TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


He's Back! by chidori3x

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
This is my first fic. I do not Own Naruto. It’s in Naruto’s Point-o-View. I hope you enjoy! (SPOILER WARNING)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prologue: My hardships, my curse

I sat atop of the Fourth Hokage’s head, tinkering with a kunai. It was a rough day today, for I was assigned to several missions, preferably C-ranked ones. On the way here, I was given ugly glares and evil stares. I could not take it! I’m 15 for God’s sakes, how the hell do they remember that I should be the one that has to get tortured? Maybe its my blonde hair. Or my Blue eyes. Or my whisker marks. I’ve saved this damned city several times before, but all the credit was given to that lame-excuse ninja Sasuke.

He’s the last of the renowned Uchiha clan, which was slaughtered by one amongst them. Who cares? I’m the last of my great clan but it’s not like anyone has a care in the world about it! It’s just, ‘Demon-Fox’ this and ‘demon-boy’ that. Not once have I ever gotten praised. Well, maybe a few times but not as much compared to anyone else! You know, I might as well just leave this crappy old town. Or I could become the Hokage and get acknowledged by everyone. They’ll see. One day they’ll friggin’ bow to me! My name is….

Uzumaki Naruto. 15. The dead-last ninja.

Fifteen years ago, the Fourth Hokage battled the greatest demon of them all. The Nine-Tailed Demon-Fox. Kyuubi no Kitsune. Even though the Fourth was the greatest ninja of all time, his feeble hands were not enough to defeat the great fox. He used a technique that he did not even test, and used it against Kyuubi. It was a forbidden technique, a Kinjutsu, that let’s anyone sacrifice their own life to seal a great entity into body that of a newborn. And guess who the lucky baby was? Me. In his own words, The Fourth told the Third to think of me as a hero. Even though, everyone opposed the laws and went against the poor, innocent and real-young boy who was unaware of the entity inside of him.

At the age of twelve, was when I began to sprout. I failed the Genin exams, but one of my teachers, Mizuki, told me I could pass if I stole a forbidden scroll. But who knew? It was a dirty plan so he could use it and I’d get the blame. His plan turned out to be a complete and utter failure. The teacher that was most nicest to me found out about the plan and told me to run. I learned the technique that was hidden in the scroll. It was the Shadow Clone technique. I was able to send Mizuki to ninja jail because of my new technique. The next day I met with three new friends. They were on my new team. When we got sent to our first C-ranked mission, it turned out to be more dangerous than it seemed. We met with a girlish-boy named Haku, who had a very well-choreographed speech about precious people. That day, I was named the hero of the Wave country. I even had a bridge named after me.

At the finals of the Chuunin exams, the Sound country and the Sand country invaded Konoha in the middle of a fight. That led to a war. There were two major foes, a demon vessel named Garaa and a snake sannin named Orochimaru. I fought against Garaa using the summoning technique I learned from my newest sensei, also part of the three sannin, Jiraiya. Also using the great powers of the Demon fox that was invested in me, I managed to knock the boy into his senses. With Orochimaru, things weren’t going so well. The Third hokage fought against him. The Third used a Kinjutsu, which released the Death god ,or Shinigami, and was able to sacrifice his life to disable Orochimaru’s arms, rendering his life as a ninja useless. Thus the war ended .

Because we lost our current hokage, Jiraiya and I went to look for a large-breasted woman named Tsunade, the last of the legendary three. She was a gambler and could barely win anything. We knew we’d find her in a town that had a lot of casinos. We were able to keep a steady pace behind, but was then confronted by the slaughterer of the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Itachi. Luckily, his little brother Sasuke found us and Sasuke tried to get his revenge. He no doubt failed. We parted ways and went to look for more clues. Jiraiya found a restaurant we would eat in, and luckily found a stupor Tsunade there. She and I got into a childish fight, and ended up taking it outside.

I tested one of my techniques I had been practicing against her. The Rasengan. Jiraiya stated that the Fourth took six years to master it. Though, I tried anyways. I did not activate the technique right and lost to the inhuman strength that Tsunade possessed. We had a bet. She said if I could master the Rasengan in seven days, she would give me her necklace. It was a priceless artifact that would be able to buy seven mountains. I agreed.

On the seventh day, we were confronted by Orochimaru, and his companion Kabuto. We got into an all-out sannin fight. Kabuto had trapped me in his medical justu and I was about to die. I used the Rasengan perfectly and defeated him. Orochimaru had run away. The day after, Tsunade gave me her necklace since I mastered the Rasengan. We had convinced her to come to Konoha and become Hokage. She agreed.

After a few weeks of Tsunade’s return, Orochimaru captured Sasuke with his lackeys. I confronted Sasuke escaping at the waterfall. We came at each other. I used rasengan, Sasuke used the chidori. We fought, but without his killing intent, I lost just barely. Sasuke left, a bit ashamed.

I left with Jiraiya one day on a three-year training trip. I told Sakura I would miss her. Three years later, I came back. It was just a few months--If not days--that I came back when we were told that the Akatsuki took the Kazekage, Gaara, because of the One-Tailed demon in him. They were planning to suck the energy out of Gaara using a type of Kinjutsu. We were able to catch up to them, and defeat them.

I put the kunai in my pouch and stood up, after remembering all the stuff that happened in my life, not knowing what was ahead. And if it wasn’t for this Demon fox, it would be like I wasn’t even here. This is my gift. But this is my curse.*

I am 15 year-old Uzumaki Naruto. The demon-boy who has earned friends and foes through his life. I am finally acknowledged. With one dream down, I have one more to go. I will work my way to it. My face WILL be carved on that mountain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*I got this phrase from Spider-Man!
Next time, Chapter 1 Naruto; Ready for action!