TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Think of Me by PiNkInSaNiTy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
‘Art’ to most people involves paint, pencils, crayons, markers and the like. Not blowing things up. That’s what Sasori always thought, that is of course until he met Deidara. At first he had found the blonde extremely annoying, what with his clay and bombing and such. But he soon found that Deidara’s type of art proved very useful in battle. So he had put up with the blonde even developed a bond with him.

At the current moment Sasori was tracking down his blonde partner. These were the times the he truly regretted being paired with the brat. He was thankful however when there was an explosion about two kilometers west of his current position. Sasori found Deidara sitting on top of what he assumed was once a small cliff. Deidara looked over to his partner when he heard him approaching.

“Leader wishes to see us.”

Deidara looked away and jumped down from his perch. He approached the puppeteer and stopped when his stood about a foot away from him.

“I am leaving Akastuki un.” The blonde man stated simply.

Sasori grabbed Deidara’s arm and proceeded to drag him back to the Akastuki base.

Deidara struggled against the grip and shouted profanities at the man in front of him.

“Let go Sasori-danna un!” With that he broke free of the grip and backed up against a tree being sure to put a safe distance between himself and the puppeteer.

Sasori stared at Deidara. “You can leave.” He said. “But I’m coming with you.”

Deidara just stood there and stared at Sasori gaping.

Sasori turned on his heels took off his Akastuki ring and threw it at the entrance to the base.

“We can come back for our things and a proper dismissal later, right now we need to secure a decent place to stay.”

Deidara shook his head and got rid of his ring. He walked over to Sasori and shoved his face in his.

“Are you being serious Sasori-danna un?”

Sasori grabbed Deidara’s jaw.

“This isn’t something I would joke about so freely. Now come on.” That said, he grabbed Deidara’s wrist and dragged him along to the nearest hotel.

……….----------………….-------------……….------------…………..------------…………

It had been a few hours since they had informed leader about their leave and exactly two hours since they had started searching for a decent hotel. Though they could now go their separate ways neither wanted to be separated; Sasori, for reasons unknown and Deidara because he had developed feelings for the puppet man, none that he would be voicing anytime soon though.

It was getting late and Deidara was becoming annoyed with Sasori’s refusals to stay anywhere that wasn’t three stars or higher. It was one freaking night, how bad could it be?!

“Sasori-danna can we please just find a place and call it a night un?”

Sasori looked at Deidara out of the corner of his eye and sighed. He would never admit it, but he could never deny the blonde what he wanted when he pouted like that.

“Fine.”

Deidara gave Sasori a crooked smile and ran of to find a place, returning minutes later to show Sasori to their hotel.

Once there Deidara dropped his small bag by the door and fell lazily onto the bed nearest the wall. Sasori deposited his own small bag beside the bed opposite Deidara’s and sat down.

Deidara picked his head up slightly to look at the puppet master.

‘He really is beautiful.’

Was the last thought that ran through his mind before he surrendered to sleep.