The Demon King and The Human Prince by angelgirl555
Summary: I know the title sounds cheesey but it is good. It is about a demon King that falls in love with a human Prince. They can't be together because of the worlds they were born into. Will there love be able to triumpe over all the obsticles? Again cheesey I know.-_-;
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Shikamaru and Temari, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Gaara and Neji, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Kakashi and Iruka, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 3508 Read: 16672 Published: 02/06/07 Updated: 15/02/10

1. Chapter 1: Prolog by angelgirl555

2. Chapter 2: The Meeting by angelgirl555

3. Chapter 3: Sleeping Arrangements by angelgirl555

4. Chapter 4: During the Night by angelgirl555

5. A/N: Help! by angelgirl555

6. Chapter 5: A Steamy Night by angelgirl555

7. Chapter 6: A Steamy Night part 2 by angelgirl555

Chapter 1: Prolog by angelgirl555
Author's Notes:
My computer crashed so I won't be able to upload more chapters for a while. But I will make as many as I can for now.
The Demon King and The
Human Prince

A/N: My computer crashed so I won't be able to upload more chapters for a while. But I will make as many as I can for now.
Desclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, nor will I ever.

Chapter 1: Prolog
...................................................

Once upon a time there lived a Demon King named Uchiha Sasuke. Now this was no ordinary Demon, he was the only one left of the Uchiha family. Sasuke was very handsome and he could get anyone he wanted but he had no one. There were girls that would kill to even touch him, but they are to scared of him.

Sasuke had jet black hair and eyes, but when he was really angry his eyes turned red with three dots in them. He had two long bangs that framed his face and the back stuck up like a chickens butt.

Now even though Sasuke pushed everyone away he was very lonely and wanted someone to spend his life with. But none of the women that he saw, motal or human, none of them pleased him. They all wore to much make-up and Sasuke thought some of them were sluts. But that is what he thought.

The only other person that live with him was a man named Kakashi. Kakashi had his entire face covered by a mask except for his right eye (A/N: I think it is the right eye, correct me if I am wrong). He long spiked gray hair and always carried around an orange porn book that was written by a mortal.

Sasuke had know idea why he carried it around but kid not ask why, because he does not like people prying into his business. Kakashi was and still is his sensei so that is the reason he does't throw him out, even though Kakashi really gets on his nerves.

................................................................

Normal P.O.V.

One day Sasuke was in his studies looking over some papers when he heard a horse outside his castle. He went to look who was out there, no one even dared to go near his castle. When he looked outside he saw a blond flash and then it disappeared from sight , then is appeared again but this time Sasuke got to see it was a blonde male rideing a black stallion.

Riding next to the blonde was a man with brown hair riding a white stallion. But when Sasuke first saw the blonde his heart started to beat loudly in his chest and for some reason he felt angry that someone was riding next to the blonde male. Was this love? What are there feelings Sasuke has for the blonde? Who is this blonde male? So many question were running through Sasukes mind right know, he didn,t know what was wrong with himself.
......................................................................

Ok, so this is my first chapter please tell me if you like and if you do I will keep going, but if you don't like it I will quite wrighting it. I don't know if I will do a yaoi scene because I don't know how to but please give me some pointers.
Chapter 2: The Meeting by angelgirl555
The Demon King and The Human Prince

A/N: Ok I got to a computer so I will keep updateing. If at some point you don't like the story, please tell me. ^_^
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters and I never will.

...........................................
Chapter 2: The Meeting
...........................................

Normal P.O.V.

There was a bad thunder storm and Sasuke saw that the blond and his companion was heading for his castle and they were approaching fast. So he ran down to the gates and opened them.

As soon as he opened the gates they came racing in. Sasuke looked behind them and saw that the storm was getting pretty bad, so he closed the gates.

When he looked back at the men he saw that the blonde was wearing a royal robe and they were soaked. The brown haired man was in the same kind of clothes. But to him the blonde looked more stunning he had on a (A/N: don't really know what things are called so I'm just going to wing it) dark blue long sleeve shirt with black pants that went to a little bit below the knees, that is were the brown boots he had on started. He had a double belt that connected to the sword he had at his left side and he had on a blood red cape that connected to a chain that held it up. His eyes were a deep blue that looked like the ocean, he had three marks on each cheek that looked like whiskers, and his hair was a bright blonde that looked like the sun.

The brown haired man coughed that took Sasuke's attention from the blonde haired man. (A/N: please use your imagination for him I don't feel like describing him. SORRY) The brown haired man said,"Prince Naruto should you introduce your self to him and say thank you."

The blond looked at the brown haired man and said "Oh yeah, sorry Iruka-sensei," the blonde looked at Sasuke then bowed and said, "Thank you for opening your gate and my name is Uzumaki, Naruto and this is Umino, Iruka." The blonde looked up and held out his hand and said "Nice to finally meet you King Sasuke."

Sasuke raised a slender eyebrow and said,"Oh you know me, I didn't know I was famous amongst the humans."

Naruto a hand behind his head and scratched it and said,"Not really I just admire you."

Sasuke walked up to Naruto so that his mouth was right next to his ear and said,"We could get to know each other much better later in my room." Naruto blew up like a tomato.

Iruka coughed again and said,"Could we please get a towel, we are wet and cold."

Sasuke looked at Iruka and said,"Of course let me get Kakashi."

"Did someone call me?"

"Ah Kakashi we were just talking about you. Could you please get these two towels. This is Naruto and the other is Iruka."

"Nice to meet you!" They said in unison.

Kakashi looked at Iruka and said,"Well, well, well look what we have here, a little dolphin."

Kakashi walked up to Iruka so that their lips were about to touch and put his arms around his waist and said,"You are so cute."

Iruka blew up like a tomato, then Kakashi grabbed Iruka's butt and squeezed. If it was possible Iruka's face got even brighter.

Naruto stepped in at that time and said,"Hey, you pervert get your hand off of Iruka-sensei."

....................................................................

Please tell me what you think of this chapter. I was going to name this chapter The Fateful Meeting but I decided not to
Chapter 3: Sleeping Arrangements by angelgirl555
Author's Notes:
A/N: I am going to updat it right now because I have had writers block and I have been a little busy, so here we go.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters and I never will.
The Demon King and The Human Prince

..............................................
Chapter 3: Sleeping Arrangements
.............................................

Normal P.O.V.

Kakashi just looked at Naruto and said,"First of all I am not a pervert and second mind your own business junior."

Naruto walked over to Kakashi and Iruka and pulled them apart and said,"First of all yes you are and second I am not a junior." Naruto was know holding Iruka close to him.

Iruka blushed and said,"Prince Naruto please do not get so worked up over me."

"Of course I will get worked up over you Iruka-sensei." Naruto looked at Iruka with a worried expression.

Sasuke coughed a little and walked over to Naruto and Iruka and put his hand in between them and pulled them a part (A/N: bad explanation I know). Now Sasuke was holding Naruto around his waist and whispered in his ear,"I don't like when my property is holding other people."

Naruto was blushing but still was mad that Sasuke said he was his property 'Who does this teme think he is calling me his property' Naruto thought. Naruto said,"Who do you think you are teme calling me your property?"

"I am," Sasuke said with his smirk in place.

"I am no ones property."

"Well know you are King Sasuke's property kid." Kakashi said with his orange book in place.

"You read my uncle Jiraiya's perverted books too. So you are a pervert." Naruto said.

"Like I said before I am not a pervert."

Iruka coughed again and said,"Excuse me interrupting but can we get some towels, it really is cold and I am sure Prince Naruto is cold as well."

"Now that you mention it I am kind of cold." Just as Naruto said that he shivered.

Sasuke pulled him closer and said,"I can warm you up with my body heat or we can do something a little more physical later on in my bedroom."

Naruto blew up crimson when he heard that. Iruka shivered a bit and Kakashi pulled him close to his body and said,"You are so cute, would you be my mate?"

Iruka blew up crimson as well and said,"Kakashi-san what are you saying."

"What I am saying is that I want you as my mate dolphin-chan."

Iruka looked deep into Kakashi's eyes and said,"Shouldn't we get to know each other better first before you come to that decision."

"I am pretty sure right know, you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen."

If it was possible Iruka went even more red. Sasuke cleared his throat and Iruka and Kakashi looked over and saw Naruto asleep in Sasuke's arms.

"What did you do to Prince Naruto?!"

"Hey I didn't do anything to him he just passed out on me."

"Well since me and my dolphin have things to discuss about our mating and since you seem to have caught a fancy with the blonde one we shall be leaving you alone." Kakashi said with a smirk on his face, of course everyone couldn't see because he had a mask on.

Iruka looked at Kakashi with a surprised look on his face and said,"Since when did I agree on becoming your mate."

"Just now when I said you did." Kakashi said with a innocent look on his face."Now then we shall take our leave, good luck with your blonde King Sasuke."

"Wait just one moment Kakashi I am in charge of Prince Naruto, I can not just leave him alone." Iruka said going into mother hen mode.

"Sure you can I am in charge of King Sasuke and I leave him alone all the time." Kakashi said trying to pull Iruka to his room.

"I still think I should stay with Prince Naruto just to make sure nothing happens to him."

Finally Kakashi just got tired of trying to pull him and just picked him up bridle style. Iruka let out a squeak and said,"Kakashi what are you doing, put me down."

"Don't think so, goodnight King Sasuke."

"Good luck Kakashi, you'll need it." Sasuke looked at the blonde in his arms and said,"Now then how about we go to bed love."

As Kakashi had done with Iruka, Sasuke picked Naruto up bridle style and carried him to his own bedroom. While having a smirk on his face 'You will be mine and I will never let you out of my sight.'

............................................................
I am finally done with the third chapter. Anyway tell me what you think about this story. Oh ya, I was thinking about writing a new story but I'm not quite sure. Again tell me what you think about this chapter. Bye Bye for now!!! ^_^
Chapter 4: During the Night by angelgirl555
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto nor will I ever.
The Demon King and
The Human Prince

-------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4: During the Night Part 1
-------------------------------------------
Sasuke's Room

After Sasuke got Naruto into his room Sasuke gently laid Naruto on his bed. Sasuke then quickly and quietly changed into his night clothes. He walked up to his bed side and looked at Naruto.

That was when he decided he wouldn't let Naruto go, even if he was a prince in the human world.

Sasuke leaned forward so that their faces were almost touching. Sasuke took in Naruto scent and he thought he smelt something familiar. So Sasuke smelled him again and he finally realized what it was. 'Demon, so he is a half-breed (A/N: Inuyasha). This makes it all the better.' As Sasuke was thinking this a sly grin spread across his face.

Sasuke stood up straight and walked around the bed to the other side and laid down and wrapped his arms around Naruto in a possessive was. Naruto instantly curled up to Sasuke's body. Lets just say he was in heaven.

That night Sasuke dreamt of ways on how to molest his cute little Naru-chan. That is right Sasuke Uchiha was already becoming possessive and calling Naruto his. While an unsuspecting blonde lay nice and warm in Sasuke's arms thinking of ramen.

-------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the delay like I said my computer is down. Any was this was the first part of the night and guess who is in the second part. Please Review.
A/N: Help! by angelgirl555
A/N: Help!

Ok you see the reason I have not update chaper 5 is that I don’t know if I should make a yaoi of it or not. Because you see if I did do a yaoi, it would be my first one. And I don't know how it would turn out, and I don't want you to kill me. But if I don't do a yaoi it is going to be cute and fluffy. Well I don't know about fluffy but it is cute.

If you could please help me out and review. PLEASE.

Thanks Hugs and Kisses,
Kyuu-chan
Chapter 5: A Steamy Night by angelgirl555
Disclaimer: i do not own naruto and i probably never will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: A Steamy Night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sasuke and Naruto where warm in bed sleeping Kakashi and Iruka where in Kakashi's room, in his bed and naked.

Kakashi had his arms around Iruka's waist and was in heaven, while Iruka was in well a little less heaven.

Flashback:
Iruka and Kakashi where walking back to Kakashi's room when Kakashi suddenly grabbed Iruka's butt and squeezed it hard. Iruka turned a bright red, "Kakashi, what do you think your doing?"

Kakashi looked innocently at Iruka and said, "I don't know what you’re talking about Ruka-chan. I did not do anything except touch your. In which I might add is very muscular"

Iruka just turned brighter if that is possible and said, "That's not the point Kakashi. You just do not go and touch other people's butts. It's rude."

Kakashi acted hurt and said in a sincere voice while he bowed, "I'm sorry Ruka. Please forgive me." In addition, gave Iruka puppy eyes.

Iruka being the sucker that he is caved in. "its okay Kakashi I forgive you." Then just patted his head.

Iruka turned around to keep on walking but was tackled to the ground bye a very horny Kakashi. “I’m sorry Ruka-chan, but you’re just so sexy I can’t resist you.”

Iruka tried to push Kakashi off him, but failed since Kakashi had a strong grip around his waist and was nuzzling his neck. Suddenly Kakashi picked his head up, looked at Iruka with a serious face, and said, “Iruka, let me fuck you. I promise it will be the best you have ever experienced.” Iruka was beyond shocked at that moment.

Kakashi then rubbed his erection against Iruka’s cock bringing it to life. Iruka just thought ‘The nerve of this guy. I cannot believe he would say such a thing to me I have morals unlike this person on top of me.’ Iruka could not help but moan a little while his erection was coming alive in his pants.

Kakashi was happy that he was getting this reaction from his Dolphin-chan. Kakashi started to rub harder against Iruka and could not help but moan at the sensation. Kakashi reached up and pulled down his mask then leaned down and lightly kissed Iruka on the lips. Iruka did not push him away so he got a little more daring and put a little more pressure on his lips. Still Iruka did not pull away. In fact, Iruka wrapped his arms around Kakashi’s neck to pull him closer. Kakashi could not help but moan. He started to run his hands up and down Iruka’s body.

Kakashi started to kiss Iruka’s neck, while one of his hands went down to Iruka’s pants and he slipped one in. Kakashi started to touch Iruka’s erection. Iruka could not help but moan loudly at that.

Iruka was panting and said, “Kakashi maybe we should go to your room.” Kakashi stopped what he was doing to think about it then nodded his head then pick Iruka up bridal style and walked to his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they got to Kakashi’s room, Kakashi kicked the door closed then walked over to his bed and laid Iruka on it. Then he climbed on top of Iruka then he unbuttoned Iruka’s pants and pulled then down so that they where at his ankles. After that, Kakashi took off his pants and started to rub their crotches together through their boxers. They were in bliss.

Kakashi started to take Iruka’s shirt off, while Iruka took off Kakashi’s. When both of their shits where off Kakashi started to work on Iruka’s boxers. He grabbed them by the hem and just yanked them off. He was ready to be in his Dolphin-chan. When he saw said Dolphin’s erection, he could not resist but to climb down his body and lick his tip. Iruka moaned loudly and said, “Kakashi more. I need you now, please take me now.”

When Kakashi heard, Iruka say that he could not help what he did next. He threw off his boxers and grabbed his lube out of his bedside table. Then he lubed up his three of his fingers and then said, “Iruka stay relaxed or else it will hurt.” Iruka just nodded his head as Kakashi pushed one of his fingers into him. Iruka threw his head back and moaned a little as Kakashi moved his finger in and out of him.

When Kakashi thought Iruka was ready, he put another finger into him. Iruka felt a slight pain but he felt more pleasure then pain. Iruka then said, “Kakashi I’m stretched enough, just fuck me into this bed.” Kakashi could not hold back anymore after Iruka had said that. He took his fingers out of Iruka and lubed up his cock, then positioned him self at Iruka’s entrance. Kakashi looked Iruka in the eyes and said, “Remember relax or else it will hurt.”

Iruka just nodded his head and tried to relax his body. Kakashi pushed the top of his erection into Iruka and…

-----------------------------
Cliff hanger *sighs contently* sorry everyone for the delay I couldn’t remember my password. Soooooooo yep. Please Review.
Chapter 6: A Steamy Night part 2 by angelgirl555
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto and I probably never will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6: A Steamy Night part 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Chapter:
Iruka just nodded his head and tried to relax his body. Kakashi pushed the top of his erection into Iruka and…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

…moaned at the feeling. He was not all the way in and he was in heaven. As he kept on going in Iruka, Iruka started to feel a slight pain but it still felt good to him. Iruka threw his head back and started to moan at the feeling of being filled.

Kakashi went in all the way, until he was all the way in. He stopped there for a little while to let Iruka get used to the filling of it.

Iruka wiggled his butt a little and said, “Move Kakashi.”

Kakashi was more than happy to move. He started slow, going out until only his tip was in, and then going in slowly. This was making Iruka mad. “Kakashi go faster and harder. I’m not some doll that can break.”

At this Kakashi went all the way to his tip then slammed back. Iruka screamed out in pleasure. He wrapped his arms around Kakashi’s neck and his legs around Kakashi’s waist and pulled him tight as Kakashi slammed into Iruka. Going harder and faster each time.

Kakashi brought one of his hands down to Iruka’s erection and pumped it in time with his thrusts. At this point Iruka could not take it anymore. Iruka came all over his and Kakashi’s stomachs.

When Kakashi felt Iruka tighten around his cock, he could not take it anymore. With one more thrust, Kakashi came inside of Iruka.

Exhausted Kakashi fell on top of Iruka with his cock still in him. When Kakashi finally caught his breath, he pulled out of Iruka and lay down next to him. Kakashi looked at Iruka’s sleeping face and kissed his cheek then said, “I think I fell in love with you my little Dolphin-chan.” After Kakashi said that he fell asleep with one of his arms protectively around Iruka’s waist.

End Flashback

_________________
There you go everyone. Please review
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5049