TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Of Kunoichi and Idiots by creepygothbunny

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto and its characters are property of Kishimoto Masashi. I do not own any of the below characters (except Yoro).

I was bored, and I couldn't think of anything else to write. I stuck Yoro in here for two reasons: 1.The sake of randomness, and 2. I couldn't think of anyone else to put in here. Please review when you've finished reading.
Hinata walked down the road towards Sakura's house, fidgeting. As she approached the building, Hinata began to shake. Come on, Hinata, you can do this she thought to herself unsteadily. Reaching out and knocking on the door, Hinata began to sweat. The door opened, revealing the pink-haired kunoichi. "Hey, Hinata! I see you made it over okay. Did you come prepared?"

Hinata nodded nervously. She looked at Sakura. "Y-yes, Sakura."

"Well, then, come on in?" Sakura said cheerfully, leading Hinata to her bedroom. Walking in, Hinata saw Tenten was already sitting on the floor. Looking up as Sakura and Hinata entered, she smiled.

"Hello, Hinata! Glad you were able to come!" Tenten said with a grin. The two had been friends for a while, and could thank Neji for that. Neji had been harrassing Hinata (yet again) one day when Tenten told him to stop. From that day on, the two had become good friends.

"S-so, who else is coming, S-Sakura?" Hinata asked, glancing around the room.

Sakura smiled. "Well, Ino is coming, and Temari from the sand village is too."

Hinata smiled. She had remembered when Sakura had invited her to this sleepover.

"Hey, Hinata!" Hinata turned to see a grinning Sakura running towards her.

"H-hello, Sakura," Hinata said, smiling nervously.

"Hey, Hinata, me and some friends are getting together at my place for the night, and I was wondering if you would like to come." Sakura said with a smile. Hinata looked around nervously.

"W-well, I mean, if its o-okay if I come, I mean, I w-wouldn't want to intrude," Hinata stuttered. Suddenly, there was a distraction that came in the form of a blonde-haired boy in an orange jumpsuit.

"Hey, Sakura-chan. Hey, Hinata-chan." Naruto said, wearing his signature fox-like grin. "What's going on?"

"Nothing!" Sakura said. Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"Sure doesn't seem like nothing," Naruto said with a smirk.

"Just go away!" Sakura yelled. Naruto sighed and walked away, looking rather hurt.

"M-maybe you shouldn't have yelled at him, Sakura," Hinata said, blushing slightly.

"I'm sorry, Hinata, but if I told him what was going on, he probably would have spyed on us or something." Sakura said, shrugging. "Well, can I count on seeing you tonight?"

Hinata nodded, and Sakura smiled. "Great! See you later, then."


Hinata was still a little upset about how Sakura had treated Naruto, but she knew that Sakura had good intentions.Well, Hinata thought to herself, opening the window to allow fresh air to enter the room, At least Naruto-kun won't be spying on us. Or so she thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Next to Sakura's bedroom window was a tree. Now, this was a perfectly normal tree, but it did make a good hiding spot. Of course, it was hard to spot ninja no matter where they were hiding. So, no one knew that Naruto was sitting in the branches of the tree with Sasuke, Shikamaru, Neji, and Yoro. Neji looked around and sighed.

"Tell me why we are doing this again?" Neji muttered scathingly, glaring daggers at Naruto.

Naruto grinned. "Well, we need to stop them from doing something horrible!"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "And that horrible thing is?"

Naruto sighed. "Well, it'll be something like this...."

Sakura was lying on the bed, staring at the other girls. "Okay, I think we all know why we are here."

All the girls nodded, and began to strip off their clothes.....


Sasuke and Neji stared at Naruto. Shikamaru covered his face with his hand in order to hide a nosebleed. Yoro shook his head. "Naruto, you have a crazy imagination."

Naruto shrugged. "Hey, it could happen."

Yoro sighed. He had tried to drag Kiba and Choji along, but the two of them had been busy. Kiba had to take Akamaru to the vet while Choji was busy stocking up on "supplies" (coughFOODcough). Shino simply had not cared to come.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Soon, Ino and Temari had arrived, and the five girls sat sprawled around Sakura's room. Looking around at everyone, Sakura grinned. "Alright, what do you guys want to do first?"

Ino grinned, an evil glint in her eye. "I have an idea. Sakura, give me your phone."

Sakura raised an eyebrow, but decided not to question Ino any further. Handing Ino the phone, Ino dailed in the number she intended and waited.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sasuke was starting to think about leaving when his cell phone rang (They have cell phones in this story. Who's the author here?). Everyone looked nervously at Sasuke. If any of the girls heard the ringing..... well, they were all as good as dead. Quickly, Sasuke answered his phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, Sasuke," came Ino's voice through the speaker. "I have something to tell you. I don't really love you, I actually love Sakura and I'm going to stop chasing you in order to give my full attention to her. Bye!" And with that, Ino promptly hung up.

A stunned silence met the group. Neji was staring at Sasuke. Shikamaru wasn't bothering to hide his nosebleed. A look of utmost horror was spreading across Yoro's face. Naruto, however, looked smug.

"Ha! I told you! But did you listen to me? No! Serves you right, Sasuke-teme!" Naruto raised his arms in victory when Neji hit him over the head.

"You Baka," Neji hissed. "Look at them!"

Looking at the group of girls, the boys saw that they were laughing. Hinata was giggling nervously. Everyone else was laughing histerically. Ino was the first one able to calm down enough in order to speak. "Do you think he bought it?" Ino asked, gasping for breath.

Sakura laughed. "Sasuke!? Definitely! He takes everything seriously! Well...... except Naruto, of course."

Sasuke stared at Ino, mouth gaping. "That was seriously not cool....." Sasuke was able to say eventually.

Ino looked around at everyone else. "So does anyone else want to have some fun?"

Temari grinned. "I'll go!"

Taking the phone, Temari dialed a number she knew all to well. After a moments pause, Temari heard a familiar voice grumble, "Hello?"

"Hey, Gaara," Temari said, grinning. "I have to ask you something..... If Kankuro started spying on me while I was in the bathroom, would you be mad?"

There was a pause, and then, "HAS HE BEEN DOING THAT!?" Temari had never heard Gaara mad before.

"Um, well......" Temari was nervous. SHe hadn't really planned on Gaara taking her seriously. Knowing Gaara, Temari had assumed that he would have just hung up.

"I'M GOING TO KICK HIS ASS!" Gaara yelled, hanging up the phone.

"OH NO!" Temari shouted, standing up, she looked around. "Excuse me, I have to go stop Gaara from killing Kankuro." Temari then promptly ran out of the room, with everyone laughing.

Outside, Temari was running towards her house when she heard laughing coming from the side of Sakura's house. Temari looked at the tree and saw a leg wearing orange pants hanging from the tree. Temari started to turn and go back into the house and tell everyone else, but decided against it. Let them have their fun, She thought, grinning. They'll pay for it later.....
-----------------------------------------------------------
TBC