TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


So sick. by mentally unstable

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.
It started off as a normal day at Team 7's meeting place until:

*poof* "Sorry i was late guys i was-huh? where's Sakura?"Kakashi said as he noticed not all his genin team was there.He looked questioningly at his two students.Naruto was pacing back and forth franticlly, while Sasuke seemed unfazed at thier teamates absence.

"uhh..Naruto?Sasuke? where is Sakura?"

Naruto looked up realizing only now his teacher was there."Oh my gosh!! Kakashi-sensei!!!Sakura!!!Sakura! She's not here!!She's never late!She's even later then you!!And your'e 3 hours late!"Naruto screamed while pulling at his hair."oh no,she must be in trouble?!oh no NO..."Naruto cried anime tears.

"Naruto, its alright calm down she probably just overslept or something."Kakashi said trying to comfort the frantic Naruto.

"I dont think she has overslept Kakashi-sensei, thats quite unlike her."Sasuke added but unlike Naruto in a calm voice.

"Well then, since you two are so worried about your female teamate we will go check on her."Kakashi said with a grin hiding under his mask.

"ahem i did not say i was worr-" "SAKURA-CHAN!!!" Sasuke was cut off by Naruto's outburst.He looked up to see Naruto pointing into the distance.He looked in the direction to see a pink blurry figure heading thier way.

The figure was indeed Sakura.Sakura arrived at where her team was standing, with her head down.

"Sakura-chan!!Im so glad youre okay!You had us worried..uh Sakura-chan?"Naruto noticed she still had not looked up to greet them.Naruto tapped her shoulder lightly.And she jumped up a bit.

Sakura looked up and jumped onto Naruto hugging him.

"Ah! Naruto-kuuunnnnnn.Youre looking soo Handsome todaayyyy."Sakura Said as she glomped Naruto.

All of Team 7 looked at their only female teamate with big saucer eyes.(o.O)

"S-Sakura-chan? Are you okay?"Naruto asked as he pulled her back a bit to look at her face."wahh?"

"hehehehe."Sakura said with half-lidded eyes.Sakura's eyes were half closed and her cheeks were a bright red.

"hmm.It seems that Sakura has caught herself a fever."Kakashi said over Naruto's shoulder, while putting a gloved hand on Sakura's forehead."oh my, a very high fever at that."

"what do we do Kakashi-sensei?"Naruto asked with worry in his voice. Thud.Naruto looked down to see that Sakura had collapsed on the ground."Oh my gosh!!!!Sakura-chan!!are you okay?!!!"

Hearing no reply from the now unconcious Sakura, Naruto looked up to his teacher."*sigh,well since Sakura is in no condition to train today, training is canceled.And since she's in no shape to take care of herself either..,"he turned to look at his two male students."You two will be looking after her till she's better."

"WHAT?, I am not going to look after Sakura just because shes too weak to take care of herself!!"Sasuke yelled not liking the idea.

"Why you!!Dont talk about Sakura-chan like that Sasuke-teme!!!"Naruto yelled.

"Quiet You two!You will BOTH be looking after Sakura whether you like it or not!"Kakashi yelled at his now cowaring students.

"Yes, Kakashi-sensei."

"Good, not get going.Sakura is in need of immediate attention."Kakashi said with a big grin under his mask.

"wait, what about you? what'll you be doing?"Sasuke questioned.

"I have other things to tend to, you two can handle taking care of Sakura on your own.See ya later!"he replied, and dissapeared in a poof of smoke.

Sasuke turned to look at Naruto."So, whick way is Sakura's house Naruto?"

Naruto looked at Sasuke with sweat beads going down his face."BAKA.you dont know where she lives do you??!"Sasuke said as he slapped his forehead.

"No worries!We can find Sakura's house no problem!I dont think she lives that far.Lets get going!"Naruto said picking Sakura's limp body up and walking in the direction of town.

' This is going to be a long day.'Sasuke thought with a sigh.

"C'mon Sasuke-teme!!!We havent got all day!!"Naruto yelled back to Sasuke.

"Shut up! Im coming!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no will Sakura be alright with her two bickering teamates taking care of her??
TO Be Continued.....

A/N:Well, i dont think this story is all that good.I didnt have that much time to work on the story's plot.If you have any suggestions to the story, please tell me.and i might use them!
: ) -mentally unstable X3