TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Torn by SasuNaruFan

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave a review ^^


We sat in a small white room consisting of only two small, stiff, boring white chairs with me occupying one close to the plain white door behind me and in front sat my therapist Nowaki Hirute. We would meet here every weekend after my study period with my guardian Iruka-Sensei who took me in after my unfortunate accident with someone close to me. No scratch that. He was my boyfriend until he betrayed my trust and took away everything that I had once believed to be true. Now all that was left of me was just a body of who I once was but will never be ever again.

‘You think I cared for you?’

Shut up!

I told myself trying to forget everything that had happened and all the lies that I had believed in.

‘Now that you’re broken I have no further use of you.’

Please! Someone make this stop!

‘You’re nothing! And you truly believed that anyone would love trash like you?’

Inside my mind I was breaking down in tears, but on the outside I still looked emotionless like those little porcelain dolls you see on display for everyone to look at in admiration though the same couldn’t be said for me. Instead I was looked at like the disgusting used gum you find on the bottom of your shoes. That is how everyone, except for Iruka-Sensei, saw me and it hurt more than anything. All those smiles that I had grown used to were fake, nothing but lies when in their minds all they saw was someone they believed didn’t, no, shouldn’t exist in their perfect world and it was all because of my ex boyfriend Gaara who I had trusted with all my secrets that no one but me and Iruka-Sensei knew about and now everyone in this god forsaken town knew about me and my dead parents past.

“Naruto you must let go of the past.”Nowaki began as he flipped through some pages on his wooden clipboard supposedly looking at my progress though I had made none. So maybe he was looking at something else? Probably his failed attempts to help me, but it were far too late. No one or nothing could help me now. I was already torn, scarred, and I will not be able to regain what was already lost.

“You will not be able to move on if you can’t forget.”He went on still skimming through the papers with his long nimble fingers as if they held the answer to everything.

But how can I forget if my memories still haunt me?

“Naruto, please just listen.”He said sighing in defeat as he slumped his shoulders forward into a hunchback position and rested his chin into the palm of his left hand while the clipboard remained in his lap along with his right hand which seemed to twitch every now and then in annoyance. His dark brown eyes rested on my azure eyes almost as if he was trying to see what laid behind them into the deep thoughts that continued in my mind.

“I want to help you I really do, but if you continue on like this I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do.”

You just now figured all this out? You’re not as smart as they say you are, in fact, I’d have to say your IQ level is lower than mine.

“Maybe it would be best if I just take him home now.”Iruka said walking in through the white door after eavesdropping on the session. He knew it was wrong to do so, but he just had to listen in case there would be a way to help out Naruto though after the fifthteenth session didn’t work he thought it may be best if he just stopped forcing Naruto to go here and maybe he would return back to normal. It would just take some time.

It would take a lot of time.

Iruka thought to himself still leaning on the side of the door waiting for Naruto to respond. He gave Iruka a slight look still with no emotions showing and grabbed his bag giving a small wave to his no longer therapist as they walked together out of the cold filled room.

“So Naruto I heard Kakashi is going to be principle of a school that had just been recently finished just outside of town.”Iruka started as he waited for a few seconds hoping to get a small response or something to let him know that the younger boy was listening. His attempt at a small conversation failed but he refused to give up just like the old Naruto would never give up on anything and a small smile crept its way up to his face as he remembered the old days when Naruto was still the small ball of sunshine he had grown to love more than anything in the world.

~Flash Back~

“No.”Iruka said lazily sitting back in his big comfortable brown chair taking a few small sips of his coffee as he checked through his student’s homework leaving red marks all over the pages which had belonged to Naruto.

No surprise there

Iruka thought rubbing his temples with the edge of his thumb as Naruto stood in the middle of the living room soaking wet to the bone holding a small puppy with golden fur and sea blue eyes that were almost the same as Naruto’s.

“I know we’re not supposed to keep animals.”Naruto said shaking mostly from the rain and a little from hearing his guardian refusing his request to keep the poor puppy. He wasn’t for sure what to do, he knew he couldn’t keep the animal, but he couldn’t just leave the poor guy sitting out in the rain like that and there was no way he was taking the small thing to an animal shelter where they put down animals if they aren’t adopted.

“Please Iruka-Sensei. I promise I’ll take good care of him and I’ll play with him every day after school.”He added tears threatening to slip from his eyes.”And I’ll feed him and bathe him regularly.”

“I refuse to let this stray into our home Naruto.”Iruka said his voice becoming cold.

“Refusing him would also be refusing me!”The boy said no longer able to contain his anger at his guardian. He held the whining puppy closer to him as if Iruka was about to force the puppy out from his arms. Iruka was a bit taken back at Naruto’s outrage seeming lost for words.

“Wha-How? Naruto.”

“This puppy has no home! And from the looks of it he also doesn’t have any parents! He’s just like me! So tell me this Iruka-Sensei, wouldn’t that also make me a stray? But since you don’t allow strays into YOUR home I’ll just leave.”Naruto said quickly his cheeks being stained with the tears that had flowed down as he had tried to explain to Iruka why he should be able to keep the puppy. He quickly turned around to open the front door letting the cold rain and harsh winds hitting his face like a ton of bricks made him hiss under his breath. Iruka suddenly shot up from his chair reaching for the young boys arm pulling roughly until the blonde was now pressed against his chest in a tight hug almost suffocating the poor child.

“I’m so sorry Naruto. I didn’t know you were still hurting from what happened to your parents, and I’m sorry that I ever denied the puppy a good home. I know you’ll take great care of him.”He said stroking the boy’s soft golden hair as if it was the finest silk his fingers had ever touched. More tears fell from his face, but not out of sadness, but out of joy.

“You hear that Kyuu? You finally found your home.”Naruto whispered warmly as the dog happily licked his face making him giggle.

~End of Flash Back~

~Back to Naruto’s POV~

I unwillingly listened to Iruka talking about his best friend Kakashi, who seemed to be more than just a friend not that Iruka was going to admit that anytime soon , about him receiving a job offer to be principle of some school I never heard about before. I took a quick glance at the older male before returning my sight forward as we stepped into Iruka’s old car that looked old enough to be a station wagon and still Iruka kept babbling on and on about how wonderful Kakashi is. To some people this may seem like Iruka was crushing on him and that was why he talked about him non-stop, but I knew the real reason why he was saying this and my frown deepened further if possible.

Don’t act like I don’t know what you’re doing Iruka-Sensei. I know you’re only trying to help, but I wished you would stop. I’m not going to change back and get hurt again. I-I just can’t.

As if reading my thoughts Iruka quit talking for awhile until we pulled up to our small home that was surrounded by what looked like mansions making the house look like a homeless shelter. Gathering my bag I threw it over my shoulders carelessly as Iruka followed in now going onto a different topic.

“Oh Naruto I know you would just love it there!” Iruka chirped clapping his hands together in delight of some idea that had just popped into his head.

Love it where? Iruka what are you planning?

I growled inside my mind not wanting to hear any more of this nonsense Iruka was spouting out so I silently walked to my room hoping Iruka wouldn’t notice my absence. I sat my bag down to by the side of my door as I walked warily to my bed slumping by full weight onto it. My eyes closed slowly as sleep finally took me away from this hell and into a night filled with sweet dreams.

“Naruto.”Iruka whispered gently pulling the bright orange covers over the sleeping child before heading back into the living room. He picked up the phone and dialed a friend’s number then pressed ‘talk’ and waited for the person to pick up. After a few rings he could hear the other end make a click sound.

“Hello?”

“Kakashi?”

“Iruka!”Iruka had to move the phone away as the other man shouted his name excitedly.

“Kakashi I have a favor to ask of you.”

“I’m listening.”

“Well I’m thinking about enrolling Naruto into the school you’re working at, and I was wondering if you could keep an eye on him for me.”

“Anything for you Iru-Chan.”

“I really wish you would stop calling me that.”
“Remember who’s doing you a favor Iru-Chan.”Kakashi said teasingly.

Iruka sighed in defeat.

“Thank you Kakashi this really means a lot to me.”

“So why do you want him transferred here?”

“I just figured getting out of this awful town and into the country would be best. You know away from the smoky air and terrible people.”

“You must really love this child.”

“I love him like my own.”

“How about this. I’ll have him enrolled by tomorrow and I’ll even come pick him up and show him around.”

“That sounds wonderful! Thank you so much! I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“See you then.” With that said and done Iruka put down the phone a huge smile forming on his face.

Oh I should get Naruto’s things packed.

He grabbed the biggest suitcase he could find and filled it with everything Naruto would need for his new school.

I should also get him some new clothes and those little ramen cups he loves so much.

He listed down all the things to buy before locking up the house and drove down to the store.

~Back to Naruto~

Waking up to a dark room I sighed deeply as I pulled the unwanted blankets off from over me and switched on the lights with an annoying click. My stomach growled hungrily so I made my way into the kitchen just to find that the house seemed bare.

Where is Iruka?

I looked to the small digital alarm clock on the microwave.

It’s only 9:30. He wouldn’t have gone to bed yet.

As my thoughts wandered I found a small piece of paper held by a letter magnet on the lower fridge door.

Naruto,
I have gone to the store to pick up a few supplies. I will be back in an hour so don’t worry, and I left some food in the microwave for you just in case you woke up before I got home. I know how much you hate to cook.

Love, Iruka.

Supplies? What would we need supplies for?

I remembered the little conversation earlier and instantly knew something was up.

Something about Kakashi being principle and a new school…Wait, Iruka couldn’t possibly be planning that? Could he?

I dropped the note running to the phone that laid on the table next to Iruka’s favorite chair. I pressed a few buttons and looked at the recent calls and to my surprise Kakashi’s name was at the top.

Well if Iruka thinks I’m going to go along with this he’s got another thing coming.