TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Please by MIngWei

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I felt bad about being slow on updating, so here's a little something for your patience. Unless you hate it, then I'm sorry for making you wait AND wasting your time with this story

Sun falls slowly, on our lonely

Goodbye-bedroom, you're my only.

She was walking home, alone, on the empty street. Or at least, she thought it was empty. Up ahead, she saw a silhouette, and as she got closer, she realized who it was. Of all people, it had to be him. Sasuke. She had known him since they were little, and at times she'd accompany him while he practiced by the lake. They had become close friends at that time, always looking out for each other.

Until that horrible day, when he was left alone in the world. Even she couldn't bring him back; he had just made himself so distant, how could she? Still, she made contact with him every once in a while, and every time, she'd try to help him, to bring him back. She cared about him that much, but she was never sure if he did with her.

When she saw him, she didn't know what to say, but was curious to find out why he was there, at that time of night.

"Sasuke?" she asked. "What are you doing out here?" She then noticed his bag, and instantly she understood. "You're leaving tonight?" she stated quietly.

He nodded, "I have to if I want to find him."

She merely nodded, unable to speak. For some reason she hated this, this entire situation. Hated how he was left alone, how he was leaving, and his reason for doing so. But she understood, at least as far as his reasoning went; she knew she'd probably never be in his situation, and had no right to judge otherwise.

"Don't try to stop me," he said. "I've made up my mind."

She nodded again. "I won't," she whispered, tears forming in her eyes, for reasons unknown.

It's gone cold now, we'll sleep somehow

I'll be gone by first light, last chance hold tight. Until then...

He couldn't help but notice this, how she looked so upset and depressed. And yet, she wasn't going to stop him; she said so, and she made no movement that would've convinced him otherwise. She just stood and stared sadly.

Take me over, remember all this. Until then...

"I know you're probably thinking I shouldn't do this," he said. "But I have to."

"I know," she said softly.

"And I know you and I haven't been as close as we were before."

"I'm just worried for you," she said.

"I know. You've...been like that for a long time. I've noticed. And I know why."

"I don't like seeing you this way," she said, trying to stop more tears.

"And I won't be anymore once I finish this," he said. He looked away for a split second, then back at her. "Actually," he said. "I was hoping I'd see you before I left."

"Why?" she looked up, only to have his lips meet hers. He kissed her, releasing all the love he had for her, to let her know. And she replied, kissing back, to know she felt the same way too.

Please save this for me

I'll come back for you, love, I promise to

Please save this for me, for until I return

My love will burn, and my heart will stay.

"Just remember this," he said after they broke away. "I'll come back for you."

"Really?" she breathed.

"I promise."

The falling moon is calling me as I leave

Sunrise slowly, the road looms lonely

But I will not fail...