TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Wish by Anomalistic_Fangirl

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I changed the title of the chapter...it's sounds better to me...Well this is a fanfic my friend, Insanity and I wrote...It’s really weird...There’s no yaoi...which I’m not so happy about * pouts *
But yeah...I kinda wanna know what you guys think of it...It’s every craze rabid fangirls dream...to enter the world of Naruto...*dramtic music plays in back...followed up by the Barney theme song* uh yeah...
The Book
Ch. 1
‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’ ‘’
Ashley ran across the street, hoping that the traffic light would continue to shine red. Making to the other side, Ashley slowed to a walk. She was on her way to Café El Dolardo, where she was meeting her friends. She was early though, so she decided to explore the many shops. Entering the nearest store, she realized that it was a bookstore, a old one. Walking through the many isles of old looking books, scanning the titles, one in particular caught her eye.

“Fistion?” she read the title aloud, pulling the book from the shelf, coughing as dust filled her lungs.

The book was blood red and was decorated with silver stars and planets. As she grabbed the cover to pull open, she felt a vibration. She jumped, startled, realizing that she had left her cellphone on vibrate.

Setting the book on the shelf, she picked up her phone.

“Hello?”

“Oh yeah, I’m just a few shops away.”

“Yeah, I’ll be there in a few. Bye.”

Closing the phone, she headed toward the door, yet she had a feeling she was forgetting something. Turning around, her eyes settled on the book. ‘For some odd reason…I feel as if I should buy this,’ she thought, as she picked it up and took it to the front.

The women behind the counter, smiled oddly as she took Ashley’s money and put the book in a bag.

‘Okaay…’ Ashley thought, smiling to herself, as she set off toward the Café.

Entering the Café, she spotted her friends sitting at a round table in the corner. It seemed apparent that they had noticed her as well, waving and smiling in her direction.

“What’s that?” Kathy couldn’t help but ask.

“Oh this? Just a book.” Ashley sat down next to the rest of her friends.

“What kind of book?” Britney questioned.

“Here” Ashley pulled it out. She immediately had the attention of all of the girls.

“That looks awesome!” Daugherty reached over to slide the book over and open it. The rest of them huddled around. It had a strange text on the inside, almost Japanese looking. It looked both old and important.

“Since none of us can read this, what do you think it’s about?” Kathy speculated.

“I don’t know.” Ashley replied. Daugherty turned the page.

“Hey doesn’t that look like..”

“Yeah!”

Ashley laughed, “Maybe this book isn’t as old as it looks,” she said, as she studied the symbols on the page.

The book had a map, one similar to the one the girls had all seen, showing the locations of the villages in their favorite anime and manga, Naruto.

Kathy pulled the book out of Ashley’s hands and flipped to the front, “You’re probably ri…wait a second…this book was published in…” she said, leaning over toward Britney to confirm her find.

“In 1200 AD,” said both the girls, looking up at the other two.

“You gotta be kidding me,” Daugherty said, reaching over to see for herself.

Ashley shook her head in disbelief, “they probably made a misprint. Hey, why don’t we head back to my place?” Ashley said, realizing that her mother was expecting her back soon.

“Sure,” Kathy murmured, still studying the book, “I have my sleeping bag in mom’s car.”

“Me too,” repeated the other girls.

It wasn’t long before the all found themselves in front of Ashley’s house. Needless to say, the parents weren’t too happy about their sudden decision, but relented. Soon, they were down in the basement intently studying the book.

“Wouldn’t this be cool if we could use this book to get into Naruto?” Kathy said offhand as she examined the pages. They all agreed.

Although they didn’t notice, it began to get late, and Ashley’s mom threatened them, so they got to bed finally. As they drifted off, pictures of the book kept invading their minds.

Since they couldn’t’ sleep, they all began to talk about what they would do in the world of Naruto. Sometime during the night, they fell asleep.

End of Chapter 1

Yes I know...it’s going at a slow pace...but that’s how we do these kinda things T_T...XD R & R