TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


All in Time by boyarina

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Author's Notes:

Hi! this is the revised version of this chapter...hopefully this better than the last one...I'm just a sucker at reviews so I'm making it easier to read...last one is just a completely mucked up chapter. Hope you will enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it.
DISCLAIMER:

We play with the toys God has given us. I am fortunate to have a pc to play with and make Naruto fanfics. I do not own Naruto though.

All In Time

by Boyarina

Chapter 1: Ramifications of a Kiss

Daydreaming is one of Sakura's favorite past times. Right now, she is imagining herself as a seductress about to devour her victim...

It was the ultimate battle of the sexes. For now it seems lie the females are winning. It was not a great feat to make him succumb to this position, but, still, a victory is a victory.

Sakura smiled her evil smile as she caught her quarry's hands and pinned them on the top of his head as she straddled his hips to keep from from escaping.

"Any last words?" She asked Uchiha Sasuke, her prey, with a smirk etched all over her person. Much to her pleasure, her prey did not look repentant nor frightened by her advances. With an ever widening grin, Sakura lowered her head down to capture Sasuke-kun's lips in her own...

"Ero-sennin!"

Sakura jerked away from her daydream, face flushing furiously. Sliding her beady eyes to the right, to where Uzumaki Naruto is sitting, she began thinking of ways to kill that bakayarou slowly and painfully; ways that even Orochimaru would be impressed enough to consider as a possible vessel.

"Ero-sennin!"

A knot of nerves started to form on Sakura'r right temple. What made her utterly mad in the first place is that she's feeling mighty guilty because she IS being a pervert and that blond baka is actually right in indirectly accusing her of being a dirty minded hermit (minus the hermit part).

"Ero-ulp!" Sakura slapped a hand over Naruto's mouth, making sure that whatever he is planning to say next (which she has a very good idea WHAT) would NOT spout of the cavity he calls mouth.

"Quiet!" she snapped, closing her eyes in irritation and clenching a fist in front of Naruto to let him know that she meant what she says.

This, of course, she instantly reggretted doing. Gazing at the affronted look at Naruto's face, Sakura sighed and considered apologizing. All things considered, the blond pest wasn't really pertaining to her and her perverted head when he called out 'Ero-sennin', although he did timed it perfectly just when she was daydreaming about Sasuke for the second time that morning.

"Is it that time of the month, Sakura-chan?" he asked her timidly, his kitsune eyes blinking innocently at her.

SAkura would very well have been having her period now for, after traipsing down guilty lane for causing Naruto some grief, she's back on track again, ready to bash his head on the nearest stone wall.

"What did you say!" she snarled, trying as much as she could to reign in her temper. Really, if you are a guy and you are wondering about why a girl is having mood swings, you definitely DO NOT ask her if she's having her monthly.

"Ehehehehe, ne, Sakura-chan, doshite?" he asked holding his hands up in front of him as a sign of surrender. If he thinks that he would be able to defend himself from the brunt of her blow by those measly hands he is definitely not thinking RIGHT.

Eyes, closed (so she could geel her anger all the more), Sakura cocked her fist and aimed (using the mental picture she had drawn of Naruto in her head) a devastating punch to his nose.

"Naruto."

Sakura froze in mid-punch upon hearing the glorious sound of her Sasuke-kun's voice. In the wink of an eye, she had withdrawn her fist and had arranged her features in an angelic smile.

"Sasuke-kun!" she greeted gaily, beaming at her dream Uchiha and temporarily divesting Naruto baka of her death glare. Despite her enthusiastic greeting, however, she only got a grunt of acknowledgement and this assessing stare.

She held her smile in place as he continued to gaze at her with solemn eyes. For several minutes, they have stayed like this--not speaking, the silence stretching between them.

You have to admit, even though it is your crush that you are having a staring contest with it'd get boring (not to mention tiring) after sometime--especially if you are wearing a grin that reached from ear to ear. As it is, due to her mile-wide smile the corners of Sakura's smile mouth are begining to spasm and the muscles of her cheeks are starting to sore.

"Sasuke-kun?" she prompted, indisposed to waiting a second longer. Much to her delight, her efforts had not been in vain for, at long last, Sasuke-kun's lips began to open.

Sakura placed a little more vigor to her smile for (as according to the little voice in her head), surely, her Sasuke-kun is bound to say something that would involve her.

The word that were forming on Sasuke's lips, however did't get to be vocalized at all. The foulsome creature that interrupted him was Master Jiraiya--no, scratch that, ERO-SENIN---as he stepped into the picture, a malicious glint in his eyes.

Pissed though Sakura might be to the untimely appearance of the white haired sannin, she could not very well deliver a sound wallop to his head. So, with her inner-self seething, Sakura watched as Ero-seenin (yes, if you are thinking it, from this day onwards, she would be calling him that) upended his huge fist on Naruto's very blond and very unprotected head.

If Naruto had been keen neough to use his instinct, any intincts at all at this point, he would've anticipated and eventually dodged the incmonig blow. But he didn't. Thus, the punishment for his name calling was instantaneously delivered.

"Do.Not. Call. Me. Ero-sennin!" Master Jiraiya ground out, punctuating each and every word that he said with a punch. Naruto's whole body reverberated like a metronome as the impact of MAster Jiraiya's blows washed through him.

"Itaii!" Naruto shouted, holding his head in the hopes that the shaking would stop. If not for anything else, Sakura would have to give it to Naruto for managing to survive all the beatings, all the clobberings that he get from her and his Sannin-sensei. Frequent visitor he might be to Konoha's infirmary (an occasional visitor to Konoha's emergency room), he never stays there for long.

Sakura doesn't know exactly what medical jutsu it is that he is using, but it seems to be working for him.

Like right now, any normal person would have had a concussion for the not-so friendly pats on the head courtesy of Ero-sennin on Naruto's skull, but to Naruto it's as though he's just been whomped on the head by a very big paper fan.

After whimpering on the ground for a few seconds, Naruto shot to his feet, a look of pure vengeance on his face. He seemed okay at first, but then, he began to tetteer on the balls of his feet a couple of times, always righting himself just in time before he actually falls over.

He must have still been seeing doubles or triples of everything for he miscalculated when he took his first step forward (to exact revenge on the toad Sannin most likely), instead of actually going a step ahead, his left foot crossed over his right one, causing him to lean sideways...and sideways...

..only to topple straight into her...

"Ulp!" Sakura yelled through sealed lips. She would have said more, and in a much louder voice too if it hadn't been for the fact that Naruto had ended up glomping into her lips with his own. She would have pushed him away, but since she was precariously perched on the very end of the bench they had been sitting on, she ended up flapping her arms about (mirroring the exact same thing that Naruto is doing now) in the desperate attempt to gain equilibrium.

They ended up crashing on the ground anyway. In one solitary whoosh, all breath left Sakura's lungs as her body slammed to the ground. The weight of Naruto--all his six-foot one inch, one hundred eighty-five pounds body-- settling over her own heavily.

It should have hurt, but surprisingly, it does not. All Sakura is aware of right now is how her entire being is invaded by Naruto's lips, by his very proximity. Where there should have been pain, Sakura felt none except for this...

...inexplicable feeling...

Shove him off of you!

...arms leaden, cannot do anything...

Shove him off of you!

...can't brethe, drowning in this tide of feeling...

Shove him off of you!

can't...air...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke smirked, observing like the sentinel that he is as his teammates fell in a tangled heap of arms and legs. He would have been glad to help, however his curiosity as to what Sakura's next reaction might be won over his intended chivalrous deed.

He watched as a dumbfounded Sakura stayed stock still, a mannequin with a pair of unblinking eyes. The only sign that gave away the fact that she is a living and breathing human being was the fluch that was slowly rising to her cheeks.

For a moment there, Sasuke actually envied Naruto. But the feeling passed, and he was again his stoic self. Grabbing the blond by the scruff of his collared orange jacket, Sasuke hauled Naruto back to his feet.

Appears like he wouldn't be able to wait for Sakura's ultimate reaction after all. More so, it'll be be bad for their team if Sakura suffocates because Naruto wasn't able pull himself off her in time so she could draw a proper breath.

Looking at Naruto, Sasuke had concluded that indeed, the blond would no longer be capable of voluntary function for the next hour or so. If the steam coming off from Naruto's eyes, ears and nose is any indication, the kitsune definitely is out of commission for surely his brain cells has already been destroyed beyond repair.

Too much heat and too much blood in your head could do that to you.

Naruto's sannin sensei is much worse for the wear. Master Jiraiya whom he was counting on to help Sakura back to her feet has been stripped of his mental abilities. The legendary Sannin is now dancing--no, skipping-- and chanting something that suspiciously sound:

"Naruto, my perverted student, has gone and done it!"

Sasuke shook his head in disappointment. With his hand still in locked in Naruto's shirt (if in case the baka decided to fall on Sakura again), he shifted his gaze down and found the pink-haired kunoichi sitting up. She had her head down, the curtain of her hair hiding whatever emotion she is feeling right now.

"Sakura?" Sasuke called out to her. When she lifted her face up to him, he was relieved to see that she no longer was in the state of shock. Rather at this very moment, she appears nigh unto murdering someone.

He has a pretty good idea at who might be it too.

"If not," Sakura said slowly and menacingly, "for the fact that I would be imprisoned for killing a teammate and shinobi of Konoha," at this she narrowed her eyes into slits and fixed her glare at Naruto. "I would definitely enjoy skewering you for stealing my first kiss!"

Baka kitsune, Sasuke thought as Naruto remained as a limp doll, looking as though he is dangling there, held by Sasuke on the nape of his jacket. The blond should have been struggling to bolt right now to the opposite direction for is he does not hastened to it, Sakura would definitely somehow get her hands on an axe and chop the nearest Naruto appendage she can get a hold of.

Sasuke actually feared for his friend's demise when Sakura gradually rose to her feet and faced them, the very expression on her face spelled 'DOOM' for Naruto. As it is, she has that look so frighteningly famlliar to Tsunade-sama's look whenever she is ready to bash a ten-ton boulder that unfortunately got into her path.

Sasuke jiggled his hand a bit, finally jarring Naruto enough for him to regain the control of his faculties. Instead of running for dear life, however, Naruto merely shrugged off his hold (which Sasuke is only too happy to relinquish) and smiled at Sakura sheepishly.

Well, this is the end for our Kitsune. In his head, Sasuke started to think of what he would have to put in his eulogy for there's no way Naruto would be able to survive the bashing Sakura would give him this time.

Sasuke was already half-way finished with his eulogy when the events that were about to unfold got interrupted by the appearance of their team's sensei.

"Yo." Kakashi-sensei greeted, conveniently placing himself between Naruto and Sakura. Obviously sensing the tension from his two students, he swiveled his from side to side, taking a careful on each of them.

"What happened?" he asked, one silver eyebrow quirked in question.

Surprisingly, Sakura did not launch into her usual tirade. She did, however, blushed like mad as she decisively clamped her mouth shut.

Kakashi-sensei's eyebrow rose further in his hairline at this unaccounted for action from Sakura. It had always been that Sakura would have a ready made list in her head about all the transgressions that Naruto committed for the day. Sakura did this so frequently that Kakashi-sensei once made a joke about Sakura glueing Naruto to her hip so she could watch him even more closely.

Seeing that Sakura would stay resolutely silent, Kakashi-sensei turned to him, waiting expectantly for him to give full incident report. Sasuke mulled it over before deciding that it is probably for the best that Kakasi-sensei to be aware of the matter. God knows, the man, having no social life whatsoever, deserves to hear a gossip now and then.

Sensing it is his duty to indulge their sensei this, Sasuke opened his mouth to speak...

...only to get stopped from committing the most fatal mistake that he has ever done in his entire life.

"Don't you even dare think about it," Sakura growled to him softly, crossing her arms over her chest. She fixed him a chilling glare which promised a death thousand times over that Sasuke was hard-pressed not to swallow audibly.

When Kakashi-sensei gave him an encouraging nod so he would continue with what he was about to do, Sasuke completely ignored him. Even he dares not to cross the path of Sakura's wrath when it is at it's height.

Pegging him as a lost cause, Kakashi-sensei sighed in defeat and turned to his last resort: Naruto.

Their sensei didn't even got as far as saying a SYLLABLE in edgewise when Sakura beat him in addressing the dobe.

"Naruto," she said using the same gravelly tone she used earlier, making everyone within earshot cringe. Truly, it is not the tone of voice that one normally uses when one is about to explain, but Sasuke could see that expectant look still on Kakashi-sensei's face.

...which, of course, instantaneously became a crestfallen expression upon hearing Sakura's next words.

"Not even Kakashi-sensei should know of this," Sakura intoned, fixing him, Naruto and Master Jiraiya a death glare, "None of you will talk about this. If I learn of a rumour going around the village concerning this, I'm gonna tie you up (this, for some twisted reason, cheered Master Jiraiya up) and scalpel off your uppder dermis, inch by excruciating inch."

Needless to say, all four of them shuddered at this picture. Any form of doubts that they migth have about this threat left scurrying for cover when Sakura's demonic smile graced their vision.

She allowed a minute to pass for them to digest before she fixed her features back to normal and beamed at their sensei.

"What brings you here, Kaka-sensei?" she asked sweetly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------