TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Falling through by lpatrick10

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: only one review?and i have a feeling i know who it is...well heres chapter two.i will try to post these chapters regularly and all that.

I was the first to wake up to our strange surroundings. It looked like a forest…but not like real tree more like they were drawn there…like in an anime.

“WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Matt and Mackenzie woke up to the sound of my screaming and when they saw me got a very pissed of look in their eyes. For what reason I don’t know.

“Ummmm guys? Why do you look so pissed off?”I asked nervously as they walked towards me with their fists raised.

“Guys?” no response.

“Don’t be ma-OW!” I was cut off when both their fists collided with my head. I dropped to the ground, holding my head in pain while they shouted something about a creek.

~*~*

“They don’t look that dangerous. More like dangers to themselves.”

“This could be an act to lure us out.” The second man responded.

“Do they seem smart enough to think about that?”

“No…but like I said this could be an act”

The three masked men sat watching the three seemingly oblivious idiots who were making a loud enough noise to be heard within a five mile radius.

“We still need to detain them.” The third man said, obviously the leader by how he held himself.

“Hai” the two men answered as they sped forward.

~*~*

I sat up still holding my head.”I got a strange feeling that we should move,”I said while trying to run Before anyone could move, a hand grabbed each of our collars and held us down. We stopped struggling when we realized that it was useless...and also when they tied us up. They tossed us to the ground and we finally got to look at their faces, or should I say masks.

“Who are you and why are you wandering this forest,” the middle man who bared a resemblance to an anbu from naruto, asked.

“Well in order for us to wander we would have had to be walking around. And as you could see we were just in this one spot trying to kill each other.” I told them, smiling like an idiot.

“Logan this is not the time to be a smart ass,” matt fiercely whispered at me.

“Moi? A smart ass? Nooooo,” words just dripping with sarcasm.

“Shut up kid” the anbu on the left growled at me.

“Kid? You are calling me a kid? Listen here bub…fine then. I just won’t grace you with the sound of my wonderful voice.”

They just sighed and turned towards matt. They told him they would knock us out and take us in for interrogation.

“No.”

They turned back to me not very surprised I had spoken.

“You know u can shut up any time kid.”

“But I don’t wanna”

The three masked men nodded at each other and the middle one started walking towards me. The other two went towards matt and Mackenzie.

“STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!”

Everyone stared at me like I was the biggest idiot ever. That is before they swiftly knocking us out.

~3rd person pov~

“That guy really is an idiot”

“He doesn’t seem to be that much of a threat… at least physically. I swear he is going to be a pain in the ass for my brain.”

“ok guys lets take them back to the village”

The three anbu picked up Logan, Matt, and Mackenzie and begun jumping through the trees.

“looks like ibiki is in for a long day.”

Logan stirred muttering something about tacos.

“er, make that a long week.”

The three masked men continued on to the village hoping they never have to see the three ever again. One can hope can’t they?

Chapter end notes: ok guys remember i need your help to make this story better.please?