TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Whole New Being by Gravewood

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok, I do not own Naruto or any character in it except for the ones I use for my stories, etcetra, so on, and so forth...



This WILL be a god-like Naruto story, just a warning, I love them; Thus, I shall write them.



Okie-Dokie Ardachokie, lets get dis show, one the road...

.....
(An Old Friend. Wait OLD?!)





"Are you ready?"



"Yeah..."



"Are you sure? We don't have to go back yet..."



"It's alright Jiraiya-sensei. I'll be fine."



"Sigh... Fine, lets get this over with. You are aware that I have to Inform Tsunade of what happened, right?" Jiraiya of the Sannin said to his student. They were currently near Konohagakure, their Home village, and a lot has happened to the younger of the two since they had gone on this trip.



"Yes sensei, I know and it doesn't matter either way... I would have told everyone eventually, either that or they would find out on a mission or something..." The student said, his depressing mood was getting to the older ninja.



"Yeah, thats true. Better to tell everyone sooner than later. I just wish you didn't have to burn everything when it happened, it was snowing and you still leveled the entire area..."



........................................................................................................................................................................

Konoha – Hokages Office



“I can’t believe that little moron Inuzuka actually told that to Danzo’s face…”



“Grr! MORE paperwork?” Tsunade, The Godaime Hokage, was doing what ALL Kages agree to hate: Paperwork. She had to chew out Inuzuka Kiba earlier that day because he called one of the Council members a ‘Wrinkley Old Bastard’, she thought it was hilarious untill she found out that she had to do a ‘Hell of a Lot’ on the paperwork scale because of it.



“Sigh. I wonder when Jiraiya and Naruto will get here, that old pervert said he would be here today, I wonder how the brat has changed? It’s been three years and Jiraiya said he would be a little different…”



-Beep- “Hokage-sama, Jiraiya-sama is here to see you. He’s with another man as well. Do you want me to let him in?” Her Secretary asked, intterupting her pondering, and and left her shocked for a minute



‘He’s using the door, oh god... and my secretary isn't pissed off because of his perverted nature... Where is Naruto, and who Is this other man? Is HE Naruto? Oh god, this must be horribly important, I feel a headache coming on…’ She thought to herself as she told her secretary to let them in.



Jiraiya entered with a man dressed in a pair of ANBU-style pants, a black Spandex suit, a dark purple jonin-style vest, he had an black ANBU Mask, usually for those who go on suicide missions, it had purple fox marking for the shape and face instead of red. His entire head seemed to be covered in black Bandaging. He had two woepons, a strange looking Ninja-to with the words ‘itsumademo munashii’ (Forever Lifeless) and an even stranger looking Katana with the Words ‘Mugen Yaiba’. (Infinite Blade – You'll love these two swords, trust me.)



The man stood, unmoving, next to a frowning Jiraiya, their mood was starting to bug the Blond Kage.



"Ok, tell me what the hell went on durring this training trip... And NO funny business."



"You migth want to get out the Sake for this..." Jiraiya said calmly, something that made tsunade know how serious this was.



"I can't... Shizune took it all, I didn't restock." The Female Kage said with annoyance





Jiraiya set down the pack he was carrying and took out a bottle of what Tsunade would 'The REALLY Good Stuff' Rice Country Sake kept in the fermenting chamber for ten years. It was the HARD stuff, a bottle Jiraiya tald her that he would only drink in a world altering situation... not good.



"We'll need this. I almost started without you when I found out..." He said calmly. "Do you want the report version or the long one?"



"I'll take the long one... (Bzzt) Shizune, hold ALL appointments for today and don't allow ANYONE in here under ANY circumstances..."



"Yes Tsunade-Sama, But what about the Council meeting later today?" Her assistant asked.



"This is more important than that. Oh, so much more."



"Ok Tsunade-Sama, I'll tell them your in an Important meeting and it will be postponed untill tomorrow."



"Good. Now, Jiraiya please start..."



"Well, we left the village and started moving toward Rain Country, I was going to train his Chakra Control...
Chapter end notes: .....

Dun Dun DUnnn... Cliffy, lol This is the intro, thats it...



Ok, it's confusing right now, but hopefully it will get better, lol.



Ja-ne

.....