A Random Talk Show by NaruChick_07
Summary: A Random Talk show with me, my friends, and some Naruto characters. It's all just random stuff I come up with
enjoy! =^.^=
Categories: MadFic > Interviews and Talk Shows Characters: All
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4080 Read: 4021 Published: 29/01/08 Updated: 13/03/08

1. Sugar Addictions by NaruChick_07

2. Fangirls by NaruChick_07

3. Brotherly Love? more like rivalry by NaruChick_07

Sugar Addictions by NaruChick_07
Announcer: Welcome to 'My Random Talk Show' with your hosts Julia and Hayley!

Julia: Hi everyone I'm Julia!
me: And I'm Hayley!
Both: And this is our talk show!
Julia: anyway...today's topic is Sugar Addictions!!!
"And todays guests are Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, Kia(Julia's muse), and Prue(my muse)!" I said.
"So which one has the sugar addiction in team 7?" Julia asked.
Sasuke/Sakura said "Naruto."
"I do NOT have a sugar addiction!' yelled Naruto
"Yes you do dobe." said Sasuke
"do not..."
"do to."
"do not."
"do to."
"DO NOT!!!'
"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" I yelled
Sasuke and Naruto are cowering in fear of my wrath.
everyone else: wow...
"Hey Prue, Kia, Julia, and Hayley which one of you has the sugar addiction?" asked Sakura
Kia/Prue: Julia and Hayley.
"...what was that?" me and Julia asked.
"Hayley I think they just said we have a sugar addiction." said Julia
"I think they did." I said.
"Uh..uhum..." Kia/Prue.
"WE DO NOT HAVE SUGAR ADDICTIONS!!!" we yelled.
"Yes you do and I can prove it." said someone in the audience.
"Who said that?!" I yelled/asked.
"I did." said Shikamaru a spotlight hit him in the audience.
"Well then, how can you prove they have sugar addictions?" asked Sakura.
"It's really easy, all you have to do is give them sugar." he replied.
"oh..." said Sakura "why didn't I think of that?"
"No, no whatever you do don't give them sugar!!!" yelled Prue.
"Prue relax just sit back and enjoy the show." said Kia.
"...you are an Idiot you know that..." Prue said.
"Yea I know." said Kia.
Shikamaru grabs some chocolate and sugar. "Hey Hayley Julia look." he said
"S-s-su-SUGAR!!!" Me, Julia, and Naruto screamed.
"Run...RUN LIKE HELL YOU FOOLS!!!" screamed Kia and Prue.
"Shikamaru you're supposed to be genious couldn't you tell that this was gonna happen?!" Sasuke yelled.
"Of course I knew this would happen, that's why I'm leaving now, bye!" he said while running out of the studio.
"...lazy bastard..." Sasuke mumbled.
"Sasuke-kun help me!!! Naruto, Hayley, and Julia have major sugar rushes!!!" screamed Sakura.
"I know that! How the hell are we supposed to calm them down?!" screamed Sasuke.
Naruto and Julia calm down.
"Wha-What happened?" asked Naruto.
"I don't know..." said Julia.
"You two had a freak'in sugar rush! Don't you remember?!" yelled Sakura.
"No." they said.
"Hey where's Hayley?" asked Sasuke.
They all see me running around jumping off the walls and then all of a sudden I crash and fall asleep.
"Um....what just happened?" asked Naruto.
"Well Hayley just crashed, she'll be out for a while, and don't even try to wake her up she might kill you." said Julia.
"K-kill us." team 7 stuttered.
"Yep she'd probably kill you." said Kia.
me: z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z
"Hey Kia, Prue what are you two doing and why are you eating popcorn?" asked Julia
"We were enjoying the show." said Kia.
"Yea." said Prue.
"Well....I'm just gonna wrap this up....Sugar rushes are bad but fun! If you have a sugar addiction like me, Hayley, and Naruto then enjoy it! everyone else fear it. This is Julia, bye!" said Julia.
"This is Prue signing off"
"This is Kia signing off"
"Haruno Sakiura"
"Uchiha Sasuke the dobe and sugar freak are asleep"
*Credits*
End Notes:
So how was it I hope you like it I will make more episodes and if you want a specific topic on here send it to me and I'll try to write it okayz?

Me: Sasuke did you just call me a sugar freak?!

Sasuke: Hn.

Me: don't you 'Hn.' me you bastard!!!

Naruto: Sasuke-teme shut up and leave Hayley alone. AND STOP CALLING ME DOBE YOU BASTARD!!!

Me: Calm down Naru, and Sasu-teme leave me alone.

Prue: come on lazy bum we should get started on the next episode.

me: ...fine...

Naruto: hey Am I in the next episode?!

me: maybe...

Naruto: oh come on tell me please...

me: you'll just have to find out....okay everyone rate and review byez!
Fangirls by NaruChick_07
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto it's such a shame I wish I did though...

Me: It's 3:30 in the frickin' morning so why am I updating?!

Prue(my muse for those that don't know): maybe because we got a really great idea for this and the fact that you can't sleep might be another reason...

Me: I hate this so much...

Prue: oh stop complaining lazy ass...

Shika: someone call me?
Announcer; Hello and welcome to 'My Random Talk show' with your hosts Julia and Hayley!!!

"Hiya! I'm Julia!"

"And I'm Hayley!"

"And this is our talk show!!!" we said.

"today we'll bring our guests out and then announce the topic, kk?" I said.

"Our guests are Hyuuga Neji, Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Itachi, Sabaku No Gaara, Inuzuka Kiba, Nara Shikamaru, and Uzumaki Naruto!" yelled Julia.

"We're also inviting one of our friends on to the show, say hello to Jane!!!" I said.

"Hiya everyone I'm Jane!"

"Okay Hayley tell us what's the topic is." Julia said.

“kk, today’s topic is…*drumroll* FANGIRLS!!!”

“AH!!!” screamed all the guys “where?!”

“*sweatdrop* there aren’t any fangirls here, ‘fangirls’ is the topic today…” I said.


“Oh” almost all of the guys said.

“Hn.” said Sasuke, Itachi, Gaara and Neji.

“So…Kiba how do you deal with fangirls?” Julia asked.

“Akamaru distracts them while I run away from the crazy maniacs…” Kiba replied.

‘Did he just call all us fangirls crazy maniacs?!’ me, Jane, and Julia thought.

“That’s a good plan…but Kiba be careful if you insult fangirls we-th-they don’t take it to well…” Julia warned him.

“Okay…” he said.

“What about you Shikamaru?” I asked.

“Well…Chouji and Ino help me escape from my troublesome fangirls…*shudders* I think fangirls are worse than my mom *shudders*.” he said.

“I think your fans are worse than your mom.” I said.

“What about you Neji?” asked Jane “How do you escape fangirls?”

“Well…I run…run and hide, Hinata helps me out with my fangirls sometimes…” he said.

“Okay.” said Jane.

“Sasuke-teme, Ita-kun, what do you do to escape fangirls?” I asked.

‘did she just call Itachi ‘Ita-kun’?!’ everyone thought. ‘Did she just call me Ita-kun?’ Itachi thought. ‘Why does she frickin’ call me ‘Sasuke-teme’ and she frickin’ called Itachi ‘Ita-kun’!!!’ thought Sasuke.

“Oi lazy bum did you frickin’ just call him ‘Ita-kun’?!” Julia yelled.

“Oh…uh um uh um…n-no…n-no w-way…” I stuttered.

“Yes you did.”

“No I didn’t.”

“Yes you did.”

“NO I FRICKIN’ DIDN’T SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!” I screamed.

“Okay, okay…Nazumi(1).” Julia said.

“What was that?!” I yelled/asked.

“Um nothing nevermind…” Julia said very quickly.

“That’s what I thought.” I said. “Um anyway…what do you do to escape your fangirls Sasuke-teme? I-Ita-Itachi?”

“We burn them with our fire jutsus.” said Sasuke “Hn.Yea.” said Itachi.

“kk, but that’s kinda harsh…but then again your fangirls have been named the Rabid Uchiha Fangirl Corperation or RUFC for short.” I said.

“Yea we pretty much have to burn them because if we don’t we can’t get away from them, there are to many.” said Itachi.

“Holy shit! Itachi actually spoke more than two freak’in words!!!” yelled Sasuke.

“Shut up.” Said Itachi.

“See only two words.” Sasuke said.

“Shut up Sasuke…” I said. “you can be such a bastard sometimes.”

“Sometimes…he’s always a bastard.” said Naruto. “True…” I said.

“Hey by the way Naruto, why are you here you don’t have any fangirls.” said Sasuke.

“Shut up, Sasuke-bastard, and I DO have fans…” said Naruto.

“No you don’t.” said most of the guys.

“Yes he does.” said Gaara. “his fans are scarier than all of our fangirls put together.”

“Really?!”

“Yes Naruto has about 10,000 fangirls…” said Julia.

“That’s still less than me.” said Sasuke.

“Yea and that’s less fangirls than me.” said Itachi.

“That’s less than me too.” Said Neji.

All the guys except Shikamaru and Naruto decided to start argueing about who had the most fangirls which got very annoying and gave Me and Julia MASSIVE headaches.

“SHUT UP!!!!!” we yelled.

“Naruto has about 10,000 fanGIRLS and about 10,000 fanBOYS!!!OKAY?!” I yelled.

“Holy Freakin’ Shit!!!” yelled Kiba.

“When and how the hell did you get so many freackin’ fans?!” yelled Sasuke.

“I blame Kiba, Jiraya, and Kakashi…” said Naruto while glaring at Kiba.

“What’s Kiba, Kakashi, and Jiraya got to do with this?!” asked Sasuke.

“…everything…” said Naruto.

*Flashback*

Naruto was running through Konoha wearing a…fox outfit. (this is where all of girls that are watching the flashback yell ‘KAWAII(2)!!!’ at the top of their lungs.)
Kakashi, Kiba, and Jiraya are laughing their asses off at poor Naru-chan. Naruto
is being chased by at least 20,000 people. “LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!” yelled Naruto.
“Awww…Naruto you are so KAWAII!!!” yelled all the fans.
“I am not kawaii!!!” yelled Naruto (awww…he’s pouting it’s so KAWAII!!!)
“Yes you are!!!” they all yelled.
“I gotta get the hell outta here!” Naruto said. He heads to the Hokage Tower he creates a shadow clone or bunshin to make it seem like he’s still running away from his fans who are to distracted by Naruto’s cuteness to notice that they’re chasing a bunshin. Naruto jumps into Tsunade’s office.
“Oi, brat what are you doing?” she asked and then she noticed the fox outfit “and what are you wearing?” she asked as she started laughing.
“I’m hiding from crazy fans that won’t leave me alone and I’m in this supid outfit because I lost a bet with Kiba, Kakashi, and Jiraya…” Naruto said.
“What was the bet?” she asked.
“That’s…not important…-_-’ ” he said.
*End Flashback*


“That’s why I blame them…” Naruto said. Everyone was starring at Kiba their eyes asking for an explaination.

“What?! When we made the bet We didn’t know he’d look that cute in a fox outfit…whoever lost had to dress up as a certain animal I would have had to dress up as a dog, Kakashi as a wolf, Jiraya as a toad, and obviously Naruto a fox.” said Kiba.

“For the last god damn time I. AM. NOT. CUTE!!!” yelled Naruto.

“Yes you are.” Everyone said.

“I hate this…” he said.

“Well…Naru-chan at least you didn’t have to wear a dress…you’d probably look almost as cute in a dress as the fox outfit.” I said. Naruto banged his head on the desk and went in the back and changed into a shirt that said ‘shoot me’.

“Well um…Naruto?” said Jane.

“Yeah?” he asked

“Um…how do you esacape your fans?” she asked.

“Well…I run and use bushins…and Tsunade baa-chan let’s me hide in her office but I have to help her with her paperwork sometimes I swear I never want to see a mountain of paperwork that high ever again!” Naruto said.

“Ok…and I have officially named Tsunade’s paperwork ‘The Mountain of Doom’.” I said.

“Good choice.”said Jane.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Hey how many of you now about Hayley’s obsessions?” asked Julia.

“What obsessions?” asked Itachi. Maybe Sasuke is right Itachi rarely speaks more than two words…but Sasuke’s still a bastard.

“ehehe I don’t have any obsessions shut up Julia!” I quickly said.

“Yes you do you have an obsession with sprite, chocolate, peanut butter, foxes, dogs, a whole bunch of other animals.” said Julia.

“You also have a total obsession with giving people and characters from shows nicknames…” said Julia.

“And…” siad Jane.

“SHUT UP!!! DON’T YOU TWO DARE SAY ANOTHER WORD!!!” I yelled.

“You also have an obsession with yelling at people.” Julia and Jane muttered.

“WHAT WAS THAT?!” I yelled.

“Nothing!” they quickly said. “Um…we’re getting off topic here…” said Julia.

“Ehehe…right sorry…” I said. Everyone was starring at the three of us with confused expressions.

“What?!” we yelled. Everyone sweatdropped.

“Um…Julia? Jane? Hayley? Are any of you fangirls?” asked Naruto.

“Um uh n-no o-of c-course not what would make you think that?!” we said at the same time.

“Yes they are fangirls!!!” yelled Kia.

“Kia what the hell are you doing here?!” we yelled.

“That is not important what is important is the fact that you three are fangirls!” she said.

“We are not!”

“Yes you are.” she stated “Julia is a Gaara fangirl” Gaara stares at Julia while she turns at least three shades of red. “ I hate you Kia.” Julia said. “Thank you I try.” Kia said.“Jane is a Neji fangirl.” Neji looks at Jane and she just looks anywhere but at him. “And Hayley is-”
“Don’t you dare finish that sentence.” I said. “Hayley is an Itachi fangirl.” Kia said. Itachi looks at me surprised I glance at him but imediantly look away and glare at Kia.

“…Kia…” me and Julia growled.

“Kia run.” Jane said.

“I uh gotta go!” Kia said.

“Well…it looks like we’re out of time ‘til the next episode this is Jane, bye!”

“Uchiha Sasuke.”

“Uzumaki Naruto.”

“Inuzuka Kiba.”

“Hyuuga Neji.”

“Sabaku No Gaara.”

“Nara Shikamaru this is so troublesome…”

“Uchiha Itachi.”

“Hayley.” I starts a chainsaw

"Julia." also starts a chainsaw

“And this is Kia running for my life! byez!”
*End*
End Notes:
(1) Nazumi means mouse and Julia says I talk like a mouse somtimes and apparently I squeak if you poke me in the side.
(2) for those of you who don't already know 'kawaii' means cute in Japanese

Kia: Were you two really gonna kill me?

Me/Julia: *starts chainsaw* what do you think?

Kia: I think i better run...

Naruto pops up out of no where

Naru: Rate! and Review! byez! =^.^=
Brotherly Love? more like rivalry by NaruChick_07
Author's Notes:
I loved writing this chapter...hehe it was fun...
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, believe me if i did I wouldn't bother with writing fanfiction.
*Hostess' Dressing Room*

“Hayley what do you think of today’s guests, and the episode?” Julia asked her friend.
“I don’t know Julia, but I have this really weird feeling that something’s gonna happen and it’ll be REALLY interesting.” I told her.
“M’kay, hey I’ve got an idea let’s mess with the guys.” Julia said mischievously.

“Nah…you can but I don’t want to.” I said, she gasped and said, “Nazumi nee-chan are you okay? Are you sick or something?”

“No I’m not, calm down Neko nee-chan,” I said, “Come on the shows about to start.”

“Okay.” Julia said, and we both walked on to the stage.

Announcer: Welcome to MRNT! With your hosts Julia and Hayley!

“Hey everybody and welcome to our talk show! I’m Julia!” she said.

“And I’m Hayley!” I said.

“And this is MRNT!!!!” we yelled. “Okay everyone, I have a special announcment before we announce the topic…” I started, “we will be having a guest host for every episode from now on, it will be a different person each time and it will be either a Naruto character, one of our muses, or one of our friends, ‘kay.”

“Yeah so todays guest is…Naruto!!!” Julia said happily.

“Hi everyone!” Naruto said happily once he walked on stage.

“Okay everyone todays topic is…Brotherly Love…um…I mean Rivalry.” I said laughing nervously.

“Our guests are Kankuro…” I said.

“HI!”

“Gaara!” Naruto exclaimed.

“Hn. Hi.” Gaara said.

“Itachi!” Julia yelled.

“Hn. Hello.” He said. (A/N: Still nothing but two words…god…why do I like this guy again? *sigh* even I don’t know.)

“And Sasuke!” I said.

"Hn…Hey.” Sasuke mumbled.

“Hey Hayley. Julia said.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Why didn’t you call Sasuke ‘Sasuke-bastard’ like you usually do?” she asked me.

“Hmmm…I don’t really feel like it…I guess.” I told her, everone gasped and then all at once they yelled “WHAT?!” at the top of their lungs. “*sigh*nevermind…hey Kankuro do you and Gaara get along…at all?” I asked him.

“Um well…no, no we don’t.” he said.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Um..well I don’t know…I guess it could be because Gaara has tried to kill me on a nearly daily basis.” Kankuro told me. “Okay good enough answer for me.” I said.

“Why do you think you two don’t get along Gaara?” Julia asked him.

“Well lets see…my brothers an idiot who wears make-up for the love of- TEDDY!” Gaara happily yelled like a little kid.

“It’s not make-up, it’s face paint and Gaara, you totally have ADD.” Kankuro told his brother. “”Julia has ADD too,” I told Kankuro, “and by the way Kankuro…face paint IS make-up.” Kankuro just looked defeated, he didn’t even bother trying to go against what I had said, he knew it was useless.

“Hey Itachi, why don’t you and Sasuke get along?” Julia asked him. “Hn.” Was all he said.

“…bastard…” Julia muttereed and started cursing the Uchiha out under her breath.

“Well, anyway since Itachi won’t answer the question…why don’t you tell us why you two don’t get along Sasuke.” Naruto said before Julia went into her ‘curse everyone out’ mode.

“He killed our whole freakin’ family!” Sasuke yelled. “True.” Naruto and Julia said. “Anyway um…have any of you ever fought with your brother over a girl?” Naruto asked, they all said ‘no.’ “Why not?” Julia asked.

There was complete and utter silence for a few seconds and then they all said, “Fangirls.” Everyone just nodded in understanding.

“Well um…what were you all like as kids?” Julia asked.

*Flashback*

“Kankuro! Gaara! What are you doing?” Temari asked her younger brothers. “Um…nothing.” They told her trying to hide what they had behind their backs but it was to late she already saw it.
“OMG! Is that my make-up?!” she yelled/asked. “nooo…” they said slowly inching away from their scary older sister before she could get mad and in their opinion even scarier, they could never understand how she could go from being so nice to being so mean and scary so quickly.
“That’s my eyeliner!” she screeched pointing at what Gaara was holding, “and that my face-paint!” she screeched again, pointing at what Kankuro was holding. Her younger brothers quickly came to a silent agreement before she could do anything.

“RUN!!!!” they both screamed running for their lives from their older sister.
*End Flashback*

“Aw..you guys are so cute as kids!” Julia exclaimed happily, as she kissed Kankuro on the cheek. Everyone gasped and Gaara’s eye started twitching…a lot.

“What?” Julia asked,Kankuro blushed and Gaara looked pissed off, REALLY pissed off. “Kankuro come with me,now!” Gaara yelled at his older brother, Kankuro just followed obediently.

“Hey where are they going?” Julia asked, everyone sweatdropped, “and where is Nazumi nee-chan?” everyone looked around, they didn’t even notice how quiet I was being, that was until they all heard…snoring, they camera zoomed in on where the snoring came from.

“*mumble* zzzzzzzzz “*mumble* zzzzzzz” – me

“Nazumi nee-chan…” Naruto and Julia whispered shaking me a little bit trying to wake me up, “Nazumi nee-chan,” they said again but louder this time and shaking me a little more, “NAZUMI NEE-CHAN!!!” they both yelled shaking me a lot.

“WHAT?!” I yelled , extremely pissed off from being woken up from my nap, Julia and Naruto were cowering in a corner while everyone else was staring at me in confusion or fear (mostly fear). “Y-You f-fell a-asleep N-Nazumi n-nee-chan…” they stuttered. “…oh…ehehe…sorry about that…” I said, calmed down and back to my normal self. “I’m just…um…”

“Hayley have you been PMSing lately?” Julia asked me. I was quiet for a few minutes but then I said, “maybe….” ‘Oh god, oh hell, oh hell no!!! We’re all gonna die!!!’ Julia thought. “Hey um…Sasuke what were you and Itachi like as kids?” I asked. ‘Man that was so random even I can’t believe she just asked that, it’s like the question came to her out of no where...it probably did...’ Julia thought.

*Flashback*

“Itachi nii-san!” yelled a five year old Sasuke.

“What is it Sasuke?” the 11 year old asked his younger brother.

“Um…Itachi-nii, will you play with me?” Sasuke asked his brother, giving him the puppy eyes. Itachi sighed ‘I’ll never be able to say no to those puppy eyes, and my brother knows it…’ Itachi thought. “Okay Sasuke…” Itachi says sighing again.

“Yay!” the five year old exclaims.
*End Flashback*

“AW!!! You guys are so adorable as kids!” I shouted, “and Sasuke you are so KAWAII!!!” I said as I kissed his cheek, I blushed and so did he, everyone’s jaws dropped, and Itachi…well Itachi had a deadly aura surounding him. I just ignored him but everyone else was frozen in fear. “Sasuke come with me, NOW!” Itachi yelled, Sasuke just followed him backstage like an obedient puppy.

”I wonder what was wrong with him.” I said confused…silence complete and utter silence until…“IT’S SOO OBVIOUS!!!” Julia and Naruto yelled.

“What is?” I asked even more confused.

“Itachi lik- nevermind…” Julia said. “Okay…” I said wondering what everyone was acting so weird about.

*Backstage with Gaara & Kankuro*

“Kankuro…stay away from Julia.” Gaara warned. “W-Why?” Kankuro stuttered. “because I said so, that’s why!” Gaara growled. “O-Okay.” Kankuro stuttered.

“and if you ever kiss her again…I’ll kill you.” Gaara said. “but I never kissed her, she kissed me.” Kankuro said but he imediently shut up when he saw the look on his younger brothers face and they both walked back on stage.
*On Stage*

“Julia come on.” Gaara said and he dragged her away, and everyone just stared at their retreating backs extremely confused, well everyone but me and Naruto, we were just smirking.

*Backstage with Itachi & Sasuke*


“What’s wrong Itachi?” Sasuke asked nervously.

“Do you like Hayley?” Itachi asked suddenly. “No,” Sasuke said, and Itachi sighed in relief, “I don’t, but Kiba and Lee do.”

“WHAT?!” Itachi yelled

“Well, you don’t have to worry about Hayley going out with Lee, but Kiba, well he’s a whole other story…you should aske her out before Kiba does or you might lose her.” Sasuke told his brother.

“WHAT?! W-why w-would I a-ask H-Hayley o-out?” Itachi stuttered.

“Oh come on it’s soo obvious that you like her, so just ask her out all ready.” Sasuke said, smirking.

Itachi started to smirk and said, “I’ll ask her out if you ask Naruto out.” Sasuke started choking on his own spit, it was hilarious!

“W-Why w-would I ask t-that dobe o-out?” Sasuke stuttered. “Foolish little brother it’s sooo obvious that your gay, and it’s even more obvious that your in love with Naruto.” Itachi said once again smirking.

“Um…uh…you see…uh…HN!” Sasuke huffed Itachi justed laughed, “Let’s just go back on stage.” Sasuke said blushing.
*On Stage*


“Oh hi guys!” me and Naruto shouted happily. “Hey um…where’s Julia and Gaara?” they asked, me and Naruto just smirked and said, “probably on a date.” Now everyone was either laughing, coughing, or gaping like a goldfish! HAHAHA!!!

“Hey um…Hayley can I talk to you for a sec.?” Naruto asked. “Sure kitsune nii-san!” I said happily, we walked away from everyone and Naruto said, “um..I like Sasuke and I don’t know what to do now, can you help me?” he asked. I of course, being myself squealed like the fangirl I am and said yes about a million times and dragged him back onstage with me, giggling like a fangirl. “Hey Sasuke!” I yelled ‘oh no she wouldn’t!’ Naruto thought. “Do you like naruto?” I asked, both boys blushed three shades of red and started stuttering, “I’ll take that as a yes…” I said, giggling happily, being the SasuNaru fangirl that I am.

“HAYLEY!” someone yelled, and everyones heads turned to the door to see none other than Kiba, loooking like he had just run all the way to the set, which he aparently did. “yes?” I asked.

“I *huff* was wondering if *huff*you would*huff* g-go out w-with me?” he asked, I blushed and started mumbling incoherently, “um…y-yeah, s-sure! I’ll g-go out with y-you!” I shouted happily.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yup!” I said happily.

“Sweet~” he said.

“MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL, YOU HAVE WON THIS ROUND, BUT I WILL ONE DAY WIN THE HEART OF THE LOVELY YOUTHFUL HAYLEY!” Lee shouted, appearing out of nowhere.

“That’s the spirit Lee! Come on and I will help you become as romantic as I so that you may win the heart of the ever so youthful Hayley!” Gai shouted.

“Hai Gai sensei!” Lee shouted, and with that they both disappeared.

“Uh…that never EVER happened agreed?” I said.

“Agreed.” Everyone else said still in a complete state of shock from the randomness of it all. “Um...so Kiba where do you wanna go for our date?” I asked. “Um…I don’t know…Ichiraku Ramen?” he sugested.

“Yay! Ramen! Come on let’s go!” I shouted, dragging Kiba with me to Ichiraku Ramen. Itachi is fumming, you could she the steam literally coming out of his ears, everyone on stage was slowly stepping away from the pissed off Uchiha. When naruto backed away from Itachi he turned around to quickly and bumped into Sasuke knocking them both onto the ground, and they ended up kissing! I arrived back at the set so quick it was like I never even left, and what did I do you ask? Why I took a picture of course! Then I left again and appeared back at Ichiraku Ramen.

“Well…um I’m gonna end the show now,” Naruto said,” Uzumaki Naruto out.”

“Uchiha Sasuke out.”

“Uchiha Itachi.” said a pissed off Uchiha.

“Kankuro out.”
*End*
End Notes:
Sasuke: Well I was right you lost hayley to Kiba, Itachi.

Itachi: Shut up Sasuke...before I kill you.

hahaha I loved writing this episode!

Rate & Review people! It keeps me sane!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7444