TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 13] LikedPrinter


Summary:
Photobucket

A big thanks goes out to DropDeadThenDance for the awesome picture she drew which helped me create this banner!

We meet a girl. Quiet, keeps to herself, stays out of trouble. But when Avatar Korra arrives in Republic City and begins to influence her, things start to change. Secrets and truths about the girl that she's tried her best to keep are revealed and suddenly she gets more caught up in the others' lives than she would've ever imagined. While the big anti-bending revolution in the city progresses rapidly, she is asked an important question: what side is she on?

"They say the truth will set you free...but I've taught myself that silence is golden. So...which one do I go with? Or the better question is: which one do I stick with? Because I get the feeling that whichever way I choose, I will have to deal with the shock that the people will express. And even if I know what's going to happen, I don't think it'll prepare me enough for what comes next."

Legend of Korra Fanfiction

Rating: PG
Category: OC-centric, Non-Naruto Fiction > Legend of Korra
Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 5 Completed: No
Words: 10559 Read: 6904
Published: 24/05/12 Updated: 27/10/12



1. A Quiet Girl in a Loud City by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 3] Liked (437 words)
A/N: Hey, readers, your author here. I decided to write a Legend of Korra fanfic out of boredom and enjoyment of the series. For those who have read my other fanfic, don’t worry, I’m still working on it… sorta. I have writers block (again >:O). Hopefully it’ll clear away once school is done for the year and I can get back at it. But for now, enjoy this story!

Disclaimer: I do not own the Legend of Korra or the original Avatar: The Last Air Bender
2. Unsocial...Like Always by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 3] Liked (1662 words)
If you were wondering what Shi-Hua's outfit looked like...
bb__tsubaki_base_by_ximona-d3gooe21
3. The Beginning by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 4] Liked (2628 words)
A/N: Brace yourselves, this is a long one.
Shout outs to:
*Sasaui Uchiha, the first to review on this story.
*silverwolf1213, who has reviewed on everything I have put up and has been very encouraging.
*DropDeadThenDance, who has drawn an AMAZING picture of Shi-Hua.

Thank you reviewers for helping me fix up this story before it was too late. :P So Shizuka is now Shi-Hua which means “truth” in Chinese, and I changed her age to 17 (just one year more). Also, quick heads up, this story will have some romance just like The Legend of Korra and some foul language in the future. Hey, it’s not like this is Nickelodeon :P. Anyways, hope you guys like the story so far and the photos. Read on!
4. A Foolish Promise by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 2] Liked (2339 words)
A/N: Thanks goes out to
*silverwolf1213
*DropDeadThenDance
*Sasaui Uchiha and *RawrTheDinoLycan for reviewing. Disclaimer: I don't own the Legend of Korra... in case you didn't know.
5. Spark by TeamWorkIsKey [Reviews - 1] Liked (3493 words)
A/N: Um... oops? It's been a while, huh? So much for finishing this story before summer ended. Sorry readers, Junior year and cheerleading have really been taking up most of my time. Along with the fact that the show hasn't been playing on Nick ever since the season ended caused me to lose interest for a bit. But, here's an update! Side note: This chapter takes place the night of chapter 4 (when she was by the bay, not the flashback). Hope you like it!

Shout Outs to:
*silverwolf1213 and
*DropDeadThenDance
for reviewing the last chapter.