TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Forbidden Love by PassionRose

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: gahhh if i spell any names wrong, im sorry @_@ its like almost 1 here so at this point, my typing and proof reading is very weak. anyways, hope ya enjoy and please review!
Sky blue eyes reflected back as a boy with golden locks sat in a silver carriage, lush green grass and tall healthy trees passed by on the outside as sapphire eyes followed them. Sun kissed skin glowed in the sun light flowing in from the carriage windows as the boy sat silently.

Looking across from himself, sight of his future wife came in sight. Light blonde hair shone in the light as crystal blue eyes watched the same scene outside as the sapphire orbs had moments ago.

Uzumaki Naruto and Yamanaka Ino, future king and queen of the fire country’s north land. Naruto was a boy of true loyalty and determination. His eyes reflected the bright blue skies that ran over the land each day and his golden locks could only be matched by the sun itself. Tanned skin and a perfect body was the one thing most people looked at, but getting past that, the boys attitude was his actual most attractive feature.

Ino was a girl of many fine qualities but a stuck up on as well. The girl gloated on her bleach blonde hair that nowhere near compared the Naruto’s. Eyes the color of crystaled seas gazed everywhere they could. And pale skin challenged her fiancé’s tan in the sun.

Neither jumped at the time when announced they would be wed. Naruto was the only heir to the Uzimaki clan so he was the first and only put up to be the new king. Ino had been the beauty of the second largest village in the north. Both had attitudes towards each other which lead to a lot of fighting, some people had worries on how effective that would be towards their ruling.

“I can’t believe I have to be dragged to the south just for some contract meeting” Naruto complained as he gave a small stretch and slouched back in his slightly uncomfortable seat.

“Shut it, Uzumaki. Besides, I hear the Uchiha heir is a complete hottie” Ino said with a dreamy look, despite her future husband was right in front of her.

Naruto just snorted and looked back out the window as the green plants began to turn to silver surroundings. The carriage pulled to a stop in front of a giant silver gate, a large fan symbol embinted into the front, obviously representing the Uchiha clan.

The carriage restarted as the gates opened. Trails of stones lead up to a huge mansion made of stone and other fancy material. Naruto mentally snorted at the fancy, yet cold, scene outside. At the North, the scene was much warmer and the people on the streets greeted everyone with a smile and a wave. Here the people kept stoic faces and kept along their business. Naruto frowned at the sight.

The carriage came to another halt at the front of the mansion as the two got out and walked towards the front door. A tall thin, slightly bolding man, answered the door and looked at them calmly.

“Good day. I presume you are the Uzumaki couple?” he asked, looking down at the two to get innocent stares back.

“Hai” Naruto said calmly as the man nodded and let them in.

While the man went on about how much it was a pleasure for the two to be there, Naruto gazed off to see a swift flash of black clothing pass by behind a slightly ajared door by the stare case. After the man had finished, he lead the two up the stair and down many halls before stopping at a small wooden door.

“This is the library, sir and madam. The young master and mistress shall be in soon” he nodded and left, leaving Ino and Naruto to their own company once again.

Both sat in silence before the door opened to reveal a girl with long pink hair, much to Naruto’s disgust. The girl gave a soupier smirk down at the two before sitting down opposite of them. Ino glared at the girl who continued to smirk at her, as if she was the best thing to happen around.

Naruto sighed and leaned back in his seat, dealing with two girls like them would be too troublesome to put up with right now. Foot steps padded down the hall, Naruto looked at the library entrance as the steps stopped and the door began to open. Naruto gasped as coal black eyes looked at him. Was this the almighty Uchiha he had heard about?