TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mouse by Raindriops17

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Um.. yeah. This is my first Naruto ficcie that i posted. Please be kind. oh and review if you feel like it! thank you!

Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.
Mouse.

Thats what they called her. Mouse. She never spoke to anyone. Always watching. No one knew her real name. not even the teacher. They always picked on her. But she didn't do nothing. She never called them names or hit them or even threated to call their mommys or daddys. She just sat there and did nothing. Well she read different books about different things. Always quiet. No ones knows anything about her. She always sat in the same spot fot years. Right under the farthest Sakura tree on the play ground near the genin training grounds. She was a normal boring girl.

Thats is until the genin tests.

Mouse got up this morning and in her bed near the south side of Konoha. It was where the big stream that most kids play in the summer. She looked out her window and watched the water before moving to her small bathroom and taking a quick shower. She got out and put on the normal under clothes and then a long sleeved hooded black shirt and black shorts. she tied her normal black choker around her neck and then fixed her many priecing in her ears. She put on the barest amount of black eyeliner to make her Midnight blue eyes even sharper then they normaly were. She placed silver clips in her long blue/black bangs. Her bangs where so long that they stopped at her shoulders awhile the rest of her hair was short. The back didn't even touch her shoulders. Her bangs were blue until her cheek where they turned black once again. She had a black triangle on her right cheek most like of the Inuziba. She had golden brown skin that showed just how much she played in the sun.

'Not that it madders.' She thought bitterly. 'No one sees me anyway. Maybe that Kiba kid will pick on me today..'

She walked out of her Bathroom and to her small kitchen. She lived alone. No family. No friends. No nothing. Mouse didn't even know what kept her on this world.

'NO! My name isn't Mouse! Its Yume! Mikazuki Yume! The last of the Mikazuki clan!' Yume thought sourly. she snorted and sighed. She grabbed some of the books she got from the Konoha library. Her favortiest place to go. Yume placed some black china doll slippers on and walked out of her one bedroom apartment. She walked down the stairs and made her way to the Adcamy. She was always there before even the teachers. She walked down the streets that were just beging to raise, unoticed. Like always.

-Well.. If you would just SPEAK!!-

'Shut up. I dont have anything to talk about.'

-You always say that-

Yume snorted to her-self the noise hardly loud. She got the the adcamy before the gates were unlocked. NO problem. She hopped the gates like nothing and made her way to the last sakura tree. She sat down and leaned on the tree. She smiled softly for a moment before the smile was gone in a flash. She opened up the first book that she picked up. It was about the Uchiha clan. Yume sighed and began to read.

------------------ 2 hours later --------------------

"OI! Mouse-girl! Time to go in!" Yelled someone that Yume didn't know.

'Oh right. Im mouse now.' Yume, or mouse now, rolled her eyes.

Mouse picked up her things and made her way to the building. She walked down the white halls and when she got to class D-2 she opened up the sliding door. 24, 12 year olds were in the room all chatting away. Well 22. Uchiha Sasuke was sitting there brooding in the the 3rd row. and the Hyuuga Hinata sitting in the first row catching glimpes of her beloved Uzumaki Naurto, who was trying to get Hurno Sakura to notice him who was trying to get Uchiha to notice her. and was failing. like always.

She made her way to the last row in the back right-hand corner next to the window. No one sat next to her. she had the whole 2 person desk to her-self. She sat down and put her books next to her awhile she waited for the teacher to show up. She looked out at the window and up to the big puffy white clouds. she looked up at them with sad midnight blue eyes. When all the noise stopped she shook her head and turned. She blushed and a voice inside cheered.

-HELLS YEAH!!!-

'wow... i knew that Uchiha couldn't be stright!' Mouse thought as she watched the Uzumaki and Uchiha kiss. She noticed that they both relaxed before pulling away blushing. there was a split second where they blushed and looked at each other before they glared at each other and began to act like normal 12 year old boys.

'Tch, Troublesome boys.' Mouse thought.

the teacher came in shortly and began to talk about the genin exam. Mouse thought it sounded easy to her. but first Iruka-sensei needed to make everyone was here. Mouse blocked this part out until her name 'Mouse' was called.

".. Nara Shikamaru?"

"Here.."

"M...wait. Oh here it is! Mikazuki Yume?" Iruka called.

Mouse almost choked. S-someone called her real name?! She shot up and raised her hand "H-here!"

Everyone turned to her with their eyebrows raised. She squeked and sat back down. Iruka smiled. " i thought that your name was. Your real name was crossed out by someone(at here he glared at Kiba and Naruto who chuckled and bowed their heads.) and Mouse was put their insted."

Yume nodded her heand blushed at the looks she was getting from all of her classmates. She felt like she needed to hide.... Iruka coughed getting all eyes back on him. Yume sighed and thanked iruka. Then she remembered that she had really said something. that would be the first time she had said anything in.. 11 years! Wow. Yume wonders if she had sounded raspy at all.

'Most likely.' Yume thought bitterly.

Iruka called the first genin-wanttabe and left to a different room with him. Yume sighed and leaned back into her chair. She was about to pull her Uchiha book out when out of the corner of her eye she saw 2 people. She turned and saw the 2 people who made her live a living hell for the last oh say.. 11 years. Inuziba Kiba and Uzumaki Naruto. She tensed and backed up all the way to the wall. wide eyed and horror fillled eyes was she to be on her face.

'oh god help me now! they're here! What horrors are about to befall me today!?' Yume thought watching them for any movement.

Kiba and Naruto looked sad and ashamed at the sametime. which was kinda odd for Yume. It just made her watch the boys even harder. Kiba looked at naruto and elbowed him softly in the ribs. Naruto looked over at Kiba and he nodded. Yume tensed when he turned and looked her in the eye.

"Ah, Mo... i mean... Yume? Should i call you that?" He asked

Yume shook her head from side to side. she made a small squeck noise.

His eyes grew even sadder and he sighed. "So you want to be called mouse?"

-This is the time to SPEAK CHILD!!-

Yume shook her head and opened her mouth. she closed it again and then opened it.

"If your going to say something then damnit say it!!" Kiba yelled

Yume meeped and nodded. She opened her mouth and pray to good she didn't say anything Stupid, "I-im so-sorry Inuziba-s-san! I-its not th-that i d-d-dont want t-to call me Y-y-yume it-its just th-that Mouse has be c-come a n-nickname..."

The whole class looked at her wided eyed and Yume couldn't take it. Tears where brought to her eyes and she shot her way up from her spot in the class and pushed passed both Naruto and Kiba and ran out the door crying. She didn't care if she looked weak but she couldn't take those eyes on her. She ran down the white endless halls and into more and more unoticeable halls. She didn't know how fast she was going or even where. She knew that she wanted to get away from all the eyes that was staring at her.

Once she got tried and lost in the halls she sat down and gained her breath. She didn't know where she was. She held on to her arms as she cried quiet tears. She shoulders she barely shaking. She made no trys to wipe the tears away.

'This is why i dont talk! thats it! Im never going to speak again! Im sealing my voice away! It brings me no good... and its not like anyone is going to miss it...' Yume thought depressingly. She pulled her knees up to her chin and rested her head on them. She wrapped her arms around her shins and woundered if she was ever going to move away from this hall. If anyone was even going to go look for her.

'No one will ever look for me. Im just mouse. Someone who you can pick on and tease. the girl who will never fight back or snap back because she dosn't talk. She is a nobuddy. She'll just fade away from your minds and thoughts. and soon you'll never be able to see her. even if i was to become a shinobi i wouldn't be placed on anyones team. I'll just get in the way. but i have to keep my promise thought..' Yume thought. She sighed and made her way up.

She rose shakly and rested her hand on the wall. She looked around and found thr neartest classroom. Then remembered that she had sealed off her voice. How was she going to speak? Yume remembered the book she read about ANBU hand symbols and the book about sign languge. She could recall it like she had just read it. She looked and saw it was a hunter-nin training class. She knocked on the door and there was a quiet hush and then the sliding door opened to show a tall man with a black robe on and a white and red wolf mask glaring down at her. She gluped and began to sign fast.

[uhh... Do you know where Iruka-sensei class is? D-2? the new genin class?] Yume signed.

The man takken back for amoment before he signed back. [Your signing is good! Come in! We're just learning about that! You could help some of these morons in here! What are you? a Chuunin?]

He grabbed Yume by the shoulder and dragged her in to a class with men and women dressed in black capes and white and red masks. So many that Yume could see. She froze on the spot but the man said in a booming voice that broke Yume out of her shock.

"This Chuunin--" Yume pulled on the mans robes.

[Ah! Sorry! Im not a chuunin! im merely a Adcamy student! i got lost in the halls and right now im missing the Genin test thats today.] Yume signed

the man laughed and spoke again "Sorry! This genin signs better then all of you in here! And she isn't even a mute! nor is she a deaf. I can tell these things with the chakkra thats moving around in her. You see if there was a mute shinobi their chakkra flow would miss their throat and their voical cords. Its the same for the deaf shinobi. but this young lass has manged to sign perfectly and shes only a genin! you should be a ashamed!" The teacher bellowed. The students glared at yume letting out killer intent.

Yume flared her chakkra out sending the waves back at them and glared back. Just beuause she knew something that they didn't, didn't mean they could they could send killer intent her way! Teasing and picking were different then killer intent! She did a handless genjtsu, something that she was very good at, on her eyes to make them look like they were red and slited. She glared at the hunter-nin-in-training and watched them gasp and felt fear pour off them in waves. Yume always had a 6th sense when it came to emtions.

the man in the wolf mask laughed again and patted her on the back. "Alright lassie! Thats good! Stop scaring the gaki!"

Yume dropped the genjutsu and called back her deep blue chakkra. She looked up at the man and signed, [Can i go now? I need to become a genin so i can keep a promise! Can you tell me which way to get back to Iruka-sensei's class?]

She somehow felt the man smile behind the mask and nodded. [Better yet! Im going to take you there if you make a promise with me.]

Yume nodded her head [anything wolf-san!]

[Come here and teach these gaki's signing!] wolf-san signed.

Yume blushed and shook her head. [Please! Wolf-san your too kind! Im sure your will be good enough to teach them. they are after all your students!]

wolf-san laughed again and then sighed [You don't give your-self enought cerdit! Just promise me okay?]

Yume sighed and then signed. [Ok. I promise Wolf-san...]

Wolf-san nodded and they shook hand on it. Wolf-san put his hand on Yume shoulder and with a swirl of leafs they were back in Iruka-sensei's class. Just as Iruka-sensei called her name. Eyes were once again on her and Yume froze to the ground. she shook were she stood and then a hand was on her shoulder. She looked up at the wolf mask and he nodded to her. She nodded back and then sighed. they walked over to Iruka who looked like he had been hit by lighting. Wolf-san spoke to Iruka in a quiet whisper and He nodded and kept looking over at Yume.

There was alot of hushed whispers and some giggles that Yume heard. She steeled her-self and blocked them out. Like she always did. This time would be no different. She whiped her face of emtions and waited for the adults to stop talking. When they did Wolf-san nodded to her and then poofed away in leafs. Iruka smiled at her and nodded his head to the door. They came upon a room that was cleared all for a desk where leaf head bands sat. Yume eyed them and then turned back to her teacher.

"Ok Yume. First the aim test. Please hit all the targets as fast you can. Try to aim for the middle" iruka said holding up a clip board and a stop watch. Yume looked out at the 25 targets that was placed in the big room.

"Ready? and.... GO!" Iruka yelled.

Yume took off for the first one and pulled out some of her sebon needles. she sent 5 flying for the center of the first target. They hit all in the red bullseye.

She did this with all of the 25 targets in under a minute.

The teacher looked wided eyed and gasped. He wrote it down and nodded. "Erm.. good. Next test is the genjutsu test. You have to henge into my-self. no mistakes." Iruka said with a light smile.

Yume nodded and looked at Iruka before she closed her eyes. she thought about Iruka-sensei and yelled 'henge!' in her mind. There was a small poof and Yume opened her eyes saw Iruka gasping like a fish out of water. He wrote that down quickly and nodded.

"Great! Ok next, The Taijutsi test. You have to brake each dummy in this class room. Thats 25 like the Aim test. Good luck! and go!" Iruka called.

Yume ran to the first dummy and before she got there looked for weak points. she saw that they were weak at the head and the legs. she did a low kick knocking the legs off and then jumping up and kicking the head off. She moved the next one and saw that it was weak in the same places. She did the same thing over for alll the 25 dummys and did it uner 2 minutes.

Iruka nodded and wrote it down on his clip board. "Good, good. And now the Ninjutsu test. Please make 3 bussins."

Yume nodded once more and placed her hands in the correct seal and poured Chakkra into her hands. She closed her eyes then she heard 4 POP's and she opened them to see 4 copys of her standing behind her. She blinked and they shrugged.

Iruka luaghed and said "Ah it okay. You put more then nessory in your seal so you made 4 insted of 3. You pass! Here's you headband! your now a shinobi of leaf!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it! tell me what you think! ^_^