TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Falling through by lpatrick10

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ok so this is my first fanfic. dont die from the horribleness i dont feel like being sued. you have been warned. i messed up so had to delete the first copy ya.hope i didnt mess up anything...TO THE STORY..i think.

“Yo, Logan what the hell are you drawing,” my best friend matt called out.

“Well form this angle it looks like a little asshole falling down a deep pit,” I told him grinning in my evil way.

He groaned asking what it looked like from the other angle.

“Well it kind of look like an idiot named matt standing in a creek.”

“Oh…..HAY that’s quite insulting” he shouted in a semi-insulted manor.

“Ummm you do remember that I got a wee bit of poison oak from that creek right?”

“Well my awesomeness repels it so ha,” Matt proudly proclaimed.

“Impossible, my awesomeness far surpasses yours yet I still got it so ha ha”

Matt then jump out of the creek, finished fishing for tadpoles, and picked up my drawing.

“NOOOOO you’ve contaminated my art, now I must burn it CURSE YOU CREEK”

Matt decided the best idea would to ignore me…he figured this the best idea a long time ago. He looked at my drawing and gave a small laugh.

“Really Logan? You’re making your own naruto ummm….what was it called…oh right kendi gendi?”

“Its Kekkei genkai Einstein.”

My drawing had three “branches” that curved a little more than a third of the way around the eye starting at the pupil. Each branch also had a different color (red and black, lavender, and purple).

“Alright since you are probaly going to tell me, what does it do?”

“It gives you a weaker form of the uchia, hyuga, and Yamanaka Clan kekkei genkai. But you could also train in it for years and it could surpass the normal abilities but makes it harder to control the other two.”

“…you do realize I have no clue what you just said…right?”

“YUP!”

We were silent for a few seconds before I told him I was going to take a nap. I decided to use my back pack as a pillow and quickly fell asleep with matt on the other side of the creek.

~*~*

We both woke up in a cold sweat at the exact same time. We looked at each other asking the same question.

“Did you have the same dream I did?”

We merely nodded and looked around. It looked like the Park but, it was dark out with no moon. It also held an eerie and heavy feeling to the air. We both jumped when we heard a bush rustling. I signaled for matt to go around the left side while I go around the right. Before we could even move my sister Mackenzie came bursting out of the bush looking even more freaked out than we were.

“Mack what’s wrong?”I asked my three years younger sister, that makes her eleven and me and matt fourteen.

“This dark is scary,” she whimpered into my shirt,”I heard voices.”

“Don’t worry Mack, me and matt are to awesome for anyone to bother us” I paused in thought for a moment before revising my statement “well I am anyways, matt not so much”

“OI! I can hear you.” Matt responded playing along trying to get my sister to laugh.

“That’s the grand scheme of things matt”

Mackenzie giggled at this but stopped when she saw the creek glowing green. Me and matt looked over, surprised by the glow that was steadily growing less bright. I edged closer to the creek just able to see a forest< that looked like it came right out of naruto. As matt and Mackenzie approached the creek it grew completely pitch black. They reached me right as I tossed a stone it and watched it sink… and sink… and sink until we could see it no more.

“Matt you should totally jump in. it seems perfectly safe.”

“Hmmm how about no.” matt told me with an edge of nervousness in his voice.

“I really think you should.”

“I really shouldn’t.”

I just sighed and checked to make sure matt wasn’t paying attention before pushing him in. we watched him sink down, flailing his fists at us. We continued to watch until he completely disappeared.

“Well… looks safe enough.”

“WHAT?!? NO!”Mackenzie screamed as I grabbed her arm and jumped in the creek.

As we sunk down Mackenzie continuously tried to hit me. The strange part was I could breath and I was dry. The last thing I remember is it was getting brighter.

Chapter end notes: yay first chappy dont.like it? hate it? just tell me i must know. ALSO a couple things first anyone know the japanese word for green dragon? second i want your ideas for the plot line and any jutsus i should add. R&R please