort to the “evil, perverted, smart ass”, said perverted smart ass’s mother came through the door. Naruto smiled, blush quickly leaving, and went over to help take the cooler. Mrs. Uchiha smiled sweetly, and announced Aunt Akiko would be done unpacking, and Sasuke would be up soon.

Once he was finished helping he collapsed down on the couch and “conveniently” Itachi was sitting right by him, and Mrs. Uchiha went into the back room and had closed the door.

“So…why don’t you just move that pillow,” the blonde growled lowly at the whispered words, and shook his head. Itachi suspecting this moved under the pillow, and moved his hands up the blonde’s thigh, who soon grabbed the hand, blushing, and slightly shaking.

“That’s harassment,”

“You haven’t told me to stop,”

“But it’s still sexual harassment!”

“Before you merely said harassment, and besides I know you like this,” Itachi started to lean in and the blonde turned away.

“Hey guys, ready to go swimming, or do we want to figure out sleeping?” Sasuke soon came through the door, and in those five ten seconds Naruto let go of Itachi’s hand, and Itachi retreated his hand from under the pillow.

“Uh, sleeping,”

“Sure,” the blonde said in a happy tone, though he really felt frustrated, and pissed at Itachi. Damn this was so painful and frustrating!

“Okay, well we know Naruto gets the bed but, should all three of us share it, I mean we’re all slim and we’d most likely fit with plenty of room. Remember how big the beds are?” Itachi nodded, and Naruto shrugged.

“I can sleep on the floor or-”

“You did not just say that, no Naruto you’re our guest, and besides let’s hear what Itachi says first?”

“I think it’s a good idea, the beds are huge, so what the hell, come on let’s go swim, it looks like a good day,” Itachi smiled hopping up moving the bags into the other bedroom, and fishing out some trunks. He went into the restroom and came out seconds later in his swim suit. He had a well toned chest, and the trunks fitted him loosely. Naruto felt something weird in him, he use to feel this when he first saw Itachi, but being Sasuke’s friend he often times saw the older Uchiha and eventually became dulled to the feeling. Sasuke then followed suit, and once he got into the bathroom, Naruto jumped up not wanting to be alone with the older Uchiha boy. He quickly raced into the room locked to door behind him, and quickly changed into his orange trunks. They were a bit big so they hung low and loosely on his hips. Though they hadn’t fallen off yet.

Once he emerged from the room, he noticed that Sasuke was also done and both the Uchiha boys had grabbed a beach towel they had brought with. The blonde winced he had forgot to pack a beach towel, and Sasuke rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

“It’s okay Naruto, here,” the younger Uchiha tossed the blonde a towel, and the blonde mumbled a thanks, glad the other hadn’t noticed him hard. At least the tightness had somewhat lessened, and he casually held the towel in front of him. He slipped on his flip flops like the others, and soon they were out the door and across the road, which was actually fairly busy. So every five or so minutes a car would pass by, sometimes it was half an hour then maybe five cars went by. Soon they came to a rocky beach that had broken shells everywhere.

“Seagulls?”

“Yep, Naruto it’s really rocky in places and the moss makes the rocks hard to stand on. So don’t run for your own safety, please,”

“Gosh Sasuke you sound like a mother,”

“Okay you two break it up, let’s put our towels here, it’ll keep them dry, and thankfully it’s not too windy, maybe put a few of these rocks on the towels just incase,” the two teens did as suggested, and Naruto quickly, but carefully rushed into the water, almost falling over or tripping on rocks that he would have seen if he had been looking down. The water was clear, and cold. It reduced some of the tightness and pain between the blonde’s legs, soon the blonde came to water at his hips. He felt much better, and he freaked when someone grabbed his hips.

“Geez Naruto calm down,” the blonde knew that cocky voice anywhere, and sighed knowing Sasuke wouldn’t hit on or molest him. Though the blonde wasn’t expecting to be lifted up and thrown a few feet into the water, when he resurfaced he was sputter out metallic like water, some of the water even when up his nose!

“Hey!” the blonde yelled, though then squeaked when he felt stronger and slightly bigger hands on his waist, he was again thrown several feet away, though this time he was warned.

“One, two, three,” and the usually emotionless voice counted till its owner threw the poor blonde. This time the blonde came up and wasn’t sputtering or coughing.

“Okay, someone explain!” the blonde was quieted when he noticed Sasuke being thrown too. “Is this some tradition?”

“Hell yeah!” both of the Uchiha’s yelled once the younger resurfaced.

“Oh,” the blonde smiled and rubbed the back of his head, now glad he understood. They continued to swim, splash each other, or attempt to throw Itachi. It was fun, and for once the older Uchiha wasn’t molesting the blonde, thank goodness! Though on the shore Akiko and Mrs. Uchiha (A/N: I forgot her name, ops, so anyone wants to tell me, that’d be great ^_^) were discussing serious matters.

“You noticed it too?”

“Yes it’s obvious, how long have you known? I only noticed the way he looked at the young one, and when Sasuke said it was impossible for Itachi to like his friend he clenched his fist…”

“Yes I saw that too, on the car ride, he might have thought I didn’t notice but I’m a mother, and I know when something’s up. He was giving soft looks through the side mirrors at the blonde, and plus I saw him drooling and blushing he was mumbling Naruto under his breath, it was so cute!”

“Really, well I also noticed how he blushed, trust me, I know he blushed,”

“I heard them talking they probably thought I wasn’t listening to them but oh I was. The blonde was accusing Itachi of sexual harassment, I’m a little disappointed in him, but…well then Itachi retorted back, and soon said something that made me blush. I feel so bad for listening in, but he’s my son, and he won’t talk to me when it’s obvious what the problem is so, I’m going to wait,”

“I remember Kakashi having this same problem, but him being a pervert…”

“I’ve seen some um…yaoi in Itachi’s room, when he’s off at classes I “clean” his room, and trust me, it’s um…”

“OH! Just like his cousin. I wish Kakashi would actually visit more often, honestly I feel hurt, and he won’t visit his own mother. Does he think I don’t except his life style? I know he’s with that Kabuto…” (A/N: I couldn’t think of any pairings, and since Iruka pretty much is Naruto’s guarding since Jiraiya is always gone, it just seems a bit off for me, um…I’ll shut up now)

“OH right, but isn’t he a bit young?”

“Yes, but hey, you can’t stop who one falls in love with, which brings us back to your son!”

“Right, right, well he said and I quote ‘you can’t glare, you end up looking more fuckable’, and I almost fainted. The poor boy, he’s fourteen, but hey, you can’t stop people from falling in love. You know what I think Itachi’s always felt “something” for that little blonde. You know Naruto was about five, and Sasuke was about seven, and Itachi never really thought much of his brother’s friends. Though for some unknown reason Itachi really liked Naruto, I mean, he was willing to play, and spend time with some one other than Sasuke. Then when my Itachi was what fourteen or so, he was completely exhausted, and I don’t think he even remembers this. But he said to me, ‘Mom, what is this feeling I keep having for Naruto? My stomach gets all weird feeling, and I want to…I don’t know, but I want something, no I want him, Mom what does that mean?’ Granted he was in high school, actually the same year as Naruto and Sasuke. Though I think he missed the sex ed videos…” the two women had a nice little chuckle over that.

“Poor kid, he’s too young to be being a senior and that Naruto kid, he’s really fourteen, and I would have thought him to be younger. I can’t believe he’s a junior, really?” the other woman nodded to her sister, and the two women stared at the three boys who were still trying to throw Itachi into the water, though finally Naruto thought about splashing the older Uchiha.

“Hey, you three, do you want to end up like prunes?!” Mrs. Uchiha finally yelled, she vaguely heard a ‘Sasuke isn’t that your favorite fruit?’ and a ‘Shut the fuck up Itachi,’ “Hey what have a said about keeping it G rated?!”

“We know you won’t keep it that way with you Aunt Akiko here?!” Sasuke shouted back.

“Oh! Damn, they know our weakness; I think we were the ones who taught those boys how to swear,”

“Yeah, I think so too, at least they never learned the art of fucking yet…oh shit!”

“Oh yes, but Akiko we did teach them the art of Primitive Tubas,”

“I thought it was ‘Making smells’ or ‘Barking Spiders’?”

“I could say it’s the ‘Evil wind’,”

“There are just too many names for it,” both the woman who were laughing this whole time now noticed the four males staring at them like they had lost their minds.

“Oh just recalling the days when we taught two things we know would send us in a hand basket, though if only we believed in that, right?”

“Of course, well come on kids we’ll be going to go out to eat soon, and Akiko will pay,”

“What no I won’t! I had a boy I know how much they eat!” the two started to laugh, and then noticed that the boys were gone and already up the stairs to their room.

“Wow they must be hungry,”

“Ugh! Itachi hurry up!” Sasuke was standing outside the door, hair dripping, and towel around his waist (still has trunks on) tapping his foot.

“Geez, I only took what five minutes,” Itachi came out with a towel on, and only a towel on. He was caring the close he was going to change into. Sasuke went in. Naruto stood there, trying to think of what he should do, when he felt some one behind him, and then felt wet arms encircle his waist.

“Naruto, if you you’re worried about taking a shower I’ll gladly take one with you,” Itachi whispered into the blonde’s ear, sending small shivers down his spine.

“I’m not, I’ll just go in after Sasuke’s done, and I’m locking the door, and please don’t get anymore ideas. I’m not in the mood to be molested,”

“Aw…why not,” Itachi pressed his body closer to the blondes smile at the shudder that went through the blonde. He himself was feeling a little hard in a place he didn’t want to be at the moment but hell.

“Uh…um…” the blonde felt the hard part poking his lower back, and started to blush feeling like he might get raped or something stupid like that. For some odd reason his heart beat speed up slightly, and his own body part was feeling harder. They stayed like for about a minute when the blonde pushed away and went into the room grabbing some clothes. Soon after he was out Itachi went in locked the door, and the shower was turned off, after a few minutes the blonde heard the door open, and Sasuke came out in his jeans and toweling off his hair. The blonde ran into the bathroom, and took a quick shower, dried off quickly and changed. Toweling his hair as he steeped out of the bathroom and put on his flip flops.

“Okay boys, ready to go?” they nodded and each stopped toweling their hair and went back into the bathroom hanging the towels up. Each where wearing jeans, and some color of a T-shirt. AS they were heading out the door, Itachi discreetly grabbed Naruto’s butt, and in turned jumped a little, and went up next to Sasuke. ‘Damn this is going to be long, and frustrating!’

please review. thnx for reading^_^