TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shi-Hua Shock by TeamWorkIsKey

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A/N: Hey, readers, your author here. I decided to write a Legend of Korra fanfic out of boredom and enjoyment of the series. For those who have read my other fanfic, don’t worry, I’m still working on it… sorta. I have writers block (again >:O). Hopefully it’ll clear away once school is done for the year and I can get back at it. But for now, enjoy this story!

Disclaimer: I do not own the Legend of Korra or the original Avatar: The Last Air Bender
Republic city, the capital of the United Republic of Nations, is a place so lively and filled with busy people. Located near the Mo Ce Sea in the northwestern Earth Kingdom, it was founded by Fire Lord Zuko and Avatar Aang after the Hundred Year War. The metropolis was seen as a conclusion to the war’s conflicts by allowing to house people from all nations, but though it was created to keep peace, an inner problem currently brews.

Now we meet a girl, about 17 years old with long, slightly shaggy, dark red-brown hair. Her eyes are dark orange, and she has pale skin and thin, pink lips. She wears a plain, golden yellow, off-the-shoulder, quarter-sleeve shirt with a wide, red cloth around her waist. Along with a jet black, open vest, she also wears a black skirt that stops a little above her knees. It has a long tear down the side revealing, long, tight, red pants underneath. Wearing black ankle boots with a short heel and a golden buckle on the sides, her outfit is plain, just like herself.

She doesn’t know where she was born or where she came from, and she doesn’t know who her real parents are. But from the information her adoptive parents, who are merchants, gave her, she does know that her parents were too young to take care of her and they had no choice but to leave her with complete strangers. From then on, she was raised in Republic city. And now, she is living in a small apartment, alone, while her adoptive parents travel around the world looking for new produce to sell. Luckily, she is the type of person who doesn’t mind being on her own.

This girl can be found walking down the streets every morning, enjoying the day and the weather, alone of course. She lives in such a large city but only has a few friends. Being usually quiet, it’s obvious she likes to keep to herself, away from all the issues that she may see. Even though she doesn’t want to be noticed, it just so happens that the citizens do know of her because of her behavior. And they see her as the girl who will always stay out of trouble.

But this young lady will soon go for a ride. Not in a Satomobile in the streets, but in the chaos that erupts when Avatar Korra arrives and a revolution begins. So who is this girl?

Her name is Shi-Hua and this is the story of how she shocked almost all of Republic City.
Chapter end notes: Review Please!