Naruto! Next generation! by Demonflare13
Summary: I am going to stray away from team seven. In this story there are: Bugs, Dogs, Byakugan, Ramen and maybe evenn bushy brows!
Categories: OC-centric, General Fiction > Character-Centric, General Fiction > Naruto Characters: All
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: Yes Word count: 34228 Read: 36927 Published: 23/06/08 Updated: 31/08/08

1. The academy by Demonflare13

2. Meeting the Sensei by Demonflare13

3. Fighting the sensei! by Demonflare13

4. First mission! Yays! by Demonflare13

5. Day off! by Demonflare13

6. 2 on 2 training! by Demonflare13

7. Teamwork! by Demonflare13

8. An important mission! by Demonflare13

9. Trouble by Demonflare13

10. Here comes help by Demonflare13

11. A simple mission by Demonflare13

12. The news by Demonflare13

13. Beginning of the first test! by Demonflare13

14. The first test by Demonflare13

15. The second test begins. by Demonflare13

16. In the forest. by Demonflare13

17. what happens in the forest by Demonflare13

18. stays in the forest by Demonflare13

19. Beginning of round 3 by Demonflare13

20. Battles pt.1 by Demonflare13

21. Battles pt.2 by Demonflare13

22. Quarter final by Demonflare13

23. The break....? by Demonflare13

24. The truth. by Demonflare13

25. Semi Finals by Demonflare13

26. Finals by Demonflare13

27. Riko's story by Demonflare13

28. A plan revealed by Demonflare13

29. The new chuunin! by Demonflare13

30. Fun in Kohona by Demonflare13

31. The last horrah. by Demonflare13

The academy by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
Characters!
Clancey Inuzuka!
Nocto Uzimaki!
Tino Aburame!
Dega Hyugga!
Konohamaru!
Clancey....Clancey.....For god sakes wake up !" Said Kiba, nudging Clancey. Clancey turned over and pulled the blanket over her head "Ten more minutes!" Kirko yawned and tucked close to Clancey. "Akamaru, you can handle this."Sighed Kiba. Akamaru nodded and grabbed Kirko, flinging him onto Clancey. "I'm up! I'm up!" She excliamed, getting to her feet. Kiba and Akamaru walked out of the room as Clancey got readt. Her blue eyes were shining and hair blonde hair was frizzy as she put it in a ponytail. No one knew the reason for these strange feaatures for the girl but concluded that it was because of an ancestor. Clancey was often seen whereing a short,baggy pair of cargo pants, an old t-shirt, her fathers old jacket and to top it of, the same red markings as her father.

Hinata and Naruto were in the kitchen at their house. "God that boy can sleep." Said Naruto. "I'll wake him." Said Hinata, putting a container of instant ramen in the microwave. As soon as the ding went of to signal that it was done, Nocto was at the table, chopsticks in hand chanting "Ramen!Ramen!ramen!" Naruto doing the same. "Get dressed first, then you can have your ramen." Said Hinata. Nocto raced to his bedroom, pale blue eyes sparkling and blue spikt hair with orange tips waving. He was often seen wearing a baggy black jacket, orange, baggy pants and goggles. He also had whisker like lines on his cheeks, similar to Naruto. Nocto was soon back downstairs, stuffing his face with instant ramen.

Tino had eaten and was outside, with his spiders. Tino had spikey black hair that droopped down,and no one except his father knew his eye color due to his pitch black glasses. He wore a black coat that covered halfhis face and was almost past his knees. A spider hung from his finger tip as he began to walk towards the academy. He soon met up with Dega, who had black hair like his fathers but short and it was tied up lower. He had pale blue eyes, tinted with brown.

One of Tino's spiders fell and landed on the ground. Clancey was racing up behind the two boys and passed them, not stopping soon enough, as she did so, she heard a small almost cracking noise. She turned around to see a small black splat and Tino bending over it. "Oh my god! Tino! I am so sorry!" Exclaimed Clancey, apologetically. TIno nodded "It's okay.....just be more careful next time."

"Hello, Clancey." Said Dega "Your destiny looks pretty bright."

Clancey gave Dega a look "Please don't use that destiny crap all the time. Please."

Dega smiled and nodded. Nocto joined up with them close to the academy. "Hi guys!" He exclaiemd "Hiya Nocto!" Said Clancey. "Hello." Said Dega. Tino just nodded. Nocto and Tino weren't the best of friends. Nocto was actually a little creeped out by Tino. But Clancey and Nocto was another story. They had been the best of friends for years and often had freindly competions. "Lets get to class! I have a huge plan today!" Exclaimed Clancey.

They four went to there class and took there seats as Konohamaru walked into the class "As you may know, today is the test to become a gennin. We will"Konohamru was interupted by a knocking on the door. He went over and opened it to see a messanger from the Hokage. "The hokage wishes to speak with you immediatly." He said .

"I'll go please watch my class though." Replyed Konohamru.

The messanger walked into the classroom and was surrounded by a huge puff of smoke. "Taa-daa!" Exlcaimed Clancey, appearing from the cloud. Nocto looked at where his friend was sitting, along with Dega and Tino, to find that she had disappeared.

"A clone!" Exclaimed Tino. They looked back at Clancey and they'r jaws dropped.

When the appplause didn't come, Clancey got confused. She saw Tino and Dega staring at her and Nocto was a red face, shaking. "He's right behind me......Isn't he?" Said Clancey, turning around to see Konohamaru glaring at her. "Hi there Sensei...." She said, smiling stupidly. He pointed to her seat and she slowly walked back to it. "Just for that, Clancey you can show us your favorite technique. The transformation jutsu." Said Konohamaru.

Clancey stood up and used the technique, a poof of smoke appeared and there stood Might Gai. "Look at me! I'm mega bushy brows!" She laughed and turned back to normal. The whole class laughed and Konohamaru was trying to surpress one.

"We will now begin the test. First up is.......Hyugga Dega." Said Konohamaru. Dega stood up and went into the room.

"Now, all we need you to do is the clone jutsu." Said another teacher. Dega nodded and made four clones.Konohamaru nodded, impressed and handed Dega a headband. Dega took it "Thank you." He said as he pur it on, around his shoulder.

"Aburame Tino" Tino went into the room and did the same, except with five. He put his headband around his neck.

"Uzamaki Nocto." Nocto was shaking, like his father, he wasn't very good at the cloning jutsu. He slowly stood up at the front. "Okay Nocto, do your best." Said Konohamaru "Pretend were not here." Said the other teacher. Nocto nodded and used the cloning jutsu. Two clones appeared, but they were solid. "It appears that Naruto has taught him the shadow clone." whispered Konohamaru. "You pass." Nocto pratically fainted and quickly took his headband, wrapping it around his leg.

"Last but not least, Inuzuka Clancey." Clancey walked into the room, smiling. "Okay, this'll be part of you punishment." Siad Konohamaru. Clancey's jaw dropped. "Come on!"

"Create at least five clones and use the transformation jutsu on at least three." Clancey was about to faint. "Okay! Here goes nothing!" She used the clone jutsu and five other Clancey's appeared, she then used the transformation technique. There was now:Kiba, Shino, Hinata and another Kohnohamaru in the room, as well as two Clancey's. "You pass." Said Konohamaru, astonished. Clancey happily took the headband and wrapped it around her forehead. "Oh yeah!" She exclaimed and raced out of the room to meet up with the others.

Clancey soon met up with them outside. "We all did it!" She exclaimed. "But I'm tierd now...He made me do extra." She muttered.

"Fun." Teased Nocto, "that's what you get though!" Clancey nodded.

"Let's hope that atleast three of us get put on the same squad." Said Dega. Shino nodded in agreement.

The next day, the three met outside of Dega's house. "I hope that we can all stay together but we can't." Sighed Dega.

"There can only be a three man sqaud." Said Tino "Rarely do they ever put four people on one squad."

Clancey and Nocto nodded. "Well, lets hope that at least three of us can stay together!" Exclaimed Clancey.

"Well, let's go then!" Added Nocto. "Last one there is a nasty cup of ramen!" he said, running away.

"four legged technique!" Said Clancey, running after nocto, soon passing him.

Tino and Dega ran after them. They all got to the school, panting. "I won!" Laughed CLancey.

"Did not!" Snapped Nocto.

"You used your jutsu!"

"You were welcome to use it anytime!" Snapped Clancey.

"Well, Tino and Dega tied for the nasty ramen!" laughed Nocto.

"Actually, that means niether of us lost." Replied Dega. Tino nodded.

The four went into there class and sat together. Konohamaru walked into the classroom and went through the squads."Squad 10 is.......Inuzuka CLancey....Hyugga Dega........Abarume Tino........" Konohamaru looked at his list "It would appear that we have an odd nomber of students so..........Uzimaki Nocto will be apart of sqaud 10." Clancey jumped out of her seat. "Yes! We're all together!" Exclaimed Clancey. Nocto and Clancey linked arms and started dancing on the desks. Dega smiled happily and Tino just nodded.

After all the other students had left, even kakashi's, team ten was still waiting. "This is taking for ever!" Exclaiemd Nocto.

Clancey was on a shelf above the door, making a trap. "Lets see........."She mummbled, working on something.

Tino and Dega were looking at her. "You do know that that ledge is only supported by the door and if it's opened completely...." He was interuppted by the oppening of the door and the shelf fell, Clancey falling with it, landing on her head and she fell, sprawled out on the ground. The figure had jumped back. Dega, Nocto and Tino all stared in shock. Clancey was slightly dazed.
End Notes:
You'll have to wait!
Meeting the Sensei by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
Some new characters jumping in from here and there!
Clancey shook her head and slowly got up. "I really got think things out......"She mummbled. She saw everyone's shocked faces and turned around. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed. Standing there just happened to be Might Gai.

"Tino.....your going to like this guy......He has caterpillars on his face." Laughed Nocto.

"Look at the size of his eyebrows......I've seen pictures but there bigger in real life!" Said Dega.

"Even I'm a little creeped by them......" Said Tino.

Gai was staring at them. "Now, let's stop making fun of my appearence and go into the forest." He said, alittle annoyed.

As they walked through the forest, Nocto and CLancey were making fun of Gai's eyebrows.

"I wonder if he can feel those things moving." Laughed Nocto

"I don't know I just know that he could make a wig out of those things!" Replyed Clancey.

After awhile, they soon came to an old oak tree and Gai sat down on a root. Nocto, Clancey, Dega and Tino did the same, sitting on one across from him. kirko, who had been asleep the whole time wriggled out of Clancey's hood and when he got out, stared at Gai.

"You can sleep through me falling off of a shelf but not us sitting down?" Mummbled Clancey.

Kirko looked up at her then continued staring at Gai. "Bark!Bark!"*What are those things!?*

"His eyebrows...." Replied Clancey.

"Arf?"*Really?*

Clancey nodded.

'Even the dog......'Thought Gai. "Okay! how about telling me about yourselves! Your goals, likes dislikes etc.! Start from the left." Which was where Tino was sitting.

"My name is Tino Aburame. I like....Bugs........Dislike.....people stepping on my bugs.......Dreams.......None of your buisness." Gai nodded.

"I am Dega Hyugga.I like......byakugan...........I dislike...........People who hurt my friends.........My dreams are to......I never really thought about it." "Interesting." Said Gai.

"I am Nocto Uzimaki! I like ramen! I dislike a cup without ramen! My dreams are to be hokage!" Gai nodded. 'Naruto's son.'he thought.

"I'm Clancey Inuzuka! I like animals, my friends and alot of other stuff! My dislikes are animal abusers and people who hurt my friends and family! My dreams are to always do my best!"

"Very good." Said Gai, getting up.

"You have to tell us about you now!" Snapped Clancey and Nocto.

"Fine. My name is Might Gai. My likes are my squad.....Dislikes........not much.......Dreams..........I don't know."

Clancey, Dega, and Nocto gave him a blank look. "Now you guys meet me here tomorrow. Eat a big meal tonight because you can't eat breakfast." And with that, Gai disappeared.

The next day, they all met at the tree,with out Gai. "He takes along time." Mummbled Clancey.

Just then she heard a rustling in the trees. "Get down!" She exclaimed, tackling the other three, just before a kunia flew where they were standing and hit the ground. Just then Gai appeared. "GOod job, CLancey."He said, as the four got up.

"Now let's start training, there are going to be one on one fights with me." All four of them stared at him "You gotta be kidding!" Said Dega.

"Far from it." Replied Gai. "Let's start with Clancey."

"Know problem with that!" Exclaimed Clancey as she grabbed a kunia and Kirko jumped out of her hood.
End Notes:
You'll have to wait for the battles^^
Fighting the sensei! by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
Yay! They're fighting gai!
Gai readied himself for Clancey's attack. She threw the kunia at him and he jumped, she then used the four legged technique and quickly leaped behind him, kicking him down.

"Crap!" She exclaimed as he turned into a log. "I thought that he only knew tai-jutsu!" She said.

"Just because I only often use tia-jutsu doesn't mean that I don't use nin and gen-jutsu!" Came a voice, just before gai came out of the trees and kicked Clancey to the ground.

"Kirko.....we're going to have to go all out." She mummbled, getting up. She took out a small container and opened it. She then took out to pills.

"Soldier pills."Whispered Dega. Clancey flicked one to Kirko who caught it and she ate one herself.

" Beast Human clone!" A puff of smoke surrounder her and Kirko and when it cleared, there were two clancey's, one on top of the other, with extended claws and fangs. "Let's go!" The two dashed for Gai

"Double piercing fang!" Gai did nothing but stand there. Just before Clancey and Kirko hit him, he used leaf great whirlwind and sent the two flying.

"That's good enough!" He said, going over to help Clancey up. "Good job. We'll work on your control later. Other then that, great job."

Clancey smiled. SHe picked up Kirko who had been whiped out by the transformation and sat with the others.

"Next up let's see Nocto." Said Gai. Nocto got up and took out shiriken.

"Ready? Good! let's do this!" Exclaimed Nocto. He ran for Gai with his kunia. Gai simply just grabbed Nocto's wrist and flipped him to the ground.

"You'll have to do better then that."laughed Gai. Nocto grunted as Gai let him up.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Three other Nocto's appeared. They all went for Gai who simply used leaf strong whirlwind and they all disappeared, except for the real one who hit a tree but fell to his feet.

'Bayakugan!' He thought. Nocto wasn't very skilled at this technique but did his best for it. He went for Gai and missed,but still hit him.Gai felt the hit slightly. "You'll need to work on that technique." Said Gai 'Terrible control.....'

Nocto still went after Gai. Nocto thrusted his arms forward and Gai leaned back, grabbed Nocto's arms and pushed his foot against Nocto's stomach, sending him into a tree.

"Okay! Good!Next up is Dega!" Said Gai, as Nocto sat back down, panting.

Dega got up and took his fighting stance. 'Byakugan'

Gai made the first move this time, going towards Dega, who quickly jumped in the air and leaped behind Gai.

'Excellent control!' Thought Gai.

"3 paul!6paul!12 paul! 24 paul! 48 paul!" Said Dega, hitting Gai each time.

"Just like your father." Panted Gai. "Great control and power!"

Dega nodded. "Thank you."

"show off...." Mummbled Nocto.

Clancey punched him in the arm. "Your just mad because he did better then you!" She snapped.

"Good job, Dega!" She added as he sat down.

"I guess I'm next." Said Tino, getting up.

Tino crossed his arms and stared at Gai through his pure black glasses.

Gai readied himself as Tino lifted up his hand. A small web appeared over gai,and on it hung a paper bomb.

Gai quickly moved befor it exploded then was flipped upside down. "Web rope. It's amazingly strong." Said Tino.

As you may have noticed, many of the things that Tino does tends to be rather short.

"Good job." Said Gai, cutting through the rope with his kunia. "Tomorrow we will have our first mission!" Clancey and Nocto jumped up. "Yes!" They both exclaimed at the same time. Dega just smiled and said "Great." Tino just called back his spiders.
End Notes:
Geez......Who knows what the mission will be. But gai isn't an easy teacher!
First mission! Yays! by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
I'm excited now! I can't wait to see...er.....type what they're first mission is!
Clancey had awoken early that morning and was already in the forest, taking Kirko for a walk as they jumped through the trees."Come on! Your gettiing slow!" She laughed. Kirko sped up and spun around a couple times in the air, marking three trees.

Tino had always awoken early and was out examining bugs. He saw Clancey and shook his head. 'That is no way to walk a dog.....' He thought."It's time to go to the sensei." He said, louder then usaully.

It got both CLancey and Kirko's attention for they boh stopped and came back to him. "Let's go then!"She said, jumping down from the tree.

Nocto had slept in and was freaking out when he woke up. "AHHHHHH! I'M LATE!" He screamed.

It awoke both Hinata and Naruto with a jump. Nocto was zooming around his room, trying to get dressed.

WHen he was done, he ran to the door and as he went out, said "Gotta go!Late for first mission! Gotta meet Sensei bushy brows!" Of course naruto and Hinata hadn't payed much attention for they were both half asleep and they both laid back down.

Tino and Clancey met up with Dega. They soon met up with a messy looking Nocto, with hair out of place and crooked headband. "Eh, watch this....." Whispered Clancey to Dega. "Hey! Nocto! You forgot something!" She then laughed.

"What! Did I forget my headband!? I forgot my headband!" Exclaimed Nocto and he began to run back to his place.

About half way there he sawa puddle and relised that his headband was on. He raced back to Clancey and glared at her. "Let's go." Said Dega, with a hint of laughter in his voice.

The four walked until they met up with Gai. "So, what's our first mission!?" Exclaimed Nocto.

"Yeah, what is it?"

Asked Dega, alittle calmer then Nocto did. "Well.........It involves animals." Said Gai. CLancey smiled happily.

"Cats I think. We have to rescue a cat from a tree.I think that there maybe four."

Clancey, Nocto, TIno and Dega were alittle disappointed.

"Cats?"Asked CLancey. Clancey was fine with cats, it's the cats that weren't fine with her. The two never really got along.

"Well, there are four of you so split up." Said Gai "Dega, you can go to the first tree at Mr. Hikara's house. Tino you can go to the one that is in the close to the Academy. Nocto go to the one that is at the edge of the village. And last but not least, CLancey you can go to the vicious one in the middle of the forest."

Clancey's jaw dropped. "Why are you sensei's mean to me!?" She snapped.

"Because you have potential and I heard about your transformation in class." Replied Gai.

CLancey nodded. "fine."

The four split up. When Dega got to the cat he was suppose to rescue, Mr. Hikara was outside in his lawn sneezing up a storm. "Get that*ACHOO* wreched thing away from me!*ACHO!*" He snapped.

Dega nodded. He climbed the tree with an out stretched arm. "Here kitty kitty." He whispered. The cat didn't come down so dega just climbed up the tree and grabbed it. He then took it back to Gai.

Tino wasn't having trouble with his cat either. He didn't even try and climb the tree. Instead he got his spiders to wrap a web around it and carry the cat down to him. Tino picked it up and took it back to Gai.

"Good........Idea." He said to Tino, alittle shocked by the way the cat looked.

Nocto had qspotted his cat and uickly climbed the tree. He used shadow clone jutsu and made two others, one at the bottom and one at the top.

Nocto leaped for the cat and it jumped up, th other Nocto on the tree grabbed it,and almost fell but stepped on the real nocto's face to keep his balance and landed on the ground.

THe real Nocto climbed down form the tree and grabbed the cat and took it back to Gai, with a huge footprint on his face.

"Good job Nocto! Now all we need is CLancey."

Clancey was climbing the tree to get the cat. SHe had left Kirko on the ground. "Hear kitty kitty!" SHe said.

Clancey saw yellow eyes staring at her from the shadows of the leaves. She frowned slightly. "Here kitty kitty!" This time the cat did come but it tackled CLancey, legs outstretched and claws unsheathed.

"Ahhhh! Damn it!" Yelled Clancey as the cat tackled her face and began clawing at it. Clancey fell out of the tree and Kirko chased the cat off of her.

Clancey got up, bleeding, scractch marks all over her face. "Damn cat!" She mummbled.

SHe took out a small net that she sometimes kept in her pocket and ran after Kirko and the cat. WHen she saw them, kirko was gaining on the cat.

She then caught it in the net. "Got cha'!" She said triumphantly and took it back to Gai.

WHen she got back, everyone stared in shock. "I hate you." She mummbled to the cat. Her scratches were still bleeding slightly.

"That thing is vicious." She said as she handed it to Gai.

"Okay, very good. I will return the owner." Said Gai.

"What will we be doing tomorrow?" Asked Tino.

"Nothing. I have to go on a special mission and you guys can't come."Replied Gai. "Yay! Day off!"
End Notes:
I liked this chapter^^
Day off! by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
A day off! A day for mischive and evilness!
Clancey, Tino and Dega had been hanging out. Litteraly hanging. Clancey was hanging upside down on a tree limb and Dega was beside her, while Tino was on a different tree examining some ants.

"Hey, so what do you think we should do?" Asked Clancey, bored.

"I don't know.....we could train." Replied Dega.

Clancey made an odd noise. "It's our day off." Kirko had been asleep in the shade the whole time until there was a russel in the bushes.

Clancey and Dega both looked over to see Nocto come running out of the bushes. "Look out! He's coming!" He screamed.

"Who's coming?" Asked Dega, getting down.

"That would be me." Said a voice.

Just then Jirraya jumped down onto the same branch that Clancey was still on.

"RUN! IT'S PERVY SAGE!" Exclaimed Nocto, running straight through the ant line Tino was examining. Tino stared at the dozens of ants that were crushed.

Nocto continued running just when he was flipped off his feet. Tino walked over to him and stared stariaght into his eyes. "Watch where your going next time." He growled.

Clancey felt a jerk in the branch. SHe asumed that it was just Jirraya jumping off, but she looked around to see that he was still on it. She looked to her other side.

"Oh......Hell." She exclaimed as the branch broke and fell on her.

Jirraya had jumped off and Clancey got out of the bushes and Jirraya grabbed Nocto by the foot.

"Come on. We have to train so I can get back to my research." Snapped Jirraya.

"You mean your perv bussiness." Mummbled Nocto.

Dega went over to CLancey. "Are you okay?" He asked. Clancey nodded then she noticed all of the scrolls on Jirraya's back and got an idea.

"Wait, isn't it usually the time of day that the spas are full?" Asked Nocto.

Jirraya's eyes widened "We'll continue this later." He said, disappearing.

"That was close!" Sighed Nocto.

CLancey smiled mischiveously.

Tino walked up to them. They all looked at Clancey.

"What did you do?" They asked at the same time.

Clancey pulled out a scroll. It was to summon toads. She unrolled it and read the names.

"Look! It has your dad's name on it, Nocto!" Said Dega.

Clancey read it again. "I'm more into dogs and wolves." She said. Clancey rolled the scroll back up and yawned. "Maybe he'll teach you that, Nocto." Said Clancey.

"That would be cool!"He replied.

Just then, Jirraya reappeared behind them. "Okay, which one of you took my scroll?!" He asked, a vein bulging from his forehead.

Clancey smiled and held it up. Jirraya grabbed it from her and asked "You didn't damage it....Did you?!"

Clancey shook her head "Well..........A little bit of a choclate bar did fall on it......." SHe mummbled.

"What!?" yelled Jirraya. Clancey winked at Nocto, Dega and TIno.

"Yeah. We tried to clean it up but......" Began Nocto.

"It just got worse." Added Dega. J

irraya's face was red and two more veins had appeared.

Tino stayed out of the joke.

"Then Kirko rolled on it and just made it worse...." Ended CLancey.

Jirraya looked as though he was going to explode. "DO YOU KNOW HOW ANCIENT THAT SCROLL IS?!" He yelled.

Nocto's face turned red. "I...can't....last much Longer!" He exclaimed and burst out laughing, followed by CLancey and Dega.

Jirraya was stund for a moment and looked at the scroll, it was fine. "Damn kids....." He mummbled and disappeared.

The four went home and went to sleep.
End Notes:
Poor JirrayaXD What will happen in the next chapter? That's for me to know and you to find out!
2 on 2 training! by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
2 on 2= 2 against 2! Sounds like fun!
The four met up with Gai the next day at the tree that the first got to know eachother at. "Okay. Today we are going to train. We are going to work on our team work." Said Gai. "I will split you into two teams to battle. Team one will be......Tino and Nocto."

Tino was disappointed. He would have much rather been with Clancey or Dega, the same went for Nocto.

"And team two will be Clancey and Dega. Start anytime your ready."

'Byakugan!' Thought Dega as he did the hand signs and he prepared himself for battle, Nocto did the same.

'Four legged technique!' Thought Clancey as she prepared herself for battle.

"You take care of Tino. I'll get nocto. Kay?" Whispered Dega.

Clancey nodded "But if one of us starts to crash we'll switch." She replied.

Tino and Nocto did not speak to eachother but just prepare them selves for battle.

"Multi Shadow clone Jutsu!" Said Nocto, 20 of them appeared and they all charged for Clancey and Dega.

"I'll take care of this." Said Clancey. She extended her claws(affect from last jutsu) and slashed through all the Nocto's but four. She dived straight for Tino and he dodged swiftly.

Dega used two kunia to do away with two of the other Nocto's and didn't hit the real one.

The last two Nocto's ran for him and Dega just jumped in the air and kicked them both in the head. The real Nocto took a step back. Dega started attacking Nocto, not hitting him but Nocto could still feel the affect.

Nocto did the same, but his wasn't as strong as Dega's.

Clancey was still going after Tino. She had hit him once in the leg and he was bleeding slightly.

Tino used his bugs and they began to climb over Clancey, she wiped them off but more just kept coming. "Dude, you know that if we weren't in a bttle, I wouldn't hurt your bugs but.....Double piercing fang!" Clancey spun straight for Tino, bugs flying off of her.

Tino jumped but CLancey hit him in the knee just before he got out of reach, but in the process got some of her chakra drained by the destruction bugs on Tino's body.

Nocto was having difficulty with Dega. He had been hit many times, and a few directly.

"Okay! Let's switch the teams!" Siad Gai. "Clancey and Nocto will switch."

Tino was happier with the change and so was Nocto. "Okay.....who do you wanna take?" Asked CLancey.

"I'll go for Dega. You can take Nocto." Replied Tino. "Alright!" Replied Clancey

"Nocto, you can take Tino. I'll go for Clancey." Whispered Dega. "Begin!" Siad Gai.

"Let's wait for them to attack......." Whispered Tino.

Nocto headed straight for Tino, and Dega headed for Clancey.

They had both used byakugan and Clancey had used her four legged technique.

Just befor Nocto attacked Tino, Clancey takled him and pinned him to the ground.

Spiders climbed up Dega and quickily began to make a web around him.

Dega ripped them off but for everyone that came on, ten more took it's place. Dega still went for Tino though, who doged the attacks but felt the blows.

Clancey and Nocto were battling on the ground and were punching eachother.

Clancey scratched Nocto on the arm and Nocto punched her in the face.

Clancey leaped off Nocto and landed on Dega's shoulders. He grabbed her ankles and flung her into Tino, who stopped her and propeled her into Dega, sending him off his feet and the two into a tree.

"Good! Tino and Nocto switch places. This'll be the last battle of the day."

Nocto went over beside Clancey and Tino went over beside Dega. "You can take care of Tino....I'll get Dega." Whispered Clancey.

"I'll take Clancey...." Whispered Dega.

Gai waited for the battle to begin. Kirko had been watching the whole battle with great intrest. Gai looked down at him. "Why aren't you in the battle?"

"Arf! Bark!Bark! arf!" *Clancey asked me to sit out*

Gai didn't understand and just nodded."Begin!"

Nocto went straight for Tino and punched him in the face.

Tino jumped back and and explosion went off. Not a strong one but still and explosion.

Dega stood at the edge of it and Clancey blasted out of the smoke and attacked him. Dega hit Clancey in one of her chakra points but she just grabbed his shoulders and threw him through the smoke and he landed on the ground.

Nocto crawled out the bottom of the smoke and shook his head. He then went after Tino with Kunia. he threw the kunia and just barley hit Tino in the shoulder. Just then a huge spider web landed on Nocto and traped him. 'damn!' He thought.

Dega quickly got up and went back into battle. Clancey was trying to tear the web net appart but was having a hard time.

"This thing is hellish strong!" She said.

She got a hole in it, just big enough for Nocto to sqeeze through.

Just then, Dega came up and hit her in another chakra point and sent her flying. She grabbed Nocto's shoulders and got him out.

"That's enough." Siad Gai.

Tino, Dega and Nocto went back to Gai. After a moment or two, Clancey came staggering out of the bushes. After she had landed there, whe was dazed for a little while. "THat was fun!" She exclaimed.

"Okay. The best teams were probably the ones of Clancey and Tino, Clancey and Dega and Clancey and Nocto." Said Gai.

"What about the other teams?" Asked Dega.

"Well, I noticed this about those three teams, they all helped eachother. In the case of Clancey and Dega, they planned things first and made a plan that if one got hurt the other would help."

Tino, Dega and Nocto nodded.

"You all did great none the less but you still have to work on your teamwork, except for Clancey. SHe seems to have that down."
End Notes:
Long chapterO.o Anywho, I hope that you enjoyed it^^
Teamwork! by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
Teamwork!!! I wonder how this'll come out!
Clancey yawned in her bed. She felt something licking on her face. "Kirko.....stop!" She mummbled, rolling over.

"It's not Kirko." Came a voice.

Clancey blinked open her eyes tierdly and looked over to see a giant turtle in her room."AHHHHHH!"She screamed.

Kiba came running into the room, Akamaru follwoing. "What the hell!?" He exclaimed, seeing the turtle.

Clancey looked at it. "How the hell did it get in here?!" She screamed.

"Me!"

Smoke circled around the turtle and Gai appeared on top of it. A drop of sweat rolled down Clancey, Kirko, Kiba and Akamaru's head.

"We're doing some trianing today about teamwork and since you were late, I thought that I would come and get you." Said Gai.

"Get out and let me get dressed." Snapped Clancey, as she pushed Gai and his turtle out the window.

The turtle disappeared and gai landed in a bush. 'That girl is strong....'

Clancey soon met up with the others, along with Kirko. "

Okay! Today it is time for teamwork! You all have to work together to get me." Said Gai."I will fight back thought. If you guys can trap me, we will stop working on teamwork and go on some more missions. But if you don't, nothing but hardcore training. Begin!"

Nocto went straight after Gai and came just in reach off him.

Clancey stood at a certain spot, thinking.

"Nocto, Tino and Dega, come here." She said. Nocto stopped what he was doing, for gai had disappeared and went over to Clancey, Dega and Tino. "I have a plan." She said and began to tell them.

Dega and Nocto were jumping through the trees, byakugan in affect. "Over there!" Said Dega, looking over at a tree.

Nocto threw three kunia into the leaves and Gai jumped out of it.

Tino cut off Gai and kicked him down, but Gai leaped off a branch.

Clancey jumped up and grabbed his shoulders an threw him down.

Gai landed on the ground and prepared himself for a battle as the four surrounded him. All four dashed for him.

Gai was about to use strong leaf hurricane when he relised he couldn't move. He looked down and saw two hands holding onto his ankles.

"Got cha'!" Exclaimed Nocto, as Tino, Dega, Clancey and himself grabbed Gai.

"Alright....You got me." Sighed Gai. "Good job but if your all up here......who is in the ground?"

Smoke appeared around Clancey and when it cleared, there was Kirko. The hands that had been underground dug at the dirt and Clancey's head popped out. "A little help here!" She snapped.

Dega, Nocto and TIno grabbed her arms and pulled her out. "Thank you." She said with a smile.

"I didn't know that you knew Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu." Said Gai.

"She doesn't." Replied Tino.

Gai made a shocked face "Then how did you......!?"

"I used fang over fang and dug my way into the ground and covered myself up. Kirko helped me follow where you were and when you landed I grabbed your ankles!" Explained Clancey.

'I guess we know who the leader is.....' Thought Gai. "Okay! Great job! We'll start another mission tomorrow!"
End Notes:
I like this chapter^^
An important mission! by Demonflare13
Clancey was not going to be rudley awoken again. She she had woken up at dawn and was now training.

She had been working on a summoning jutsu. "summoning no jutsu!" Her palm hit the ground and smoke appeared, when it cleared, there was a little wolf puppy.

A small sweat drop went down Clancey's fore head. She sighed and petted the little wolf.

"No luck?" Came a voice from behind her. She turned around

"Nope......How about the frog summoning?"

Nocto jumped out of a tree. "Excellent! Check this out!"Nocto bit his thumb and put his hand on the ground. Smoke appeared and when it cleared, there was a tadpole withering on the ground.

A sweat drop went down Nocto's and Clancey's heads. "Wow....." Mummbled Clancey.

Tino had also been working on summoning. Shino had given him a scroll that came from his clan to summon a giant spider.So far he had been able to summon a spider the size of a dog.

They soon met up with Gai at the academy. "What will we be doing today?" Asked Dega.

'Please don't include cats....Please don't include cats' Prayed Clancey to herself.

"Today we are escorting someone to the village of the sand." Said Gai.

"Who is it?" Asked Tino.

"Garra of the Dessert, the Kazakage." Replied Gai. Clancey's eyes widened.

"Yay! No cats!" She exclaimed happily.

Everyone stared at her. "

Shut up.....You know that me and cats don't mix." She snapped.

"Anywho, let's go get our guest."Said Gai. "He should bewith the Hokage."

The five of them began to walk but half way there they met Garra.

"We are the ones who are going to escort you back." Said Gai.

Garra nodded "Let's go then." He said.

"Hey, if he's a Kazakage, why couldn't he go himself?" Whispered Nocto.

Clancey shrugged. "Because the Atasuki..." Whispered Dega.

"I think that they would send jonin if it was the Atasuki." Replied Clancey.

"You three stop whispering back there! It's rude!" Yelled Gai, from the front.

Clancey, Nocto and Dega nodded.
Trouble by Demonflare13
They were in the desert and sand was blowing. "This is nice....." Mummbled Clancey. "This ssand really stings my eyes and nose...."

Kirko was deep in her hood, staying out of it.

"Tino hasn't even been phased by the sand!" Said Nocto, in shock.

"Garra hasn't either....." Said Dega.

"Yeah but he lives in the village of Sand." Replied Clancey.

"Does anyone else smell......sushi?" Asked Clancey, looking around.

"Sushi?" Asked Gai.

"Shark to be specific." Said Clancey.

Kirko popped out of her hood and sniffed the air. He quickly went back in and whimpered. "Some one strong is coming." Said Clancey.

"Everyone! Surround Garra!" Said Nocto, quickly.

Dega, Nocto, Tino and Clancey formed something like a square around Garra.

Nocto and Dega used the byakugan. "There are two of them..............." Said Dega.

"One has A sword I think."Added Nocto.

Tino used his summoning jutsu and summoned a spider taller then Gai.

"Let's see if we can get a good summoning!" Exclaimed Nocto.

Clancey nodded.

The two bit there thumbs and used the summoning jutsu.

Clancey felt fur under her feet and was lifted off the ground. A wolf had appeared and was growling intensly. "Hell yeah!" Exclaimed Clancey, sitting on the wolf,and Kirko coming out of her hood.

Nocto didn't get much. He got a little toad and sweat went down his head. "I still have to work on that." He mummbled.

Dega patted him on the back. "Don't worry. Your destiny is that you'll get it."

"Hey! Gai Sensei! Can Tino and I go check out thse guys who are coming towards us?" Called Clancey.

Gai looked up and nodded.

"Come on, Tino." The wolf that Clancey was on raced off into the sand, followed by Tino and his spider.

Tino and Clancey soon saw two black cloaks with red clouds on them. "There from the Atasuki." Said Tino, as the two of them stopped.

"One of us should go back and tell the others."Said Clancey "And the other try and hold them off for a little while."

"I'll stay back." Said Tino.

"I think I should because my wolf has teeth and claws and we don't have time to argue!" Snapped Clancey.

Tino nodded and his spider began to quickly go back to the others.

Clancey got off her wolf and prepared for battle. The two people in the cloaks stopped and stared at her.

"We have no need to fight with you. We just want Garra." Said the shorter one.

"Fat chance!" Snapped Clancey.

"Itachi, can't we just kill her now?" Begged the one that looked like a shark.

"Kisame.......I'll take care of her. You go and get Garra."

Kisame nodded and ran around Clancey but the wolf blocked him, snarling. "We don't have time for this..." Muttered Itachi.

Tino was just getting back to the others. "It's the Ataksuki." He said, quickly.

"Where's Clancey?" Asked Gai. "She's back there, fighting them." Replied Tino.

Just then they heard a blood curddling scream.

"Clancey!" Yelled Dega and Nocto at the same time. Gai looked at Garra. "What are the Atasuki doing here?!" He asked in a demanding voice.

"I don't know." Said Garra, a slight bit of concern in his voice.

"We can't help Clancey now. Our priorty is to protect Garra." Said Gai.

"We can't just do nothing!"Snapped Nocto.

"Someone has to go and help her!"

"Shes a smart girl...She'll be fine." Said Gai, not sure what to do. "If one of them has the sharingan, look at their feet, not their eyes!"

It pained Nocto, Dega and Tino to just stay back and do nothing for their team mate but they followed orders.

Itachi had used the manygeko sharingan on Clancey, who was now passed out on the ground, coughing up some blood, along with Kirko who had also been affected by the menygeko sharingan. Kisame laughed. "Can I kill her now?" He asked.

"Do what you want. I'm going for Garra." Said Itachi.

Kisame nodded as Itachi walked away. He kicked Clancey in the side and she coughed up some blood. 'This is no fun...." Mummbled Kisame. "I might as well just get Zetsu to eat her."

Itachi was approaching the others.

A whirlwind of sand came close to Garra and when it stopped spinning, there was a girl with long red hair that was braided. She had pale green eyes and clothes that looked like Garra's old clothes and she had a gourd.

"Rey, I told you to wait for me at the village." Said Garra.

"I sensed trouble." Replied Rey "So I came to help." She had an expressionless face.

"We should start moving towards the village. We're close to it." Said Gai. Everyone nodded and ralked quickly towards the village, keeping an eye on what was behind them.

Kisame was walking when he felt a slight sting in his arm. He turned around and saw Clancey, wobbly standing on her feet.

She had thrown five kunia. Kisame took them out and threw four of them at her.

Clancey barley had enough chakra to move and couldm't dodge. The kunia just barely missed.

Clancey didn't have a chance to blink when she felt a stabbing pain in her side. She coughed up blood and fell to her knees. Kisame ripped out the bloody kunai and dropped it beside Clancey. Kirko was still out but he whimpered slightly.

The group was close to the village when "Hello." Itachi was standing in there way.

Gai faced him and said "You are not welcome here."

"Sorry I'm late, Itachi. I finished her off." Came Kisame's voice, from the other side.

"Nocto, Dega, and Tino, take on the other one. I'll take Itachi." Commanded Gai.

Kisame showed the three kids the blood on his hand from stabbing Clancey and grinned evily.

"Rey.....you can help them. I'll help Gai." Said Garra.

Rey nodded and went up with Nocto, Tino and Dega, while Garra stood beside Gai.

"We are suppose to be protecting you......You shouldn't be fighting." Said Gai.

"It's my choice whether or not I want to fight." Replied Garra.

Kirko slowly blinked and looked over at Clancey. He whimpered and nugded Clancey in the face.

Clancey looked at him, slightly sad. "I failed the team Kirko.....go get help from the village........quickly."

Kirko was close to tears(dogs can cry) but he nodded and ran for Kohona, barking.

Kisame glared at the four kids. He took out his sword and said "This should be fun."

"Kisame.....We only need Garra." Said Itachi.

Gai glared at Itachi's feet. "Remember what I said!"He said.
Here comes help by Demonflare13
Kisame went after the kids with his sword. They all dodged.

Nocto used shadow clone jutsu and they all attacked Kisame, who destroyed them all with one swing of his sword.

Dega used byakugan. "3 paul!6 paul!12 paul! 24 paul! 48 paul!" He said, attacking Kisame.

"That hurt a little." Laughed Kisame, kicking Dega in the stomach.

Rey stopped Dega from sliding with her sand.

Gai attacked Itachi with strong leaf whirlwind.

Itachi doged and used fire pheonix jutsu, hitting Gai.

"Coffin of crushing sand." Sand sllowly began to wrap around Itachi, but he escaped from it.

Kirko was close to Kohona. He ran straight into town, howling. "

Kirko! What's wrong? Where's Clancey?" Asked Kiba, coming out of the house after hearing Kirko howling.

Kirko looked up at him and whimpered. Kiba stared at him.

Clancey was lieing in the desert. She had found a rock and leaned up against it, breathing heavily. She then smelled someone nearby.

"Art's a bomb."

Kisame felt something crawling up his body. "What the?" He said.

"Explosive beetles." Said Tino, quietly.

"Coffin of crushing sand....." Said Rey and sand wrapped around Kisame.

"damn kids..." He muttered and unwrapped his sword and hit the sand down.

He went to hit Dega but missed, but then Dega felt a little weak. "Isn't a chakra sucking sword fun?"

"Imploding sand funeral." Said Garra. This time, Itachi didn't escape.

"Mengeyko sharingan!"

"Look down!" Yelled Gai.
Garra and Gai both looked down.

"Fire release: great fire ball technique" Said Itachi and destroyed the sand. "We need help..." Said Gai.

"Who's there!?" Snapped Clancey.

"An artist." Came the voice "And Tobi!"

"We have to go tell Lady Tsunade!" Said Kiba urgently "Come on, Akamaru!" He began to run to where Tsunade was.

"Lady Tsunade!" Yelled Kiba, barrelling into the place.

"Yes Kiba. Whta is it." Said Tsunade, looking up from paper work. "

Gai, and the kids are in trouble!" Panted Kiba.

"What kind of trouble?" She asked.

Tino caused the bugs to explode but Kisame came bursting out of the smoke, his sword waving, sucking out Nocto, Dega, Tino and Rey's chakra.

"Rey! Go get Temari and Kankuro!" Demanded Gaara.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Said Nocto. "One of the clones can go! We need Rey here!"

Rey nodded and one of the clones ran off.

"Kisame, I know how to get them to listen." Said Itachi.

Kisame nodded and disappeared.

Tino, Dega and Nocto stood there, confused. "Now, either give us Garra, or your friend dies." Said Itachi.

"Tobi! What are you doing here!?" Yelled the vioce.

"Tobi wanna be with Deidara!" Replied another.

A drip of sweat went down Clancey's head.

"Thanks for blowing our cover, Tobi." Mummbled Deidara, comming of the top of the rock, with Tobi following.

"Great....more atasuki." Mummbled Clancey as she coughed again. She was holding her side.

"Deidara?Tobi?What are you doing here?" Asked Kisame, who was behind them.

"Kisame! Tobi good boy!" Exclaimed Tobi.

"Is he okay?" Asked Clancey.

"I have my doubts." Mummbled Deidara.

"Bark! Bark!Growl!* the atasuki are attacking them!*" Barked Kirko.

Kiba translated "They are being attacked by the Atasuki."

Kirko then whimpered and looked up at Kiba with sad eyes.

"And I think that Clancey is seriously hurt."

Tsunade got to her feet. "Go get some Jonin!"

Kiba nodded. He went out of the building, followed by Kirko and Akamaru and found Shino and Negi on a bench.

"Our kids are being attacked by the Atasuki!" Said Kiba, still running to the ramen place.

Negi and Shino got to there feet and followed him.

"Naruto! Come on! Our kids are in trouble!" yelled Kiba.

Naruto got up and followed.

Tsunade soon met up with them. "Grandma Tsunade? Why are you coming?" Asked Naruto.

"If someone is ingured, I'll be needed." She replied.

Gai and Garra looked at eachother.

"We can't let them kill Clancey!" Said Dega.

"But they can't take Garra either." Said Tino.

Just then, Nocto's clone came back, followed by a gust of wind that hit Itachi square in the back.

Temari and Kankuro were running up to them.

Kisame grabbed Clancey by the jacket and pulled her off the ground.

"Put me down you gaint piece of sushi!" Snapped Clancey, struggling.

Kisame punched her in the stomach "Stop struggling you little runt!" Snapped Kisame.

This caused Clancey's wound to bleed more. Tobi stared at her, threw his mask.

"Can I blow her up?" Asked Deidara.

"I wish we could kill her but we need her to get Garra."

Deidara crossed his arms "fine."

Tobi was still staring at her.

"............."There was no response from Clancey.

"Garra! Are you okay?" Asked Temari, coming over to them.

Garra nodded.

"Good." Said Kankuro. "Is everyone else okay?" Everyone nodded.

Itachi was getting up. He glared at them. "I might as well go tell Kisame to kill the girl." He said.

"Don't you dare!"Snapped Gai.

"Then give me Garra!" Said Itachi "I'm loosing my patience!"

"We're getting close." Said Kiba "I can smell them....and blood."

Negi used byakugan "There are three adults and .....I believe that they have Clancey with them."

"What about the others?" Asked Tsunade

"I don't know." Replied Negi.

Kirko ran ahead of them and barked wildly.

Garra took a few steps forward. "Leave them out of this and let the girl go."He demanded.

"Garra! No!" Exclaimed Temari.

"I refuse to let her die because of me." Said Garra.

"Come with me then." Said Itachi.

Clancey's nose twitched and she smiled.

"Whatare you so happy about?" Snapped Deidara.

"I'll turn that smile upside down." Said Kisame, punching her in the stomach again.

Clancey coughed up some blood. She looked up and could see people coming towards them.

"Tobi gotta go." Said Tobi, disappearing.

Kiba was the first to get there and tackled Kisame, who let go of Clancey. Kiba was pushing a kunia to Kisame's throat but Kisame was holding back Kiba's hand.

Naruto attacked Deidara who threw some bombs at him. Naruto dodged and used the shadow clone jutsu.

Kisame pushed Kiba off then Negi attacked him, with byakugan in affect. He hit Kisame in some chakra points. "Damn." Said Kisame and with that, disappeared. Deidara did the same.

They reappeared next to Itachi. "They sent four jonin and the Hokage." Said Kisame.

Itachi nodded.

"We got what we came for." He said, and disappeared, Garra in hand.

Gai looked down. "Kids..we failed." He said.

"Not quite!" Exclaimed Kankuro.

Gai, Tino,Nocto, Rey and Dega looked at him confused. Temari and Kankuro already knew what was going on.

"The Garra that they took was a puppet that Kankuro made!" Said Temari. Garra appeared out of the sand.

Meanwhile, Tsunade was using medical jutsu to heal Clancey, Kiba looking over her shoulder. The others had went on ahead. "What happened anyway?" She asked, Clancey.

"Well....." Clancey explained what happened.

"So you fought Kisame and Itachi?" Exclaimed Kiba.

"Not really......they kicked my ass." Said Clancey.

"I would expect nothing less." Said Tsunade. "They are s-ranked criminals. We are going to have to take her to the hospital for examintaion."

Kiba nodded.

Shino and Naruo had gotten to the others. "Is everyone her okay?" Asked Naruto.

Everyone nodded.

"Kids....Mission accomplished." Said Gai. They waved Garra, Rey, Temari and Kankuro off.

"What happened?" Asked Shino.

They all explained what happened, taking turns.

"Is Clancey okay?" asked Dega.

"Lady Tsunade is treating her." Replied Negi.
A simple mission by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
Poor Clancey.....being stuck in the hospital.
Clancey was sitting up in a bed at the hospital, Kirko besided her. "I hate it here......" She mummbled, her arms crossed.

Kirko licked her hand. "Bark. Bark. Arf!arf!"* you should rest though!*

Clancey sighed "Your almost as bad as Dad. You know that I don't like being fussed over." She patted Kirko on the head, and he wagged his tail happily.

Meanwhile, Gai, Tino, Nocto and Degahad met up at the training ground. "Okay....we are going to do a simple mission today." Said Gai.

"What?" Asked Nocto, quickly.

"Well.....they needed some help in at the hospital so I thought that we could take the job." Replied Gai.

Dega and Nocto smiled.

"So we are going to be helping the sick and ingured?" Asked Tino.

Gai nodded.

Clancey was atempting to sneek out of the hospital. She had made it to the front door and was about to walk out.

"Stop right there!" Came a voice from behind her.

"Crap! I've been caught!" Said Clancey "Well...nothing to do now but run." She dashed out the door, medical nin chasing after her.

Gai, Tino, Dega and Nocto were walking to the hospital when the heard yelling. "Stop her! She needs to rest!"

"Get away from me you jackasses!" Yelled Clancey as she ran past Gai, Tino, Dega and Nocto. Kirko following her.

The medical nin followed her. "Your going to open up your wound!" they yelled.

"Should we help?" Asked Tino.

Gai nodded. "We should." He then sighed "We should've known that she would run...."

It was to late to get Clancey back before her wound had opened, it had already happened. 'Ow......' She thought.

"Get back here!" Yelled the medical nin. "Your bleeding again!"

Nocto and Dega ran past the medical nin. Clancey was the fastest in their squad, Nocto was the second and Dega made a close third. "Clancey! You'll get in trouble!" Yelled Dega.

Clancey was still running until she tripped over something. "Tino!" She yelled after seeing a spider web. Clancey got up and was about to start running when she saw Tsunade. "Great....." She mummbled.

Tsunade looked down at Clancey "And what exactly are you doing?" She asked.

The medical nin came up behind Clancey. "She was trieing to escape!" One of them yelled, and grabbed her jacket, pulling her.

"No! Don't make me go back there!" Begged Clancey, pulling back as two of the other medical nin grabbed onto her.

Gai was standing beside Tsunade with Tino, Dega and Nocto. "She's........persistant." Said Gai.

"Dega!Nocto! Help me!" Exclaimed Clancey, as the medical nin lifted her off her feet.

"Sorry Claney.....we can't." Said Nocto.

Dega nodded.

"Calm down and rest." Said Tsunade. "You are ingured and need to rest."

Clancey pouted. "Right now.....I seriously hate you all." She mummbled.

The medical nin walked away with Clancey, Kirko following.

"Make sure that at least one medical nin is in front of the door to her room." Suggested Gai.

"First the cat and now this!" Yelled Clancey.

Gai ignored Clancey and turned to Tsunade. "Clancey... is a good ninga.......but doesn't like to stay in one place for very long." Said Gai.

"Can we go and see her?" Asked Dega. Him, Tino and Nocto, looking up at Gai, who nodded.

The three of them went to the hospital. WHen they got there, they asked to see Clancey. They were allowed but when they got to her room, there was a big medical nin in front of the door. "You here to see her?" He asked. Tino nodded and he let them in.

Clancey was poutingin her bed. She saw Dega, Nocto and Tino come in. "Hi." She said. "They tied my legs to the damn bed!" They're were two thick ropes wrapped around the bottom of the bed and around Clancey's legs.

"I can't blame them...." Mummbled Tino.

"Shut up." Snapped Clancey "This place is annoying!I can't do nothin'! All I can do is sit in this bed and look out the window! I can't claw my way threw these ropes! I don't know what the hell they did o them but I want them off!"

"Tsunade says that you'll be able to get out tomorrow." Said Gai, who entered the room. "Till then, stop trying to escape!"He glared at her.

"Old people are no fun...." Mummbled Clancey.

Gai looked at her. "I am not old! I'm full of youth!" He made a pose.

A drip of sweat went down Clancey, Dega, Tino, Nocto and Kirko's forhead.

"Any ways, we have to get to work helping the other patients." Said Tino,walking out of the room, followed by Nocto and Dega.

"Bye!" Said Dega and Nocto.

"Hey! Befor y'all go!" Said Clancey, just befor Dega and Nocto left the room.

They turned around. "Yeah?" They said at the same time.

"Sorry for letting you guys down yesterday." Mummbled Clancey.

"You didn't let us down." Exclaimed Dega.

"If anything you helped!" Added Nocto.

Clancey looked at them. "How did I help?"

"Well, you sent me back to warn them." Began Tino, who had entered the room.

"And you held them off for a little while while he came to warn us ." Added Gai. "We accomplished the mission either way."

Clancey nodded and smiled. "Okay, well I guess you guys have to get back to the mission."

They all nodded and walkedout of the room.

The rest of the day,Nocto, Dega and TIno were running all over the hospital, taking food and medicine to the patients.
The news by Demonflare13
Clancey was pouting in her bed at the hospital when a medical nin walked in. "Clancey, you are being let out today." He said.

"Yay! Freedom!" Exclaimed Clancey.

"You make it sound like a prison." Replied the medical nin "Anyways, just don't over do it." The medical nin untied Clancey.

Clancey imediatly jumped out of the bed and was out the window with Kirko, running to the training ground.

Tino, Nocto and Dega were already there. Clancey came running up to them. "I'm here today to help!" She exclaimed.

Nocto jumped up to. "They released you?"

"Yes!"

"You two always make the hospital sound like a prison." Said Tino.

"It is!" Snapped Clancey and Nocto at the same time.

Dega laughed. "You two are so funny!'

Tino looked around "Where is Gai?"

"He's late......again." Mummbled Nocto.

"I'm not always late!" Snapped Gai as he jumped down from a tree.

"You are too!" Snapped Clancey adn Nocto.

Gai smacked them both in the head. "Shut up and let me talk!"

Nocto and Clancey growled as they sat down, rubbing their heads.

"Okay. As you may all know, the chunnin exams are coming up." Began Gai.

"Are we in them?" Asked Dega.

Gai glared at Dega "I won't tell you if you don't shut up."

Dega shut his mouth.

"Anyways, I did enter you all in it." Said Gai "But either you all go in or you don't go in at all."

"Yes! Who here would not go in?" Asked Clancey, jumping up.

"I'm going for it!" Exclimaed Nocto.

"Same here!" Said Dega.

"As will I." Muttered Tino.

"Dude, your to down about things. Your kinda killing the moment." Laughed Clancey, looking at Tino.

Tino stared back at her.

A shiver went down CLancey's spine. "Okay then," She began, looking at Gai. "When do we start?"

"The exams start tomorrow." Said Gai. "So rest up tonight!"
Beginning of the first test! by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
Characters that are dead may appear in this fic.

New characters!!!
The next day, Clancey, dega, Nocto and Tino met up with Gai infront of the academy.

"Okay! Lets do this!" Exclaimed Clancey,almost jumping.

"Let's get the party started!"Added Nocto.

".............Let's get it over with." Mummbled Tino.

"Once again, he killed the moment." Sighed Dega.

"Okay. The first part of the exam is on the third floor of the Academy, room 304." Said Gai, leaving.

"Let's head off then!" Exclaimed Clancey, going into the Academy, followed by Nocto, Dega and Tino.

When they made it to the third floor, they proceeded to room 304. But when they got there, a crowd of people were around it, trying to get in.

"Eh! What's the hold up!?" Snapped Clancey, pushing her way to the front of the crowd.

"We aren't letting you in." Said a Shinobi, that looked as though he was only a year or two older then Clancey. There were two of them.

"You gennin aren't worthy of being in this exam." Said the other.

"I am a better Shinobi then both of you put together!" Snapped Nocto, pushing his way beside Clancey.

"SHut up pepsqueak!" Snapped one of the Shinobi "You are about as worthy to be in this exam as that dog there!" He pointed at Kirko.

"Kirko is more of a ninja then you'll ever be!" Retorted Clancey.

Kirko was out of Clancey's hood and one of the SHinobi picked him up, out of CLancey's reach. "Haha! This thing couldn't beat it's way out of a wet paper bag!"

The other gennin were watching.

Dega pushed his way to the front. "This is an illusion jutsu.We are actually on the second floor." He whispered to Clancey and Nocto.

"Give Kirko back to Clancey!" Snapped Nocto.

Clancey whispered something to Nocto and Dega "When I give the signal, run like hell. Tell Tino."

Dega nodded and went to the back of the crowd, where Tino was and told him.

"It's okay Nocto. " Said Clancey.

"Heh. The little punks finally get it!" Said the Shinobi holding Kirko.

Clancey was about to turn away when she punched the guy holding Kirko in the nose. He dropped Kirko and Clancey caught him and began to run towards the stairs.

The shinobi was rubbing his nose as it began to bleed and he was cussing under his breath.

Dega, Nocto and Tino paused for a moment and ran after her.

"Get back here you snot nosed brats!" Yelled one of the Shinobi, the two ran after them.

The four soon ran into room 304.

"Clancey, you get us into so much trouble." Mummbled TIno.

"Shut up! They had Kirko!" Snapped Clancey.

"Will you quiet down?" Asked Dega. "Everyone is staring at us!"

Clancey looked around and noticed that the room was full of Gennin. "Oh.....sorry." She said, smiling stupidly.

"Well, if it isn't Doggy girl!" Came an annoying voice from behind Clancey.

"Yeah! Look at those split ends!" Came another.

Clancey turned around to see two girls with long black hair. They had black eyes and wore there headbands like Sakura does.They also had clothes Similar to Sakura's except purple, and shorter.

Clancey put up her fist. "Split ends? I'll split you both in half!" Yelled Clancey, going to punch them when she was held back.

Dega,Nocto, Tino and another person had grabbed her arms and legs.

Clancey struggled against them. "Your going down!" She snapped at the two girls.

"Kata, Kita, why are you so mean to people?" Said the other person who was holding back Clancey.

"Because it's fun!" Replied the two girls.

"Thanks, Zin." Said Dega, who was still holding the angered Clancey.

"No problem." He replied. Zin had hair that was similar to Sasuke, except it was pink and had black tips at the end. Hs eyes were a bright shade of jade. He had a grey shirt, similar to sasuke's and dark red pants.

"YOu can let go now...." Mummled Clancey.

The four let go and CLancey crossed her arms. "I feel bad for you, having to live with them." She whispered to ZIn.

"I feel bad for you considering your the one the make fun of." Replied Zin.

"Who's causing all the comotion over here?" Came the vioce of Naki, chouji and Ino's daughter. She walked over to Kita and Kata. "I should of known dog girl was causing it."

Clancey glared at the three girls.

Naki had long blonde hair in a ponytail that came down in front. She had the same markings as Chougi and the same eyes. She wore a jacket similar to her fathers but under it she wore clothing like Ino did.

Dega and Nocto were like love struck teens. They stared at the girls, google eyed.

Clancey smacked her head. "Tino........I'm glad that you aren't like those two." SHe said.

TIno nodded. "Those three girls are odd."

Zin had been quiet for awhile.

"Hey! Zin come back over here!" Came a voice. It was Higa, Naruto and Hinata's eldest son. "Oh, hi Nocto." He said, walking over.

Higa looked more like his father then Nocto did. Higa had blazing blonde hair, bright blue eyes and markings on his face. His wardrobe was similar to that of his mothers. He had the same jacket and similar pants.

"Hi Higa." Mummbled Nocto, going back to his usually selve.

Kita, Kata and Naki had walked away and were talking somewhere else.

"Hey Clancey." Said Higa, with a swave movement.

"Hi Higa, how you doin'?" Asked Clancey, not paying much attention.

"I'm fine. How about you?" Replied Higa.

"Fine."

"Hey! Guys come back over!" Came a call from across the room, it was Shinta, Kakashi and Shinzune's daughter.

Shinta had short silver hair, that came down and spiked black at the end. She wore a mask and a short kimoto with long sleves.

"We better go." Said ZIn, walking over to Shinta.

"See you, Clancey." Said Higa, walking away and ignoring the other three.

"Okay. The first test begins now." Said a tall, cloaked Shinobi at the front of the room.

"You better get to your seats. Make sure your seperated." Came a voice from behind, CLancey, Nocto, Dega and Tino.

They all turned around. There were two Shinobi there wihch looked like older versions of the ones Clancey had gotten into a fight with. One of there noses were slightly swollen.

Clancey stared at the one with the swollen nose. She was silent.

"Hurry up and get to your seats." He said.

Dega and Tino set up at the front, Clancey was in the middle and Nocto was in the back.
The first test by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
Some things in this chapter will be similar to the show^^
The tall shinobi went to the front of the room. "Ok. You can all call me Ibiki. Here are the rules. I will write them on the bored."

1) Test takers start with ten points. ten points, ten questions. Every question you get wrong, one point is subtracted from your total score.

2)The test is a team event.Which means, passing is determined by the teams total score.

3) Those caught cheating will lose two points for each offense.

4) Those who lose all there points will fail along with their teammates.

After he said those rules, you couldn't cut the tension in the room with a knife.

Nocto and Clancey were being their regular happy selves but Dega and Tino were worried.

"Also, this is a written test." Continued Ibiki.

Nocto's jaw dropped and Clancey slammed her head on the table.

"Why?" She asked herself.

Dega was silent. 'Nocto isn't that great when it comes to written tests......niether is Clancey.......'

As soon as the tests came around "Begin!"

Dega read over the qeustions. "Oh crap. This is going to be hard for them." He soon activated the byakugan and began to search for someone to look off of. He foun one after looking at two people.

There was a small bug flying around the room. It went to Tino. Tino looked at the bug and nodded ,beginning to write.

'Okay......No problem!' Thought Nocto. 'I've been through much worse!' He was obviously struggling.

"Psst." Came a small noise. Nocto looked over and saw Shinta. "Hey, don't worry. You'll do fine."She whispered.

Nocto smile and nodded.

Clancey was looking over the questions. 'Ok. I'm screwed. I gotta cheat but be sly about it. What's up with the tenth question though?'

The tenth question said: This question will be reveled fourty five minutes into the test. Listen closely to the examiner.

Kata and Kita were doing well. They were two of the smartest students in the academy.But, unlike Clancey, they lacked physical strength,

Naki had used mind transfer jutsu and had copied Kita and Kata's ansewers, considering they were all one team.

Zin was the only one out of the siblings that knew the sharingan and he was using it.

'They keep staring at us.......do they want us to cheat?' Thought Clancey. 'Ok.....how do I cheat in a smart way.......?' Clancey rubbed her head.

Higa was beside her. He had the byakugan in use slightly. He looked over at Clancey and whispered "Don't get so frusterated, cool down."

Clancey looked up at him,smiled and nodded.

Nocto looked around. 'I got it! Byakugan!' Thought
using it and copying the guy infront of him.

'Okay.' Clancey took a couple deep breaths. 'Lets see. If I simply look over, I'm screwed....then what.........!'

'Woof.......bark!' THought Kirko.

'Great!' Thought Clancey 'What's no.1?Yahhoo!'

It was thirty six minutes into the exam. Five people had been caught cheating five times and they've been kicked out.

Tino was waiting for question number 10 when a strong wisk of air went past his head and into a guys sheet.

"Hey!" Snapped the guy.

"you were caught cheating. You and your team mates leave." Said one of the Shinobi up front.

The guy sighed and walked out of the room.

"Um.....Can I go to the bathroom?" Asked a gennin, who had floppy brown hair and was wearing black clothes. He had red markings around his eyes and going down the sides of his face.

"Yes but you will be escorted." Siad Ibiki.

The boy nodded and was taken out of the room with a Shinobi.

When he returned, it was thirty nine minutes into the test.

'Okay.' Thought Clancey 'We have half the answers but not all of them.'

'bark!' Thought Kirko.

'That's for number six then......Well, we don't have enough time so I'll focus on number ten.'

'This is good!' Thought Nocto 'Now all I need is number ten!'

'Even if Clancey and Nocto got all the questions wrong......'thought Dega 'Maybe they'll get number ten!'

'That's it.' THought Tino.

It was four minutes away from being forty five minutes when. "Hey! She cheated off me the whole time!" Shouted a girl in front of Clancey, who was pointing to her.

CLancey looked up at her with a confused experetion. "What?" She asked.

Everyone looked back as a shinobi came over to the two girls, the one with the swollen nose. He picked up both their sheets and said "If she's cheating off of you, how come she has more answers and your answers are identical to hers?" He asked.

The girl was silent.

Clancey was still wide eyed and silent.

"We saw you looking back with a mirror." Said the SHinobi. "This would be the fifth time."

The girl looked down"Good going!" Snapped someone on her team as they walked out of the room.

The shinobi handed Clancey back her paper. He looked at Kirko and back at Clancey before going back to his seat.

Clancey let out a huge sigh.

"That's the seventh team." Whispered Higa.

For some reason, alot of the people who had failed were in the middle rows.

Clancey, Higa and another boy were in one row, by them selves.

"The one beside the girl with the dog, your disqualified." Said a Shinobi.

Higa's eyes widened.

"The black haired one." Added another.

Higa and Clancey both let out a sigh until the boy beside Clancey jumped up.

"How do you know when we're cheating!? You can't be watching our every movement!" Snapped the boy.

All of a sudden, Higa had bent over and Kirko was gripping onto Clancey's hair when the Shinobi wisked over them and was holding the boy against the wall.

"It's our specialty. Now you and your team get out." Said the Shinobi.

"Ok. Now the tenth question." Said Ibiki.

Clancey perked her ears to her this and stared up at the front.

TIno was looking towards Ibiki.

Dega was also staring at Ibiki.

Nocto was paying intense attention to him.

"There are some added rules for this question." Said Ibiki.

Clancey, Higa, Nocto and Dega all did the same thing, there jaws dropped.

Tino just grunted.

The Uchiha siblings eyes just widened, along with Naki's.
-------------------------
Meanwhile, the sensie's were all sitting in a resturant.

"Lord. It's boring wiht out the team." Sighed Asuma.

"Ibiki is the instructor this year." Said Kurniea.

Kakashi chuckled. "Well, this should be fun for the rookies."

"Why?" Asked Kurniea "Your students aren't rookies. Niether are mine.Plus, Ibiki wasn't the instructor last year"

"He meant mine and Asuma's." Said Gai.

"Hmm. Teka, Sema and Dean." Said Asuma. "I kinda stole one of the next generation of Gai's team."

"You did." Replied Gai. "How is Lee's soon doing anyway?"

"Good." Replied Asuma.
----------------------------
"For the tenth question, you need to choose wether or not to take it." Said Ibiki.

"Choose?" Asked Clancey, quietly.

"What happens if you don't choose?" Asked Melak, Shikamaru's and Temari's son. He looked like Shikamaru but wasn't near as lazy. He had spiky blonde hair with black streaks that came up the same way Shikamaru's did. He woore the same clothes as Shikmaru did as a Gennin except black and red.

"Then your points will be reduced to zero and you and your teammates will leave."Said Ibiki.

"No duh! Then of course we'll take it!" Snapped Teka, who was Ino and Chouji's son. He had spikey bright brown hair and was chubby like Chouji, really a spitting image except for a part of his hair that came down in front. He wore the same as Chouji did as a Gennin.

"Yes, but if you take the question and fail....." Began Ibiki. "You will never be able to become a Chunnin. No second chances."

There was a loud gasp.

Nocto's face went white and his eyes widened.

Clancey was about to fall back out of her chair.

Dega took a deep breath and staredwide eyed.

Tino did nothing.

Higa jumped up out of his seat "That's not fair! People her have taken this exam before!"

Ibiki laughed "This is my year, my rules. I'll let you out though. If you guys are to scared to except the final question, then you can stop and beable to take the question next year, you'll just be taking your team with you."

One person raised there hand, then two and three. Soon six more teams had left.

Dega was rushing through his mind. 'Okay, we have to get the question right.'

For some reason, Nocto and Clancey slowly began to raise there hands at the same time and stood up.

Dega, Tino, Shinta and Higa were staring in shock.

Kita, Kata and Naki scoffed.

Clancey then put her hand in the pointing position and pointed to Ibiki. "You can't scare me! I will become a great ninja and I'm not letting some jerk like you stop me!Bring the question on!"

Nocto slammed his hand on the table "And I'm going to become a great hokage! All the way!"

Everyone was staring at the two. The shinobi that were atching the Gennin were kinda shocked.

"I'll ask one more time. Are you willing to let go off your dreeams if you get it wrong or are you going to leave while you have the chance?"

" Are you deaf?" Asked Clancey "I said I will become a great ninja! So bring on the question!"

"You aren't going to stop me from being Hokage!" Added Nocto.

'Well, no one else is going.Sixty left? More then I thought but of course there weren't many rookies this year.'Thought Ibiki. "Okay, for you remaining." Began Ibiki.

Clancey and Nocto were still standing, slowly leaning forward with every word.

"You all pass the first test! " Finished Ibiki.

"Yahoo!Yippee!" Exclaimed Clancey, jumping up and down. She soon sat back in her chair, smiling like an idiot.

Nocto was praticaly dancing.

Dega just let out a sigh.

Higa was smiling at his desk.

Shinta was smiling.

Nika was grinning intensly.

Melak was sitting at the table with a slight grin.

Teka was somewhat smiling.

"Wait." Said Kita.

"What about the tenth question?" Asked Kata.

"Choosing whether or not ot stay was the tenth question." Said Ibiki.

"Then the first nine were for nothing!?" Snapped Kita.

"No. They were to test your information gathering ability." Said Ibiki. "There will be many times when you will have to gather information at the risk of your own life.These questions could not posibly be ansewered by a gennin so most of you resorted to cheating to retain points."

"Yeah. Of course we could tell who was who!" Exclaimed Nocto.

"He didn't know at all." Mummbled Dega.

"Gathering information is more important then life on some missions." Ibiki took of his forehead protector to reveal scars, burns and screw holes. "In the battlefield, people will do anything to get information." He put his forehead protector back on."Important information in your hands can be a powerful weapon for that of your comrades and village. Remember that."

Everyone in the room nodded.

"But what is with the tenth question?" Asked Kata.

" The take it or leave it question. These were diffucult choices so if you didn't take it,you'd spend at leastanother year as a Gennin. If you took it and got it wrong, you would never be a chunin. It's a leap of faith." Said Ibiki
" If you did become chunnin and you got mission to steal some documents. The amount of ninja's and there abilities, unknown. Of course there could be traps. Do you accept or not? Because you don't want to die or get your comrades hurt....can you avoid these dangerous missions? No! No matter what the danger you cannot avoid these missions. The ability to be couragous and survive any hardship, that is what is needed to be a chunnin captain! People who can't put there destinies on the line,who cling to the uncertainty of the future and those who say 'There's always next year'....and walk away from there chance......Are pieces of trash! Who can only make cowardly choices and don't deserve to be chunnin! That's how I feel!"

Everyone was listening closely to this speech.

"Those of you who chose to take the tenth question, whichwas tough, answered it correctly." Continued Ibiki"Those who have made it through the entrance, the first test of the chunnin exam, I wish you luck."

"Oh yeah!" Exclaimed Clancey, from her seat.

"All the way!" Exclaimed Nocto.

Tino was staring up front, at Ibiki.

"That's great." Said Dega.

All of a sudden a huge black thing crashed through the window.

"Whaaa!" Yelled Clancey, who had been leaning back in her chair and fell back, slamming her head on the desk behind her and her feet sticking up in the air.

"Oh my god!" Said Higa, he looked over at Clancey.

"WHat the hell!?" Yelled one person.

"Were being attacked!" Yelled another.

"Is everyone alright!?" Yelled one more.

"What the hell is this!?" Exclaimed Nocto.

"It's a woman!" Added Dega.

Kunia were shooting out of the black thing and stuck into the cieling.

'This is getting old.' Thought Ibiki.

There was soon a big black sign that siad 'Test 2!'

"This is no time to be celebrating!" Said the woman who was in the black clothe.

Higa and a few other people were around a dazed Clancey, not paying attention to her.

"Is she okay?" Asked one.

"Yeah, just a bad bump." Said Higa.

"Anko. Good job, I think you knocked one of the gennin out." Said Ibiki, walking around the black clothe.

Anko looked over at him "Shut up."

"You have awful timing." Mummbled Ibiki.

Dega, Tino and Nocto were also around Clancey.

Clancey blinked a couple times. "What the bloody hell happened?" She asked, rubbing her head.

"A lady came crashing through the window and you fell backwards and hit your head." Said Higa.

"That was smart." Laughed Clancey, getting up.

"I am the examiner for the second test! Mitarashi Anko!" She yelled "Follow me!"

Everyone looked at her and was silent.

"This instructor reminds me of Clancey and Nocto......" Said TIno.

Dega nodded in agreement.

"You got better this time Ibiki!" said Anko "But there are still alot left!"

"We had some pretty....interesting one this year." Said Ibiki.

"Well, they'll be cut in half when I'm done with them!"

The tension in the room was strong again.

"No problem!" Said Clancey.

"Hit us with your best shot!" Added Nocto.

When everyone had left, Ibiki was going around, picking up the tests when he noticed something. On Nocto's test, half the ansewers were blank and on Clancey's test, part the ansewers were 'I don't know.'
'These are the ones who shouted at me......' Thought Ibiki, smiling.

"Welcome to the area for the scond test!" Said Anko.

There was a woods that was surronded by a fence that said 'Keep out! Danger!'

"This is arena forty four, also known as the forest of death!" Added Anko.
The second test begins. by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
As you all may have noticed, i finally thought of a catch phrase for Nocto^^
"Creepy......" Mummbled Nocto.

"The examiner is creepier then the forest." Whispered Clancey.

"This is going to be hard." Came a vioce from behind them.

Clancey was the first to turn around. "Dean!" She exclaimed, giving him a hug.

Dean didn't have a bowl cut, he had short black hair. He did have bushy brows and big black eyes. He wore an outfit similar to Lee's except it was black with red leg wraps. He had white bandages around his arms and hands.

"Hi Clancey! Long time no see." Said Dean.

Clancey let go of him and said "To long! Where the hell have you been?"

"Sensie Asuma is making us work." Replied Dean.

"Hey, who's bushy brows?" Asked Nocto.

Clancey punched him in the head "Don't call him that!" She snapped.

Dean was silent.

"Gai Sensei was brutal to me on our first misison." Laughed Clancey "We had to catch four cats and I got stuck with the vicious one!"

Dean chuckled slightly. "Ok, down to what I was going to ask you."

"What is it?" Asked Clancey.

"Do you think you can help me with getting Kita, Kata or Naki to go on a date with me?" Asked Dean in a whisper.

Clancey was silent.

Nocto and Dega were behind here, trying to warn Dean to run. 'Run!' the said with their lips. Dean didn't get it.

Clancey's hand slowly turned into a fist and she punched Dean in the head, really hard. She turned around and stood beside Tino, her arms crossed.

"You will soon find out why this is called the forest of death." Said Anko.

"It doesn't look that scary." Said Clancey.

Tino nodded in agreement.

Dean was recovering from the punch. "Hey! What was that for?" He asked.

"Um.....Clancey, Kita, Kata and Naki don't exactly get along." Said Dega.

"In general they hate eachother." Added Nocto, putting it bluntly.

"Now, befor the test, I have a few things to pass out." Said Anko, taking out a bundle of papers.

"What are they?" Asked Dega.

"Agreement forms!" Replied Anko "People will die so, you gotta sign these or I'll be held responsible!"

"What!?" Exclaimed, Kita, Kata and Naki, at the same time. The three were surrounded by a group of boys.

"I'll explain the second test, then singh the forms and go to the booth in teams to be registered." Said Anko.

"Can you make it short?" Asked Clancey "I wanna go in andget the party started!"

"All the way!" Exclaimed Nocto.

Anko chuckled and threw a kunia at Clancey and Nocto.

Nocto was cutin the arm but Clancey bentbackwards and put her hands on the ground, dodging hers.

"Ha! You'll have to do better then that!" Laughed Clancey, then her legs let out under her and she fell down. A heavy wieght was on her stomach.

Anko was standing beside her with her foot on Clancey's stomah and she licked Nocto's arm. "These kinds of gennin are always the first ot die!" Sne said "Spraying lushis red blood."

"Now that is creepy." Whispered Tino.

Nocto was shivering.

Everyone was staring.

"Um......I'll passout the sheets." Said Kita, going up and taking them. She stuck her tongue out a Clancey.

"No good goody goody." Mummbled Clancey.

"Okay, I'll put it simply. This is the ultimate survival test." Said Anko.

'That shouldn't be a problem.' Thought Dega 'We have two great survival experts.' He looked over at Tino and Clancey.

"First I'll explain the arena, where the test will take place. Around this arena are fort four locked gates. Forest, river and a tower in the middle. From the gates to the tower is ten km."Explained Anko "During the survival, you will be asked to complete a task.A no rule scroll battle."

"Scroll battle?" Said Clancey, still under Anko's foot.

"Yes. You will fight to obtain these two scrolls." She held out two scrolls "Heaven and earth. Half, 10, will get the heaven scroll. There are sixty of you, meaning twenty teams remaining. The other half will have the earth scroll. You must get to the towerwith both scrolls."

"Easy enough." Said Melak.

"You will have five days." Said Anko.

"No way!" Exclaimed Naki.

"What about food!?" Added Teka.

"Your on your own. The forest is full of food along with posionus plants and insects, and man-eating beasts. As the days go on, the goal will get harder to obtaian. There are tons of enemies so you won't be getting much sleep." Said Anko. "So not only will some fail by losing the scrolls but some will die."

Everyone was silent when they heard this.

"Now! What will disqualify you!" Said Anko "One, if you fail to make it to the tower! with both scrolls within' the time limit! Two if one ofyour teammates die or are killed. As a rule you cannot quit in the middle. You will be in the forest for exactly five days.One more thing! No looking at the scroll untilyou get to the tower."

"What happens if you do?" Asled Higa.

"That's a surprise for those who do it!" Teased Anko. "A chunnin will be asked to handle the classified information to test your trustworthyness. Now trade your three forms in for a scroll.Then choose a gate to enter from.One more thing, some advice. Don't die."

When they went into the booth they got the heaven scroll.

"Okay, who are we going to give it to?" asked Dega, the team huddled up into a small group.

"It should be the best detector." Whispered Tino.

"That would mean Clancey or Dega." Added Nocto.

"Let Dega take it." Whispered Clancey "Let's start from gate forty four."

Everyone nodded and went to gate forty four, no one else was there.

At gate twenty two was Nika, Kita and Kata.

"Let's go after a weak team!" Laughed Naki.

"Yeah! Like the team doggy girl is on!" Laughed Kita.

Kata nodded in agreement.

At gate thirteen was a team of sand nin.

"Okay, Rey you have the scroll." Said Melak.

Rey nodded, being very quiet.

"Sanka, you are the one to get food." Added Melak.

Sanka was the boy who had to go to the bathroom in the first test.

At gate one was Higa, Shinta and Zin.

"Let's do our best everyone!" Said Shinta.

Zin and Higa nodded.

At gate twenty one was Teka, Sema and Dean.

"We'll do great!" Said Dean.

"This is going to be boring." Mummbled Sema.

Teka was getting in his last chance at eating chips.

"Okay! Everyone get ready to go in! We will start in thirty minutes!" Said Anko.

The instructor that Clancey, Dega, Nocto and Tino got had a swollen nose.

"Is this guy going to be every where!?" Asked Clancey, out loud.

"I think so." Replied Dega.

"That makes me feel better." mummbled Clancey.

"Okay, first of all. You all know the rules. So do your best." Said the instructor.

Everyone nodded.

"Um.....you don't happen to be the guy I punched in the nose?" Asked Clancey, cautiously.

The instructor looked at her. "Yes I am." He replied.

"Um......yeah......sorry bout that but you shouldn't be taking other people's dogs." Said Clancey.

"The second test of the chunnin exam begins now!" Yelled Anko.

Everyone dashed into the forest.

"Let's do this! All the way!" Yelled Nocto.
In the forest. by Demonflare13
Clancey, Dega, Nocto and Tino had been in the forest of death for about forty five minutes.

"I gotta go......" Said Nocto.

Dega turned around and faced him, being the angreist he has ever been "Nocto! You've been saying that for the past twenty minutes! If you gotta go, go!

Nocto was taken aback and nodded in fear. He ran to a tree.

"Go behind the tree!" snapped Dega "Show some manners!There is a girl!"

Clancey just shrugged. "I don't really give a damn.....I'll just turn around." She turned around. As she did so, there was a russling in a bush. Kirko barked and Clancey nodded. She looked over at Tino, who took out a kunia and threw it into the bush.

Kita and Kata all jumped up. "You were trieing to kill us!" Snapped the two.

Dega turned around to face the girls.

"It is called the forest of death." Replied Tino, bluntly.

"Give us your scroll!" Yelled Kita.

Nocto came back. "Yeah,just give them the scroll." He said, a smirk on his face.

Clancey,Dega and Tino were staring at him.

Clancey cracked her knuckles and punched Nocto in the face. Tino and Dega were still staring.

"What was that for?" Asked Nocto.

Clancey grabbed the collar of nocto's jacket and held him to the ground "Naki! Get out!" She snapped. "I can smell you in the tree over there!" Clancey pointed to the tree Nocto had went behind "And, I can also smell ink in the tree." She whispered.

Nocto's eyes widened. Hemade a hand sinhg and went limp.

"Tino! Tree now!" Said Clancey, quickly.

Tino jumped into the tree.

Kita and Kata couldn't believe what had just happened.

TIno came back with Naki's limp body in one hand and the scroll in the other. "We can't use it." He said, and threw Naki and the scroll at Kita and Kata.

"To bad." Said Dega. "How do we get Nocto awake?"

Clancey was ignoring this. "Still want our scroll?" She asked, menacingly, slowly advancing on Kita, Kata and Naki.

Kita and Kata went wide eyed and grabbed Naki. They ran away.

Dega jaw was hanging down. "What the?"

"I wanted to scare them!" Said Clancey, grinning.

"Back to nocto, how do we get him up?" Asked Dega.

"I planned for this." Said Tino,he coughed. "Nocto! Ramen!" He sounded just like Naruto.

Clancey and Dega were staring, there jaws hanging and there eyes wide. Nocto instantly jumped up.

"How did you do that without the transformation jutsu!?" Asked Clancey.

"I transformed my vocal cords and mouth." Replied Tino.

"We are a mega team!" Said Clancey.

Nocto blinked "Ramen?" Everyone shook their head. Nocto sighed and got up.

"We have a good tracker, a great look out, a genious and a powerful ramen nut!" Said Clancey.

"I hope you mean future hokage." Said Nocto.

_______________________________________

During the exams, Tsunade was holding a meeting.

"Okay, as you may know. I am getting to old for this hokage shit." She said "I have thoughtlong and hard on a replacement."

Everyone tensed their ears, waiting to hear one name, they all knew.

"The sixth hokage will be Uzumaki, Naruto." Ended Tsunade.

Everyone cheered for Naruto as he went up with Tsunade, smiling he gaveher a hug "Thank you, grandma Tsunade." He said.
_____________________________________

"I can't believe that happened!" Snarled Kita. "Our plan was ingenius!"

"We didn't account on Clancey's scent of smell though....." Mummbled Kata.

"What if she was the one we took over?" Asked Naki "Even if they do have the same scroll as us, we can use her to get other scrolls."

"Yeah, but with Kirko, Nocto, Tino and Dega around, hey would find out in know time." Replied Kita.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"okay, we should split up." Said Sema. "It's so annoying being here....I wanna finish it quickly."

'The pig and lazy one....' Thought Dean "I think Teka should findsome food."

Teka was moping, he lifted up his head at the word 'food'. "I can do that!"

"I'll go with him, to help get water also." Said Sema. "Dean, you see if you can find a weak team, or a good spot to steak out."

Dean nodded. He took out a kunia and jabbed it into a tree. "Meet back here in an hour."
---------------------------------------------------------------
Melak was leading the sand nin, she had long brownish blonde hair and was offten considered the leader of the team, she carried a red tinted fan around with her. "Okay, we should stick close."

"If we stick close, it's less likely we'll be attacked." Said Rey.

"If we are attacked, we kill 'em?" Asked Sanka.

"Basically." Said Melak, "But check what scroll they have first, if they don't have the scroll we need, it's no point in waisting our time."

Everyone nodded.

A vioce pounded in Rey's head. 'Killing time!' It said. 'No.' thought Rey.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nocto and Dega were staying in the back of the group, whispering.
"Clancey, back there she was scary." Whispered Nocto.
"I know." Replied Dega.
"She fricken murdered my jaw." Nocto rubbed a sore spot.
"I know! I thouhgt she was going to crack!"

Tino and Clancey stopped. "I can hear you, ya know." Said Clancey.

Nocto and Dega almost turned to stone.

Clancey's back wa still turned. 'I love this!' She thought, giddly.

Tino chuckled lightly, like he was able to feel what Clancey was. "I can here water." He said.

"Excllent!" Said Clancey, turning around "Who's hungry?"

Nocto and Dega raised there hands.

"Let's go fishing then!" exclaimed Clancey.

The four soon found a stream. Clancey took off her jacket and had a tan t-shirt underneath with a fang on it. She nelt down by the stream and watched for fish. Nocto was smiling mischeviously, Dega was shaking his head. Nocto went up behind Clancey and kicked her in.

"Ahh!"Exclaimed Clancey as she fell. She swam up to the surface with a fish in her mouth.

Nocto was laughing. "Ha! You should have saw your face!"

Dega was trieng not to laugh.

Tino was treing to make a fishing pole.

Clancey swam to shore and put the fish on the land, she then grabbed Nocto's jacket and pulled him in also. The two were laughing.

"Okay! One down three two go!" Said Clancey, as Nocto got out. She dove back down under the water and came up with another fish.

Tino had formed a fishing pole and was sitting beside the stream with it in the water, after three minutes he caught something and pulled up a fish. "Very good."

When Clancey was coming up with the last one, she felt a throbbing pain in her arm. She looked at it and saw a snake on it, she shook it away. 'Bastard.' She thought, coming to the surface.

"Okay, I'll get the fire started." Said Dega, piling some twigs in a bundle.

"I'll help." Said Nocto, coming over.

"I'll be back in a minute." Said Clancey, grabbing her jacket and going behind a tree. She came back with her jacket on and a wet t-shirt, not giving anyone a chance to notcie her arm.

During that time, Tino caught another fish.
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Kiba, did you ever tell Clancey what hapened to her mother?" Asked Shino. he and Kiba were walking around the village.

Kiba shook his head "Think I should?"

Shino nodded. "I told tino what happened to his."

"That's not as bad as what happened to Clancey's though." Replied Kiba.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

When night came, after continuas trial and fails, Nocto and Dega got a fire going and all four where eating there fish.

Clancey ate about half of hers in one bite. "Yum!"

Tino was nibbling on his, as was dega and Nocto was staring at his.

"Come on Nocto! It's good!" Said Clancey.

Kirko had already eaten his and was staring at Nocto's.

Nocto looked at him and said "This is mine."
------------------------------------------------------------------
Naki, Kita and Kata weren't so lucky, they hadn't been able to get anything except for a few berries.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dean, Sema and Teka had gotten a couple birds and had plucked and roasted them over a fire.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Higa, Shinta and Zin happened to be at the same river, except farther up and on the opposite side.
what happens in the forest by Demonflare13
Clancey was the first to awake the next morning. "Hmm........Kinda foggy." She said, blinking. "Okay guys, early gennin get the scrool." She yawned, strechting.

Dega slowly got up and looked at Clancey "It's still somewhat dark though." He said.

"It's dawn." Said Clancey.

Tino was already standing up.

Nocto slowly got up "How can you tell?" He said, his eyes still closed.

"If you open your eyes you would be able to tell." Replied Clancey.

Nocto sighed and got up, along with Dega.

Clancey was gritting her teeth, her arm was throbbing.

"Are you okay?" Asked Tino, looking at her.

Clancey nodded and grinned.

Dega secretly used byakugan and looked at her arm. He saw a bite mark and an odd black one the appeared to be a fang mark.

"Okay, well let's get a move on then!" Said CLancey, enthusiastically, as she began to walk into the forest.

"She's hiding something." Whispered Dega.

"Hey! A leader without followers is no leader at all!" Said Clancey, looking back..

Nocto ran up beside her, followed by TIno and Dega.
----------------------------------------------------------

Dean's team was doing good, they had once again split up.

Dean was jumping through the trees, looking for a team when he saw a supicious person walking through the forest. This person didn't have a headband, had short black hair about shoulder length and pale skin. Dean decided to follow him, quietly.

After a few moments of walking, the strange person met up with Tino, Dega, Nocto and Clancey.
______________________________________
The strange person smiled.

"Hey, who the hell is this guy?!" Asked Nocto, quickly.

"Your worst nightmare." Replied the person, he snapped his fingers.

Clancey's eyes widened and she fell to the ground. "Gah!" She grabbed her arm.

"Clancey!" Exclaimed Dega"I knew that mark was suspicious!"

"What mark?" Asked Tino.

"She had a bite mark and a fang like mark on her arm." Said Dega.

"Compliments of Ocharo. Spawn of Orochimaru." He said.

Dean watched from top of a tree. He jumped down behind Ocharo and kicked him in the back.

"kohona's sexy devil will not let you hurt his freind." Said Dean.

"To late for that." Laughed Ocharo, disappearing.

"Is she okay?" Asked Dean, walking over to Clancey. TIno and Dega had crouched beside her and rolled up her jacket.

"Nocto, did your dad ever tell you anything about this?" Asked Dega.

Nocto shook his head. "I can't remember him ever telling me about this."

"I'll go back to my team then." Said Dean "I refuse to take your scroll." With that, he jumped off.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Teka and Sema were waiting for him. "Where were you?" Asked Sema.

Dean shrugged "Looking for a scroll."

Teka nodded.

Sema just looked at Dean.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"We gotta keep moving." Said Tino "Who's going to carry her?"

Dega and Nocto looked at eachother. Nocto pulled out three blades of grass. "Who ever gets the smallest carries her."

Tino took the first one. It was really long.

Dega took the second one. It was short.

The last one was what Nocto had, it was shorter then TIno's but bigger then Dega's.

Dega nodded and put Clancey on his back and the three began to walk.

"What happened to her anyways?" Asked Nocto.

Dega shrugged. "Some form of bite or something."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay guys, we're doing good." Said Higa. "We still have two and a half days left."

"Wonder how the other teams are doing." Said Shinta.

Just as she said that, team gai came out of the trees.

"Ah shit." Said Nocto, quickly and loudly.

"Thanks. I'm glad your excited to see your older brother." Mummbled Higa.

"Ung......." Groaned Clancey.

"Is she okay?" Asked Zin.

Nocto shrugged and Dega shook his head, Tino was just carrieing Kirko.

Shinta looked at Clancey "It looks as though she is unconcious."

"Great oberservation!" Said Nocto, sarcastically.

"Hey! Don't get made at her!" Snapped Dega, glaring at Nocto.

"Well she kinda stated the obvious!"

"As I was saying, she has probably been bitten by something." Continued Shinta.

Dega nodded.

Kirko was trieing to get out of Tino's grasp, he was worried about his owner.

"I didn't know that you knew anything about medical stuff." Said Zin.

Shinta was kinda shocked "I have been traiged by my mother." Said Shinta, annoyed. "Okay, back to this, can I see where she has been bitten?"

Dega nodded. He set Clancey down and rolled up her sleeve.

Kirko bit Tino, he was pissing him off, and went over to Clancey.

"Hmmmm......It seems to be a snake bite.But what is this mark?" Said Shinta, pointing to the fang shaped mark.

Dega, Nocto and TIno shrugged. Tino was rubbing his hand.

Higa and Zin were staring at the mark. "We gotta go, now."Said Zin, grabbing Shinta and dragging her away, followed by Higa.

"They know something." Said Tino 'I wish she had healed my hand.....'
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is it really that?" Asked Shinta "A curse mark?"

"It could be." Said Zin "We gotta be careful. I was told by my mom and dad about them."

"Yeah, and my dad told me what can happen to the person who has it." Added Higa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay." Said Dega, as him, Tino and Nocto walked through the forest. "We gotta get a scroll soon."

"I agree." Said Nocto "But we can't be dragging Clancey everywhere, we have to let her wake up."

"Not if we split into two groups. Two of us can go look for a scroll why the other two stay behind and rest." Said TIno.

"Well, let's stop and split up here." Said Dega "Who will stay back with Clancey because it's not going to be me."

TIno and Nocto looked at eachother "Best two out of three?" Said Nocto, Tino nodded and they started playing rock, paper, scissors.

-----------------3 games later-------------------------

"Ok, see you Tino." Said Nocto, going into the forest with Dega.

Tino sat against a tree, the one next to Clancey. "You cause so much trouble." He mummbled.

Kirko was laying beside Clancey and looked up at Tino. "Bark!*Shush!*"

Tino didn't under stand and sighed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dega, do you see anything?" Asked Nocto, looking around. Deg a shook his head.

"Hey! How about them?" Asked Nocto, stopping and looking at some leaf ninja.

"They look good." Said Dega, "Let's go in with ca-"

"Hey you!" Yelled Nocto, jumping out of the tree "Gimme' your scroll!"

The team looked at him and began to laugh " A little twerp like you is going to take our scroll? Ha!"

Dega jumped down beside Nocto "Idiot."
stays in the forest by Demonflare13
While Clancey was out, she was dreaming of her past.

--------------------------------------------

Clancey was four and curled up infront of a grave that said 'Here lies Maya Inuzuka, Mother to Riko and Clancey Inuzuka, wife to Kiba Inuzuka.' Tears were streaming down Clancey's face and her nose was running. It was night time. As the night progressed, Clancey soon cried herself to sleep by the grave.

"Dad! I found her!" Came a vioce.

Clancey blinked slightly and got up, she looked around and saw two figures approaching her. She ran behind the gravestone in fear.

"It's okay, sis." Came the vioce again.

Clancey poked her head over the gravestone and saw a boy around the age of fifteen. He had crazy spikey brown hair that was covered by a grey hat with black fur around the edges. He had red markings on his face and a large dog.

"Oh.....Hi Riko, Katana." Said Clancey, quietly, walking around the gravestone.

"What are you doing way out here at night?" Asked Riko, bending down infront of her.

Clancey sniffed a little and began to tear up. She quickly rubbed her eyes with a sleeve from her oversized jacket. "I wanted to see mommy........."

Riko smiled and picked her up. "I'm sure that mom is very glad that you came but your to young to be out this late."

Kiba came running up to them with Akamaru. "What the hell are you doing out this late young lady!?" He asked, panting.

"I-I........I wanted to see mommy.....I haven't visted her in a long time." Replied Clancey, she then yawned tierdly.

"I'll take her home." Said Riko, walking away with Katana, his dog following him.
___________________________________

Tino was examining some bugs he had found crawling around. "Hmm.....poisinous."

________________________________________

"Come on Dega! Let's pound these morons into the dust!" Exclaimed Nocto.

Dega looked at each person. "Okay, the one on the far left has the scroll." He whispered to Nocto.

"Let's kill them." Said on of the people. "There only rookies. This should be easy."

That annoyed Nocto. "Multi- shadow clone jutsu!" He said and ten other Nocto's appeared, all of them using byakugan.

"Let's do this." Said one of the guys. They all jumped into the trees.

Dega jumped followed them and soon tripped one of them but it wasn't the person with the scroll.

Nocto was back on the ground and all his clones were looking around.

Dega jumped down beside them and said " Ican't find them."

Nocto looked at Dega for a few moments and punched him in the face. "What the hell!?" Yelled Dega.

"Your not dega!" Yelled one of the clones.
"If you were Dega, your byakugan woulkd be activated!" Yelled another.

Dega laughed and was surrounded by smoke, all the Nocto's jumped in and began to attack him. When the smoke cleared, Dega was gone and there wer eonly Nocto's left. "Okay, there are two many of us." Said The real nocto "All the clones! Line up!"

the clones did as told. Nocto stared at each of them then pointed ot the last one. "You are......real."

THe clone nodded and wlaked up beside Nocto, who looked over at him and tackled him. "I thouhgt you said I was real!" It yelled.

"I lied!" Replied Nocto, punching the guy.

The real Dega jumped down and said "I couldn't catch them." He then noticed Nocto punching one of the people. "That's the one with a scroll!" Exclaimed Dega.

Nocto looked through the person's pocket and took out a scroll. "Yes! It's the one we need!" He exclaimed "With two days to spare! Let's go back to Tino and CLancey."
____________________________________
Tino had collected some edible berries and he looked over at Kirko and Clancey "Will she be up soon?"

Kirko looked at him "Bark arf.*I dunno.*"

Clancey was still dreaming.
_____________________________________

Riko had taken the long way home and Clancey was riding on Katana. "Riko, why did mom have to die?" She asked.

Riko looked down at her and smiled sweetly. "Everyone dies eventually. It's the way of life."

Clancey sighed and nodded and fell asleep.

-Two years later-

Clancey was running around the house. "Riko! Riko! Guess what!" She exclaimed.

Riko was downstairs, drinking some coffee. "Yes?What is it?"

"I'll be starting at the academy soon!" Exclaimed Clancey "Then, when I get really strong dad is going to get me a dog! Like katana and Akamaru!"

Riko smiled "What are you going to name your dog?"

"Kirko!" Exclaimed Clancey "When I grow up I am going to be the strongest Inuzuka ever!The strongest and smartest!"

"What about prettiest?" Asked Riko.

"As long as I am strong and smart I don't care about how pretty I am! I don't want to become like the clones."

Riko laughed. "Don't pay any attention to the two uchiha girls. There just jealous because your cooler then they are."

"Anywho, will you come to the opening ceremony?" Asked Clancey, smiling happily.

"If I'm not busy, definetly!" Replied Riko.
_______________________________________

Dega and Nocto soon returned. "How is everything going here?" Asked Nocto looking around.

Tino had gotten his spiders to make a web hammock for him. "Everything is going fine." he replied.

Dega and Nocto were staring at Tino. "Well we got another scroll." Said Dega.

"That's good." Repleid Tino, getting out of his hammock.

"Any change in Clancey?" Asked Nocto.

Tino shook his head "She's been out the whole time."

Kirko looked at them "Bark, arf. Woof.*She's dreaming*"

"And I can't understand a thing he's saying." Added Tino.

"Only Clancey and her dad can." Replied Nocto.
_____________________________________

It was the first day at the academy and the opening ceremony was beginning. Clancey was looking around exclitedly, she had seen Kiba and Akamaru but not Riko and Katana.

When the ceremony was over, she went over to Kiba "Dad, where is Riko?" She asked.

"He had to go on an important mission." Replied Kiba "He wanted to come but it was urgent."

Clancey nodded, sadly."I understand."

"He'll be back soon." Replied Kiba.
______________________________________

"Those punks look pretty easy." Said a girl. She had wavy black hair and was wearing a sound village headband.

"Should we get them, Figa?" Asked a boy who had a buzzcut.

"Them seem sutible, Pakar." Came the last vioce of a boy who was covered in bandages and wore a cloak .

"Let's go then, Scall, Pakar." Said Figa and jumped down from the tree infront of Dega, Nocto and Tino.

"Hello there little peoples." Said Scall. "Give us your scroll."

"Or better yet, give it to us!" Came Kita's vioce as she, Kata and Naki jumped down from a tree.

"Great.....were surrounded." Said Dega.He, Nocto and Tino were all back to back.

Clancey was still out.
___________________________________

Clancey was now nine and waiting by the village entrance.

"Still waiting for Riko?" Asked a shinobi who was passing by. Clancey looked at him and nodded.

Soon a shinobi began to approach the village. Clancey sniffed the air "Riko!?" She exclaimed, jumping up and looking through the gates. Riko wasn't there it was just another shinobi. He walked slowly through the village, it was someone from Riko's team.
______________________________________

Figa took a few steps forward. "Just give us your scroll and no one gets hurt." She said kindly.

"No!" Snapped Nocto "You are not getting our scroll!"

"Then give it to us!" Snapped Naki.

"What part of 'no' do you people not understand?" Asked Tino.
_______________________________________

The shinobi looked at Clancey. "Riko isn't coming back." He said.

"What!?" asked Clancey "But I can smell him!"

The shinobi took out Riko's hat and handed it to Clancey. "He told me to run." Said the shinobi "He threw me his hat and said 'give it to my sister and tell her to put it on when she becomes strong.'"

Clancey took the hat and began staring at it. She ran back to her house, clutching it and crying.
____________________________________

Scall took out a blade, along with Figa and Pakar. "Give us the damn scroll." She said, threateningly.

"Six against three? That's not very fair!" Came a vioce and Higa came jumping from the tree, followed by Zin and Shinta. "I preffer these odds."

"Thanks dude." Said Nocto.

"No problem." Replied Higa.

"Your our allies so, we may as well help you." Added Zin.

"Okay well let's just get these guys away." Said Dega.

"okay, we're gonna take that scroll the hard way." Said Pakar. They three began to advance on them quickly.

Naki, Kita and Kata all took out some kunia. "Zin, move." Said Kita.

"No." Replied Zin "I can protect my friends." As he said that, Figa kicked him in the back of the head and he barrelled into Kita and Kata.

Naki looked at Clancey and began to look through her bag. "Damn, nothing in her but dog treats and an old hat."

Kirko began to growl and bit Naki in the hand. "Ah! You little bastard!" Yelled Naki.

Pakar had Nocto on the ground with a sword to his throat "Now give us your scroll!"

Clancey's eyes opened and she tackled Pakar. "Stay away from my friend!" She snapped, her teeth gritting. Her nails had grown into dark purple claws and she had black markings on the right side of her body. She slammed Pakar into a tree and threw him to the ground. She was about to throw a kunia at him when she was tackled by five people.

Tino, Dega, Nocto, Zin and Higa had all tackled her and she was under them all on the ground. "Can't.....breath!" Mummbled Clancey.

"Your not going to go nuts again?" asked Zin.

"What?" Asked Clancey "No! Just get off of me!"

Everyone got off of her. Kita, Naki, Kata and the other three had fled.

Clancey got up and looked around.Kirko came running up to her. "Bark! BArk!*our alright!*"

"I'm fine." Replied Clancey. She looked at where her bag had been and noticed that all her stuff was sprawled on the ground. "Who the hell was in my bag!?" She snapped.

"Arf.*Naki*"

"That wench is going to die." Muttered Clancey as she began to pick up her dog treats. When she got to the hat she stared at it and thought 'I think that I am strong enough to wear this now....' Instead of putting it back, she put it on."Okay, so what happened when I was asleep?"

Nocto and Dega were staring in shock, along with Shinta.

"We better go." Said Zin. Higa and Shinta nodded and walked away with ZIn.

"So?? Tell me what I missed." Said Clancey.

"We got another scroll and now we only have to get to the tower." Said Tino.

Clancey nodded. "Very good." She said.
_____________________________________

A few other teams had already made it to the tower. Rey, Sanka and Melak did, as did another team.
______________________________________

"Okay, let's go to the tower!" Said Nocto.

The four began to walk.

"So, what's up with the hat, Clancey?" Asked Dega.

"it was my bro's." Replied Clancey. "Anyways, we shouldn't tell anyone about what just happened. If we do I may not be able to go to the next round!"

"Basically, what happend in the forest stays in the forest." Said Tino.

"Exactly!"Exclaimed Clancey.

"It'll be night soon. Let's crash here for the night." Said Dega, sitting down.

"I'll sit first watch!" Exclaimed Clancey, as everyone else got ready to go to sleep.

"You sure?" Asked Nocto, Clancey replied with a nod. Her and Kirko were sitting side by side and Clancey was looking at the hat, remembering things.

------------------------------next morning----------------------

Dega, Nocto and Tino all woke up with a yawn, Clancey had been up all night. "Jeeze, you could have woken one of us." Said Dega, stretching "You didn't need to stay up all night.

Clancey shrugged "Wasn't tierd." She replied "We're close to the tower. I checked, it's about a mile or so that way." She pointed into the trees. The four began to walk, Kirko was sitting on Clancey's head.

After about an hour they finally made it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

During the night, more teams had made it to the tower. Higa, Shinta, Zin, Dean, Sema and Teka had all made it.
_____________________________________

"Okay, we can open the scrolls now. Who wants to do it?" Asked Tino as they walked into the tower.

"I'll open the heaven scroll!" Exclaimed Clancey.

"I can open the earth scroll!" Excliamed Nocto.

The four stood around the scrolls as Nocto and Clancey slowly opened them. Smoke came out of them and Clancey and Nocto dropped them quickly, the shape of a body was in the smoke.
Beginning of round 3 by Demonflare13
"Jeeze! Enough smoke?" Asked Clancey as she was surrounded by it. She waved her hands trieng to move it away.

"Can't see a thing!" Said Nocto.

"Activate your byakugan then!" Snapped Dega.

Tino was the only one who wasn't talking, he was just standing where he had been standing when the scroll was opened.

"Calm down!" Snapped a vioce. The smoke slowly began to clear and the swollen nosed shinobi appeared.

"Not him again!" Yelled Clancey.

"I think he's stalking you." Said Nocto.

"Nah. I'm just messing with you." Laughed the shinobi as he turned into Konohamaru.

"Sensei!" Said Dega happily.

Clancey sighed in relief. "Why do all our sensei's torcher me?" Dega and Nocto shrugged.

"Anyways, I'm glad that you four made it out of the forest." Said Konohamaru.

"Didn't you think we would?" Asked Tino.

"If you want the truth, for your team it was a hundred to one. Us shinobi did a bet,Tsunade arranged it before she retired." Laughed Konohamaru.

"You guys are so mean." Said Nocto and Dega.

"Wait, who is the new hokage?" Asked Tino.

"Naruto of course." Replied Konohamaru.

"Did anyone bet on us?" Asked Clancey, wide eyed.

"Um......Guy, Kiba, Negi and Naruto." Said Konohamaru.

"What about you?" Asked Clancey "Who did you bet on?"

"Um........" Konohamaru smiled "I betted for no one."

Nocto, Dega and Clancey were all staring at him. Kirko was munching on some treats and Tino was silent.

"Anywho, let's get out of here. The next team wil be arriving soon." Said Konohamaru. "Look, there they are now."

Kita, Kata and Naki walked into the tower. They looked around. "They beat us here." Said Kita, seeing Clancey, Dega, Nocto and Tino.

Clancey glared at them. "You better hope that we don't meet in battle Naki, because if we do, your going down!" She snapped.

Naki, Kita and Kata all went to a different place in the tower.

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Konohamaru.

"Naki went through her bag and threw all of it's contense everywhere, including that hat which is important to her." Said Tino.

"Anyways, let's go. Guy said that he'll buy you guys ramen if you come out of the forest." Said Konohamaru.

Nocto's eyes lit up. "Yeah!"


--------------After they got back-------------------------

Nocto, Tino, Dega, Clancey and Guy were all sitting at the table at the ramen place. "So, what all happened in the forest?" Asked Guy.

" Well, we fought a whole bunch of people." Began Nocto "Clancey was bi-" Before he could finish, Clancey punched him in the head. "I mean Clancey was a big help." Said Nocto, quickly.

Guy was staring at them, convinced that they wer lieing. "What are you hiding?" He asked.

"Nothing!" Replied Clancey, quickly, maybe too quickly.

"It was nothing!" Added Dega "Just a slip of the tongue."

Guy sighed "Anywho, the next round is about to begin, hop to it." He gave them all a thumbs up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay. I am your instructor for this portion of the exams." Said Naruto, who was standing at the front of the room. "This is the arena were all the first rounds will be. The rules are simple, you fight till oneof you is: Knocked out, forefit, or you get stopped."

Clancey and Nocto could hardly keep still. 'Hurry up! Hurry up!' They both thought.


"All of youdraw a number from the bag that is going around." Ended Naruto.

Everyone drew a number.
When all the numbers had been drawn, a tournament was made up byIruka who was with Naruto. "Okay. The first match begins now. It is against.....Inuzuka Clancey and Akimichi Naki."

Clancey smiled like a maniac and looked at Naki, who was on the other side of the room. "Payback time...." She chuckled.

Dega and Nocto were staringat her. "Remind me never to get her mad." Whispered Nocto.

Naki was looking at Clancey "Shit......" She said.

"Everyone, clear out." Said Iruka, you can watch from there." He pointed to the second level.

"Hey, Tino take Kirko kay?" Said Clancey, walking over to Tino, holding Kirko. "I don't need him for this fight."

Tino nodded and took Kirko.

When everyone was up on the second level, Clancey and Naki were one opposite sides of the arena. "Okay. Ready? Begin!" Said Naruto, jumping to the second level.

"Heheheh." Laughed Clancey "Four legged technique." She got down on all fours and began to circle Naki. "Feelin' lucky?"

Naki watched Clancey closely. "Mind transfer jutsu." She finally said.

You could hear Kita and Kata from the second level "No!"

Clancey moved out of the way. "I don't know how you ever passed the second part of the exam." Said Clancey.

Naki was silent, waiting for her mind to return to her body.

"Fang over fang." Said Clancey, burrowing into the ground. 'Gah! It burns!' She thought.

"Naki is screwed." Said Tino, Dega and Nocto nodded.

"In this round I think almost everyone placed their money on her." Said Guy. "I'm not shocked."

Clancey blasted out of the ground, underneath Naki and sent her into the air. 'Gotta end this, now.' She thought as she jumped into the air and grabbed Naki's ankels. "This teaches don't mess with my stuff!" As they approached the ground, Clancey flung Naki to the ground and used Fang over fang.

"This battle is over." Said Naruto, jumping down. "Winner is Inuzuka Clancey."

"Yahoo!" Yelled Clancey, putting her arms up.

"Go Clancey!" Yelled Nocto.

"Wait to go!" Added Dega.

Higa was clapping, along with Shinta and Zin.

Kakashi looked over at Guy who gave him a smile and thumbs up.

Kurinea went down with Naki.

Asuma was smoking his cigarrette.

The medical nin came out and put Naki on a stretcher. "That was no challenge!" Laughed Clancey. 'Ow! It is killing me!' she then thought,cringing slightly.

Kakashi teleported down to Clancey "Good battle, now come with me." He said, grabbing her by the hood and dragging her away.

Clancey was struggling. She looked up at Guy, who came down. "What's the matter?" He asked.

Kakashi pulled up Clancey's sleeve. "I feel like a doll." Mummbled Clancey.

"What the hell?" Asked Gai "Is it?"

Kakashi Nodded.

Everyone was staring at the three.

Naruto walked over to them. "What is the problem?"

"There molesting me." Said Clancey,quickly.

Guy and Kakashi looked at Clancey. "No!" They both yelled. "She has a curse mark." Whispered Kakashi, more quietly. "Zin told me."

Naruto nodded. "Going to seal it?" It was kakashi's turn to nod. "Do it quickly then, we don't need a fuss brewing."Naruto then walked away.

"I'll scream rape.......If you don't let me go and let me walk." Said Clancey.

"You will do no such thing!" Snapped Gai.

Kakashi let Clancey go and said "Follow me."

Clancey sighed "Fine." And walked behind him. Kirko jumped down and followed.

"Hey, where's clancey going?" Asked Nocto, who was behind Guy with Dega and Tino.

"She just had to talk with kakashi." Replied Guy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Next up is, Dean, against Pakar!" Said Naruto.

Dean jumped down "Kohona's sexy devil will not lose!"

Pakar jumped down on the other side. "This won't take long."

"Ready? Begin." Said Naruto.

Pakar took out his blade. "Your going down bushy."

Dean twitched "Bushy? I wouldn't be insulting someone who is going to kick your ass!"

Pakar laughed and ran for Dean. Dean jumped in the air and took off his weights, holding them in the air. "Do you think you could lift your sword with these on it?" He asked and moved so fast that barely even the sharingan could see. When Dean was visible again, Pakar's sword had both of the wieght holders on it. "What the?" Exclaimed Pakar as he sword smashed into the ground.

"Heheh! Heavier then they look!" exclaimed Dean.

There was a big gasp from everyone in the room, except for the sensies and Naruto.

"Okay! Primary lotus!" Exclaimed Dean. He kicked Pakar int othe air and went behind him.His bandages came off his arms and wrapped around pakar and they both drived into the ground. Smoke covered the arena and when it cleared, Dean was standing, giving everyone a thumbs up.

"Wow.....he's fast!" exclaimed Nocto.
Battles pt.1 by Demonflare13
Clancey was sitting in a circle that had markings in it. Her jacket was off and Kirko was to the side. "Why the hell does Shinta have to be her?!" She asked Kakashi, whowas putting something on her back.

"Because, she needs to learn this for the future." Replied Kakashi.

"This won't take to long will it?" Asked Shinta "I wish to watch the other battles."

"Don't worry. It will take longer for Clancey to recover then it will for the seal to be finished." Said Kakshi.

"What?" Asked Clancey.

"Okay, let's begin." Said Kakashi.

Clancey crossed her arms. "Annoying bastard." She muttered.

"Okay, Shinta, watch closely." Said Kakshi as he began to make hand signs.
_______________________________________

"Next round is Akimichi Teka against Uchiha Zin!" Said Naruto.

"This shouldn't be to hard, I'm fighting against fat boy." Mummbled Zin, as he went into the arena.

Teka was eating some chips as he went into the arena.

'Idiot.' Thought Sema.

"If you win this I'll take you out for bar-b-que!" Yelled Asuma.

At the words said, Teka quickly put the chips away and prepared for battle.

"Ready? Begin!" Said Naruto.

'Sharingan.' Thought Zin.

"Human boulder!" Yelled Teka. He expandedd and began to roll towards Zin, rapidly. Zin began to make hand sings as quick as posible and blue chakra began to form almost like lightening surounded his hand. "Chidori!" He yelled, running head towards Teka.

"Go Zin!" Yelled Higa.

As Zin and Teka collided, chidori was almost swalled by Teka's body but both Zin and Teka got blasted away from eachother. Teka shrunk back to his regular size and smashed into the wall. Zin skidded against the ground.

Iruka went over and checked Teka and nodded towards Naruto.

"Uchiha Zin is the winner!"
_______________________________________

Kakashi pushed his palm into the curse mark and Clancey cringed alot. "Gah!"

As Kakashi took his palm off of the curse mark, Clancey fell forward. "Okay Shinta. You can go backk. I'll be there in a moment." Shinta nodded and walked out of the room.

Kirko ran over to Clancey and then looked at the window. Kakashi did the same, there was someone with a mask looking in at them, someone he was not fimilar with. The person was upside down but soon was gone. Kakashi opened the window and looked out it. He didn't see anyone. "Okay, we're just going to put her in the hospital to rest then I'm going back to the tournament." Said Kakashi, picking Clancey up along with her jacket. Kirko followed him.
_________________________________________

Back at the tournament, Shinta was talking with zin and the next round was about to begin. Kakashi approached them. "What did I miss?" He asked.

"Zin defeated Teka." Replied Higa, he pointed into a huge indent in the wall where Teka had been stopped.

Guy walked over. "Where's Clancey?"

"Resting." Replied Kakashi.

Guy nodded and walked back over to Dega, Nocto and Tino. "So? Where is she?" Asked Nocto.

"She is just having a little rest." Replied Guy.

"The next round is Figa against Uchiha Kita." Said Naruto.

Kita walked down into the arena. As did Figa, who had here blade slung over her shoulder.

"Ready? Begin." Said Naruto

Kita didn't know what to do. Her plan was to just aviod attacks and set traps. Figa took out her sword and smiled, she ran towards Kita, who moved out of the way and threw a smoke bomb. This didn't phase Figa who simply whipped away the smoke with her sword, a whistling noise was coming from it as she swung it around and hit Kita dead on.

"Kurinea, your team aren't the best of fighters." Said Kakashi.

"I know," Sighed Kurinea "They don't enjoy fighting and would rather spend time on their hair, that's why I didn't enter them last year."

"Figa is the winner." Said Naruto, due to the fact that Kita was two cut up to continue.
_____________________________________

Clancey was lieing in a bed,asleep, at the hospital, a man sitting beside her. The man was wearing a mask. Kirko had been knocked out. The man looked down at Clancey through the holes in his mask and placed his hand on her face. At that moment, Clancey's nose twitched and she blinked slightly. "Ri-Riko?" She asked, then her eyes widened and she jumped up.The man had left and her window was open. She sat in her bed, thinking then looked over at Kirko. Clancey got out of bed, put on her jacket, picked up Kirko and left the room.
__________________________________

"Next is Nara Melak against Nara Sema." Said Naruto.

There was a big gasp in the room. "How annoying." Mummbled Sema, walking into the arena.

"Ready? Begin!"

Melak took out his fan. "En garde, Bro."He said.

Sema sighed and scratched his head. "okay, let's get it over with."

"Wind scythe jutsu!" Said Melak, waving the fan.

Sema jumped into the air and dodged. He pushed Melak closer two the wall and threw a couple kunia that missed. Sema and Melak both began to make hand singhs rapidly. "Shadow poosesion jutsu." They both said. Melak's got to Sema first. Melak began to walk in a circle, Sema did the same except parrelel to Melak. "Bitch."Mummbled Sema as Melak threw a kunia and he did the same. Sema was now close to the wall and as Melak went into a bridge possision, Sema slammed his head and fell to the ground.

"Winner is Nara Melak." Said Naruto.

During the battle, Clancey had gotten back to her team but no one had noticed."Good battle eh?" She Said. Dega, Nocto, Tino and Guy looked over at her.

"Clancey!" Exclaimed Nocto.

"When did you get back?" Asked Dega.

"About five minutes age." Replied Clancey.

"We didn't even notice you." Said Guy.

Clancey looked at him "That makes me feel really wanted." She said sarcastically.
Battles pt.2 by Demonflare13
"Next battle is Aburame Tino against Sanka." Said Naruto.

"Tino! Tino! Tino!"Chanted Clancey and Nocto as Tino went into the Arena.

Sanka entered the areana also, and took a wrapped up thing off of his back. "What's that?" Asked Dega, wided eyed.

"All I can sniff out from it is wood." Said Clancey.

"Ready? Begin."

The wrapping came off of the thing to reveal a puppet. "Eh, creepy....." Kata said, staring at it. She had come over with her brother tow watch considereing both her teamates were in the hospital.

"Parasitic insect jutsu." Said Tino, quietly.Insects began to swarm Sanka's puppet. "Were you aiming for me?" laughed Sanka and the puppet attacked Tino with spikes in it's arms. Tino jumped out of the way as Sanka's puppet went limp. "What the hell!?" Exclaimed Sanka.

"Just like Tino." Laughed Nocto. "Short and sly!"

"Chakra sucking bugs! They are all over the strings!" Added Clancey.

There were small bugs spread across the chakra enhanced string, feeding on the chakra and stopping it a a certain point. "Damn it!" Snapped Sanka "This can't be!"

Tino then snapped his fingers, a small red bug was the closest to Sanka blew up. Sanka jumped away just before it blew up. 'Low on chakra.....' He threw a few kunia at Tino, who only got skimmed by one.
"Parasitic insect jutsu." Said Tino, he got close to Sanka and bugs blasted from Tino's sleeves and swarmed Sanka, feeding on his chakra. "I-I forefit....." Came Sanka's muffled vioce from inside a swarm of bugs that had covered him.

"Winner Aburame Tino." Said Naruto.

"Whoo!" Exclaimed Clancey as Tino jumped up beside them. "Two of us are in he second round!"

"Next is Hyugga Dega against Midaga." Said Naruto.

"Midaga?" Muttered Nocto. He and Clancey watched the other entrance to the Arena. A boy with a hidden rock headband came out of it. He had Blonde hair that was long in the back and came down on one side slightly in the front.

"Good luck Dega!" Exclaimed Clancey.

Deg anodded and went into the arena.

"Ark...BarkWoof.*This guy is scary......*"

'What's wrong, Kirko?" asked Clancey.

"Woof! Grrrr!*He gives me a bad feeling.......*"

Clancey nodded.

"Ready? Begin!"

Midaga started by putting his gloved hands in his pockets. Little did everyone know, there was a hole in the palm of each of the gloves.

'Byakugan!' Thought Dega as He looked at Midaga. He ran towards Midaga and began to hit him. '3 palm, 6 palm, 9 palm, 12 palm,24 palm, 48 palm."

"Whoooo!" Yelled Nocto and Clancey.

When Dega had finished his move, Midaga was still standing, and smiling none the less. He took his hands out of his pockets and put them together, when he opened them up a large rat shapped thing was in them and it scurried over to Dega, who was stunned.

As the rat approached Dega, Clancey's nose twitched "Dega get out of their!" She yelled.

"Huh?" It was to late, as soon as the rat got within' a foot of Dega, it exploded.

This was the first battle Tino was interested in other then his own. "What the?"

"Dega!" Yelled Nocto.

Dega came stummbling out of the smoke, his byakugan had been de-activated. Soon a little bird approached him from behind.

"Dega!" Yelled Clancey.

Dega simply fell forward and the bird exploded over him.

Clancey jumped down to help him, the fight had not been ended and she didn't care. She sttod between Dega and Midaga. "That's enough!" She snapped "Dega is done! He's unconcious and severly ingured!" Abother bird flew towards them, Clancey grabbed a kunia and threw it, hitting the bird causing it to blow up halfway to them.

"Winner is Midaga." Said Naruto, quickly.

"Delayed reaction much!?" Snapped Clancey.

"Yeah! Smooth move dad!" Added Nocto, going down to help Dega.

As the paramedics came out to help Dega, Guy came down and said "Do either of you wanna go with them to help Dega?"

"I will!" Said Clancey and Nocto at the smae time.

"Nocto, you should stay your battle is comign up soo." Said Clancey "You better not loose either!"

Nocto sighed and nodded."Don't worry, I won't!"

Clancey followed the paramedics out, she was followed by Kirko. "Is he going to be okay?" Tino asked Guy as he and Nocto came back up to the second level.

"He'll live." Said Guy "Just some bad cuts and briuses."

"That guy is tough...." Exclaimed Nocto, watching Midaga leave the arena.

"Next is Hatake Shinta againtst Uchiha Kata." Said Naruto.
_______________________________________

Dega had been taken to a room after bandaging his wounds. Clancey and Kirko were sitting beside the bed. "I wanna fight him!" Exclaimed Clancey "Good challenge!" Kirko nodded. "I hope Dega will beokay th-" As she was about to say that, Negi and TenTen blasted through the door.

"Is he okay?" Asked Negi, panting.

Clancey nodded. "Just got into a couple of........wahhh!" TenTen pushed her away, along with the chair and Kirko.
_________________________________________

Shinta walked down into the arena, along with Kata. "Good luck." Said Shinta.


"Ready? Begin!"

Kita began to make handsinghs. "Fire style! Pheonix flower jutsu!" She shot fire at Shinta.

"Earth style: Head hunter jutsu!" Said Shinta, going into the ground and dodging the fire.

'Where is she going to come up?' Thought Kata, looking around. After a few moments, two hands popped out of the ground and grabbed Kata's anklles. With in a few seconds, Kata's head was sticking out of the ground and Shinta was standing beside it.

Kata was stuck. She tried her best to get out of the jutsu. "OKay, I forefit." She then said.

"Winner! Hatake Shinta!" Said Naruto.

_______________________________________
Clancey stood by the door as Negi and TenTen fussed over Dega.She wanted to make sure that he really was okay and she wanted to talk to him.
________________________________________

"Next battle is Rey against Uresku." Said Naruto.

"Who is Uresku?" Asked Higa "I haven't seen any of these people."

Zin and Shinta nodded.

Uresku was a red headed gennin also of the hidden rock.He was on a team with Midaga.

As Rey entered the ring, Naruto nodded. "Ready?Begin."

Uresku made the first move and a long metal spiked chain like thing came out from behind him and started whipping at Rey.Sand protected her and she never even got phased. "Coffin of crushing sand." Sand began to wrap around Uresku and as it did so, he was lifted off of the ground and it slowly besame tighter and tighter. Befor it was to tight to bare,Ureska said "I forefit."

"Winner is Rey!" Said Naruto.

Rey released Ureska andwne back up to the second level with her team.

Ureska left the arena.
__________________________________

"Good job. Everything is going to plan."Said Midaga,as Ureska approached him and another person. "We just have to get to the finals now. Tyram, you have to win your battle."

Tyram was a silver haired and shirtless gennin. He had a necklace.
______________________________________

Dega soon began to stir. "Dega!" Exclaimed Clancey "How are you feeling?"

TenTen and Negi looked at Clancey with an expression that said 'Stupid question.'

Clancey just smiled.

Deg asloowly sat up. "Fine. Except I feel like I've just been shot out of a cannon."

"You got the next closest thing to that!" Said Clancey " You were bombed."

Negi and TenTen looked at Clancey again.

"I'm going to go now." Said Clancey "Do you want to come too see the rest of the battles?"

Dega nodded and slowly got up. Clancey went over to help him.

Negi and TenTen sighed. "We gotta get back to work." With that, they left.
______________________________________

"Next battle is Scall aginst Tyram." Said Naruto.

"Hey! That's one of the guys that attacked us in the forest!" Exclaimed Nocto.

"Yeah and another mystery ninja." Added Tino.

As the two gennin entered the arena, everyone was silent.

"Ready? Begin!"

The battle ended as quickly as it started. With one swift movement, Tyram had defeated Scall with a scythe that he had broght into the arena.

Everyone was staring in silence.
________________________________________

"So, what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Asked Dega, as he, Clancey and Kirko walked towards the arena.

"Well, you remember how earlier I had to go to the hospital?" Said Clancey.

Dega nodded.

"I think my brother was there....."

"You have a brother?

Clancey looked at Dega "Oh yeah, I never told you guys that. When I was six he left on a mission and whenI was eight or nine, one of his teammates came back and said that he had been captured and wanted me to have his hat."

Dega nodded. "Okay then. Well let's hope you meet up with him soon."

Clancey nodded. They were soon at the arena and Clancey helped Dega up to the second level, where they were mauled by Nocto.

"Are you okay? My match is next!" exclaimed Nocto.

"The Next battle is Uzimaki Nocto against Uzumaki Higa." Said Naruto.

Everyone was silent.

"This is a strange twist of destiny." Said Dega.

"Nocto, Kick some ass! Don't loss!" Exclaimed Clancey, Kirko barked happily.

Nocto nodded and jumped into the arena, followed by Higa. "Good luck little bro." He said as he went to the other side.

"Ready? Begin!" Naruto was really interested in this battle.

Higa started off by activating the byakugan. Nocto did not, instead he used multi-shadow clone jutsu and all of them began to make almost a ladder.

"What is he doing?" Asked Tino.

"Nocto whip!" The nocto at the bottom began to send chakra to his hands and used the other Nocto chain as a whip. Higa was staring as it began to come down. He moved out of the way quickly. The Nocto holding the chain then began to spin, causing the chain to spin also. Higa kept running and jumping as it got faster. When it was spinning rapidly, Higa jumped onto it and began to run up the line, destroying clones.

"Not so fast!" Laughed Nocto. The real Nocto was close to the middle and he and a clone had prepared a rasengan. When Higa neared, all the clones disappeared and Nocto hit him inthe stomach with it.

No one but Naruto and Hinata new but Nocto actually had the spawn of Kyubbi.

Higa went spiraling into the wall.

"Higa!" Yelled Shinta, she jumped down to help him.

"Winner, Uzumaki Nocto." Said Naruto, also jumping down to help his eldest son. Nocto ran over to see if Higa was okay. He was a little beat up but nothing life threatning. It was a weak rasengan and couldn't seriously hurt anyone.

"Okay. The quarter finals begin tomorrow. Everyone rest up." Said Iruka, as Naruto was helping some paramedics.

"Well, three of you made it and that is great." Said Guy.

"It's to bad that I couldn't defeat that bomb person." Sighed Dega.

"Don't worry! You did your best!" Said Clancey encouragingly.
Quarter final by Demonflare13
Clancey and Dega were walking to the spot were the quarter finals were going to be, Kirko was asleep in Clancey's jacket. "I can't read a map for my life." Mummbled Clancey.

Dega laughed. "That's why I'm here. I already know where to go."

Clancey nodded, then sniffed the air. "We're being followed. " She then looked up and saw a guy in a mask looking down at them. "Hey you!" Yelled Clancey "Leave us alone!"

Dega looked up also and only caught a glimpse of the person. "Wonder what that was about."

Clancey shrugged "Who knows. Are we almost there?"

Dega nodded them pointed to a stadium.

"Wow!" Exclaimed Clancey as the two walked in. 'i can't wait!"

"Your the first battle." Said Dega " Your up against Dean..."

Clancey blinked a couple times. "Do they tell me nothing?" She asked.

Dega nodded. "You go in through that door. I'll see you when your battle is over."

Clancey nodded and walked through the door, as Dega went to find the others.
____________________________________

When Dega went into the stands, he soon found Nocto, Tino and Guy all sitting in the back. "Why are we way back here?" He asked.

"You can see everything back here." Replied Guy.

Dega nodded and sat down.
______________________________________

Dean was already in the arena when Clancey entereed with Kirko. SHe took him out of her jaket and smiled.

"Good luck." Said Dean. "But I won't go easy!"

"I'm not gonna lose!" Replied Clancey.

Gaara and Naruto were seated together and Naruto stood up. "This is the quarter finals. Congragulations to all who have made it this far. The first battle is Inuzuka Clancey against Dean. Begin when ready."

Dean made the first move, taking off his wieghts.

Clancey took out a couple pills. She gave one to Kirko and one to herself. "Beast human clone!"
Dean dashed for the two and attempted to kick them. Clancey and Kirko moved in opposite directions. Clancey's nose twitched 'Do I smell......booze?' She asked herself. Dean went head on after them. "Fang over fang!" Said Clancey. Her and Kirko began to head for Dean but they missed. "Well, I may have to go all out." Said Dean, taking otu a bottle. Clancey and Kirko were standing side by side, watching as Dean drank what was inside and fell backwards.

"What the hell!?" Exclaimed Clancey, she threw a rock at him and nothing happened. After a few moments, Dean wobbly got up. "What *hic* are you staring at *Hic* whench?!" He snapped.

Everyone was shocked.

The field had some rocks on it Clancey happened to be standing on one. "Grrrr Woof!*Is he drunk?*" Asked Kirko.

Clancey nodded. "I think so....."

Dean stumbled over ot the rock and punshed it. It crumbled and Clancey jumped off. "Just wait untill it wears off!" Said Clancey. "He'll get a hangover! I've seen tsunade have them before!" Kirko nodded.

Dean ran over to Clancey and punched her in the face and she hit a wall. "Screw waiting! He's bloody dieing now!" She yelled. "Fang over fang!" Her and Kirko spun rapidly and actually hit Dean dead on.

Dean wobbly got up from the attack. "Your goin' down hoe!" He was still drunk.
_____________________________________

Guy hit his head. "Potion punch, bad thing it is. You
don't know what your going to do our say."

"He's so screwed." Said Nocto.

"He's getting Clancey pissed off." Added Tino.

"Not a good plan." Ended Dega.
________________________________________

Clancey glared at Dean. "I don't give a damn if your drunk or sober! You never talk to a women like that!" She bit her thumb. "Chrono, I need your help buddy." She said as her palm hit the ground " Summoning jutsu!" A regular sized wolf appeared. "I thought that you may have forgotten about me!" He said

"I've been busy! Also Riko was never here to summon you so now, I can! But I haven't been able to summon Fiore yet.The biggest one I could summon was non-verbal."

Dean had fallen over. presumed to be asleep.

"Okay, so what do you need?" Asked Chrono.
"You see my drunk buddy over there? Yeah I am in a tournament and gotta kick his ass." Replied Clancey.

Chrono walked over and poked Dean. "Are you sure he's not already dead?" He then asked.

Clancey nodded "He's moving.....somewhat."

Chrono walked back over to her.

Dean twitched and slowly sa up. "Ow.......my head........"

"He has a hang over! Now! Fan over fang!" exclaimed Clancey and hit Dean dead on again. After the attack, Chrono jumped up and threw him across the stadium.

Dean hit the wall and wiped out.

"Winner is Inuzuka Clancey." Said Naruto.

"Hell yeah! Thank Chrono!" Exclaimed Clancey as Chrono disappeared in a poof of smoke.

Clancey walked out of the arena to meet up with Nocto, Dega, Tino and Guy. "Good job!" Said Guy.

Clancey nodded and smiled. "I couldn't have done it though with out my partner in crime!" She patted Kirko on the head.

"bark! Arf! *Your right!*"

"Okay, so how is in the next round?" Asked Nocto.

"Zin against Figa." Replied Tino.

"Sounds interesting." Said Dega. "Let's go get our seats."

Everyone nodded. The four of them, and Kirko, sat in the back.
________________________________________

Zin entered the stadium. Figa entered on the other side.

"Next battle iz Uchiha Zin against Figa." Said Naruto "Begin when ready!"

Zin started off by activating Sharingan. Figa took out her sword and jumped up in the air, aiming for Zin. Zin dodged it barely and kicked Figa in the face. Figa flipped back. Zin started to make handsighns. "Fire style: Pheonix flower jutsu!" Zin began to shoot fireballs, one by one at Figa. Only one hit, but just skimmed Figa's side.

"Bastard." Mummbled Figa. "Well, I'm not fighting the wimps anymore." 'Ocharo is going to be pissed off......' She then thought.

Zin began to make hand singhs again. "Chidori!" He said, running for Figa. Figa put her sword infront of herself.As the chidori hit, the sword broke and Figa was sent into a wall.

"The winner is Uchiha Zin." Said Naruto.

"Good job!" Exclaimed Shinta.

"Wish it was me..."Mummbled Higa.

"It's okay. You still have a chance at being a chunnin." Said Shinta.

"It's my turn." Said Tino.

"Go Tino!" Exclaimed Clancey and Nocto as Tino went down to enter the arena.

"Next battle is Aburame Tino against Nara Melak." Said Naruto. Tino and Melak both entered the arena. "Begin when ready."

Melak took out his fan "Wind Scythe jutsu!" He said, waving his fan. Tino swiftly jumped over this and said "Parasitic insect jutsu." Bugs swarmed Melak but he blew them away with his fan.
____________________________________

"This is going to be tough for Tino." Said Nocto.

"Knowing Tino, he probably has a plan." Said Clancey "A very complicated one...."
_____________________________________

Tino did have a plan. "Bug replacation technique." Another Tino appeared.

"That can't fool me." Said Melak.

Tino nodded and ran for Melak, but instead of hitting him, he tapped him a coupls times while jumping over him. The other Tino came head on and punched Melak. When both the Tino's were far enough away, one of them dicinigrated into a pile of bugs. "Now." Said the real one. There was a loud explosion and Melak came flying out of smoke. She fell to the ground, unconcious.

"WHOOO!" Yelled Clancey and Nocto.

"Winner, Aburame Tino." Said Naruto.

Tino soon was back up with, Dega, Nocto, Clancey and Guy. "Good job." Said Dega.

Tino nodded.

"Next Battle is Hatake Shinta against Midaga." Said Naruto.
_________________________________________

Shinta entered the arena a few moments before Midaga.

"Begin when ready." Said Naruto

Midaga stuffed his hands in his pockets and smiled.

Shinta began to make hand singhs. "Earth style: Fanged pursuit jutsu!" She said and dogs of all sizes came up out of the ground and attacked Midaga, who just laughed. Shinta looked at him, confused.

Midaga took his hands out of his pockets and there was an explosion. All of the dogs disappeared and two birds flew out of the smoke and exploded in Shinta's face. When the smoke cleared, Shinta was on her back, unconcious.

"Winner Midaga." Said Naruto.

"He scares me......" Mummbled Nocto.

"I agree....." Said Clancey.
_______________________________________

"Last battle of the Quarter finals is Rey against Tyram." Said Naruto.
_______________________________________

Tyram entered the arena, as did Rey.

"Begin when ready." Said Naruto

Gaara was watching the battle with intrest.

Tyram started by taking out his scythe. Rey looked at Tyram with her arms crossed. "Ladies first." Said Tyram. "Dessert prison." Said Rey. Sand surrounded Tyram. "Very good." Said Tyram. He slashed at the sand with his sword, nothing happened. Tyram reached in his pocket and placed something on the sand. He then hid behind his scythe as there was an explosion and the sand fell.

"Whoa!" Exclaimed Nocto, wide eyed.

"Sand shuriken." Said Rey. Shuriken's began to form out of sand and one by one, they shot at Tyram, he dodged all of them nimbly. Rey was getting annoyed. Niether of them had been hit. "Desert suspension." Said Rey and was lifted off the ground by sand. Tyram couldn't hit her now even if he jumped. A few moments after she did so,a small speck floated down and landed on her and blew up. Tyram was standing on the ground, making hand singhs. Rey began to fall from the sky. Gaara jumped from where he sat with Naruto and caught Rey.

"Winner is Tyram." Said Naruto.

Dega, Nocto, Clancey and even Tino was staring in shock. "That was not expected." Said Clancey.

"The semi-finals will begin in two weeks. In that time you will practice." Said Naruto. "Congragulations to the semi finalists : Midaga, Tyram, Inuzuka Clancey, Aburame Tino, and Uzumaki Nocto."

"Wait, you didn't fight today." Said Guy, looking at Nocto.

"I get a free ride!" Exclaimed Nocto.

"Due to the amount of teams, Nocto get's to skip this round." Explained Tino.

"I just relized something." Said Clancey.

"What?" Asked Tino.

"I'm the last remaining girl........" Replied Clancey.
The break....? by Demonflare13
On the first day of the two week break, team gai did alot of sleeping.
______________________________________

Clancey was in her room. Half way off her bed and a pillow over her head.Kirko was curled up on her back. Kiba slowly walked in. "You can't sleep all day." He said.

Clancey pointed slightly at him. "Shut the hell up Kiba and let me sleep!"

"mehhhh *leave*" Mummbled Kirko.
______________________________________

Nocto was face down in his pillow, twitching from time to time. Hinata walked slowly into the room. "Nocto, want some ramen?"

"Save me some for later....." Mummbled Nocto, rolling over.
______________________________________

Dega was asleep against a wall, sitting up.

Tenten walked in and said " Wanna train?" All Dega did was fall over.
_______________________________________

Even Tino was asleep in his room accept he was actually in his bed and laying on his back. Shino didn't even try and wake him.
________________________________________

Kakashi and Guy were walking around the village. Shinta, Higa and Zin were getting ramen. "Where are your students?" Asked Kakashi.
Guy shrugged.
Kakashi nodded.

Just then, Kiba came around with Akamaru.

"Hey Kiba, where's Clancey?" Asked Guy.

"Probably asleep." Replied Kiba.

"But its two in the afternoon." Exclaimed Kakashi.

"Tell that to party man over here who kept the team out till five a.m." Said Kiba, looking at Guy.

Kakashi gave a Guy a blank look. "Five a.m? What?"

"I was congratulating them on a jub well done for the first two rounds." Replied Guy.

"But five in the morning!?" Asked Kakashi "They're thirteen! They were in the forest of death two days befoire and you keep them out till five in the morning!?"

Guy sighed. Just then, a shinobi came running through the village yelling "The village is being attacked!"

"The village is being attacked?" Exclaimed Shinta, coming out of the ramen place followed by Higa and Zin.

After about half a minute, Clancey ,Kirko, Nocto, Dega and Tino had met up with everyone. "What's wrong!?" Asked Nocto.

"The village, it's being attacked!" Said Kakashi.

"Why are we standing here then!?" Asked Clancey. "Let's go!" She, Kirko, and Nocto began to run to the gates.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I see......alot of people without headbands...." Said Clancey,as she climbed up onto the gate.

"Rogue ninja?" Asked Nocto.

"Either that or hench men...." Said Clancey, getting down.

Dega and Tino soon caught up wit hthem, along with Zin, Higa, Shinta, Kakashi and Guy. "We should really make a plan...." Said Kakashi.

"We don't have time." Replied Nocto. "Let's just go head on!All the way!"

Clancey nodded in agreement. "Let us plow through them then you follow!"

Everyone nodded.

Nocto and Clancey went to the gate. " Hell yeah!Beast human clone!" Said Clancey. Kirko and Clancey began to snarl. "Multi-shadow clone jutsu!" Said Nocto and twenty other Nocto's appeared.

Iruka, Naruto,Kiba, Negi,Sakura and a few other shinobi soon met up with everyone. Sasuke and the others were on a mission.
______________________________________

Nocto and his clones, along with Clancey and Kirko were plowing through the attacking nin. They hadn't deafeaten any but had knocked alot of them done.

One by one clones were disappearing and more took there place.

Clancey and Kirko had chucked peopl in every direction. After a moment a familiar scent reached Clancey's nose and se looked up, pausing as she stared at a masked man, who was staring back at her.

"Clancey! Look out!" Said one of the clones as one of the enemies kicked Clancey in the face and sent her a few feet away. When Clancey looked back up her eyes had become tinted purple.

everyone else was coming out into the battle field.

Nocto was keeping an eye on Clancey, just to see what would happen. The enemies were not retreating though.

Clancey and Kirko's nails began to grow into purple claws, chakra claws and their fangs also grew to become chakra fangs.

Naruto and Kiba were back to back and surrounded by five enemy shinobi. "Ready?" asked Kiba. Naruto nodded. Akamaru took out one of the enemies and Kiba and Naruto took out the rest quickly.

Dega, Tino, and Higa were all fighting together, taking out two people at a time and Shinta and ZIn were helping eachother.

Iruka was fighting with some other shinobi.

All of Nocto's clones threw kunia into a group of enemies and must have hit at least three. The enemy was falling back.

Clancey was being attacked by three enmy ninja. "Fang over fang!" She said. Her and Kirko took them all out in a purple fang over fang. Clancey couldn't tell what she was doing and plowed into more enemies. When her and Kirko stopped. They slashed different people, all of which happened to be enemies. Except for the last person who her claws went through his body and instantly killed him. When her claws came out of the person, she fell back and Kirko went into his regular form. The two were unconcious.
______________________________________
When the last of the enemies were gone, everyone took their kids home and met back at the battle field. It was dark.

Everyone surrounded the body of the man who had been killed, Iruka.

One of the shinobi looked at Kiba. "It was that soma of yours!" He snapped.

"Clancey is not a soma!" Retorted Kiba.

Naruto's eyes were blank as he stared at Iruka's motionless body.

"Clancey isn't like that." Said Guy "She couldn't kill. Get really angry but couldn't kill."

"Could of fooled me!" Snapped another Shinobi. "She murdered him! Soma!"

"She is not a soma!" Yelled Kiba "She would never do such a thing unless she was possesed!"

'That's not to far away from the truth.......' Thought Kakashi, silently. "Naruto? Are you going to be okay?" He then Asked.

Naruto did not reply.

"He should be left alone....." Said Sakura "We should leave."

Everyone nodded and began to walk away. "That Soma should burn for this." Said a Shinobi.

Naruto was left there to grieve. "I-Iruka sensie............."

The gennin were unawre of what had happened, as they all slept in there rooms.

((Soma= Little demon in japenese))
The truth. by Demonflare13
The next morning, Clancey,Kirko,Tino,Nocto,Higa,Zin,Shinta,Kita,Kata and Naki met up at the academy.

"Jeeze, you guys missed a hell of a fight!" Said Clancey, looking at Dean, Sema, Tek, Kita, Kata and Naki.

"We gotta go." Said Kita.

"Yeah." added Kata. The two began to walked away.

"Hey! Wait up!" Said Naki, following.
________________________________________

"What was that about?" Asked Naki.

"Haven't amy of the Jonin told you?" Asked Kita.

"Yeah, Iruka was murdered." Added Kata.

"By who?" Asked Naki.

Kita and Kata lookedat eachother, then said "Clancey."
_________________________________________

Nocto shrugged. "But yeah! We kicked ass. Clancey and I plowed through them first, then-"

"Then everyone else followed!" Ended Clancey.

"We killed." Said Dega.

Tino nodded "We all did equally well...."

As they were talking a shinobi came walking over. "Hey, you kids come over here for a moment." He said.

Everyone looked at eachother and began to walk over.

"Not you." Said the Shinobi, pointing at Clancey, who shrugged and took a step back and began to talk to Kirko.

"You do now that your hanging out with a murderer." Whispered The shinobi. Everyone was taken aback.

"What?" Asked Dega.

Tino shook his head. "Lies."

"No. This is the honest truth. She murdered the hokages most trusted friend." Continued the Shinobi.

Clancey cut in. "That is a lie! I did not kill anyone!"

"Shut up you Soma!" Snapped the Shinobi.

"Hey! She didn't do anything!" Snapped Nocto.

"She murdered Iruka."Replied the shinobi, calmly.

Clancey was silent, her eyes were blank from shock and confusion.

"Clancey wouldn't do that!" Snapped Shinta.

"She couldn't kill if she tried." Added Zin, calmly.

"Clancey, isn't going to take this sitting........ Hey, where is Clancey?" Said Nocto.

Everyone looked to where Clancey had been standing to find the spot empty. "Where did she go?" Asked Higa.

"She needs to be left alone." Replied Tino.

"Pfft. Good riddens," Sneered the Shinobi.

"You shut up!" Snapped Nocto and Higa "Unless you want us to hurt you!"

The Shinobi shrugged and walked away.
______________________________________

Clancey had went into the forest and sat in a tree that the team would often meet at. "Hmmm.......Did I really kill someone last night, Kirko?" Asked Clancey sadly.

"Bark,woof, Arf.*Not that I know off.*"

Clancey nodded.
________________________________________

"Were did she go off to?" Asked Shinta.

"I don't know, I just know that she needs to be left alone." Replied Tino.

"She didn't kill anyone last night,did she?" Asked Dega.

"Um...........My mom told me to be careful around her." Said Zin.

Everyone stopped and looked at ZIn. "Why?" They all asked. Zin shrugged.
________________________________________

"They are going to find out sooner or later." Said Kakashi. He was in the hokage building with Naruto. "Should we tell them?"

Naruto was still in a state of shock. He did not reply.

Kakashi looked at Naruto. "You should get some air."

Naruto looked up at Kakashi and nodded. He walked out the door.

Kakashi sighed 'It had to be Iruka.' He thought.
________________________________________

Naruto did not want to talk to anyone so he went into the forest.
_________________________________________

"Was that your dad?" Asked Dega, he saw Naruto walk out of the building.

Nocto and Higa nodded. "He's been pretty down lately." Sighed Higa.

"He didn't even have his ramen this morning." added Nocto.

Everyone, except Tino, gasped.

"That is bad!" Said Shinta.
_________________________________________

"I couldn't have. I can't kill anyone." Said Clancey, she stood up, it was a bad idea. The tree bark was slippery, she was on the top branch and she slipped.

"BArk!*Clancey!*"

"My luck sucks!" Yelled Clancey as she plummeted to the ground. She was falling head first and as she came closer to the ground "Fang over fang!" She burrowed into the ground, but didn't go very far. "Ahhhhh! Bitches! What the hell!? I'm bloody stuck!" She yelled. 'Why me!? I can't get a good rotation either,my upper part of my body is stuck in the ground and th lower part is stuck onthe outside.' She then thought.

Kirko jumped down. "Bark! Arf! Grrr!*Don't worry, some one is coming*"

"Why didn't my fang over fang work?" Asked Clancey.

Kirko shrugged.
_________________________________________

"Did you hear a scream?" Asked shinta. Everyone shook their heads.
_________________________________________

Naruto could hear Clancey from where he was. He began to walk towards the screams.
_________________________________________

"Anyone up there?!" Yelled Clancey.

"Bark. Woof.*I am.*"

"You can't exactly help me though." Replied Clancey.

"I can though." Came a vioce, Naruto.

"Yay! Help me!" Exclaimed Clancey "Little accident....of clumsiness." The Naruto grabbed Clancey's legs and pulled her out. "I'm glad that I am not clostrophobic."Said Clancey,wiping dirt of her clothes. She turned around and saw Naruto. "Thanks, Naruto, Hokage."

"Woof!*Naru-Kage!*"

"Good idea! Thank you Naru-Kage." Laughed Clancey.

Naruto stared at Clancey and looked down . "no problem." He said, and began to walk away. "Be careful next time."

"Hey, what's wrong?" Asked Clancey.

Naruto stopped. "Nothing, don't worrry about it." He contined to walk into the forest.

"Everyone hates me now a days. Eh, Kirko." Sighed Clancey.

Kirko looked down. "Woof ruff.*I don't.*"

Clancey smiled and nodded. "I just don't know what I did." She sat against a tree and sighed.
_________________________________________

"Okay, can we go get her now?" ASked Nocto, impacently. "She has been gone long enough!"

Tino punched him in the head. "She will come back when she feels like it."

Nocto rubbed his head and growled.

"Calm down." Sighed Zin.

"Let's goget some ramen." Said Higa.

Everyonen nodded and they began to go to the ramen place.
_______________________________________

Naruto had got to thinking.After he walked through the forest, he went to talk to Clancey. She had stayed in the same spot and was eating home made dog treats with Kirko. "Clancey,how did you get that mark on your arm?" he asked as he approached her.

"I was bitten by a snake when I was getting some fish in the forest of death." Replied Clancey.

"Do you remember any names? Like orochimaru?" Asked Naruto.

Clancey thought for a moment. "Um....Ocharo? Possibly....."

Naruto nodded. "Okay then, Thank you and don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Pfft. Tell that to the other shinobi's."Sighed Clancey.

"Don't worry, just od your best in the tournament." Said Naruto, with that he left.

Clancey got up. "Okay Kirko. I'm feeling better let's go back."

Kirko nodded. He and Clancey began to walk to the ramen shop. They soon met up with the others.
Semi Finals by Demonflare13
Two weeks passed quickly. Everyone trained hard and prepared for the battles.
________________________________________

"Okay." Said Naruto when everyone was seated. They were in the same arena. "The first battle is Aburame Tino against Midaga."

Tino entered the staduim, as did Midaga.

"Go Tino!" Yelled Clancey from her seat.

"Kick some ass!" Added Nocto.

Tino nodded.

"Ready? Begin!"

Tino started off by biting his thumb. "Summoning jutsu." He said and summoned a giant spider.

Midaga stuck his hands in his pockets and kept them there. 'Gotta use alot of clay for this.....' He thought.

The spider began to shoot webs at Midaga, who dodged all of them but was skimmed by one on the ankle. When Midaga landed, he fell over, his ankle was paralyzed. "What!?"

"Paralyzing web." Said Tino.

"Whoooo!" Exclaimed Clancey and Nocto.

"Good job." Said Dega.

Midaga smiled and took his hands out of his pockets and put them together. Something large began to form as his hands moved farther apart every few seconds.

Everyone was staring wide eyed. The audience was protected by a unbreakable glass, after some changes to the arena, and couldn't get hurt but that meant some bad things for the people battleing.

A large bird like thing flew done and it helped Midaga on and it flew high in the sky. Tino's spider shot webs at it but none of them hit. Midaga laughed. He was holding a piece of clay that was bigger then he was.

Clancey, Nocto and Dega ran to the first row and looked through the glass, worried.

Tino was covered in webs from his spider for protection and the spider had left.

Midaga slowly dropped the clay bomb. It landed directly where Tino was and blew up.

Clancey, Dega and Nocto had their noses against the glass and were staring wide eyed into the explosion.

When the smoke cleared, Tino was standing, but not for long. He fell forward and was bleeding. The field was almost destroyed.

"Winner! Midaga!" Said Naruto as paramedics came out to get Tino.

Nocto,Dega and Clancey were worried and shocked. Kirko whimpered.

"Next battle is Uchiha Zin, aigainst Inuzuka Clancey."

"Booo!" Came a shinobi's vioce "I hope she loses!"

Clancey sighed and went to enter the arena. After a few moments she did so with Kirko, but there was no Zin.

"Uchiha Zin had ten minutes to enter the arena befor he is disquallified!" Said Naruto.

Everyone in the stand were talking.

"She probably killed him already." Whispered a Shinobi.

"Where could he be?" asked Nocto. Dega shrugged. "I'm gonna see if I cna find him." Nocto ran up the stairs to go find Zin.
_________________________________________

When fifteen minutes had passed "Inuzuka Clancey wins by default."

Clancey crossed her arms. "That was no fun." She sighed "Can't we wait a little longer?" She then looked up at Naruto.

"If we wait any longer, we won't get to the next battle." Replied Naruto. "If we could wait we would." He replied, more quietly.

Clancey sighed and walked out of the arena with Kirko. She met up with Dega and said "Nocto's battle is next, right?"

Dega nodded.

"We can look forward to that!" Exclaimed Clancey and the two went to their seats.
____________________________________

"Next battle, Uzumaki Nocto against Tyram."

Tyram entered the areena, but no Nocto.

"What the hell!?" Exclaimed Clancey "Where is he?"

Dega looked around "He said he went to see if he could find Zin."

"If Uzumaki Nocto is not here in fifteen minutes, Tyram wins by default."

"Come on! We gotta find him!" Said Clancey, getting up. She put Kiro down and said "We gotta get Nocto's scent." Kirko nodded and sniffed around the area, as did Clancey.

Dega looked around and asked "Get anything?"

Clancey shook her head, then Kirko barked. "Bark!Woof!*This way!*" And he began to run, Clancey got up and followed him.

"We only have seven minutes!" Said Dega, following.
_________________________________________
Nocto and Zin were in an old building, tied up with chakra enhance ropes. Zin watched Nocto as he struggled to get free. "It's no use. There enhanced ropes." Said Zin.

Nocto looked at Zin and said "I'm going to try!" He gritted his teeth and tried to break the rope. Zin shook his head, but when the rope actually began to break, Zin stared. Nocto felt impowered and strong.
_______________________________________

"We have three minutes!" Said Dega.

"The scent is getting stronger!" Said Clancey.
_______________________________________

"I did it!" Said Nocto, taking off the ropes and going to untie Zin.

"Good." Said Zin when the ropes were off. He got up and said "We gotta get back." The two went out of building as Dega and Clancey were just getting their.

"We have two minutes before Nocto is disqualiefied!" Said Dega, panting.

"Wha!?" Exclaimed Nocto. He then ran off, Clancey followed.

"What happened?" Asked ZIn.

"You were disqualified." Said Dega.

Zin was silent for a moment. "Okay then." The two then began to follow Nocto and Clancey.
________________________________________

Naruto sighed as fifteen minutes were up. "Uzumaki Nocto is disqualified. Winner is Tyram."

"No!" Yelled Nocto as he ran into the arena.

"Your to late, he already said." Said Tyram, walking out.

"Damn it!" Said Nocto. "We were to late......"

Naruto looked at his angry son. "The finals will be a three way battle. It will be Inuzuka Clancey, Tyram and Midaga all against eachother."

Clancey and Dega went over to Nocto. "I'm sorry."Said Dega.

Clancey wa thinking something. "There was another scent at the building, but I don't know who's....."
________________________________________

"Good." Said Ureksa.

"Even though our plan changed, we are still on the right track." Said Midaga. "We were originally going to find the villages weak points, but then we were given orders to kill Ocharo's new slave."

"We can do that no problem.Two against one." Said Tyram.
Finals by Demonflare13
The next day, Clancey was freaking out. "oh my god. I'm so scared, but I'm so excited! My dad's not here though and niether is my sensie........I don't care! I'm gonna do my best!" She was talking realy quickly.

"First, calm down!" Said Dega.

"And take some deep breaths." Added Nocto.

"And stop pacing." Ended Tino. They were all in his room and Clancey kept walking back and forth.

Clancey looked at them and nodded. "Okay then." She said slowly.

"Your match starts soon, you should go." Said Tino.

Clancey, Nocto and Tino nodded and the three left the room.
______________________________________

When they got ot the arena, it had all been remodeled with rocks and a pond.

"Wow." Said Clancey, as she entered the arena. Midaga and Tyram were already in there. "Okay bud, time to wake up." Clancey took Kirko out of her jacket and he yawned and nodded.

"The last battle of the chunnin exams. Inuzuka Clancey. Tyram. Midaga. Three way battle." Said Naruto "Ready? Begin!"

Midaga had had his hands in his pockets since Clancey entered. Tyram immediatly took out his scythe and dashed for Clancey and Kirko. The two jumped in different directions. "Beast human clone!" Said Clancey. "Kirko go for Midaga!"

Kirko dashed for Midaga and was about to tackle him, when a small bird flew at him and blew up. "Kirko!" yelled Clancey, Kirko stummbled out of the smoke in his regular form, seriously ingured. Clancey ran over and picked him up, dodgeing Tyram's scythe. "We're going under." Whispered Clancey. "Fang over fang!" She burrowed under ground and under the pond.

"I'll get her out." Said Midaga, putting his hands on the ground. Tyram nodded and waited for whatwas going to happen.

Clancey was panting. "This is tough." She mummbled. She had slipped kirko into her jacket and was craddling him. She then heard something. "Oh shit.fang over-" She was cut off by something hitting her and exploding.

The explosion broke through the ground and Clancey went with it, shooting into the air.

Midaga and Tyram were watching, laughing.

"Clancey!" Yelled Dega and Nocto.

Midaga began to throw things into the air, aiming for Clancey. Each one hit her and exploded, making her go slightly higher into the air.

"Just let her fall now." Said Tyram.

Clancey began to plummet head first to the ground, she was curled up into a ball protecting Kirko. She landed on her back , infront of a tall rock. She was still concious but barely.

Tyram raised his hand. "I forfiet." And stood to the side to watch.

Midaga laughed and threw a bird to the rock. It exploded and the rock began to fall in Clancey's direction. There was a blur of black and white just befor the rocks hit.

Nocto and Dega had their faces pressed against the galss. They ran towards the entrance to the arena.

"Winner, Midaga!" Said Naruto, running down also.

They ran down to the pile of rocks and began to move them. When they got ot the bottom all that was their was Clancey's hat.
________________________________________

"It's okay. Your okay now......."Said a vioce.

Clancey was half unconcious and a little blood was in her eyes. She felt a wet cloth on her forehead. "Who....is it?" She asked weakly.

"You already know me." Said the person. It was the same person who had the mask. He wiped her eyes.

Clancey opened them slightly too see the person."Kirko! Is Kirko all right?"

The person nodded and said "He is fine. He is resting and my dog is helping him."

"Good........." Said Clancey, she closed her eyes and went unconcious.
______________________________________

Dega picked up Clancey's hat and activated byakugan. "I see........Clancey and another person with two dogs. They are on the roof...."

Naruto and Nocto looked up. The three quickly went up there to find Clancey and Kirko with a masked person and a big dog.

"Who are you?" Asked Naruto "State your business."

The person looked at Naruto. "My buisiness ........Is protecting my sister......................" He looked at Clancey.

Nocto and Dega were shocked. "Is that really you,Riko?" Asked Naruto. "Everyone said that you were dead."

The person took off the mask to reveal a scarred nose and a resemblence to Kiba and Clancey. "Don't worry about that now. Let's just get Clancey and Kirko to the hospital." He picked up Kirko and Katana picked up Kirko and they began to walk, Naruto walked beside him and Nocto and Dega walked in back.
Riko's story by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
Yay! Riko ^^
Clancey was unconcious at the hospital.She had bandadages on her forhead and going down her neck. Kirko was lying on a pillow with bandages on his legs and body. Katana was next to Kirko. Riko was beside Clancey with his back turned to the door.
_______________________________________

Kiba walked into the hospital to see Naruto in the waiting room. "Hey. How's Clancey?" He asked. "I feel bad about not being there because of my mission."

"She did good." Replied Naruto. "Her and Kirko have serious injures. But I have a surprise for you."

Kiba looked at Naruto "I swear to god if you fart your gonna die." He said, remembering the chunnin exams.

Naruto laughed showed Kiba to Clancey's room. Kiba opened the door.

When Riko heard the door opened he turned around. "Hi dad."

Kiba looked at Riko, then at Naruto. "Riko? You've been gone for years."

Nocto, Dega and Tino came walking down the hallway. "Um...Hello. We just wanted to see how Clancey was....." Said Dega.

Naruto and Kiba moved to let them in.

"So, where have you been?" Asked Naruto.

Dega, Nocto and Tino were intersted in this too.

"Well," Said Riko "It started when I went on a mission with my team."
_______________________________________

"Okay. We just finished so we better head home." Said Riko. His two teamates nodded.

"Not so fast. We need some new recruits, un." Said Deidara, walking infront of them.

"It's that Atakasuki!" Said Mikal, Riko's teammate.

"We aren't going to join you!" Snapped Riko.

"In that matter, you don't have a choice, yeah." Replied Deidara.

"We can take him! There is one of him and four of us!" Snapped Karni.

Deidara laughed "Not really, yeah." Itachi and Kisame came out of the shadows, they had left Tobi at the base.

"Katana, be at the ready."Said Riko. Katana nodded.

"Kisame. If you would do the honors of getting one as a hostaged. I'll kill the other two." Said Itachi. He used twenty four hours of death on all three of them. Katana did not know what to do so she bit Riko and he snapped out of it.

"That isn't going to work so easily on me." Said Riko.

Deidara laughed and took out a small bird. It flew towards the three. Riko quickly grabbed Mikal, he was the closest and pulled him out of the explosion.

Karni was blown a few meters away. Kisame walked over to her and took out his blade, and chopped her head off.

Mikal had snapped out of the genjusu, Katana bit him. "Karni!" He yelled.

Riko took off his hat. "Mikal, go. Give this to my sis and tell her to put it on when she's strong. I'll hold them off."

"But Riko." said Mikal

"I said go!"

Mikal hesitated. He then took the hat and ran away.
_______________________________________

Naruto and Kiba were staring with great intrest.

Nocto and Dega were wide eyed.

Tino was looking over at Clancey.

"That's when they captured me." Said Riko. "You see, they just really wanted information on Kohona."
_________________________________________

"Okay. Now tell us where the best areas to get into Kohona are,un." Said Deidara. Riko had been tied to a chair and Katana had been caged.

"Never!" Snapped Riko. "I would rather die."

Deidara sighed " The leader doesn't want you dead,yeah. We just want the information."

Riko shook his head. "I refuse to tell you anything."

Tobi entered the room. "Tobi is a good boy."

Riko was silent.

Deidara looked at Tobi and grinned, evily. The best torcher to him was locking someone in a room with Tobi. "Okay then. I'll come back in about twenty minutes and see what you say." He walked out of the room, locking the door behind him.

Katana growled from her cage. "Grrrrrr.Bark!*This cage is so small!*"

"I know, girl." Said Riko.

"Tobi is a good boy!" Said Tobi.

Riko kept his mouth shut.

Twenty minutes went by slowly.

"Are you willing to tell us now?" Asked Deidara, walking in.

Riko shrugged. "It wasn't that bad." It had actually driven him crazy.

Deidara ighed. "Okay, un. Your obviously not going to tell us and you aren't skilled enoughto join so.....I'm going to see what the leader says, yeah." He excited the room.

"Deidara senpai!" Said Tobi, following him.

Riko sighed. "We're gonna get out of this."

Deidara came back in the room. "Well, we're gonna keep you her, un."
_______________________________________

"So they kept you at the base?" Asked Nocto.

"Not at the base. It was a place around the base I would assume." Said Riko. "One time I heard some vioced out side and scooted the chair I was tied to closer to the wall."
________________________________________

"Okay. I am going to train you so you will be strong for the chunnin exams in a few years, yeah." Said a vioce, obviously being Deidara's.

"Okay." Came a vioce of a younger person.

"So.I may as well go over the plan with you. You need to work on your battleing and your way of getting information, un." Said Deidara. "You will enter the chunnin exams to find out Kohona's weak points."

"Simple enough." Said another voice.

"Yeah, but you also need to see if anyone has a curse mark, if you do, kill them,yeah." Said Deidara "Because the stronger that Ocharo or orochimaru get, there is more of a chance that he will attempt to destroy us."
_____________________________________

"So, Tyram,Midaga and Ureksa were from the Atakasuki?" Asked Dega.

Riko nodded. "I didn't get there names but by the way they battled Iwould say so."

"How did you know that Clancey had a curse mark?" Asked Naruto.

No one had told Kiba so he was a little confused. "Curse mark?"

Riko nodded. "I did a little spying."

"Well, continue the story." Said Nocto.

"Well, after that Katana and myself were used to train the kids. One time we dashed and found out that we were a long ways from Kohona."
________________________________________

"We won't be in Kohona any time soon, girl." Said Riko. Katana nodded.
____________________________________

"So, we walked. We spent a couple years helping a village that was in poverty. I would have come quicker but they really needed help." Said Riko "And I would often stay a couple weeks at one village. I worked to get some money, new clothes and a mask."

Everyone nodded, except for Tino and Clancey, who at that moment blinked and slowly sat up and rubbed he reyes. "What happened?"

"You were bombed." replied Dega.

Clancey nodded and looked around, first she looked at Kirko, then Nocto, dega and tino and then Riko. "Riko!" She said, and stood up, and quickly sat down. "Not a good idea......" Clancey had bandages on her chest and torso, a few on her arms and on her legs.

Kiba and Riko walked over to her. "Are you okay?" Asked Kiba. Clancey nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto looked at Nocto, Dega and Tino. "We gotta go now."

"But why?" Asked Nocto.

"Idiot." Mummbled Tino, walking out of the room, followed by Dega. Naruto grabbed Nocto and dragged him out, shutting the door behind him.
________________________________________

Clancey gave Riko a hug. "now, we are a family again!" she exclaimed, happily.

Riko nodded. "I won't leave you anytime soon si, don't worry."

"Well, when you get out of the hospital, you'll have toshow Riko what you learned." Said Kiba.

"I would like that." Said Riko.

"Then I will." Said Clancey. "How is Kirko doing?"

"He is asleep with Katana and Akamaru." Replied Kiba.

Clancey nodded. "Good. He needs his rest after being bombed."

"You got more damage then he did." Said Riko "You were the one protecting him with your life."

Clancey shrugged "He's my best friend."
A plan revealed by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
If anyone really cares, it has been like.......18 years since shippuden so yeah^^
A meeting had been called at the Atakasuki base.

"Midaga, Tyram, Ureksa........You all failed in your mission." said Pein.

"Everywhere, there were jonin." Said Ureksa "I checked."

"That is still no excuse." Said Itaran, Itachi's son. His mother had been killed. Itaran had short ,spikey black hair and narrow eyes.

"That is very true." Added Furi, Kisame's daughter. She had sea green hair that went down to about her waist. Blueish green skin and her cloak was ripped off at the waist where black, tight capries began.

"Just because your dad trained you like a slave driver, that's the only reason you think that." Mummbled Tyram.

"That's it! Your heads coming off!" Said Furi, about to grab her sword.

"Not now." Said Kisame.

Furi sighed. "Fine."

"But we did find a curse mark." Said Midaga.

"Did you kill them?" Asked Pein.

Midaga shook his head.

"But it may be a good thing to because Ocharo talked about joining the Atakasuki." Said Konan.

"That is true,un." Said Deidara.
________________________________________

Deep in the forest, Ocharo had been busy.

"Kimmomaro, Kidomaru, Sakon, Ukon, Tayuya and Jirobo." Said Ocharo, pacing in front on a line of people. "My father has resurected you all."

Orochimaru slithered out of the shadows. "Yes. You now live for Ocharo."

The six nodded, Sakon and Ukon were seperated.

"I want to get that fan girl and shadow guy....." growled Tayuya.

"You can have them, let me get the fat boy." Mummbled Jirobo.

"And leave the byakugan user to me!" Added Kidomaru.

"We get the dog and puppet guy." Chuckled Sakon, and Ukon.

"No!" Said Ocharo "You only need to capture the Inuzuka!"

Everyone was silent.
________________________________________

Tino walked into Clancey's room at the hospital.

"Tino!" Exclaimed Clancey "What's in the box?"

Tino handed a box to Clancey, she opened it and found a bone and a box of chocolates. "Thought you might like some real food."

"Thanks Tino!" Exclaimed Clancey, happily. She set the bone beside Kirko, who attacked it and gnawed on it.

Tino sat down on a chair and said "I'm glad you like it."

"Why wouldn't I?" asked Clancey, opening the chocolates and holding it in front of TIno after taking one. "Now,all you gotta do is smuggle me outta here."

Tino took a chocolate and said "Am I your last resort?"

"Your one of my best buddies! Nocto and Dega haven't been around, they've been training. Riko and dad won't let me out and the medical nin won't cut me a brake."

Tino thought for a moment.

"Tino! They put locks on the windows! I can't crack them! At least get one of your bugs too!" Begged Clancey. Kirko was gnawing on his bone.

"Fine." Said Tino, a small black bug flew to the window and there were a few clicking noises and the window opened.

Clancey smiled and gace TIno a hug. "Thank you buddy! I'll make it up to you some how!"
_________________________________________

"Okay, Dega, are you ready?" Asked Nocto.

Dega nodded.

Nocto pulled a few strings that Dega had set up and kunia shot from everywhere towards Dega. With in seconds, they were sll on the ground, not a single scratch on Dega.

"Good job!" Exclaimed Nocto.

Dega nodded "They haven't decided who has become a chunnin yet, it should be happening soon."
_________________________________________

"Okay, granny Tsunade, I have called you here for some assistants in the chunnin exams." Said Naruto "I am not sure who should become a chunnin."

"Well......." Began Tsunade "Which gennin do you think used both brains and technique?"

Naruto thought for moments "I beilieve that Nocto was smart against Higa."

Tsunade nodded "He did use his brains."

"I also think that Tino was smart with his use of bugs. As was Rey with her sand." Continued Naruto.

"Do you think that they are ready to become chunnin?" Asked Tsunade.

Naruto nodded. "They were all very good though."
The new chuunin! by Demonflare13
It had been about a week since the chuunin exams ended. Dega and Nocto had been training, sometimes team 7 would join them.(Higa,Shinta and Zin) Clancey had tried countless times to escape, and was sadly captured.
_______________________________________

"Ok! Kirko, this plan is full proof!" Said Clancey "Accept dad and Riko might find us out....."

"Bark!*Let's try!*"

"Well, they already said that you were well enough to go." Said Clancey "So....Clone jutsu." Another Clancey appeared in the bed. "Now, transformatoin jutsu." Clancey turned into a dog like Kirko accept with blonde markings and shorter ears."Ark!Bark!*Ok! Let's go!*" Barked Clancey, she had left the door opened slightly and the two walked out.

They passed by a medical nin on there way out, who ignored them.
________________________________________

Tino was walking to the hospital when he saw two dogs walking out. 'Clancey....Her most recent scheme.' He thought. Tino walked over to them and looked down. Kirko and Clancey paused for a moment, then they grinned. Tino chuckled slightly, then walked into the hospital.
_________________________________________

Nocto, Higa and Dega were all at the ramen shop. "Nocto, thisis your fith bowl of ramen. Don't you think you've had enough?" He was slightly prepared to get yelled at.

"Never! You will never take my ramen away." Snapped Nocto, pushing the ramen away and pointing at Dega with his chopsticks.

Higa just did so, he took Nocto's ramen and held it out of his reach. "Wahhh! My ramen!" Yelled Nocto, trieing to get it back.

Clancye and Kirko had walked by and stopped to watch this event. Dega was laughing.

Higa had one hand pushing Nocto away, while the other held he ramen. He and Nocto then fell over, on top of Clancey and Kirko, the ramen went into the air and fell on the pile of people,and dog.

Clancey pooffed back to her normal self. "Damn it!" She snapped, trieing to get Nocto and Higa off of her. "You two are heavy!"

"I can't get up till Nocto get's up!" Snapped Higa.

"Nocto, move your fat ass!" Snapped Higa and Clancey at the same time.

Nocto was moping. "My ramen........."

"We don't give a damn!" Snapped the two again "Just move!"

Nocto moved off of Higa and Higa moved off of Clancey and Clancey got up. "Jeeze. You to blew my cover." Sighed Clancey.

"One, you should be in the Hospital." Said a shinobi "And two,you are not wanted."

"Leave her alone dude." Said Dega, which alot of people were shocked by the word 'dude' being used by him.

"Hey! Who wants to train?" Exclaimed Clancey.

"Dega, Higa and I have been training all day." Said Nocto.

"It's lunch time.It would only be all morning." Said Clancey.
_________________________________________

"Okay. I have made my decision for chuunin." Said Naruto "Jande. Would you call a meeting?"

A man with white hair, that was slightly blonde, and brown eyes nodded and walked away.

Tsunade was with Naruto "I have know clue how you and Jiaraya had a son." Said Naruto.

Tsunade shrugged. "Well, when two people love each other-"

"I know how you had him!" Said Naruto "I just don't know because you and Jiaraya always fight!"
_________________________________________

The meeting was called and everyone gathered around the hokage building for the results of the chuunin exams.

"Okay. The people who will become chuunin, please step forward. " Said Naruto.

Everyone was really excited.

"Hatake Shinta."

There was a gleam of pride in Kakashi's eye as Shinta stepped forward.

"Aburame Tino."

"Good job!" exclaimed Nocto.

"This is excellent!" Added Clancey.

Tino acknowledged them with a nod and stepped forward.

"And last.......Uzumaki Nocto."

Nocto was shocked as he stepped forward. Everyone then began to cheer for the new chuunin.

"Better luck next time, eh, Dega." Said Clancey. Dega nodded in agreement.

"Exactly what are you doing her?" Came a vioce from behind Clancey, Kiba. " Shouldn't you be resting?"

Clancey looked at him and shook her head "They said I could go." She made a face:^_^'

Kiba looked down at her and sighed. "Fine."

"I still have to show Riko what I've learned too." Added Clancey.

Dega was snickering slightly.

Gaara then stepped forward. "The new Chuunin for the sand village.......there are none."
Fun in Kohona by Demonflare13
The sand nin were unfased by the news.

Rey had her eyes closed, having a conversation with her demon-Sakuka.
---------------------------------------------------------
Rey, why have you not killed yet?
"No........I refuse your request."
I reside in you and I have as much right to control this body then any else!
"Please, let me be."
Fine, if you don't obey me, then I will do it myself!
Rey was unsure about what this meant, and decided to tell her father of it. "You will not get the best of me."
Someone else has already thought of that. I forsee destruction for all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Rey? Are you all right?" Asked Kankorou, coming up behind the three.

Rey looked at her uncle, and nodded.

"Dad, where is Temari-sensei?" Asked Sanka.

"She is busy." said Kankorou "For the time being I am your sensei."
________________________________________

The meeting soon came to a close.
_________________________________________

Naruto walked over to Nocto, Clancey,Dega and Tino. "Since Guy is curently on a mission, I am going to treat you all to ramen!" He enphisised the word 'ramen'.

Immediatly, Nocto's eyes lit up. "Ramen?!RAMEN!"

Clancey, Dega and Nocto stared at the outburst from their friend, as had everyone else. The three took a step away.

Naruto laughed as his gaze swept over the for, pausing on Nocto,his son, and Clancey, the one who killed his closest friend because of a certain snake. He wouldn't be able to let that go for awhile.

Kirko had slept the whole time in Clancey's jacket. "Yo, wake up sleepy!" Said Clancey. Kirko stirred slightly. Clancey sighed 'He's going to need his strenngth for the scheme Nocto, and I have made.
_________________________________________

After they had gotten ramen, Dega, Tino, Nocto and Clancey went into the woods to train, and Clancey and Nocto explained the plan to Dega and Tino.

"Okay, so Tino, Dega and myself are all going into a tree." Said Clancey, as she jumped up, followed by Dega and Tino.

Jiaraya appeared to talk to Nocto. "Okay, so now that your a chuunin, I gotta train you extra hard."

Clancey slowly slipped down on a branch close to Jiaraya amd held Kirko by his hindpaws while she was up-sidedown.

Nocto was staring at Jiaraya with a pout, trieing to ignore Clancey and Kirko. "Do we have to?"

Kirko was reaching for a black book.

'So close!' Thought Clancey 'Just a little-yes!'

Kirko had grabbed the book.

Jiaraya nodded, with a stern look on his face. "But I gotta keep time for my research."

Clancey was slipping off the branch, Tino and Dega grabbed her legs, but she fell anyways and quickly recovered. Jiaraya turned around, and Clancey was holding the book.

"Excuse m- My book!?" Snapped Jiaraya.

"Abort mission! Clancey! Run!"Exclaimed Nocto.

Clancey picked up Kirko and ran towards the lake. When she got their, she held the book over it. "You come near me, it goes in!

Jiaraya stopped instantly, staring at his book. He took a slight step forward. "Now, let's be resonable." He began "Give me back my book."He continued to step forward.

At that point, Clancey took the book and chucked it.

"NO!" Yelled Jiaraya, jumping in after the book.

"And now, Nocto my friend, we run like hell." Said Clancey, running away followed by Nocto.

Tino and Dega were staring. "Holy-" Began Tino
"Shit." Ended Dega.

Jiaraya came out of the lake "They're both gonna...DIE!" He growled, running after the two.
________________________________________

Clancey and Nocto had stopped close to the village. "Okay, Clancey we should split up. You go into the village and I'll go towards the gate."

"Ok! Just go! Jiaraya is coming!" Snapped Clancey. Jiaraya was coming into veiw, you could see the anger in his eyes as he did almost like a battle scream.

"ARGGGGG!"

Clancey and Nocto split up, but Jiaraya went after the person who threw his book into the lake.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Clancey came blasting out of the trees straight into the village, yelling "The perv is after me!"

Maki, Kita and Kata scoffed at this. They were at the flower shop.

Jiaraya bolted after Clancey. "Summoning jutsu!" He summoned his toad and got on it.

"shit!" Said Clancey. "Fight toad with wolf! Summoning jutsu." Chrono appeared, running beside her and Clancey jumped on.

"What?" Asked Chrono.

"Run!" Said Clancey "A pervert on a giant toad is after me!"

Chrono was shocked, he looked back and saw a steaming Jiaraya on a giant toad. "Holy hell."

"I know!That's why-Jump!" Said Clancey, they were about to run into the ramen shop, Chrono jumped and landed on top.

Jiaraya followed them, but the wieght of the toad broke the shop. Clancey paused and stared, along with Chrono "Naruto and Nocto are not going to be happy....."

Jiaraya didn't even notice and grabbed Clancey. "Chrono! Save Kirko!" Kirko was on Chrono, as Jiaraya held Clancey upside down.

"You......Destroyed....my BOOK!" Yelled Jiaraya.

"Jeeze, you forecast the news, not the weather." Said Clancey, wiping her face.
_________________________________________

Nocto had seen dust fly up and he went to the destroyed ramen shop. He stared.

Something stirred in the rubble and Naruto stood up. He was slightly dazed, but fuming. "Who did this? Luckily, I was the only one in there because of deliverys but still!"

Nocto was still staring. "My....my ramen shop........"
_________________________________________

Jiaraya walked down with an upside down Clancey. "You are going to get punished."

Clancey had her arms crossed "How can you punish me if your a dead man?"
_________________________________________

Tino and Dega came over to Nocto and Naruto. "I don't know who is inmore trouble. Nocto and Clancey, or Jiaraya." said Dega.

"Jiaraya." Said Tino.

"Dad, what are you doing with that gennin?" Asked Jande, walking over to his father.

"She destroyed my research!" Said Jaraya.

"He's a pervert!" Added Clancey.

" He destroyed my ramen shop!" Said Nocto.

Jiaraya looked at the rubble and degree. "Oh.......oops."

"Ooops? Is that all you have to say!?" Asked Nocto. "You destroyed my ramen shop!"

Jiaraya dropped Clancey "Wah! That's my head you jack ass!' snapped Clancey, getting up.Chrono and Kirko walked over to her.

Naruto was staring at the ramen shop. He wasn't blinking, just staring. 'Two important things in my life destroyed in the same month............' He thought.

"It can be fixed." Said Dega, trying to calm Nocto down.

Nocto was still furious.

Clancey got up and wiped the dirt off of her self.

"We should really hold him back." Mummbled Tino.

Nocto was ready to rip Jiaraya's head off. "your gonna die!"

At that moment, Dega grabbed Nocto's arm, Clncey grabbed his legs and Tino grabbed his other arm.

Naruto looked over at the fuming Nocto, the struggling Tino, Clancey and Dega and the soomewhat scared Jiaraya. A flicker of amusment was in his eye as he grinned.

"What the hell is driving!?" Asked Clancey, as Nocto began to drag the three.

"Solid fury." Replied Tino.

Jiaraya tooka few steps back.

Dega did his best to hold Nocto back.

Nocto's teeth grew slightly.

Naruto stared, slightly shocked. 'Kyubbi's spawn finally shows......' He thought.

All of a sudden there was a slight, toot like noise.

Nocto's face turned red and he stopped.

"Gah!" Yelled Clancey, eyes watering as she covered her nose "Damn it! That is not right!"

Naruto's face turned red with amusement, until a slight bit of the stench hit him. "That must be bad for someone with such a strong smell." He chuckled.

Dega was staring, then laughed slightly.

"Shut up!" Snapped Clancey "My nose is burning!"

Nocto was laughing. "Didn't you do that to Kiba, Dad?"

Naruto nodded "But not quite so strong..."

Kirko was the same way as Clancey, his nose was burning. Chrono had disappeared.

Jiaraya had disappeared.
The last horrah. by Demonflare13
Author's Notes:
this may be the last chapter....until shippuden!Next gen!

I am not stealing from halio95100 I thought of this too.
That night was pretty quiet. Nothing really happened. But at the first sign of morning, Kiba, Akamaru, Riko and Katana were running all over the village with their noses to the ground. "Damn it!"Snarled Kiba, "All I can smell is mud!"

"How ever did this knew alot about tracking." Mummbled Riko.

"I can't remember the smell that was in Clancey's room, but it was fimiliar!"

"What's wrong with you two?" Asked Naruto, who was walking down the road with Nocto and Higa.

"Oh, hello.I think something happened to Clancey." Replied Kiba. "But I'm sure it's noth-"

"Dad!" Exclaimed Riko. "You know how Clancey had a curse mark, right?"

Kiba put his attention back on Riko "Yes, so?"

"Do you think that it may have been the sound four that you told me about?"

At those words, Kiba and Naruto instantly froze. "Do you really think that Orochimaru would have brought them back?" Asked Naruto.

"There were things thrown everywhere in Clancey's room. It is quiet possile."Mummbled Kiba.

Nocto had little knowledge of the sound four.

"You mean those henchmen that took Sasuke a long time ago?" Asked Higa, thinking.

Naruto and Kiba nodded. "I''ll send out some teams right away." Said Naruto.

"Can we go?" Asked Nocto.

Naruto and Kiba looked at eachother "Send the gennin?" Asked Kiba.

Naruto thought for a few moments. "I'll send the gennin and new chunnin, along with Riko."
-------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, I left anf helped you cover our trail.Now release Kirko!" yelled Clancey. She and the sound five were next to a canyon with a river at the bottom.

"Kidomaru. Please restrain her." Said Kimmomaru.

Kidomaru nodded. He grabbed Clancey's, arms, legs and waist.

Sakon was holding Kirko, who was struggling. "Your gonna go for a little trip." He laughed, as he held him over the canyon.

"No! You said that you were going to release him!"Snarled Clancey, trieing to get out of Kidomaru's grasp.

"We lied." Said Tayuya. "Now you must die."

"I am not going to let you kill me!" Growled Clancey.

"You have no choice in the matter." Said Kimmomaro, taking out a bottle of pills. "Tayuya, please open her mouth."

Tayuya took the top and bottom of Clancey's mouth and tried to open it. Clancey clamped down on her fiingers. "Gah! You bitch....."

"Takes one to know one!" Snapped Clancey.

Tayuya once again tooks the tops of Clancey's mouth and held it open. Kimmomaro quickly put hte pills in. Clancey coughed a few times then spit the pills out. But, she had accidently swallowed one.
-----------------------------------------

All the gennin and chunnin had been called to the hokage building. "Okay. I have called you here do to the fact that a gennin has been taken from the village." Began Naruto.

There was a slight gasp that went through all the gennin and chunnin.

"I will be spliting you into teams to go look. Zin,Higa, Shinta, Kita, Kata, and Naki are one team. Teka,Sema,Dean, Nocto, Tino, Dega, and Riko are another." Continued Naruto "I want you all to go out and see if you can find any trace of Inuzuka Clancey or Orochimaru."

Gaara stepped forward, the sand nin had not left yet. "We shall also help.Rey can go with Uzumaki and Sanka and Melak can go with Hatake."

The two teams nodded and then disappeared. naruto sighed "Did I do the right thing....?"
-------------------------------------------------------------

Clancey then vomitted. "Ha!" She snapped. "Not so hot when someone knows how to do that, eh?"

The five sound nin were getting annoyed. "Let's kill her!" Snarled Sakon.

Jirobo nodded in agreement.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Riko's team was just outside the village.

"Okay." Said Riko. "We need to get a scen or something." Riko thought for a little while.

"Can't you summon wolves?" Asked Dega.

"Clancey can....." Mummbled Tino.

"Oh!" Great idea!" Said Riko, biting his thumb. "Summoning jutsu!" A giant black and gray wolf appeared.
"Master Riko?" It asked.

"Hi Fiore." Said Riko.

Dean, Nocto, Dega and Zin were all staring wide eyed.

"Ok. You remember Clancey, right?" Asked Riko.

Fiore nodded. "I remember the little girl."

"Well, she has been kid napped and considering she has the best scence of smeel in kohona and the tracks have been conseled slightly, we need your powerful nose to find her."

Fiore nodded and nelt down.

Riko and Katana got on. "Come on."

Tino got on instantly. Everyone else hesitated."Do you want Clancey to die?" Asked Tino. At those words, everyone got on.
----------------------------------------------

"I have another bottle, don't worry." Said Kimmomaro.

"Good. Jirobo. You open her mouth this time." Said Tayuya.

Kirko wriggled around and bit sakon, who quickly let go of him and dropped him into the canyon. "Good enough for the little mutt!" He growled.

"Kirko!" Yelled Clancey.She growled and forced herself back into Kiddomaru, who fell and lost his grip. Clancey quickly got up and followed Kirko, off the cliff and into the canyon.

At that moment, Riko's team came blasting through the forest. "Clancey!" He yelled, wide eyed as his sister went out of sight.

Nocto, Dega and Tino were silent and wide eyed.

"It's the brat that killed me!" Yelled Kiddomaru, annoyed, as he pointed at Dega.

"You must mean dad......" Said Dega.

Tino and Rey had went to the edge of the canyon and were trieing to get to Clancey, with bugs and sand.

Clancey was going to fast for them. She had clutched onto Kirko and was now in a ball. She soon hit the water.

"Damn!" Growled Tino, angry.

Tayuya was staring at Sema; Jirobo at Teka; Sakon at riko; Kiddomaru at Dega; and Kimmomaro was looking from Rey, to Dean, to Nocto.

Kiddomaru quickly threw a kunia at Dega and it hit him directly in the arm.

"Retreat." Said Kimmomaro, clamly.

"WHAT!?" Yelled the sound four.

"I said retreat, now." Said Kimmaro, with that they left.

Everyone else reverted there attention to the canyon. "Has she come up?" Asked Nocto.

Dega cringed slightly as he ripped out the kunia.

Tino and Rey shook their heads.

"You guys do know what is at the end of this river......Do you?" Asked Dean, looking at everyone.
-------------------------------------------

Clancey had come up a little ways away from where she had fallen and new exactly what was at the end of the canyon. "Damn it!' She growled, as the sound of a roaring waterfall grew louder. She had Kirko clutched close to her body.
-----------------------------------------------

Shinta's team was at the bottom f the waterfall. "Smell anything, Paku?" She asked. She had summoned Paku earlier on.
"Water." He replied bluntly.
Everyone was silent, except for Sanka who was laughing slightly.

"Do you have any maturity at all?" Asked Melak.

Zin was using sharinggan and Higa was using byakugan.

"There is something approaching the waterfall." Said Higa, as he stared upwards.

"It has chakra." Added Zin.
------------------------------------------------------------

"WOAAAAAAAH!!!" Screamed Clancey as she plummetted over the edge of the waterfall.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sanka was the first to react and ran out onto the water to help her.

Higa growled slightly. 'I wanted to be the hero.....' He thought.

Zin patted him on the back. "Maybe next time."

Clancey's head broke through the surface, she coughed slightly and pulled herself onto the top of the water, Sanka helped her up.

"Now he starts being nice.....?!" Exclaimed Melak, shocked.

"Thanks, dude." Said Clancey. She had put Kirko into her jacket. "Lord, I'm tierd......" She yawned.
-------------------------------------------------

Riko, Dega, Teka, Sema, Dean, Nocto,Rey and Tino had returned to the village because of Dega's arm.

Dega was at the hospital and the rest of them were at the hokage building, sadly giving their report.

Naruto had called Sasuke,Negi, Kiba, Shikamaru, Rock Lee and Chouji thier also. "Ok, so it is the sound four for sure." Siad Naruto.

Riko nodded.

A few moments later, Akamaru and Katana jumped up with a bark. The other team and Clancey came into the room. Sanka, Higa and Clancey were hte last to come in.

"Are you all okay!?" Asked Kiba and Naruto at the same time. Everyone who had just entered nodded.

"Okay. We have decided to train you all individually." Began Naruto. "Jiraya,Nocto and Higa and I will go on a little trip; As will Dega and Negi; Shino and Tino also I beilieve."

Clancey was kinda sad at the news. "All of them?"

Naruto nodded. "Dean is going to be trained by ROck lee and Gai; Shinta, Kata and Kita by Shinzune, Sakura and Tsunade; Clancey, you will be trained by Kiba, Riko and sometimes Sasuke; Teka and Naki by Chouji and Ino; Zin by Sasuke and part time Kakashi."

"What about those who are leaving and haven't become chunnin?" Asked Higa.

"Higa, You and I will come back the next chunnin exam." Explained Naruto "But, while i am gone,Kiba, Sasuke and Shikamaru will share the responsibilties as Hokage."

Kiba, Sasuke and Shikamaru were surprised from this news. "Us?" The all said in unusion.

"Yes." Said Naruto.

Nocto looked at Clancey. "Clancey, you know how Kohnohamaru and Meogi have twins right?"

Clancey nodded.

"Well a few months ago they dubbed me their leader. I now pass that too you while i am gone."

Clancey was silent. "Ok then........."

"Anyways. Everyone is dismissed except for the Inuzuka's and Sasuke." Said Naruto. Everyone left the room, other then those four.

Sasuke began to explain something "Ok. Naruto and I have formed a jutsu that will remove the curse mark."

"But it'll have to be used twice a year." Added Naruto.

"Yes, but it'll only stop the effects. You'll still be able to use the poision as an element."

Clancey's eyes shone at this news.

'But don't over use it." Said Naruto.
------------------------------------------------------

The next day.

"I'm gonna miss you guys!" Said Clancey, as the last meeting of team Guy for at least two years happened.

" I'm gonna miss you all too." Sighed Dega.

"Ditto!" Exclaimed Nocto.

"As will I." Mummbled Tino.

"We never took a picture yet!" Said Gai in shock. He took out a camera and a stand.

"Have you been taking that everywhere with you!?" Asked Nocto.

Guy looked at him and replied "No." He set up the camera and siad "Ok! Everyone get ready!" Guy took a few steps back and did his 'nice guy' pose. Nocto stood beside him and smiled, doing peace signs.
Tino stood on Guy's other side and just stood there with his hands in his pockets.
Dega nelt in front of Gai and smiled
Clancey sat onfront of Dega, with her legs crossed and Kirko on her head, and smiling like she had most of the year.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8214