Classic No More by Oni_Chan
Summary: The princess isn't a princess, the witch isn't a witch, the prince is...well he's a prince but a little off his rocker.. And the forest is threatening them all.

Just be glad this isn't the Rapunzel you grew up to know.
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5808 Read: 8480 Published: 29/04/07 Updated: 30/04/07

1. Thus It Begins by Oni_Chan

2. Enter The Prince by Oni_Chan

3. Fateful Love by Oni_Chan

4. Another Pact Keeper by Oni_Chan

5. The Scroll Closes by Oni_Chan

Thus It Begins by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Alright Rapunzel was one of my all time favorite fairy tales and due to the randomness of my brain..I made this...I own nothing and gah you should be happy otherwise small children would grow up hearing..this
Long ago there was a man and his wife who lead a rather quiet life. They owned a small home out in the forest where they grew their own food and lived their life with out any troubles. Well, no troubles beside the wicked warlock who lived in the forest as well.

The warlock supposedly traded his soul to the demon kitsune, Kyuubi to receive his powers. He was a strange one who the man and woman feared. With his shocking blonde hair and his brilliant blue eyes the warlock looked like no one from around the kingdom of Konoha.

The man and his wife managed to avoid any conflict with the warlock for years. They dared not trespass near his tower and he left them alone. By doing this the couple lead a peaceful and almost happy life.

The man and woman dreamt of a child, and no matter how hard they tried that child would not come to them. They thought it a curse of living so close to the fox warlock.

Until one day the woman announced she was expecting a baby. The couple were so happy they wept tears of joy and celebrated with the forest animals, their neighbors. They found it odd though how all the animals seemed so very like humans.

The deer for instance often watched the clouds with the woman. The little pig often played games while wearing a bow the woman made her. One of the butterflies often tried to eat anything the couple had out in the open.

The weasel who often came to visit almost seemed to have manners such as bowing and that of the elite. The silver dog and the turtle often challenged each other to races, while a white dog and a brown dog played tag like games.

There were even a slug and toad who seemed to team up against a rouge snake on occasions. The bugs of the forest even seemed to be polite and often left the couple alone. The man and woman always took it to be their wish for neighbors that made the animals seem human like.

And everything was fine for the couple. They soon had themselves a lovely little son who took after his father and grew up to be a knight in Prince Sasuke's private army. Well that is the ending I wish I could write for these kind people. But their ending is not one of happiness and pride.

If you do not wish to see their fate, please scroll up the page right now and click the back button to go read a merry story about a fluffy bunny and a happy little elf. Go on now. I have a story to tell and it must be told. Well it seems you want to see the end of this? Then please continue on and I will share what I must.

One day after the woman's belly had begun to show, she began to crave for noodles. But the man had run out of flour and wheat to make his wife the one thing she desired. So he set out into the forest to find some wheat or perhaps a traveling merchant.

As he traveled into the forest, his many animal friends tried to deter him off his present path. They tugged on his shirt and tried to pull him off the path, to turn around. But he was a man on a quest for his wife.

The man had finally managed to leave the animals behind him, as though something would not allow them to continue on. The animals sat and looked at each other with worry, for the man had trespassed on the warlock's land.

The man proceeded along, unaware of the danger he was in. He suddenly stopped when he came to a huge iron gate, and behind that gate was a field of wheat. But he stopped to look beyond the wheat, his goal, to see a large and dark castle.

He knew now he had tread to far into the warlock's land, with his goal only feet away he had no idea what he was supposed to do. He ran to the gate and looked around carefully, no signs of the warlock.

The man quickly reached through the fence and plucked out several stalks of wheat to make noodles for his wife. As soon as he had his goal in hand he turned around and ran towards his home with the animals following after him. All unaware of the blue eyes watching from the shadow of the tower.

Once he had returned home, the man set to work preparing the wheat to be flour and then turning it into noodles. His wife had prepared the garden vegetables and some meat to make a broth and so they made their meal. But as they were eating a dark wind blew into the home.

From the wind came forth the form of a man with bright blonde hair and blue eyes. His cheeks scarred with whisker like marks and his eyes like that of a fox with nine tails swishing behind him.

"Hyuuga Hizashi!" he roared. "You have stolen from my land."

The fair eyed man looked up in shock as his wife gripped his arm for support. "Oh mighty warlock, I only did so to help my wife. She is to have my child and asked for noodles. We had no wheat, no flour, what was I to do?"

"Do you think stealing is wrong?" There was a nod in the positive. "Do you think a thief should pay?" Another nod. The warlock moved like a fox and encircled the couple. "As payment for your crime, I demand your child."

The man stood between the warlock and his wife. "Warlock, that is absurd! I took wheat the equivalent of four silver pieces. Will you not except the money?"

The blonde cackled. "I have no use for mortal money. It is your child I want. Your child or your life."

"Can we not make a deal?"

"Hyuuga Hizashi, brother of Lord Hyuuga Hiashi wishes to make a deal with a warlock? Never thought I would see the day," the warlock scoffed. "Name your deal."

Hizashi looked from his wife to the smirking warlock. "If my child is a fair eyed maiden, you will except the money and leave us be."

The warlock chucked. "You predict a fair eyed maiden? I see a fair eyed warrior in this woman's womb. If I am correct I will take your son when the woman gives birth."

Hizashi looked at his panic stricken wife before nodding. "Deal."

The warlock smirked as his tails lashed about. "Very well. If you try to leave or escape before hand, I will hunt you down." The warlock waved his hand and in a puff of smoke a small red toad appeared. "My messenger will summon me when it is time."

The Hyuuga nodded and wrapped a protective arm around his wife. The warlock turned around with a smirk, "The name is Uzumaki Naruto, Fox Warlock," there was another cold gust of wind as the warlock left the home.

The forest animals peeked inside the home from the windows and the door before the woman fell to the ground in tears in her husband's arms. They entered the home and settled around the couple, offering all the comfort they could.

And thus the man and the woman lived in false happiness for the following months. The animals could sense the tense atmosphere around the cottage in the woods during the woman's ninth month or pregnancy.

The night she went into labor, the red toad smirked before disappearing from the house in a puff of smoke and to his master's castle. The warlock swept into the yard, greeted by angry animals, to wait for the birth of the Hyuuga child.

Now, let us say that the Hyuuga woman bore a fair eyed maiden of a child. We shall say that Naruto left the couple in peace and returned home to his tower with a pocket of silver. We shall say that but let those of the stronger wills scroll down to find the fate of this should be happy family.

At the following dawn, the Hyuuga woman held her child close to her chest. She smiled softly at the fair eyed infant before the darkly dressed warlock swept into the room.

The blonde smirked, "Be the child a fair eyed maiden or warrior?"

"He is my darling prince," the woman whispered clutching the infant closer.

"We had a deal Hyuugas. I have won and the new born warrior is to be mine," Naruto approached the woman who looked out at her infant before the deadly claws of Naruto appeared in her vision.

He took the child in his grasp and held the mewling infant against his chest, the pale bundle startling against his black cloak. "My fair woman, do not fret. I will raise this warrior to be a prince. A prince of darkness as I will teach him black magic like my own," the warlock bowed before the man and wife before sweeping away once more.

The woman instantly broke into tears as her husband joined her sobs as he brought her close to his chest. The animals of the forest took no time in entering the home to attempt to comfort the couple, to no avail.

The man and woman gave up their dream of a child due to those unfortunate events. The decided to grow old together in the forest with only the animals for company, while not far off in the forest their son grew up in the clutches of the most feared warlock of the land.
Enter The Prince by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Randomness ensues...imagine I worte this all in a two hour car ride...bordom went poof and insantiy went wild...still dun own anything but meh enjoy
As the years passed by, Naruto trained the fair warrior to be strong and powerful. His name, Hyuuga Neji.

But one thing Naruto had not planned on when he first took in the child, was the beauty the child would one day possess. As Neji grew up in the forest castle, the young women of the near by village often tried to sneak peaks at him as he trained his swordsmanship and body.

So on Neji's sixteenth birthday, Naruto took Neji to a solitary castle tower in the woods. There was no door in or out and only one window at the very top floor. Inside was all Neji needed to remain happy. His own dojo, all supplies, a wardrobe of kimonos he liked to wear, and even a small underground room where he could train the little black magic he knew.

Neji lived like a prince in his tower. Naruto gave the handsome warrior anything he desired, except allowing him to come in contact with other humans like himself.

Now everything was going according to Naruto's plan. On Neji's eighteenth birthday, Naruto planned to have Neji make a pact with the eight tail demon, Orochi, like he had done with Kyuubi. Doing so would grant him a powerful underling who knew only the ways of Naruto, no one else. And everything would have gone according to plan, had their not been one little mishap.

"Oi, Neji! I told you countless times! If you don't open the window when I come up, the smoke is going to suffocate us both you fool," Naruto screamed as he flung the solitary window open to release the smoke from his arrival.

Neji sat on the bed in a black and white kimono, his fair eyes filled with untold knowledge and his long brunette hair tied behind his back. "Naruto, you keep forgetting, the only one it would kill is me."

"Your point? Listen, Neji, I need you alive. A dead Hyuuga is no use to me, understand?" the warlock questioned as his blue eyes set on the Hyuuga. He shook his head and sighed, "And you wondered why I took all the blades from your dojo out."

"Well if you had come later..."

"If I had come later, Hyuuga, you would not be among the living!"

"What life is this? Confined to this tower, it's only been near six months and I'm already going mad!" Neji stood up and made his way over to the window and looked out at the peaceful forest below. "I want to fight in the army, travel the world, this is not a life for me."

Naruto patted Neji on the head. "Foolish boy. You are a user of black magic, they will not except you out there. Now as I've told you before, in less than two years time you will be able to travel and do all those foolish things."

"And for now?"

The blonde chuckled, "For now you stay here. Cha, Neji!" and with that the warlock disappeared from the room to leave the prince to his brooding.

Neji growled once Naruto was gone from the tower. "Stupid warlock. He thinks he understands me, as if," Neji sighed and took up his new hobby of staring endlessly out the window.

Now, unknown to both Naruto and Neji, a passer by had noticed the smoke billowing into the sky after Naruto had opened the window. Drabbed in the robes of royalty and a crown of the prince, the fair skinned traveler rode his horse into the shadows of the forest below the tower.

The red haired prince smirked as he looked up at the fairest of men. "Neji, eh?" he whispered as he climbed off his horse before making his way to the clearing below the tower.

Neji heard the rustling below and looked down with a frown. "Sabaku, what the hell are you doing here?" he questioned in annoyance.

Gaara looked up at the clearly insane Hyuuga. "Hyuuga, can you not be a royal ass and go along with the story?"

Neji disappeared into his room and returned with a large scroll in hand. "It clearly says here that the prince of the kingdom is supposed to rescue the trapped maiden...err warrior. Where the hell is the Uchiha?"

Gaara smirked, "My cousin broke a nail during our duel in the clearing," he crossed his arms, " and I'm the one who saw the smoke...my fair maiden."

Neji growled and leaned out the window, "I'll get you Sabaku! And I'll make it look like a bloody accident!"

Somewhere in the distant forest they heard something that distinctly sounded like, 'continue the damn story or I will end you.' So both coughed slightly before getting back to the original story line, or however close these two were going to get.

"Dearest Neji, why is it you are trapped up in this castle tower?" Gaara asked.

And so Neji told the story of his parents who lost the deal and how the warlock had trained and raised him. And when he told of how he was locked away for his beauty, rather than getting showered with, 'I see why' or 'the warlock is just jealous,' he was met with the sound of suppressed laughter. This was met with a book thrown from the window, Gaara getting pissy, and another threat from the forest.

"Neji, is there no way up to the castle window? I so dearly want to see your told beauty up close," Gaara told him as he paced the foot of the castle below. "A ladder of some sort?"

Neji shook his head. "There is no way a mortal can reach this tower without the use of black magic. But even I do not possess enough of it to escape."

Gaara thought for a moment before looking up at the captured Neji. "Well, what about your hair? It is so long, and if it were braided, I would be able to get up it."

Neji looked at him, "Unless your arms magically reach forty feet above the ground, you cannot climb my hair," he scoffed and to emphasize his point he let his hair fall out the window he leaned out of.

Gaara's eye twitched visibly. "Yo, Hyuuga. Use your damn black magic and grow your hair like you should have done by now!" he hissed.

Neji growled. "Don't tell me what to do! You think I want you climbing my beautiful hair? As if."

Gaara turned to look at the forest muttering something about temperamental princesses. Another book met his head and another threat met them. So once again they fell back into character.

"Neji, by tomorrow, I will return around the same time. By then, using your forbidden magic, grow your hair and have it braided into a perfect rope for me to climb," Gaara called out before turning around to his horse. They waved farewell, until tomorrow, and Gaara set off to his temporary home in the Uchiha castle while he was visiting, leaving Neji to his work.
Fateful Love by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Seriously...I think my muse was on something when she gave me this idea...I swear ...NO clue where this came from...Aren't you all glad I don't write children's books?
The next day Naruto returned to the tower as was expected. He found it odd that Neji had decided to change his appearance when he was usually very fussy over looking perfect, but he decided to wave it off as nothing of importance. He left the tower and as the smoke cleared, Neji rushed to the window.

Gaara emerged from the trees into the clearing. He looked up and smirked before reaching his hand to the tower window, "Oh Neji, Oh Neji, let down your hair."

Neji's eye twitched with a slight glare of death but did as requested of him. He lowered his chestnut hair in its tight braid out the window and towards the red haired prince. "You mess up my hair I'll kill you."

"Not part of the lines, Princess," Gaara smirked.

"Don't care, Sabaku."

Gaara ignored the feisty brunette's comment and set to the task of climbing the rope of hair. He climbed and he climbed until he could finally pull himself into the room through the window. Neji pulled in his hair and knelt on the ground near Gaara.

Gaara turned towards the window quickly. "Do I have to say this bull?" The voice from the forest threatened the two again and Gaara sighed before turning to face a slightly agitated Neji. "My knight that has been locked away, it must be the work of the gods that has brought me to you."

"It is only fate that a prince such as you has come to my rescue," Neji whispered as the two stared into each other's eyes. Pale opal and pale emerald watched each other closely.

"Your beauty attracted me at first but now looking into your eyes it is like looking into the depths of your soul. Neji, what ever it takes I will free you from the demon that is Naruto," Gaara promised as a pale hand reached out to touch Neji's cheek.

Neji grasped the hand in his own. "No my prince you mustn't. A fight against him is useless and futile, he the one who made a pact with Kyuubi."

Gaara pushed the hands off of his and cupped Neji's face in his hands. "Do I look like one who lets the thief of his heart be held capture like a caged bird?"

Neji slowly looked behind him towards the window. "I swear the writer of these lines is going to die!"

Gaara slapped his face, "Focus, Hyuuga," he hissed before Neji turned back towards him.

Neji traced the red symbol on Gaara's forehead with a delicate touch. "Ai. Love. It must be destined for us to fall in love, even if we have just barely met."

Gaara nodded as his own hand swept the hair from Neji's face that covered the green design on his forehead. "I will free this caged bird," he whispered softly.

The two sat in silence for a few moments before Gaara leaned towards Neji and kissed him softly on pale lips. It was chaste and innocent but held a promise Gaara would not break.

Gaara stood up and looked around the room they stood in. "Neji my dear, I have a plan to free you though it may take days. With each visit I will bring rope, just a piece. And with your magic you can form it into a ladder that the warlock will never notice."

Neji gasped and looked at Gaara. "You mean, even though I am a user of black magic, you can accept me?"

"Whether you use black or white magic it does not matter. It is your heart that counts, Neji."

Neji threw himself into Gaara's arms and let tears of joy run down his face. "Oh my prince, my Gaara, please get me out of here as soon as possible."

Gaara nodded and held Neji close before the sun began to set and Gaara found it time to return. Neji let his hair down again and Gaara climbed out of the window. When his feet hit the ground he looked up at the tower. "I shall return, Neji."

As Gaara began to turn around Neji stopped him. "Gaara!" Gaara turned around and looked at Neji. "I refuse to have this take longer than necessary damn it! Catch me!"

Gaara blinked for a moment and as he looked up again he was met with the sight of a black and white kimono wearing Neji feet above his head and rapidly approaching. Neji hit the ground with a thump, it was a softer thump since he fell on Gaara who was now face down on the grass.

"Damn it Neji! Your supposed to be a princess! Be princess like and don't go jumping out of damn windows you fool!" Gaara growled pushing Neji onto the grass in annoyance.

"Ah well I'm free aren't I?" he smirked. There was a growl from the forest once more and both quickly went back to character.

Gaara swept Neji up in his arms, "You are free, my Neji. And now that you are free I have a question." He looked Neji in the eyes, "Will you be my princess?"

Neji's face brightened incredibly as he wrapped his arms around Gaara's neck. "I-"

"Refuse!"

Both boys turned in shock to be met with a scowling and furious warlock. Eyes turned red, cheeks scarred with dark whiskers, two pointed ears on his head and nine tails trashing around angrily. A glowing staff in his hand was pointed directly at Gaara with killer intent.
Another Pact Keeper by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
last chapter and yet not the last chapter....I can't let it end like this I mean....they need a happy ending so look forward to the bonus chapter!
Gaara glared at the opposing warlock before setting Neji down. "So you are the one who has kept Neji trapped?" he questioned as he drew a sword from his belt.

"Who I am is Uzumaki Naruto, Fox Warlock, and you I presume are history," Naruto hissed sending the aura from his staff straight at Gaara.

The red head deflected the blast with his sword that now took on a soft glow. "That will not work on me, kitsune," Gaara snarled.

Naruto growled, "And just why not?" The warlock had a dark fiery orange glow around him as he built up the power of all nine tails.

"Because not all demons make pacts with corupt beings like you!" challenged Gaara as the rings around his eyes darkened and two rounded ears along with one swishing armoured tail. A sandy armour appeared to cover his arms and chest.

Neji gasped as he watched his prince transform with tanuki characteristics. "Gaara..."

Naruto laughed wickedly. "A pact with the one tail? Pitiful. I'll show you true power," he snarled before charging the other pact holder.

Gaara nimbly dodged the blow of the staff and swung his sword towards Naruto. The sword met the aura an was instantly deflected sending Gaara sprawled backwards. "Gaara!" Neji screamed as Naruto cackled.

"Did you honestly think, boy, that the one tail's power could match the nine tail's power?" he taunted as he made his way to the unmoving form of the red head.

Neji looked at Gaara, pleading for him to get up and move. Naruto approached and smirked, standing over the prince. "Good day, Prince Gaara," he mocked before shoving the glowing staff into the boy.

Neji looked on in horror, mouth agape and panic stricken. Just as he collapsed on the forest floor something strange happened.

The body in which the staff had pierced turned into sand. And the sand was not normal, no this sand was reaching out towards Naruto and his staff, pulling him into the ground.

A swirl of sand brought Gaara to the ground with his sword still glowing, and tanuki attributes remaining in place. Gaara stood over Naruto triumphantly looking at the blonde trapped in the ground.

"It is not power that matteres but the way it is used," he smirked as Neji regained use of his legs and ran into Gaara's open arms.

Neji held on to Gaara, "My prince, I was so worried. I thought... I thought he had killed you," he sobbed. Neji looked down at Naruto who was cursing at them, though he was only a fox eared head in the sand. "Aren't you going to kill him?" he whispered.

Naruto's eyes gre wide. "The hell? Hey I didn't sign up for this!" he screamed before the forest shook in annoyance telling him that was show biz.

Gaara muttered something about dobes and shadow clones, before lifting the sword above his head and bringing it down on Naruto who screamed in agony before his body turned to smoke and vanished.

Gaara let his tanuki attributes fade away before turning to face Neji. "I'm sorry I did not tell you earlier," he whispered pulling Neji close.

Neji nuzzled his face in Gaara's chest. "That doesn't matter, just don't let me think I've lost you," Neji muttered into the now sandy fabric.

The two climbed onto Gaara's horse and rode off into the sunset, away from Konoha and to Gaara's kingdom of Suna. On the way to their new home together, the two ran into a caravan of travellers who claimed to know of the defeat of the Fox Warlock.

A lazy man with a ponytail, a blonde girl with long hair in a bow, a chubby boy, a green clad man, a silver haired man in a mask, a brunette and his puppy, an older white haired man, a busty blonde, a man who resembled a snake, and a man who hid behind his glasses. An even a raven man who bore a striking resemblance to Prince Sasuke's late brother.

The prince and his bride to be allowed the caravan to follow them to Suna in promise of a new home. The group murmered amongst themselves, occasioanlly pointing to Neji.

"You think they'll shut up?" Neji whispered to Gaara as they rode of to the desert country.

Gaara glared behind him at the still threatening forest. He turned to look at Neji, "I know one way they will shut up." He dipped Neji to the side in his arms and passionately kissed him.

The group fell silent and stared, one of them pulling out a tattered notebook from his clothes to scribble on before the busty blonde slapped him. The other blonde nearly died and fell on the lazy one's shoulder.

And so the group continued on their way to Suna, though some kept glancing at their prince and his soon to be princess.

The prince and his bride to be were welcomed into Suna with open arms. The following week after the royal siblings finished the preperations they prepared for their younger brother's wedding.

And Neji and Gaara lived happily ever after in the great castle of the desert kingdom. And though this story is over, the princess has been rescued and the warlock has been slain, all is not finished.

Don't all good fairy tales have some form of a happy sequal? And with these two...happy may be an understatement.
The Scroll Closes by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
*giggles* Ok this is the bonus chapter, please bear in mind this is a very yaoi filled chapter as in fall over die yaoi. If you know like yaoi then just end it with the last chapter ^^. Thus the end has come at last *pats royal charries* You finally get to see the secret of the forest and more...much more...Enjoy!
Neji sighed as he rested his head against the tree in the forest. The events of the last few days flowwed through his head. Damn that Kari and her sudden 'inspiration' for a play.

The pink haired jounin had conned, tricked, and all around blackmailed the other shinobi to join her in this performance. Since the closing of the damn curtains Neji had hid himself from half of Konoha by either training alone in the forest or stalking the halls of the clan estate.

He did have to marvel at that woman's smarts though. She had managed to get Anko to henge Orochiamru and Naruto to henge Itachi, both of which a shock to the crowd. Not a much of a shock as the lead role.

Neji banged his forehead agaisnt the bark in aggrivation. That was the last time he went to a bar without Lee, when the other shinobi was present liquor was a no no.

Neji closed his eyes and sighed for the upteenth time this week. His eyes shot open however when slender arms wrapped around his waist from behind. "Hello princess," the voice smirked.

Neji growled. "Sabaku that damn play is over and these woods don't house a bitchy jounin now release me," he hissed, shoving at the red head's arms.

Gaara held his arms steady and rested his chin on Neji's shoulder. "Hmm, you don't know about the last scene do you?" he whispered.

Neji turned around and stared him in the eye. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Gaara spun Neji around and pinned him agaisnt the tree. "Kari planned a fifth scene, just for us, but the Hokage cut it short. Want to know what happens?" he whispered. Neji gulped before Gaara answered, "I fuck you silly."

Neji's face blushed a bright red as he looked at the smirking Gaara. "No, Kari would not do that...would she? Don't answer that," he growled looking aside and crossing his arms. "What does it have to do with anything?"

Gaara looked at Neji and smirked again. "Because, Neji, unlike you Konoha shinobi, Kari requested assisstance from me, and I as Kazakage obliged."

Neji looked at Gaara with wide eyes, head snapping back to stare straight ahead. "You what?"

"You heard me," Gaara replied. In one fast fluid movement he got Neji on the ground with his hands pinned above his head. "And I intend to finish this play, my dearest Princess Neji."

Neji figited as Gaara lowered his face to Neji's and crashed their lips together. He licked Neji's bottom lip to seek entrance and was pleased when Neji complied. He let his tongue explore Neji's moist cavern before the other's tongue began to fight for dominance.

Gaara raised a brow when Neji flipped them over so that he was on top of the other boy. His tongue now explored Gaara's mouth before he pulled apart with a thin trail of saliva connecting them. Panting slightly he brished the chestnut locks from his face and pinned Gaara down with a hand on his chest. "Hyuuga's aren;t kept down, Sabaku."

Gaara tilted his head and looked at Neji, "Prove it, princess," he taunted. He raised his hands to Neji's top and slowly began to unbutton it until the material slipped off of Neji's shoulders.

"Eager are we, Sabaku?" Neji questioned as he made work on Gaara's own clothes, first the vest and then the shirt beneath it, gone.

Gaara smirked before he flipped Neji over again so he was straddaling the brunette. He smirked before he lowered his head to Neji's collarbone and kissed and nipped his way downwards. He stopped when he reached one of Neji's nipples.

He took the nub in his mouth and gently ground it between his teeth while his other hand played with the other one. Neji moaned and tossed his head back as Gaara moved to give the other nub the same treatment.

Gaara slid his hands down Neji's chest and to the hem of Neji's pants. His one hand slipped beneath the material and earned a surprised gasp turn moan when he rubbed his hand up and down the Hyuuga's arousal.

Neji's moans caused Gaara's own member to twitch in anticipation, and Neji's clumsy hands trying to undo his pants wasn't helping. Fed up with the fore play, Gaara removed his hand and bat Neji's aside to remove both of their remaining clothes.

Realization of their current position caused Gaara to move his hand, the sand from his gourd forming a sturdy dome around the two to keep unwanted eyes away. He could have sworn he heard a disappointed squeal but took it off to be the wind.

Gaara pressed his finger's against Neji's lips, who willing excepted them. He lavished the digits and enticed a moan from the red head above him. Gaara removed his fingers after nugding Neji's legs apart. He lazily traced the rim on the entrance before pushing one finger into the heat of Neji.

Neji groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure and moments later Gaara added a second finger with a scissoring movement. A third finger entered before Neji gasped out, "Gaa-ra...If you plan...on doing something....do it before....I kill you..."

Gaara smirked and withdrew his fingers and positioned Neji's legs above his shoulder before positioning his own member. Slowly, as though to torture the Hyuuga even more, Gaara entered Neji and moaned at the feeling. When he was fully inside he looked down, emerald locking with opal, "How do you feel princess?" he smirked lazily.

Neji blushed and looked aside refusing to even comment. Gaara took that as his way of saying continue and pulled out partially before thusting back in. Neji tossed his head back as Gaara picked up a rythme for his thrusts.

The two continued as Neji reached up a hand and pulled Gaara forward for a kiss. The red head groaned and pulled out before ramming back in. Neji gasped suddenly as Gaara his that one bundle of nerves that made him see stars. "A..again," he panted out.

Gaara happily oblieged and thrust in again aiming for that one spot inside the brunette. After a few more thrusts neji couldn't take it any longer. "Gaara, I..I'm.." his sentence was cut short as he came and threw his head back in ectasy.

The red head above him was not far behind and with one last thrust Gaara followed Neji before collapsing on the brunette. They lay there panting before Gaara pulled out and rolled over, the half conscience Neji in his arms.

"Is the princess happy?" he cooed kissing Neji's neck soflty.

Neji growled using the last of his strength to elbow Gaara in the stomach, "Yes the warrior is happy."

"Whatever you say princess," Gaara smirked as the two gave up the fight to watch the setting sun through the little gap Gaara made in sand bubble.

A voice in the forest giggled, "And they lived happily ever after!"

Both boys turned to look at each other before calling out in anger, "Ka-ri!"

The pink haired woman in the tree giggled, "Woopsie!"
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4519