TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Torn by SasuNaruFan

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Let me know what you guys think of this story so far.

Torn.
___________________________________________________



'Oh I can't wait to tell Naruto! He'll be so excited!'

Iruka quickly jumped out of bed and dressed himself into some decent clothing and walked to Naruto's room, which was right across from his, with a sprint in each step as he neared the younger boy's door. Remembering that Naruto liked to have his privacy he gave a few knocks before allowing himself to step inside with a big smile breaking his narrow face.

"Naruto! It's time to get up you have a big surprise today!" The blonde just gave a shrug not bothering to look away from the book he was currently interested in.

"Now i know you can't tell me you don't like surprises." Another shrug followed suit. Iruka wandered over to the soft orange bed and sat down as his head lifted up to appear at the ceiling but his eyes stayed on the young boy.

"Fine then i guess i just won't tell you." After hearing that Naruto put his book down on his nightstand and sent a glare towards Iruka threatening to end his life if he didn't quit. Iruka silently laughed and smiled to himself in victory after finally receiving some sort of response
other than the shrug of shoulders out of the child. Sure most people wouldn't consider the oh so scary death glare as a good response but when you got a kid who barely
displays any kind of emotion the death glare is better than no response at all and at least it showed that he was indeed listening to what the older male had to say. Iruka mentally patted himself on the back for a job well done.

' I'm glad to know he still enjoys surprises. I should surprise him more often.'


"I enrolled you into the new school i was talking about yesterday afternoon if you were listening and Kakashi has agreed to pick you up and show you around the school grounds.Now don't worry about packing I had already taken care of that. It's that huge blue suitcase over there and I packed it with some new clothes that i bought for you yesterday and there are plently of ramen cups stuffed in there as well oh and a wallet filled with money and a credit card so you won't have to worry about going hungry or if you ever need anything else. The school gives you class supplies so you won't have to worry about buying them." With all that said Iruka walked out leaving Naruto to his thoughts.
~Naruto POV~


'All i have to do is get myself kicked out and i'm home free!'

I thought smirking to myself plotting ways to go through with my genious plan as i slid on a simple pair of blue jeans and an orange jacket over my t-shirt complete with a small crystal blue diamond hanging loose around my neck.Today i was going to give that school one more
problem to deal with and that problem's name is Naruto Uzumaki and i'll make sure my time there will be one for them to remember and maybe even tell their grand kids about after they hit old age and no longer able to work.

'Oh Iruka you were right,i will enjoy this,and i'll make sure to leave one hell of a surprise in
return for yours.'

Today may be a hell of a nightmare for them, but it will be a hell of a time for me.Picking up the suitcase Iruka had packed for me I slowly made my way out of the room and into the living room with Iruka to wait on Kakashi. I have never met this guy before but Iruka talked a
great deal about him so he must be someone very importat and from earlier chats back before the incident he sounded to be like a pervert. I just hope my assumptions are wrong, and it was then that I realized just how right i was as a man suddenly rushed through the front door without even knocking and immediately latched his arms around my guardians neck.

"Iru-Chan oh how I have missed you so much!" The silver haired man said gleefully like a girl who has been re-united with her long lost love. This guy must have a screw loose or something to go around wearing a pirate eye patch and a piece of black cloth covering the lower part of his face.

'Please tell me this isn't him!'

"Oh Naruto, this here is Kakashi the man I was telling you about earlier."

'Oh God wasn't me being born punishment enough? Now you send in this creep?!'

"So you're the famous Naruto I keep hearing about." The man eyed me carefully as if not believing I was here and Iruka was talking nonsense.

'I bet most of the things you heard were insults no doubt.'

"Shall we be on our way then? I have lots of work to do as the new principle and I still have to inform you about your new school. Oh and lets not forget all the paperwork I have for you and homework to help catch you up." He swung his car keys around his index finger and we were on our way to his shining black Mustang GT convertable.

'Please lord kill me now before this school does.'

__________________________________________________________

~Sasuke~

I sat on my bed in my nice, spacious, dark room reading the latest story of William Shakespear with a small lamp beside the bed to light up some of the bedroom. Sure some people may think he was crazy for spending a Saturday locked away in his dorm room but he really enjoyed reading and acting like he was the one going through all these crazy adventures the stories held just for him to imagine. Ever since he was little he had always wanted to stand out from the crowd and to live his life going through all these insane quests through jungles and forests like Indiana Jones, but infortunately he had a so called life of business planned out for him as soon as he had graduated highschool. Just as he flipped through the book a ring could be heard throughout the room followed by a few noisy knocks from his annoying next dorm neighbors. He sighed and dropped the book onto his nightstand before straightening up his outfit to leave his room and open the front door leading to a long hallway filled with many other schoolmates dorms. As soon as he opened the door a young boy just a few inches smaller than him ran inside with a dumb smile filling his face.

"Hey man you won't believe the news I've heard!" The idiotic brown haired boy shouted happily almost somewhat insane.

"Well how do you know I won't believe it if you haven't told me yet." I slumped onto the black leather couch flipping one leg over the other and resting my arm onto my leg holding my chin on it. The other boy decided to do the same.

"I heard there will be a hot new student coming today and word on the school grounds is he will be Kakashi's personal pet."

"Hn."Was all I could say. I wasn't exactly interested in this conversation, but I wasn't annoyed with it either so instead of throwing the boy out I figured I'd let him tell me whatever he wanted to say.

"Well I also got more news."He said with his tone going from happy to dangerously serious he added."The new kid is going to be your dorm mate."

I seriously wanted to laugh at Kiba and his seriousness over such a stupid matter, but that wouldn't be uchiha like so I kept my face as serious as I could keep it in this situation.

"Is that all?"I inquired with a dark brow raised up.

The kid looked at me shocked in the utter most disbelief as if he had just seen a ghost take a shit in his toilet and forgot to flush.

"Is that all?"His voice now getting shaky and scared."Dude your gay!And if what they say is true,you will rape the poor kid!"

"I promise you I won't do anything,besides they probably exaggerated about the boy being hot."

"True rumors do have a tendency to be false.Well whatever I'm going out and spreading the news!See ya around Uchiha."Finally the short brown haired boy left my dorm to leave me alone with my thoughts which were now filled with the news of the new kid.


~Naruto's POV~

After an hour drive to the school and Kakashi talking about the rules of the school and everything that had to do with it I had now officially died of boredom. This guy
was just as bad as Iruka since he never shut up and maybe even worse at times considering the guy is a pervert like one of my old sensei's Jiraiya. Right now I was threatening to break my no talking rule and scream at this guy. Maybe I was wrong earlier about giving this school hell,cause right now it was giving me hell and I haven't even gotten to the school yet! I'm pretty sure as soon as I step on school grounds I'm in big trouble and I didn't realize now just how right I was.