TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shizu Aburame by mst88

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: What happens when Shizu comes face to face with Shino?
Shizu got to the training ground early like Hinata had advised, sure enough she and Kiba with Akamaru were waiting for her at the gate.

“Shino isn’t here yet but should be soon, so we’ll just wait here for him.” Hinata smiled brightly leaning against the fence.

Moments later Shino appeared with his hands in his pockets.

“Kiba, Hinata we should get going, Kurenai is probably waiting for us.” He advised in a deep voice as he continued walking through the gate.

Kiba and Hinata looked at Shizu with surprise and pity.

“I really didn’t think it was possible with his clan but either Shino just completely ignored you or he didn’t even notice you were then!” Kiba started laughing earning him a punch in the ribs from a visibly upset Hinata.

Shizu frowned, how could Shino have not seen her she was standing right next to Kiba. “Shino doesn’t know who I am by sight but he does know my name.”

“That’s it then Shizu!” Hinata clapped her hands looking overjoyed. “Shino ignored you because he doesn’t know what you look like. To him you’re just a girl, since he knows he’s getting married no other girl interests him!”

“Now that makes since Hinata!” Kiba chimed in nodding. “Yeah I would have pegged Shino to be that type of guy.” Akamaru barked happily in response. “Right now we better get to Kurenai before we get into trouble ourselves.”

Hinata linked her arm with Shizu taking her with them as they walked through the gate opening.

When the trio came into the clearing, Shino had his back to them but Kurenai could see them coming and smiled. “Who do we have here Hinata? A friend of yours coming to train with us?”

“I hope its okay Kurenai Sensei; this is Shizu of the Aburame clan.” Hinata couldn’t keep the big grin off her face.

Shizu thought she saw Shinos posture straighten at the sound of her name.

“Well it’s very nice to meet you Shizu.” Kurenai smiled bending slightly in welcome. “Is she a relative of yours Shino?”

Five pairs of eyes turned to Shino waiting for an answer. “Shizu is, umm, well you see she’s . . .,” Shino stumbled over his words, not bothering to look at her. “A very distant relative.”

Kiba started to laugh. “If that’s what you want to call it buddy.”

“So I assume you’re an insect user also Shizu?” Kurenai smiled warmly at her. “So will you be training with us today?”

“No she won’t be, Kurenai Sensei.” Shino spoke up before Shizu could answer, still not turning to look at her.

Kurenai looked from Shino to Shizu puzzled but nodded. “Um than okay, let’s get started then. I figured we’d work on practicing taijutsu today.”

Shizu stood under a tree with Akamaru as she watched team Kurenai practice, keeping her sun-glassed eyes riveted on Shino. Watching him move was stirring a feeling in her that she had never felt before. Shizu could feel her heart beating faster, she was having a hard time breathing, her legs gave out from under her, and Shizu hit the ground face first.

Hearing Akamaru whimper and whine loudly Shizu could feel the ground moving as the sound of running feet headed for her.

“Shizu are you okay?” She heard concern in Kurenais voice. “We should get her to the village hospital.”

“No, I’ll take her back to the Aburame compound.” Shizu heard Shino state as he picked her up she could feel the muscles of his arm ripple under the layers of clothes.

“I hope it isn’t anything serious Shizu.” Hinata didn’t keep the concern out of her voice.

Once they were out of the training grounds Shizu felt Shino transfer her to ride piggyback putting her arms around his neck. With Shinos hands holding her thighs, he started to walk towards their clan compound. Shizu felt like an over cooked Udon noodle, limp with no strength.

“Are you going to be this big of a problem once we’re married?” Shino muttered softly, though it was loud enough for Shizu to hear.

Shizu heart was still racing as they approached Muta house, Shino let himself in, closing the door with his foot.

“Muta, Muta are you here?” Shino called his voice the only noise in the house. Walking over to the couch Shino carefully slid Shizu off his back. “Are you feeling any better?”

Shizu closed her eyes as she laid back on the couch; opening them to see Shino had knelt on the floor beside the couch. His sun glassed, clothing obscured face so close to hers. Shizu’s heart continued to beat even faster as did her breathing. Shizu felt him remove her ninja sandals, since there was no way she could speak to Shino, she grabbed his hand placing it over her heart, flattening her breast in the process.

The quickness that Shino had pulled his hand away surprised and disappointed Shizu. Surprised her in the since that he had asked if she was feeling better, disappointing her because of the tingle that coursed through her body.

“Um, I-I’m sure Muta will be home soon, so I’ll be leaving.” Shino stammered as he stood, backing away from the couch and Shizu.

Shizu sat up as Shino retreated to the front door.

“Please stay Shino, don’t ignore me any more.” Shizu pleaded dropping her head, her black hair curtaining her face as another tear slipped down her cheek. Feeling the couch cushion shift, Shizu looked up as Shino pushed her hair away from her face.

“Why did you come looking for me?” Shino asked his black sunglasses stared at her. “You would have seen me in a few days at the announcement.”

“I-I wanted to see you, to know what I was getting into.” Shizu confessed no reason to hide anything from him at this point. “I also wanted to see if I felt anything for you when I saw you.” Shizu looked at him shyly

“I don’t feel anything for you Shizu.” Shino stated flatly, Shizu felt as if the air had evaporated from the room as she fell back on to the couch.

Their marriage was going to be for the sake of the clan and not be complicated with emotions. Shizu felt a tear trickle down her cheek and hid her face in her high collar.

“Shizu look at me.” Shinos voice was firm but held a gentleness to it. Shizu did as Shino asked. Shino raised his hands to her face to grasp her sunglasses.

Shizu’s heart start to beat rapidly again, she clinched her eyes closed when she felt her sunglasses leave her face. Having your sunglasses removed by another was the equivalent of having your clothes removed.

“I asked you to look at me Shizu; I don’t want to demand it as your future husband.” Shinos deep voice was still firm.

Shizu slowly opened her eyes, instantly she heard Shino intake his breath in surprise. Unlike others of the Aburame clan, she had her mother’s eyes, a dark mossy green color, not the dark eyes of her father. Turning her head, away Shizu closed her eyes again.

Shizu’s skin tingled when Shinos fingers gently grasped her chin to turn it back towards him. Shizu opened her eyes to see that Shino had removed his jacket hood revealing dark, bushy, brown hair above his Hidden Leaf forehead protector.

“I said I don’t feel anything for you,” Shino repeated. “That is unless I’m around you Shizu. When my Father told me I was to marry you, I sought you out years ago. I‘ve kept my eyes on you since then but I‘ve also kept my distance for a reason. I feel myself start to lose control when I get to close to you.”

Shizu watched as Shino unhooked his black collared shirt down to his chest, to reveal a strong jaw and chin. Shizu gulped as she sat up reaching for Shinos black wrap around sunglasses. Slipping her hands on either side of his face, Shizu slowly slid his black glasses off showing a pair of narrow dark eyes that were staring at her intensely.

“Kiss me Shino?” Shizu asked finally finding her voice unable to look away from his intense gaze.

Shino slowly leaned towards Shizu as she leaned towards him.

“Did I mention that your eyes just happen to be my favorite color?” Shino whispered just before his soft warm lips touched hers, giving Shizu what she had asked.

Slowly Shizu’s arms snaked their way around Shinos neck, she wanted the kiss to go on forever.
Chapter end notes: Well that's it, just a fluffy little Shino piece lol, that is continuing . . .