TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Morino Naruto by Twiggy

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto or any of its characters.

Pairings: Naruto x Kurenai x Naruto x Purple Haired Anbu girl from ep. 79

Info: This story is an AU.
English is not my first language; please inform me if there are any mistakes I'll correct them.

I got fed up with all the Jiraiya, Tsunade and Itachi raising Naruto fics out there…so I decided to write something new.

Note…..I know that I have to update my fics. But hopefully this fic will help me out of my writers block.

WARNING some OOCness ahead.

Morino Ibiki could not believe that the fourth was gone; the one who is said to be one of the strongest shinobi’s to have ever walked this earth. What was even more shocking was that 3 days ago the legendary nine-tailed demon fox attacked Konoha nearly destroying the village in the process, but the reason was as mysterious as its appearance.

But thankfully the threat has come to pass with the lost of Konoha’s yellow flash and hundreds of his fellow shinobi’s and villagers.

Morino Ibiki was disgusted. Even though he has seen many things which would make even a jounin shinobi cringe in fear as he is the Anbu squad’s torture and interrogation captain, he still could not fathom the need for the villagers need to kill a new born baby by the name of Uzumaki Naruto. Granted the child was now the carrier of the dreaded demon, after the fourth sealed it within the baby’s stomach, but that fact alone should be enough to prove that the child was not the demon that should be scorned but a hero that should be praised.

The week old baby known as Naruto was currently looking up at an aged man with beady eyes. The old man who is also known as The Third Hokage smiled and burped the baby in his arm making the baby sigh in contentment and fall asleep. The hokage then placed the baby in the cot next to him and stepped out to the balcony of his office. He looked out at his village admiring the villager’s diligence in helping to rebuilding the village, he was also disgusted with the villager’s attitude towards Naruto, however he knew that nothing would change the villager’s attitude towards the baby at the moment.

The hokage continued his musings when the shrill cry of Naruto pierced his ears. The hokage immediately ran back into his office and what he found there made his blood boil. One of his chunnin aids was being restrained by Ibiki from plunging a kunai through Naruto’s heart.

Before the chunnin could try and free himself, he was immediately stopped when Ibiki broke his arm and pushed him to the ground with his feet planted on the chunnin’s head.

The Hokage immediately took Naruto into his arms and began soothing the distraught baby before motioning for Ibiki to remove the chunnin.

A few minutes later Ibiki returned to the Hokage’s office.

“Hokage-sama the renegade chunnin has been locked up and is waiting for your punishment.” Said Ibiki.

“Very well I will deal with him later as I have bigger problems to deal with at the moment.” Said the Hokage looking at the now quiet Naruto.

“This child is not going to have an easy life is he? I understand that he villagers are angry with what has happened but to blame and try to hurt a new born baby is plain stupid.” Ibiki stated.

The Hokage looked at Ibiki with a criticizing gaze before replying.

“Ibiki why is it that you don’t blame this child I know that you also have lost your fiancé in the battle. Surely you would feel some resentment towards Naruto.”

Ibiki replied

“Oh don't get me wrong Hokage-sama. I am angry, in fact very angry but my anger is not directed towards Naruto as it is unjustified. My anger is towards the ones who could have brought or caused the Kyubi to attack Konoha. I’m also very sad that I have lost the women that I have loved in the attack but at the same time I know that death is part of the shinobi lifestyle. Call me cold hearted for not showing more emotions but I learnt to hide my emotion and feelings the hard way. I may not be the most powerful jounin in the village but I can certainly say that I have seen more things than anyone in this or any other village. I know what its like to be blamed for something your innocent of I know what hopelessness is and I’ll be dammed if I start now. This is why I have also trained my squad in such a way.”

The Hokage nodded with pride that at least some of his Nin’s had a level head on their shoulder. The Hokage them took a few moments pondering as to how to approach Ibiki with his request.

Before Sarutobi could open his mouth Ibiki beat him to it.

“Hokage-sama if I may I have a request of you.” Asked Ibiki.

“Proceed”

“I wish to take in Uzumaki Naruto under my care. I know I might not be father material but I fell I am the best choice at the moment. I am suitable enough to protect him and educate him I am also skilled enough to train him in the ways of the shinobi and how not to let his emotions get the better of him…if this keeps us he will end up hating the village and this is definitely not a good thing. I know he is the Yondaime’s son but I am confident that I will be able to make him the best that he can be.” Replied Ibiki with conviction.

“Ha ha ha Ibiki you just saved me a lot of trouble……I was wondering how to ask you to take in Naruto” laughed the Hokage.

Ibiki just blinked before bursting out in laughter himself.

Naruto could only look in fascination as the two grown ups made funny noises. Little did he know that this was a totally new beginning for him.