TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What if? by broken0dream

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please dont say you dont like it until you read the next chapter coming soon untill I see that ppl actualy liked this I wont update any further than 2.
What if?

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of its characters but I am putting some original characters in here. Whit that said lets read this!
_________________________________________________________

12 shadows in shape of animals each whit a kanji letter that said a different element (they were... Light, Shadow, Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Metal, Time, Star and Wood) each sat in a room looking at a closed book in front of them.

“Now what is this proposition you have, fire?” said the shadow with kanji that said Shadow and had the form of a bird “Well the book we see in front of us can tell me what needs to be changed…” said the one with the fire kanji and had the shape of a fox “and?” said the one with the lighting kanji “well I asked it if there was anything worth changing and it showed me this” said fire as she did some hand sings and opened the showing the a page in which a orb pooped out “now the boy you see in front of you is Naruto Uzumaki…” said fire and gasps were heard across the room “and I asked what needs to be changed and it showed me this” The orb changed to a scene were a black haired boy with the sharingan pushed his with haired friend out of the way of a giant boulder and prepared to get crushed, the image froze “hmm… so I guess we should destroy the over sized excuse for a rock” said the one with the kanji that said metal and in form of a wolf “exactly!” nodded fire as she smiled, all of the shadows touched the orb putting explosive tags on the boulder and destroying it.

_________________________________________________________
In the time of the boy who had just been saved…
_________________________________________________________

The blacked haired boy we brazing himself to get crushed when he felt some rocks no bigger than acorns hit him he looked up to see that the rock had been reduced to nothing more than your every day rocks, the boy sigh in relief as he saw his teammate fighting the enemy’s, he quickly ran to aid him in battle and both of them won the battle.

After that they untied their brown haired kunoichi and she jumped up hugging the black haired boy and said “thank you Obito…” and Obito was at the point of turning crimson red “It was nothing Rin” said Obito to his teammate who was right now hugging him to death “Rin if you continue hugging him like that, he’ll end of suffocating” said the with haired boy who had one eye slashed, Rin quickly let go and both she and Obito were turning redder.

Rin quickly looked at her team mate’s eye and said “oh, Kakashi your eye there must be something I can do!” Kakashi said we will take care of that later right now we need to find sensei “Hai!” both Rin and Obito said as they nodded.

_________________________________________________________

TBC!!!

Please review on what you think about this because I wrote it down because if I didn’t it would haunt me in my sleep. (Don’t ask why). Also I will only update if I get at lest one review.