TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Forbidden Love by PassionRose

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ok this is my first time posting here so i might have done something wrong ^^;. rating might go up if i see it needs to and i hope you enjoy. please!!!!! review!

Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.
Here it is forbidden for love of the same sex.
Lovers banished for homosexuality.
Lovers banished for loving who they love.
In this land, the number 1 law is for straight love
Other is forbidden.

“It really is a beautiful land” emerald green eyes gazed up at blue skies, a few clouds passing by. Their gaze went down to the luscious green scenery of a clearing within the small forest below, a meadow in the middle filled with flowers of all sorts. Long cherry blossom hair flowed in the soft breeze as the owner of the emerald green eyes looked down at the land from their spot at the balcony.

“It’s over credited” a cold voice replied as coal black eyes glared down at the land from behind the other.

Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha. The engaged and future keepers of the south kingdom of the fire country’s land. Sakura was a beauty to others. Her long blossom hair flowed gracefully in the wind and her eyes the color of embedded emeralds. A sweet girl to some but for the ones who truly knew her, she could be a monster from her inner temper.

Uchiha Sasuke was also known as the ice prince, moving up to king in a few months once the two be wed. Black was the main word to describe the Uchiha. A noble yet cold color it is. Coal black eyes look out behind spiky raven locks. Dark clothes of different sorts plagued his closet.

How did these two end up together? Simple. A forced marriage from the south kingdom’s famous Uchiha clans finest and one of the south’s smaller villages brightest. Though Sakura had been overly joyed, Sasuke had been quite the opposite.

In the land of fire, there are 4 kingdoms. North, South, West and East. Each is ran by noble clans and now is the time for each to choose a new king from their own. Uchiha to the South, Uzimaki to the North, Hyuga to the East and Nara to the West. Each ran their land, their own ways. The Uchihas ran theirs with calm faces and taught their followers the same, so it’s a pretty peaceful, yet powerful place.

“Why must you always be so negative?” Sasuke had been asked that many times, especially from Sakura. He was negative because he had to no reason to be opposite.

Always living in the shadows of others in his clan, greater people who were stronger then him, had made him a cold boy. He spent his child hood studying and training to meet the standards of his father and the rest of the land, and he got it, at the cost of his childhood and heart. And now he was being forced the marry a pink haired wench he hated no matter how he looked at her, in or out.

He had no reason to be positive, to feel anything besides hate towards others and block off other emotions.

“That’s none of your business” was his cold reply as he left the girl to her own at the balcony and went back inside.

As he made his way down the large steps and towards the main hall, Sasuke heard the voices of the front doorman and someone else. Oh, that was right! North and South were meeting today to go over some contracts for the new rulings. Sasuke sighed as he ignored them and went to his room, unfortunately it was Sakura’s as well. Cream colored walls greeted him as he walked into the huge room and flopped down on the overly sized bed, navy silk blankets and sheets greeted him as he snuggled into them and closed his eyes.

A knock on the door broke Sasuke of his peace as he looked over to see the door opening, revealing a meekish looking maid girl. The girl had soft brown eyes and choppy black hair, she looked so nervous that she looked terrified.

“Um…Sa..Sasuke-sama? Your presence is called down to the library by your father for the um….north and south meeting” she stuttered, shaking slightly as Sasuke gave her a small nod of affirmation then sighed.

She gave a small nod back before closing the door and leaving. Sasuke got up and straightened his black dress shirt. For a prince, he sure didn’t dress up like most would expect. Instead of jewels all over, he wore a simple Uchiha fan necklace. Instead of robes and silks he wore a black dress shirt with a pair or navy jeans.

Walking down the halls and into the library, Sasuke stopped and gasped at the sight of what was in front of him.