TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Cursed Seal by Havac

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto, also this seal idea comes from a real legend supposedly if you have this mark, you are considered to a certain monster, but I won't tell you waht it is.
Inuzuka Kiba was wandering around the forest with Akumaru, scavenging for any enemies or traps. "I think we are pretty much finished with the patrol" said Kiba as he turned around. Akumaru barked happilly and turned around also. But then they heard it. a rustling above them. Kiba instinctively hurled a kunai at the target which hit with a splashing sound, like hitting a person's flesh. a boy fell from the trees above with the kunai lodged in his right shoulder.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry!" he said Kiba rushing to the boy's aid. "What the hell was that! I was just waking up and I get a knife thrown at me!" said the boy. "Sorry, I thought you were a threat" said Kiba. the boy pulled the knife out of his shoulder and looked at the wound "That's gona heal funny" he said. "here let me see" said Kiba as he looked at the wound "wow, I must have only cut you, it's only 2 centemters deep" said Kiba. "But that can't be... Look at you knife" said the boy.

Kiba's knife had blood covering at least a third of the blade completely so it could not have simply dripped down.

"You must have a good bit of chakara" said Kiba. Akumaru barked and growled at the boy. "What is it?" asked Kiba. Kiba looked where Akumaru was staring at saw the boy had a series of black dots on his right hand. "What are those?" asked Kiba.

the boy looked at his hand. there were five dots. four were makng a square pattern and then the fifth was slightly below the square at the middle "Oh it's just something I've had since birth" said the boy. "I'm Kurisu by the way" he said. the two of them shook hands and began to walk back to Konoha but akumaru was still glaring at the boy.

"So what team do you belong in?" asked Kiba. "Team?" Asked Kurisu. "Yah, don't you belong to Konoha's ninja village?" asked Kiba. "No... I've become a wanderer since the age of 5, I had a lot of black outs in that time so I never can remember how long it's been." he said. Kurisu was about as old as Kiba but to become a wanderer at the age of 5 was quite extrordinary.

"So you won't be staying long?" Asked Kiba. "Well that depends. I'm searching for a home since my home town was burned by it's own people. they kept screaming about demons or some shit like that" said Kurisu. "So why haven't you stopped yet?" asked Kiba. "Well it seems that a lot of people don't like me. claim I'm a freak. I once had my own best friend try to kill me" said Kurisu. Kiba looked at him. "I know sombody you might like" said Kiba.

"Who?" asked Kurisu. "A boy named Naruto. he actually does have a demon fox sealed within him but instead of being thought of as a hero for being it's prison, he's looked upon as a freak, you two would get along great" said Kiba. "a demon fox...." said Kurisu quietly. "We're here" said Kiba as they arrived at the village.