Hatred by Hanashi_Genki
Summary: Tekii only has one reason for her existance...to infiltrate the akatsuki. But what if it gets too deep?
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Deidara
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Dark
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 1870 Read: 5667 Published: 26/11/07 Updated: 27/11/07

1. Name by Hanashi_Genki

2. Rouge by Hanashi_Genki

3. To be feared by Hanashi_Genki

4. Dream by Hanashi_Genki

5. Explosions by Hanashi_Genki

6. Once upon a time by Hanashi_Genki

Name by Hanashi_Genki
The girl sat in the middle of a circle of ANBU. They all wore masks, though the girl didn’t know why. There was no way she would recognize them. One of them was standing up. He was speaking now.
“Today you finished your training. Tomorrow, you will travel to the location that we have discovered as one of the akatsukis main hideouts. You know your mission?” he asked such stupid questions. The girl nodded, of course she knew it. “Recite it.” he commanded.
“I am to infiltrate the akatsuki. The sand village will be spreading rumors of a new rouge ninja. I will travel to the location you give me, wearing a sand headband with a scratch through it. I will request acceptance into the organization akatsuki. I must do what ever it takes to get in. Once in, I will gather as much information as possible. I will leave at an opportune moment, preferably making it appear as if I was dead. I will then return to the leaf village. After reporting all the information I found, I will receive a new name and be allowed a normal life” she smiled “sounds fun.”
“Very good” the ANBU was speaking again “but don’t smile like that.”
“I’m sorry” said the girl “I read somewhere that the best way to win a heart was to smile.”
There was a hint of humor in the ANBUs voice when he said “Not where your going. But enough small talk. We will now pick your name.” he walked toward her, then bent down to her eye level. “Is there a name you would like?” he asked, this time his voice more sympathetic.
“Hanabi.” the girl had wanted that name for as long as she could remember.
“I’m sorry. Your going to have to pick a name that’s a bit more………threatening.”
She glared at him. If there had been one thing she had ever wanted, ever dreamt of, it was that name. But she had no choice. She searched her vocabulary for a different name. Hatred would be good. ”Tekii.”
The ANBU sat in silence, as if thinking. “ Very well” he finally spoke. “from now on, your name will be Tekii.”
Rouge by Hanashi_Genki
Author's Notes:
i do not own naruto or any relating names.
Tekii liked her new look. Her black hair had been cropped short, about an inch above her shoulders. A large section had been dyed pink, on her right side. She wore a white shirt with sleeves that went down to above the elbows. A black ruffle stopped the shirt an inch below her shoulder, showing off the new tattoo on her right shoulder that read “chi”, blood. Her pants were black and went down to about two inches below her knee, then tied off. Whit socks covered the rest of her legs and feet, worn under black traditional ninja sandals.
According to the ANBU, she was about twenty six years old. She had been wondering why her life had been so long. Her eyes were pink, like her new hair. She was about 5,9”. Her new scratched sand forehead protector was tied around her leg. She felt, well, rouge.
To be feared by Hanashi_Genki
Author's Notes:
i do not own naruto or any relating names.
The real world is huge. And noisy. As Tekii jumped from branch to branch, she could hear all sorts of animals. And birds. They were flying everywhere, making the prettiest noise Tekii had ever heard. They made her smile, and this time it wasn’t forced.
The location was about a days journey away. In between it and the leaf village, there was a small trading town. The ANBU had never said Tekii couldn’t take a small detour, and she wanted to see what town life was like. It could be fun. Tekii arrived in the town at noon. She was hungry, but the idiots of the ANBU hadn’t given her money. And she had so wanted to taste real food. O, well. She thought to herself as she popped a food pill into her mouth. The familiar feeling of disappearing hunger without satisfaction went over her.
Walking down the street of a town is quite an experience. People looked different from each other, and nobody wore a mask. People of all sizes walked on the same street. Shops and houses lined the road in a jumbled mess. This was a clearly unorganized town. People in this town talked a lot. Everyone seemed to be waving, saying hello, and talking a mile a minute every were she looked. So she decided to listen in a conversation.
“……..From the sand Village.” said a woman ready for gossip.
“That s awful! As if we didn’t have enough rouge ninjas.” said her gossip partner.
“I hope they catch her soon, I don’t want her near my family.”
Tekii stepped away when she realized they were talking about her. How interesting, she thought, I am feared.
Dream by Hanashi_Genki
Author's Notes:
i do not own naruto or any relating names.
How much better the dark is, Tekii thought, when there are things like stars and the moon to light it.
She had reached the place the ANBU had described to her, but it was just a giant rock. She decided that she would take a better look in the morning. A spot about twenty yards away from the said rock was were Tekii chose to sleep. The grass proved to be softer than normal ground, but not by much. She lay down and quickly drifted off.
This was the only dream Tekii ever has. It was reoccurring, and it visited her every night.
A little girl sat at a window next to her ANBU guard. She pointed at the sky, where flowers were blooming and making big noises. ”What are those?” she asked, not really expecting an answer.
This ANBU had gray hair, pushed left. He was the only one who kept his mask off in front of her. He was the only one who ever talked to her out of training. “Fireworks. Hanabi.” he said, looking out the window with slight interest.
“Hanabi” the girl repeated “ they’re pretty.”
“They are, aren’t they?”
The girl looked at his face. Scar through left eye. Gray hair pushed left. Right eye brown, left red. If she ever saw him again, the girl would remember.
Explosions by Hanashi_Genki
Author's Notes:
I do not own naruto or any relating names.
Tekii woke up with a bang. Literally. As the dust cleared, and Tekii had quickly recollected herself, she noticed a girl. She was standing about twenty feet away. She had long blonde hair tied in a pony tail, and she wore a black coat with red clouds on it. Lovely.
“Hey!” Tekii smiled, even though the girl was obviously the reason for her rude awakening. “Your in the akatsuki, right?”
She looked at Tekii strangely. She wasn’t used to people acting this way after being blown up. “Who wants to know-un?” she said in a deep voice. Apparently, Tekii had been mistaken about the blondes gender.
“Tekii.” The people in the town had know who she was. This guy might know too. The blondes eyes traveled from Tekiis face down to her feet, then rested on her waist.
Once, when the gray-haired ANBU guard had fallen asleep, Tekii had token the book he was always reading. It focused on these sorts of people. Tekii tried to remember what these people were called. Oh, yes. She remembered now. Perverts.
“What are you looking at? I didn’t know the Akatsuki was interested in that sort of thing.” so much for not angering anybody in the Akatsuki. For all she knew, this guy could be the leader.
The blondes face expression changed from one of boredom to one of anger. “ I was checking to see what village you were from-un!”
“I doubt it. If that was it, you would have asked.”
“Don’t push your luck!” the blonde took out a brown paper sack from under his coat. He reached into the bag, as if to pull something out, but his hand came out empty. However, Tekii wasn’t a fool. He was preparing for battle, and so would she.
“Prepare to learn what art is-un!” announced the blonde, apparently this was his battle cry. Opening his hand he revealed a small bird, apparently made of clay. It flew towards Tekii as the blonde did his hand sign. “Art is a bang-un!” shouted the blonde. Then, the bird exploded.
As Tekii was flying backwards, she analyzed the situation. Her opposite used clay from the brown bag to create a bird which would follow his enemy and explode on command. Lovely, thought Tekii. Both explosions and flying. We might end up getting along, seeing how much our techniques have in common.
Landing on her feet, Tekii started to gather chakra on her back. This would be fun.
Once upon a time by Hanashi_Genki
Author's Notes:
i do not own naruto or any related names.
One night the little girl couldn’t get to sleep. She tried and tried, but it didn’t work. The gray-haired ANBU apparently sensed this. He was her guard one week a month. By now, she had learned his name was Hatake Kakashi. He was the only one that seemed to trust her enough to show her his face, or tell her his name.
“Cant get to sleep?” he asked gently.
“ No.” rolling over to face him, she wondered how he fell asleep all the time.
“You know, when a child cant get to sleep, their parents tell them a fairytale.” he told her.
“Really?” the girl didn’t even know what a fairytale was, but it sounded interesting.
“I don’t know any fairytales, but I do know a pretty amazing story. Want to hear it?” he sounded excited to tell it, so the girl nodded to humor him.
“Alright. Once upon a time, there was a small village of ninjas know as the village hidden in the sky. It was filled with ninjas who had great chakra control. They all had black hair and dark skin, and pink eyes. They were usually tall, usually beautiful. What was most amazing though was that they could fly.
You see, they were all related somehow, not directly, but somehow. So they had a bloodline limit. It gave them the special ability to control the air around them with chakra. Then they would take most of their chakra and send it to their backs. This would make them lighter, and give the illusion of them having wings.
A lot of the time they were called angels. They were happy, and only fought when needed. Another unique quality was their fascination with the air and fireworks. Spent most of their time flying and having festivals. They had a strong alliance with Konoha. Like I said, happy lives.
Once day, ninjas from the village hidden in the waves came and killed all the ‘angels’. Konoha came as fast as they could, but it was too late. Everybody was dead. The ANBU searched the village, and found a small girl the age of three still alive.
The ANBU took this girl back to Konoha and took care of her. Normally, I would say ‘the end’, but its not yet.”
The girl was drifting off to sleep. But she was realizing something.
“That’s my story, isn’t it?”
“You’re a very smart little girl.” was the last thing she heard before she fell asleep.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6997