TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Battle Stadium by silverwolf1213

[Reviews - 76]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This idea came at random, don't even bother asking what goes through my mind. And don't even ask about the summary, I was honestly clueless about what to put. I do not own Naruto.
Chapter notes: Let us not delve into my mind and see what lies there. It would be awfully frightening...

I don't own Naruto, by the way, in case you care.
Hi hi! It’s silverwolf1213 here, with another idea to share… yeesh, what’s wrong with me?

Well anyway, let me share what this sudden plan is all about. This is actually somewhat inspired by theez, who had read my story, Pirates of the Mist. He said that a fight between my OC, Kasumi Mayonaka, and his OC, Ezra Hyuuga/Uchiha would be a completely epic battle to witness.

Obviously, it was a bit of a joke, but then I started thinking about what it would be like to bring together OCs and the Naruto cast and have them fight it out. I mean, really, have you ever thought about what it would be like to see some of the Naruto characters fight with your OC, but you’ve never been able to fit it into the story? I don’t know about some of the other writers, but I get that a lot.

So, here’s my proposal.

Battle Stadium is basically just a place to bring together OCs of stories and, well to put it simply, fight it out. It’s pretty much like that video game whose name is slipping my mind as I write this… Super Smash Brothers, I think it was? (Help me out with the name, please! It’s been bugging me forever!)

So since it is like that particular video game, there is no plot, no definite setting, just a battle. If there is something specific you want to include, such as a specific place where the battle takes place, a reason why they are fighting, dialogue, whatever, feel free to include it.

Rules: (Yes, there are rules, because I’m such a stick-in-the-mud)

1) You must be a writer to contribute. This isn’t exactly a joint story, so submitting a bunch of random OCs in reviews is a little pushy for this idea. Plus, since the writers are creating the battles, it’s not fair that they have to also possibly manage a bunch of OCs for people who don’t write anyway.

2) I know that this is a round robin, so anyone could submit if they really wanted to, but I would prefer that people contribute ONLY if they have taken the pledge. (YES! There is a pledge, I’ll explain later!)

3) This isn’t a story, per se, so try to keep any possibility of a continuing plot to a minimum. If you want a continuation of a battle, such as Part 1, Part 2, etc., that’s alright I suppose, as battles tend to be a little long sometimes. And rematches are good too.

4) PLEASE, when using someone else’s OC, PLEASE GIVE CREDIT to who the character belongs to. Even giving the story/series is helpful too!

5) There is ABSOLUTELY NO STEALING characters of writers who do not wish to participate. Seriously, no stealing a character of someone who is not involved in this!

6) Contributors to the round robin should have a fairly decent idea of the characters' abilities, even if they do not belong to you. Read the story from which they are from if you have to.

7) PLEASE, write other people’s characters with justice! There is absolutely NO BASHING, NO FLAMING, NO KILLING, AND NO EFFORTLESSLY DESTROYING a character. All characters were created with their strengths and weaknesses, so no one character is allowed to destroy another in one shot.

8) If you choose to join, you are not obligated to submit any of your own OCs. However, you are then not allowed to write about others’ OCs; you can only write about actual Naruto characters. Because really, how is it fair that you don’t submit OCs but write about someone else’s?

Once the OCs of writers have been submitted, anyone who has joined can write about them. You can write with the OCs and anyone from the Naruto cast. I would normally expect a one-on-one match, but that doesn’t always happen in battles anyway, so whatever. You can even write a battle including your own OCs.

Also, if someone writes one battle (as an example, Naruto vs. Sasuke), another person is allowed to write that same battle in their own way.

Okay, below is the pledge. Yes, I’m lame like that. Follow this format if you wish to submit your OCs from your stories to participate in Battle Stadium. The bolding is the place where you submit your own personal information. The normal lettering is the basic layout.

**********************************************************

I, silverwolf1213, wish to contribute to the round robin that is Battle Stadium.

I understand that by joining this, I have an obligation to keep all original characters and Naruto characters close to their personalities and accurate in their abilities. I understand that it is not accepted to flame any OCs who are not rightfully mine. If I am caught bashing anyone else’s character, I understand that my chapter will be deleted, and I will most likely be kicked off the story.

It is my duty, as a writer, to give credit when and where it is due to the rightful creators of the original characters who I may use for a battle scene.

In addition, I acknowledge that I cannot abuse the permission of writers by stealing their characters to place in any submission for another story or for my own stories. All character permissions belong in Battle Stadium.

I also understand my right to point out if someone has bashed and/or flamed my character in a battle.

These are the characters that I give permission to use only in the confines of Battle Stadium.

Any, all, or any combination of The Blue Pirates of my Hoist the Colors series.

Suki Kurohoshi and Kinmaru of my Destiny is Calling series.


**********************************************************

Whoo, that’s a doozy, isn’t it? I know, I know, it sounds ridiculous, but honestly, this is kind of important when you think about. Just copy and paste that into a review and transfer your information instead. You guys should check the reviews every now and then to see if there are new submissions.

Here are the people who have taken the pledge along with the characters they submitted:

silverwolf1213 - The Blue Pirates of the Hoist the Colors series; Suki Kurohoshi and Kinmaru of the Destiny is Calling series.

Fantasy Madeline - Madeline Hatake of One Little Girl; any character of The Cult and the Coven

theez - any OC created

Sasaui Uchiha - any OC created

Starless__Night - Kumori Uchitoru of Locked In Darkness

shadow9000 - any character given to joint stories (Kazuki Ushiro, Umiko Hoshigaki, Reymundo Takahashi)

DropDeadThenDance - Lance, Jubilee, and Interpono of Fire Escape

Firestar83 - any OC created

Tragedy - any OC created

UzamakiMasumi - any OC created

Rowanrose - any OC created


So what do you guys think? Sound fun? I hope so. If you have questions (because I know that this had to confuse someone, because it honestly confused me), feel free to ask! Remember, it’s basically like a video game, so only battles. And actually, when you think about it, this can help improve our writing in battle scenes. I know a couple people who claim to have difficulties in creating battles, so with writing a random fight, technique can definitely improve ;)

Well, good luck!
Chapter end notes: So what do you think? Interesting? Stupid? Tell me what you think, and join if you like!