TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Girl With The Blazing Blue Eyes by ScalemateService

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Gosh, this place has changed so much… I guess it would have after it was destroyed, or so I heard a while back. Only seems reasonable, considering what happened here so many years ago… But Sasuke’s home is exactly how I remember it. I used to come over and play with Itachi when we were both young. Sasuke always got jealous and threw a temper tantrum and I always ended up leaving early. Although, I do have to admit, it was kind of adorable. I guess Sasuke always wanted to remember his childhood memories of this place. The only thing that was changed was the room his parents were killed in. Other than that, it was pretty much the same. I remember a time when Sasuke and I used to get along, for a short period of time…

I went barreling through the halls of Sasuke’s house as I ignored my mother’s calls of NOT running in the house. Not like I ever listened anyway. I skidded to a stop as I banged on Sasuke’s door. There was a series of crashes as the door opened, Sasuke standing there with a wide smile on his face.

“Hey, Tsuki!” he exclaimed, taking my hand and yanking me inside the bedroom where there was toy cars, building blocks, books and Lego all over the floor.

“Wow…Looks like you were busy…” I said with a giggle, plopping down on the floor, Sasuke next to me. I’m so glad I wasn’t there for the conversation downstairs.


Tsukasa sighed as she sat down on the couch opposite to the one Fugaku and Mikoto were sitting on.

“Being a single parent can be hard sometimes, especially if you’re kid doesn’t want to listen!” she exclaimed, emphasizing the last word loud enough that Tsuki could hear and giggled from down the hall. Mikoto, Sasuke’s mother, laughed softly.

“You seem to be doing a good job with her. She’s a good friend to Itachi and Sasuke,” she said, taking a sip from her tea. Fugaku sighed heavily, causing his wife to look over at him.

“Is something the matter?” she asked, placing her cup down on the table in front of her.

“…Tsukasa, I have a feeling I know why you’re here, because usually you don’t come here with Tsuki.” Tsukasa hung her head and sighed.

“I’m worried she’s going to be disappointed…She wants to become a strong kuinoichi, and I support that fully…But no female in this clan has ever obtained the Sharingan…not even myself, and I’m the strongest female in the clan. I’m worried she won’t be able to cope with it, and it’s going to come out in a very bad way, which might get her killed…” Fugaku remained silent, only nodding as his wife sighed.

“Tsuki is a strong girl, Tsukasa, just like you; even at such a young age…I’m sure she’ll be able to deal with it like such. Who knows, she may even get her Sharingan.” Tsukasa nodded slightly, looking back up at her with a smile on her face.

“Oh, good afternoon, Tsukasa,” a male voice said from the doorway. All three Uchiha looked up to see the eldest boy of Fugaku and Mikoto standing there in his ANBU uniform.

“Oh, Itachi! My god you’ve gotten big! And you’re an ANBU! Congratulations!” Tsukasa said, walking over to the teen and giving him a hug which he gladly returned.

“Thank you. It’s nice to see you,” he said with a smile. As if on que, two 7 year old children came bolting down the hall and jumped onto the Uchiha, sending all three to the floor.

“Hey, Itachi!” Tsuki exclaimed as her mother tapped her foot.

“What did I say about rough housing in other peoples homes?!” she yelled, causing Tsuki to giggle.

“Big brother! Do you wanna come play with Tsuki and I?” Sasuke asked excitedly, both kids looking at him with begging eyes. Itachi smiled.

“Sure,” he said, helping them up and took them back down the hall. Tsukasa and Mikoto laughed.

“My god, he’s an ANBU already? Time goes by so fast…” she said with a smile, looking back at them. Fugaku didn’t seem so happy… Mikoto only sighed, changing the subject to something else.



As Sasuke led me down the halls of his house, he showed me to Itachi’s old room.

“You can sleep here,” he said bluntly, turning to leave.

“What ever happened to us anyway?” I asked abruptly, causing him to stop in his tracks.

“…Just get to bed. We’ll talk in the morning…” he said indifferently as he left the room, sliding the door closed behind him. I only sighed and laid down on the bed, the gleam of the moon being my only source of light as I closed my eyes and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.