TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Breathe Me by Peach Tea Rose

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I have read Volume 4 of Naruto and it was the ending story of Haku and Zabuza. It was so sad, it brought me to tears. This song reminds me so much of their story so, why not write a fanfic about it? Geeze, this fic is so moving, it's making me cry...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Breathe Me

Dead...My whole family was dead...It was all because of me...now, I see no worth in living...

Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before

Then...I met him...Zabuza...

I Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame

The first thing he said to me was...

"Pathetic little urchin..."

But I knew he was lying...Because I saw something in him that was the same...It came through in his eyes...

"Your eyes," I said, amazed, "Your eyes...they are like mine..."

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up

He looked at me...like he understood what I was getting to...

"Will you follow me...be my tool..."

He wanted me to...follow him...I couldn't refuse...

Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy

One day, I had collapsed...I felt so weak...was Zabuza going on without me...I tried to get up...but, it was of no use...

Then...

"I don't think you're of use right now..."

Zabuza...

"...So, I'll find some..."

I felt my body being lifted...he carried me...to wherever we were to go...

Warm me up
And breathe me

"I'm done with this villiage," he said one day, "There's nothing left."

I knew...he needed me.

"I'll help you conquer," I said, "Use me as you see fit...I'll be your tool."

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,

One night, I woke up in fear...I had a dream...a nightmare...and I heard this:

"Don't cry...that shows weakness...you can't show weakness..."

I tried to stop...and I felt his fingers through my hair...

"You heard me," he said, "Hush now."

Yeah I think that I might break
Lost myself again and I feel unsafe

I stopped...and sat up.

"You can't," he said again, "You don't want them to care...I know..."

Zabuza might have acted uncaring, but...he did care...he just didn't show it...

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

When I met Naruto, I saw some kind of suffering inside of him...like...mine...like Zaubuza...

Then...after I fought him, I saw no use for myself anymore...nothing...and I wanted Naruto to kill me...why should I even exist if I fail in my goal...

But he didn't want to kill me? Why...I didn't have any meaning...but, he ran toward me with his kunai knife...finally, I would find a use in the next life I lead...

Then, time went by...so slowly...and I felt Zabuza was in danger...I needed to be of use, like he said...

My body had so much pain...I could not...move...

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up

I was just laying there...I was happy I had been of some use...I could finally find a use in Heaven...Zabuza didn't need me anymore...I was walking toward the light...when...

"Haku..."

"Zabuza?"

"Let's go...to that place...together..."

I started to cry, but tried to stop...

"It's alright, Haku...go ahead...cry..."

I let the tears fall and I fell...and , for the first time...he showed me that he cared...he embraced me...

"Let's go," he said again as he carried me and we went together.

Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy

Warm me up
And breathe me

God didn't send us to hell...God saw his worth in us...he let us redeem our lives...he and I were reborn...

I was a baby...again...and I cried out...into the night...in pain that I would ruin my life...relive the past...

"Shhhh...It's alright, little one...father's here..."

My father held me...rocking me for hours...as long as I cried...I saw his eyes...It was...Zabuza...

"It's alright, Haku...go ahead...cry..."

We were together again...we would always be together...