TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Shinobi Games by cvhoneybee

[Reviews - 24]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please read the rules carefully everyone and I hope you all enjoy the story.

And I'm sorry I haven't been reading everyone's stories and updating mine as quickly as I used too. Having two jobs makes it a bit challenging.
Hello Everyone!

Once again I am making a joint story, but this one won’t be like the other one (The Sacred Relics), this one is going to be a more fun story rather than an action adventure. This one is just to test my creativity I suppose. So if you would like to join this story please read the rules below.

The Rules.

1. No anonymous reviewers can be in the story, you have to have an account on the web site.

2. Leave your character profile in a review, if you don’t agree with or like how I am writing your character in the story just let me know.

3. I will only have five OC’s along with a couple of my own.

4. One OC per person please, unless I state otherwise.

5. Romances can be mentioned, but aren’t mandatory. Just know that if others have the same romance character keep it the same, it’ll add some fun into the story, and we’ll see who gets their romance story fulfilled.

6. Every character must have a flaw! It is a must, cause no one is that perfect.

7. Be specific on the character profile, having some details helps me write your character better.

8. My final rule is to have fun with this.

Template:

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Village:
Rank:
Romance:
Personality:
Brief History:
Appearance (you can use a picture):
Kekkei Genkai:
Chakra Nature:
Weakness:
Other facts (animal partner, weapon they carry, ect.):

My character:

Name: Kiyomi Yamashita
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Village: Sand
Rank: Jounin
Romance: Kiba

Personality: Kiyomi is a fun loving girl that loves to daydream, sing, and dance. She loves color and vibrant things, she loves fruits, and loves animals. A bit on the competitive side, Kiyomi loves to push herself to her limits. She will work herself into the ground while researching or on a mission, she simply loves the work.

Brief History: The Yamashita clan is a powerful and rich clan that expects only the best. Kiyomi started her training at three years old, she began ninjutsu at five. By the time she was nine she was a full fledge genin, and at the age of thirteen she became a chunin. At the age of fifteen she became a jounin due to saving three genin from being kidnapped by a missing-nin.

Appearance:
Photobucket

Kekkei Genkai: The Yamashita clan has an ability to see the future by drawing it out.
Chakra Nature: Wind & Lighting
Weakness: Kiyomi is easily stressed out and has a low stamina

Other Facts: Kiyomi is excellent at archery and also has a pet Hyena named Mongo, who she always has with her and battles with.