TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Girl With The Blazing Blue Eyes by ScalemateService

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
August 12th

Dear Journal,

Well, this is where the story begins. My name is Tsuki Uchiha, and I am the only female Uchiha left from my clan. After Itachi killed my family and his own, I had to try and carry out the name on my own. That is, until I found out Sasuke was still alive. You see, I never particularly liked Sasuke in anyway shape or form. I guess you could say I kind of hated the guy. So cocky and arrogant...Makes me wonder how he ever survived the massacre. But anyway, I’m headed back home. The first time since my family died. I still haven’t possessed the Sharingan yet, but I’m making it my life’s mission to be the first female in Uchiha history to possess it. I will be the strongest kuinoichi there ever was. And that’s all for now.

~Tsuki Uchiha


I placed my journal back inside my bag as I stared at the gates to Konoha. It felt odd being back here after so long... I felt so out of sorts and misplaced just standing outside of the village. Oh man, can’t wait to see what kind of looks I’ll get when I actually get in there…
“Hey! You! Who are you?” I heard a man’s voice call out to me as I walked past the gates. Turning my head slightly, I blinked a couple times before responding.

“Um…My name is Tsuki Uchiha…” I responded, hoping I wouldn’t get jumped or tackled or something. The man looked frozen in shock.

“Tsuki Uchiha?” he asked, looking over at his partner. I nodded slowly in response, nervousness welling up in the pit of my stomach.

“Go to the Hokage straight away,” he said, edging me on my way. I nodded and started on my way to the Hokage’s building.



“Shizune, hurry up with that paper work!” a booming female voice yelled as I watched a beautiful black haired girl scurry past me with a pig and a stack of papers. I’m not really going to question why she was holding a pig...

“Y-Yes! Coming m’lady!” the girl so called ‘Shizune’ said as she gave me a polite smile and walked into a room to her left. I’m guessing that this is the Hokage’s office. The Third must have passed… Sighing, I looked in shyly and knocked on the door. A busty blond shot a look at me as I cleared my throat.

“I-I’m sorry to interrupt, but I was told to come here right away,” I said meekly, biting my lip. The older female eyed me closely and waved her hand as a sign to come in. I took it slowly, one step at a time as I reached the desk she sat behind.

“Who are you?” she asked with a slight bit of annoyance in her voice.

“My name is Tsuki. I lived here a while ago in the Uchiha compound,” I stated, bowing to her with respect. She cocked an eyebrow at me in curiosity.

“I didn’t think there were any Uchiha left besides Sasuke and Itachi,” she said, a look of anger washing over her. She must have thought I was lying. I mean, c’mon. A female Uchiha just shows up out of nowhere after a huge massacre? Surely not many would believe that story…

“I assure you that this is the truth. I have no reason to lie to you, m’lady,” I said with a straight face. Shizune seemed to gulp in nervousness.

“…Shizune, get Sasuke here now. If he can identify you as an Uchiha, then I’ll believe you,” she said, standing up from her chair and looking out the window. Shizune nodded and scurried out of the room in a frantic hurry. I stood there quietly, knowing that any chance I had of surviving were going to be slim to none, if I was relying on Sasuke.


“I brought Sasuke as you asked,” Shizune’s voice said from the hallway. I turned my head back to see the cocky boy himself, hands in his pockets. He looked completely uninterested in whatever he thought was going on.

“Sasuke, come in,” the blonde’s voice said as Sasuke sauntered towards the front of the room. Not once did he even glance at me.

“What’s going on, Lady Tsunade?” he asked in a very bored, monotone voice. Tsunade turned and pointed towards me.

“This girl claims to be the last female Uchiha. Her name is Tsuki. Does this name or face seem somewhat familiar to you?” she asked, waiting for Sasuke’s reply. Sasuke turned his head slightly to look at me. A wave of surprise washed over his face, and I thought for a second he would tell her the truth, but that emotion lasted about two seconds before it disappeared. He looked back towards Tsunade calmly, shaking his head.

“I’ve never seen this woman before in my life,” he said, causing Tsunade to smirk.

“Don’t ever lie to me, child,” she said calmly as a couple of ANBU grabbed me by the arms. I made a gasp in surprise as I tried to get free of their grasp, but it was pretty much useless. I’m so done for…

“Wait,” I heard Sasuke’s voice say as the two ANBU stopped and looked at him, as did Tsunade and I.

“Now that I think about it…She does look somewhat familiar…” Walking over to me, he looked me dead in the eyes. He must have been about half a foot away from me.

“…Yes, I believe I do know her, but I can’t remember if she’s an Uchiha,” Sasuke said, looking back at Tsunade. She made a small huff of annoyance as the two ANBU released me.

“Since you know her, she’s under your care for the time being. She will stay with you in the Uchiha compound, do you understand?” she asked, turned back towards the window.

“Yes,” Sasuke replied as he grabbed me by the arm. I growled low in my throat as we walked out of the office and down the hall.

“Why the hell did you lie?!” I yelled in a whisper tone, looking over at the boy who was tugging me down the hallway. He made a smirk. That smirk I always hated so much, but he didn’t say anything. To be honest, I don’t know what he’s going to do to me now, and I’m a bit frightened.


Hopefully I’m not contemplating suicide by the end of the day.