TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Knights of the Midrealm by Fantasy Madeline

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, last time I checked Kishimoto did.

2nd Disclaimer, yet more of a note-type thing: I recently joined the SCA (google it). This means my sudden interest in Medieval times. I do not own many themes of this, for instance the kingdom I actually reside in is called 'The Kingdom of Northshield'. I probably will continue to use themes and events of the SCA, which I do not own.
-------
The wind whistled through the young girl's hair ominously, as she sat perched upon the rocky cliff face that overlooked the vast sea of trees that littered the Rudivale Plateau. She had long brunette hair that was messy and wild, and striking green eyes. She worn a simple grey outfit, consisting of a bodice, blouse, full skirt and apron. A wooden basket full of string and ropes at next to her, forgotten.
A boy stood at her side. His head was a mop of muddy brown hair. He had her same green eyes, yet in a duller shade. He wore a simple brown tunic over grey wool leggings.
"Gwen, come on back in." He said, looking at her. He was about three years younger then her.
"Alright, Trir." She responded, slowly standing up and looking over her home. She took her brother's hand and walked back into their house, no, hut. Though it was a lot bigger then it had once been when their parents were there. Now it was just the two of them.
Gwen took a seat at her loom, and began to sew. Her brother was emptying out the contents of a sack, some carrots, cabbage, and onions. It wasn't much, but it was enough to get by.
--------------
Chapter end notes: It was ridiculously short, I know. It was a too short to be a prologue, but I have already started writing chapter one.

Note: If you have read any fanfiction I wrote before, you will see that this is much different. I modeled the main character off of the real me, and the SCA me. Thanks for reading.