TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Two Eyes by fleamichael

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is the story of the founders of the Uchiha and Hyuga clans.
If this is similar to someone elses fanfiction, I didn't know about it.
I hope you enjoy it.
Its rated 12/12A just to be safe.
Chapter notes: This is the prologue.
This is my third time writing this because I screwed up the other two. I wish the second one would've made it, because I think it was the best one, but I forgot most of it. Anyway, enjoy.
It was a dark night.
Two pairs of eyes stared in the darkness.
Both had sensed the presence that night.
The dark presence that intended to destroy their village.
The village that had cast them out.
The village that hated them for their eyes.
Through the hate, they met, and by becoming friends, they had survived.


“Bishi? I’m scared. What if the bandits see us and we get killed?” came the voice of a small girl. Her white eyes looked so innocent.

“Shhh. They might hear you, and then, they’ll kill us both. And don’t call me Bishi.” He said hotly, his red eyes flaring in anger. The bush they were hiding in wasn’t providing much cover, and they both knew it.

“S..Sorry.” Came the small voice. It was hard not calling him that. Bishamon sounded so mean and evil to the girl, and Bishi sounded nicer anyway.

“No, its okay. It won’t really matter. Either way we’ll die. Either the bandits find us and kill us, or we starve to death.”

The girl started to cry softly, as the boy tried to comfort her.

Suddenly, the sky was filled with fire as the bandits started ravaging their village. Screams of terror could be heard as the bandits killed any who weren’t already dead. It was a horrible sight. The village that they spent their whole life in was burning. Though they hated the village for casting them out, they couldn’t help but be sad. Some people had helped them and brought them food.

“Bishi?”

“Yes?” the boy responded.

“Do you think mother and father made it out alive?”

“Tsukiko, I don’t know and I don’t care, really. They didn’t help us when we needed them most.”

“Yes, I suppose your right.”

As soon as the words left the girls lips, the bandits yells of evil satisfaction turned into screams of fear. Something was fighting the bandits. As the children watched, water came out of seemingly nowhere, and the shapes of people could be seen fighting. They didn’t fight like normal townspeople, but more like trained fighters. The bandits started retreating and the fire was being put out.

“Listen, we gotta get out of here. There is someone stronger than the bandits, and I don’t want to be their prisoner.” The boy whispered.

The girl nodded her reply, but as soon as they were about to run, hands grabbed them both.

“AAHmph.” The girl screamed, but was muffled by a big hand.

“Did ya get ‘im?” Said a very deep voice from behind the girl.

“Yeah. I got the brat right here. He’s a feisty one. Are you sure you want to take them to Konoha?” A feminine voice said a little to the right of the girl.

“Yes. They’ll be safer and fit right in there.” The man replied.

“Well, it doesn’t look like they’re gonna come willingly.”

“You know what to do.

And to the children, everything went black.
Chapter end notes: Well, this is it. Comment, Rate, enjoy, and any tips you can give are appreciated.