Nin Truth or Dare 2 THE EXTREME! by Noleta
Summary: Did you ever want to see your favorite characters do some crazy stuff? Well come on in and watch Nin Truth or Dare with you Host Noleta. All you have to do his pay the small fine of losing your mind.....

^-^

(Nin Truth or Dare is not held responsible for any fights, migrains or pregnancies that may be produced by reading it. Thank you and have a nice day)
Categories: MadFic > Parody, MadFic > Interviews and Talk Shows, MadFic > Other Characters: All
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 13651 Read: 32114 Published: 21/11/07 Updated: 19/07/08
Story Notes:
I don't like notes.......

1. The Invitation by Noleta

2. Co-host! by Noleta

3. Welcome to Nin Truth or Dare 2 THE EXTREME! by Noleta

4. Emo Pricks, Baldness & Brother love. by Noleta

5. Collars , baths and a purple Naruto! by Noleta

6. Ineidara, Kiba water and an emo bombfire! by Noleta

7. Revenge, TNT, Dancing and Teddybears by Noleta

8. Itachi Smiles, U.G.L.Y and Shino WTF. by Noleta

9. May I present my Brother by Noleta

10. I'm Gonna Make It Up 2 You! (and no this isn't a chapter saying that I am no longer gonna post this story) by Noleta

11. Torture of the co-hosts and back to the real TNT or maybe next time by Noleta

12. Finishing the last Show w/o Noleta! by Noleta

13. Noleta's back with Holiday cheer by Noleta

14. Hey It's New Years Eve! by Noleta

15. Butts, Kakashi's Mask andTenTens Recovery! or not... by Noleta

16. Emo Cannon + Bombfire = Suicide? , Butts are indeed for pooping and Nejis Hero by Noleta

17. Complete and total dominatin of TNT! MUA-HA-HA! by Noleta

18. Special Episode: Ramen Rehab by Noleta

19. Uma Thurman, Veggies by Noleta

The Invitation by Noleta
Author's Notes:
This is the beginning of the end!


Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto....yet XD
Noleta laughs maniacly to herself as she watches the mail man leave with a big bundle of letters.

-Akatsuki Lair-

Deidara walks over to the mailbox and put his gloves on. Why does he put gloves on you ask? because last time he got the mail his hands ate all the mail and there had been a free vacation for him. This time he wasn't going to let that happen. As Deidara went through the mail he saw a letter that caught his eye. he ran inside and into the recreational room where everyong was watching Barbie Fairytopia.

Deidara: Look what came in the mail!

Leader: Shush! Barbie's about to get her wings!

Deidara grabbed the remote from Tobis hand and turned off the TV.

Akatsuki (except Deidara): HEY! WE WERE WATCHING THAT!

Deidara: I don't care! Look what came in the mail.

Deidara thrusts the letter into Leaders face.

---------------------------------------------
I am glad to tell you that you are cordially invited to the exclusive evil organiztion convention. There you will recieve the most evil award! The location is in an old TV studio. Hope to see you there!
~Noleta
---------------------------------------------

Leader: Wow! Were getting an award and we haven't even done anything!

Kisame: What are we waiting for lets go!

The Akastuki jump into the Akastuki Mobile (aka a mini van) and are off!

-Old TV Studio-

The Akatsuki enter the building and find themselves in a large room. Not only were they pissed off that there wasn't an evil convention but that they weren't the only ones here.

Itachi: What are you doing here?!

There in the room was Orochimoiru, kabuto, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, kakashi, Gaara, lee, Gai, Shikamaru, Hinat, Kiba, Ino, Chouji and you know what I'm not going to name them all. lets just say everyone is there!

Naruto: I'm here for the ramen Apreciaters convention

Sakura, Orochimoiru, Ino: were here for the sasuke Convention.

Shikamaru: Cloud Convention

Kakashi: I found this place while looking for myself.

Naruto, Sakura: LIAR! >_<

Kakashi: Fine,Icha Icha Paradise Convention.

Everyone took their turn saying which convention they were here for.

Lee: I came here for the YOUTH convention and I'm going to get it!

Gai: Calm down Lee.

Lee: But Gai-sensai!

Gai: Can't you see this a great opurtunity to join together in youthful power.

Noleta: No it ain't!

Everyone: Who are you!

Noleta: malicious laugh* I'm your worse night mare!

Suddenly everyone passed out where they were standing.
End Notes:
Im looking for a co-host. if youre intrested tell me the name you would like to go by and a descrpition of yourself. THNX!
Co-host! by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Help!
Welcome to "SO You Think You Can Be My Co-Host!". The reality show where I search for my Co-Host for the show Nin Truth or dare 2 the extreme. Only 1 or 2 or 3 will be able to be a co-host. lets see if you have what it takes.

Noleta: First audition plz enter.

Audition #1: Hey! I am so happy to be here! You are like the coolest in the world!=3

Noleta: NEXT!

Audition #1: Why?

Noleta: Cause youre a suck up. Now get out of my sight!

Audition #1: T_T

The next auditioner enters as the other leaves crying

Noleta:*sweat drop* Yeah.....um....NEXT!

Audition #2: But.....

Noleta: GET OUT!

Auditioner leaves huffing angrily.

camera Man: What was wrong with that one?

Noleta: Are you kidding me? Did you see his shirt? It did not go with his shoes!
End Notes:
Manager: Yeah Noleta is not gonna find a Co-Host in those losers. So please come out and tell me if you want to be one because Noleta is just to crazy to run the show on her own,
Noleta: EXCUSE ME!>_< @##$$**$@%%%!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manager: O_O See wat I mean...... All you have to do is put your name and character description in the review box. Yes that little box where you type words into and ur all set. Noleta: Hurry UP! I WANT TO GET ALONG WITH THE SHOW!
Welcome to Nin Truth or Dare 2 THE EXTREME! by Noleta
Author's Notes:
You people are making me do somehting i really don't want to do!..........make up a co-host T_T
In the distance the Naruto characters could hear cheesy music and applauding but they had been trapped in a small room for 3 days and had no idea what was going on on the other side of the locked door.

-just outside the door-

Noleta: Welcome to Nin Truth or Dare 2 THE EXTREME! XD

Audience: YEAH!

Noleta: Before we get started I would like you to meet my co-host Kierra!

Kierra enters all perky like doing cartwheels.

Noleta: *sweat dropping* She won the SO You Think You Can Be My Co-host contest because she was the only one with a sense of style.

Kierra: THANK YOU! *huggs Noleta*

Noleta: Get off me you FREAK! >_<

Kierra: Fine...T_T I'm not talking to you for the rest of the show.

Noleta: Like i should care...Now getting back to where I was. Let me introduce to you the contestants on the show. You all now them and love them! The Cast of Naruto!*points toward the door dramatically*

Audience: ........

Noleta: GET THEM IN HERE! *fuming*

BIG burly body guards (aka Franco and Max) enter the room and thrust the Naruto Cast out.

Noleta: Thank you Franco, Max. At least SOMEONE does what their supposed to! *send death glare at Kierra*

Kierra: *cringes in fear* T_T

Naruto: Where are we?!

Noleta: You're at Nin Truth or Dare *plays dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME!

Kakashi: May I ask why?

Noleta: you're the contestants. People send in dares or truths they want you to do and you do them!

Everyone: And if we refuse?

Noletas face changes into a evil grin and starts laughing crazily! Suddenly she starts to choke on her own spit....how pathetic.

Noleta: Ack! cgltdjfu....

Kierra: What she means to say is that you'll have to answer to Franco and Max and their big ol chainsaws.*yawns*

Naruto cast: O_O!

Noleta: Any questions?

Naruto cast: NO!

Noleta: Alright then read out the first dare Kierra.

Kierra: I already told you I am not talking to you..

Noleta:GET OVER YOUR PMSING SELF AND READ THE DARE!

Kierra: No T_T...

Noleta: Fine then I"LL READ IT! First dare is for Sasuke. You have to eat 10 pounds of candy!

Sasuke: But I hate sweets.

Noleta: I don't care you emo prick kust do it!

Naruto:*snickers*

Sakura, Ino, Orochimaru: You don't have to do anything you don't want to Sasuke-kun!

Noleta: Oh yes he does!*Thrusts all the candy down his throat*

Sasuke starts vibrating like crazy....think of a massage chair.

Kierra, Noleta: Oh NO....

Everyone: Whats happening?

Sasuke suddenly starts running like crazy around the room bouncing of the walls and strips off his clothing. His briefs land on Kierras head......

Kierra: EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! GET IT OFFF ToT *Noleta grabbs the underwear and throws it into the air.*

Orochimaru: OMG Sasukes UNDIES!*catches them out of the air and put them on his head*

Everyone: O_o

Noleta: PEDAPHILE! Franco, Max catch Sasuke!

By the time Franco and Max catch sasuke and return peace to the Show it already over.

Noleta: Oh well I guess thats all the time we have.

Naruto cast: Yay!

Noleta: TILL TOMARROW!.......Kierra you're supposed to play evil music when I say that!

Kierra: Oops Sorry!*plays evil music on a tape recorder.*

Noleta: Muahahahahahahaha! HA!

naruto Cast: O_o
End Notes:
Sorry didnt add more dares.

Any dares you want on the show just put them in the review box and if you would like to guest star just tell me. BTW this is what Noleta and Kierra look like: Noleta: Kierra: she is as clueless as she looks in the picture!
Emo Pricks, Baldness & Brother love. by Noleta
Author's Notes:
We got some great dares from NarutoX$$$ you should all follow his/hers example!
Noleta: WElcome back to Nin Truth or Dare *plays dramtic music* 2 THE EXTREME! We have a great show today thanks to one NarutoX$$$ who sent in some great dares.

Sudennly in the middle of Noletas happy rant the manager comes to her and whispers something in her ear.

Noleta: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND KANKOURO!>_< HE'S RIGHT THERE WITH THE REST OF THEM!*points at kankouro*

Haku (yes he's alive!):*Attacks kankouro with a senbon*

In a puff of smoke kankouro turns into a puppet.

Kankouro: NO MY FAVE PUPPET!*jumps out of hiding spot and hugs puppet* T_T

Manager: Nevermind....

Kierra:*pops out of nowhere* What'd I miss?

Noleta: Where have you been Kierra?!

Kierra: I was in the bathroom when.....

Noleta: You know what I really don't care, lets just get on with the show.Okay first dare...

Kierra: Wait i want to read the first dare!

Noleta:*groans* FINE! HERE!*tosses the paper to Kierra*

Kierra: Yay! Okay the first dare is for Naruto and Sasuke....

Naruto, Sasuke: DARN!

Kierra: It says....*snicker...snicker, snicker*

Noleta: Just read the DAM thing already!

Kierra: Naruto and Sasuke have to switch clothes for an entire show!

Naruto: I am not wearing that emo clothing!

Sasuke: Orange makes me look fat!

Noleta: Do it or get chainsawed into bite sized peices and fed to my pet cat Mr. Fluffykins!

Naruto and Sasuke rush into the changing room. The room is silent as everyone waits in anticipation..... Lord I sound an annoucer!.......Finally they come out and....

Noleta: Wow, who knew clothes could affect someone so much.......

Sasuke had a big ol' smile on his face and looked like the happiest person on earth. Narutos face was bare of any emotion and he wore eyeliner and a lock of hair fell over his right eye. i think i'm being too descriptive for a comedy show host.

Sakura & Ino:* sprint towards naruto* You look so cool Naruto-kun!

Naruto: whatever....

Hinata: W..wow Sas..suke you l..l.look really ni..nice.
(I hate having to make Hinata stutter, it takes so long to write!So Hinata isn't gonna stutter no more!)

Sasuke: You think so! I feel really happy, believe IT!

Everyone else: -_-* this is too wierd!

Noleta: Okay on to the next dare! It's for gaara and kankouro!

Kankouro: I knew I should've stayed hidden!

Kierra: You luved the puppet to much.

Kankouro: You weren't even there!

Noleta: Hate to interupt but....CAN WE GET BACK TO REALITY!*Noleta pulls out a rubber doll and begins squeezing it* Now look, you made me use Mr. Guber! I wanted to show my phsychiratrist that I didn't have to use him!

Manager: Could you please get back to the dare?!

Noleta: DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! Alright then where were we?

Everyone: THE DARE!

Noleta: Right! Gaara and Kankouro have to have a brother moment that includes a hug.

Gaara: I'd rather avoid human contact.....

Kankouro: I'd rather avoid human contact with Gaara.

Kierra: C'mon you're brothers. Wheres the love?

Gaara: there never was any..

Kierra: You're almost as bad as Naruto!

Naruto: *cuts his wrists*

Ino: SO HOT!

Noleta: Okay lets make a deal. You both say you love each other, hug and its over! DO IT OR BE KITTY FOOD!

Gaara & Kankouro: Fine! -_-*

Kankouro: I love you little brother.....

Gaara: I love you big brother......

Really cheesy chic music starts playing as Kankouro and Gaara get closer to their hug. Finally they hug but they don't let go.........

Noleta: What the hell! I didn't think that they wanted to do this!

Gaara starts to cry into his brothers shoulder.

Kankouro: It's okay Gaara! T0T

They begin to sob in each others arms.

Temari: God I have pathetic brothers!-_-*

Kierra: LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

Noleta is about to die from all the luvey dovey emotion in the air. In her last attempt to survive she prys Gaara off of Kankouro. Luckily for her...it worked.... gaara was once again pissed off at the world.

Noleta & Naruto: That was too much love!

Noleta: before anymore love how about we get to the next dare. For Orochimaru, Ino and Sakura.

Sakura: CHA! BRING IT ON!

Noleta: You have to shave yourselves bald.

Ino & Sakura: WHAT!

Noleta: I bet Ino can shave her hair off faster Sakura.

Sakura: I'd like to see her try!

Ino: No way am I gonna let you make me look bad billboard-brow!

Noleta:*smirk* That was to easy.

In a few seconds sakura and Ino are completely bald.

Noleta: They look like old english men! (mean girls) What about you Orochimaru?

Orochimaru: Oh, I'm already bald. this is just a wig!*pulls wig off*

Noleta: should've known.....Well that all the time we have for today! Hopefully Ino and sakura will have bought wigs by the next show and naruto and sasuke be back in their own clothes!

Kierra: Bye Y'all

Noleta: What did i say about say Y'all! get her Mr. Fluffykins.

A demon cat comes out of a large kitty door (what you didn't notice it before?) and started chasing Kierra while Kiba and Akamaru wet themselves.

Kierra: AAAAHH!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------
i noticed you can't see the pictures

Noleta:
http://p-images.veoh.com/image.out?imageId=user-crissy124924.jpg&version=4


Kierra:
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/SillyXoXJilly/Anime/Anime%20girls/3c8a0bfa.jpg

P.S They only look like this for Truth or dare!
End Notes:
Manager: Great turn out today!
Noleta: But it could've been better!
Manger: But we got lots of dares!
Noleta: From 1 person...
Kierra: geez, Noleta you are such a pesemist!
Noleta:SHUT UP! SICK HER MR FLUFFYKINS!
Kierra: AAAHHH!!!!!
Collars , baths and a purple Naruto! by Noleta
Author's Notes:
the dares are from i like bacon.
Kierra: Hiyas people!

Naruto Cast: Where's Noleta?

Kierra: Well...um...she.....She's sick. yeah, that's it! She's sick!

*ring ring RING!*

Kierra: Oh wait, thats me. *flips open cell* Hello?

Cell: KIERRA LET ME OUT OF THE CLOSET!

Kierra: I'm sorry but who is this?

Cell: KIERRA DON"T MESS AROUND!

Kierra: I'm afraid i don't know what you're talking about.

Cell: I'LL KILL YOU!

Naruto: What going on?

Itachi: *shrugs*

Suddenly a poounding comes from the closet door.

Naruto Cast: AHH! WHAT'S IN THERE?!

Kierra: Um....I have no idea *u*

Naruto: Someone open the door!

Sasuke: I'm not doing it you do it!

The cast of naruto get in a big fight about who'll open the door. Well all of them except Hinata.....

Naruto cast except Hinata: Hinata you open it!

Hinata: but......

Naruto: If you do i'll give you a hug!

Hinata: Naruto-kun! Alright i'll do IT!

Hinata walks toward the door cautiously and slowly turns the nob.....

Behind the door: HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DOOR!

Hinata quickly pulls the door open and out falls a tied up Noleta.

Everyone: hey look! It's Noleta. hey Noleta!

kakashi: How'd this happen?

Noleta: *pulls off the rope* Ask Kierra!

Kierra: Um...BYE!*runs away*

Deidara: How'd you manage to call all tied up?

Noleta: *shivers* Don't ask......

Manager: the shows still going on...just so you know...

Noleta: Oh right....Hey people! Welcome back to Nin truth or Dare.....oh right kierras not here to play the music....so today it's just Nin truth or dare! Sorry!...Okay today's dares come from a fan named i like bacon.

Naruto: he's named after a food?

Noleta: So are you!

Naruto: Your point?

Noleta: Nevermind...Okay first dare is for Shino!

Shino: i didn't think i was popular enough to get dares.

Noleta: Well you are! Okay shino has to wear a flea collar. Does anyone have a flea Collar?!

Kiba: yeah Akamaru is wearing one! Here! *hands collar to Noleta*

Noleta: Okay now put it on Shino.

Shino: those things don't really work. *puts on collar* See!

After a few seconds Shino starts to choke and starts spasing on the floor. Everyone just stares....All stupid like.

Noleta: Should we do something?

Naruto: Why's it killing him and not the bugs?

Noleta: I have no idea but it's kinda fun to watch....

Manager: You'll get sued if he dies....just so you know...

Noleta: Oh CRAP! GET IT OFF HIM! *pulls collar off*

Shino: I saw my life flash before my eyes and i just realized.....I'm really creepy.

Everyone: Oh really?! *what wonderful sarcasm*

Noleta: okay onto the next dare. it's for Kiba!

Kiba: *whimper*

Noleta: Kiba you have to take a bath!

Kiba: But I took one last month!

Noleta: O_O* That's really gross. Okay bring in the Tub!

A few random people come in pushing a bath tub filled with bubbles and hot water.

Noleta: Heel Kiba!

Kiba crawls over slowly whimpering the whole way. Noleta picks him up and throws him into the tub.

Kiba: *YELP* HOT! HOT!

Noleta: Stop resisting!

Noleta pushes his head under the water and begins to scrub him with....steel wool. By the time she was done kiba was pink and sparkly from being so clean.

Noleta: now that wasn't so bad!

Kiba: T_T

All the guys: That looked like torture man.....

Noleta: Next dare is for Hinata and Naruto!

Naruto: EH!

Noleta: Hinata has to beat up Naruto. Yes finally some violence!

Naruto: Hit me with all you got Hinata!

Hinata: Okay naruto-kun.......T-T BYAKUGAN!

Hinata begins to hit all of Naruto vital organs.....

Noleta: Don't kill him or I'll get sued!

Hinata ends narutos beating with a kick in between his thighs.

Boys: oooooooooooooo......T_-

Naruto: Hinata.....

Hinata: yes Naruto-kun?

Naruto (in high pitched voice): You went to far!

Noleta: Well thats our show for today! ^.^
End Notes:
Kierra: Ha! Noleta will never find me here!
Noleta: Got ya!
Kierra: Ah!
Noleta: Why'd you tie me up?!
Kierra: You were mean to me the last 2 shows.
Noleta: So you're the co-host! Now it's time for my revenge!
Kierra: NO!
Ineidara, Kiba water and an emo bombfire! by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Once again our dares are from i like bacon and since he was so sweet as to give us these dares I decided to let him join as guest co-host for today because kierra is currently.....indisposed.

PS- He is just called Bacon in the fic.
Noleta: Hey hey everybody! Welcome to another Nin Truth or Dare *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME!

Bacon: I'm glad that I'm guest starring as co-host but what happened to Kierra?

Noleta: let's just say i was a bit crazy with revenge.....Anyway bacon, have you met the Naruto cast? say hi you guys!

Naruto cast: Hi Bacon!

Naruto: I still think that's a wierd name!

Bacon: Atleast I'm a pork! You're just a ramen topping!

Naruto: Don't mess with ramen!

Noleta: Before this turns ugly,XD how about you read your first dare Bacon!

Bacon: Okay the first is for Ino and Deidara. Deidara has to dress up like Ino.

Ino: Who's Deidara?

Deidara: Who's Ino?

Deidara and Ino look at eachother.

Ino & Deidara: Eh!

(p.s put this link in: http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5852/inodeidafj5.jpg)

Noleta: Yeah wierd, we know. Now Deidara just change into this.

Deidara is about to leave.....

Bacon: Don't forget the fake boobs!*tosses them to him*

Deidara: *groans and leaves to change*

After a few minutes Deidara come out and stands next to Ino.

Noleta: Now for the twist......

Bacon:......Naruto you have to figure out which one is Ino.......

Noleta:......and if you guess incorrectly......

Bacon:.....you lose all your ramen priviledges!

Noleta: Wow we really got that finishing each others sentences down!

Bacon: You have no idea how long we had to rehears that!

Naruto: My ramen priviledges?

Bacon: Yes you will lose your precious ramen!

Noleta: okay Naruto, which one is Ino?

Naruto looked back and forth from the two figures before him. Just like bugs to him they looked exactley the same.

Naruto (thought): Cmon Naruto your ramen is at stake here!

Naruto guessed randomly between the two. He pointed to the one on the left.......

WAS HE RIGHT?.............................................................................................................





NO!

Deidara: HOW CAN YOU CONFUSE ME WITH A GIRL!

Noleta: No more ramen for you...

Naruto: T0T NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacon: Oh well....Onto the next dare!

Noleta: Hey do we still have the water from Kibas bath?!

Kiba: *whimper* don't remind me.....I'm still sparkly!

Manager: Yeah! Let me get some people on that!

Noleta: While they bring it out let me explain the dare. It's for neji first of all.

Neji: I guess it was destined......

Noleta: Bacon, i loved your original idea but i decided to take it a step further.

Bacon: How?

Noleta: Well, I'm gonna suspend neji upside down over the tub and dipp him into the water fully. he will stay that way for a minute then it'll be over.

Bacon: Why didn't i think of that? *slaps forehead*

Neji: because she was destined to think of it!

Noleta: Shut the #%@* about DESTINY!

The same random people come pushing in a tub of a green tinted water that had a foul smell...

Noleta: Is that all of Kibas filth?

Kiba: I wasn't that dirty!

Bacon: Dude, that's just sick....*_*

They hang neji upside down over the tub and Noleta begins to turn a lever.

Noleta: MuaHaha...Muahaha......HA!

Manager: Is she laughing evilly again.... a geez...I'll call her psycatrist...-_-

Neji is finally all the way in the gross water....I am about to puke.....*bleh* Okay now that I got that out of my system back to the description......Finally the minute is up and neji is splashing in the water crazily.

Bacon: Let him out!

Noleta: *tries to turn the lever* It's stuck! Oh crap I'm gonna get sued!

Haku: *throughs senbon at rope and it cuts*

Noleta: Haku you're alway there to save me with your senbon! THANK YOU!

Neji: *scramble out of tub* I was destined to take a bath after this......

Noleta: yeah well destiny is gonna have to wait till the show is over! We have one more dare and I'm sorry Bacon but that dare with Chouji would kill us all....

Eveyone: *sigh with relief*

Noleta:.....and just imagine how sued I'd get!

Bacon: T-T Okay....

Noleta: So were gonna skip ahead to the one with Sasuke...

Sasuke: You called?

Noleta: Yes sasuke we need you to set yourself on fire...imagine it as cutting yourself but with more warmth....and oh, pain.

Sasuke: Okay ^.^ *takes out a lighter and sets himself on fire*

Naruto: ooooo.....Emo bombfire!

Everyone: So pretty.....

Everyone: *starts singing the spongebob campfire song song!*

Firefighters suddenly enter the building and put sasuke out....he is now smoldering.....and wet.....DON"T FORGET EMO!

Noleta: oh well, I guess that ends our fun for today. Unfortunatly Bacon will not be joining us next show and Kierra will be back from the hospital.

Naruto cast: Bye Bacon!

naruto: it's still a wierd name!

Bacon: Oh yeah well you can't eat ramen!

Naruto: T0T
End Notes:
After the show Noleta is sent to the phsycaratrist:
phsyc: Noleta tell me what you feel....
Noleta: I feel fairly stoic...
phsyc: Can you tell me why?
Noleta: NO! Thats why I come to you!
phsyc: -_-*
Revenge, TNT, Dancing and Teddybears by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Hey! I'm back after my 5 day vacation. Do you know what I did all that time of being off Tonfa! I went to school...T-T
Noleta: Ladies and Germs! May I present another Nin trtuh or Dare *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME! And if you're wondering who just played that music, may I welcome back my co-host Kierra!

Kierra: Let me here my fans!

silence.....how akward.

Kierra: T_T what a great welcome.....

Noleta: Don't be so sad Kierra. Today we got a great show!

Naruto cast: That does not sound to great for us....

Kierra: Really?

Noleta: We got so many dares I'm not going to be able to get to them all.

Bacon and Redfox who are in the audience: Awww.... MAN!

Noleta: Oh don't worry Redfox I got all of yours!

Bacon: No fair!

Noleta: They'll be in the next show but for now let's just get through this one. Kierra read out the first dare.

Kierra: Um..... I don't understand this one....

Noleta: Right! You weren't here! Bacon took your space while you weren't here and it has to do with the last show.

Kierra: You did something cool without me!

Noleta: Yes!

Kierra: I'll have my revenge Bacon!

Bacon: O_O*

Noleta: But first for Bacons revenge on Naruto!

Naruto: What did I do?

Bacon: You insultated my name and pork!

Noleta: The dare is that Naruto has to eat 5 pounds of bacon.....

Naruto: Easy!

Noleta: and drink all the grease!

Naruto: thats gross....

Noleta has an oven brought out and begins to fyr up some bacon all the while laughing maniacly.

Noleta: All done! Open up Naruto!

Naruto: I'm not ready...

Noleta shoves the bacon into Narutos mouth.

Noleta: You're having a hard time swallowing? Here, wash it down with this! *hands him a big jug of grease*

Naruto gulps down all the grease and begins gagging on it.

Kierra: Someone perform himerick!

Noleta: I don't know how!

Haku throws a senbon at Naruto.

Noleta: HAKU! Now is not the time for your senbon! You're making it worse!

Haku: T_T

Naruto is still gagging..... doesn't anyone know himerick? It would be sad for me to describe Narutos death, not to mention Noleta getting sued.

Redfox: I'll save you Naruto!

Yes something worth while to describe! Redfox jumps out of the audience heroicly and performs himerick on Naruto and he's ok.

Noleta: You saved him! *huggs Redfox* Thank you!

Kierra: Group hug! *joins hug*

Bacon: What about me? *jumps out of audience and joins hug*

Naruto Cast: Our Hero! *joins hug and yes even the bad guys*

Redfox: I.....s..sort of n.eed air!

Noleta: oops sorry! Moments over everyone!

Everyone else: ahhh MAN!

Everyone went back to their places.

Noleta: And on to the next portion of the show its *crazy party music starts playin* TNT! T.ortuting N.eji T.ime! This idea was givin to me by Redfox.

Redfox: sorry Neji!

Neji: Don't blame yourself. It was destiny.

Kierra: Todays torture is in two parts!

Noleta: the first part is that the girls are going to give Neji a makeover! *whispers something to the Naruto girls*

Naruto girls: *giggle excitedly* C'mon Neji! *drag Neji away*

Noleta: While they do that....We'll prepare Hinata.

Hinata: Me!

Kierra: Yes you! Put on this tux! *hands hinata a ugly green tux*

Hinata: Okay....*walks away to change*

Noleta: What do we do while we wait?

Tobi: Go ahead with the dares?

Rest of Naruto Cast: TOBI! WTF!

Tobi: Tobi a bad boy....T_T

Noleta: Okay this dare is for Kakashi!

Kakashi: Yo.

Noleta: You know you sound like Randy Jackson when you say that.

Kakashi: Yo, dawg! That's low!

Noleta: You have to dress up like Gai and dance around.

Kakashi:..... seriously dawg?

Kierra: Yes, here you go! *hands him a green jumpsuit and orange legwarmers*

Kakashi changes as quiclky as he eats.

Noleta: Now dance!

Kakashi starts dancing around....how would you explain it....youthfully.

Gai: Yes! Youth blooms in you my rival! *joins kakashi*

Lee: So there is a youth convetion! *joins gai and kakashi*

Gai: LEE!

Lee: GAI-SENSAI!

Kakashi: KAKASHI!

Lee & Gai: WTF?

Kakashi: I didn't want to be left out!

Noleta: Okay it's over!

Everyone: Yes please!

Lee, Kakashi & Gai: T_T

Noleta: Gaara I need you for the next dare!

Gaara: What?

Noleta: Wheres your teddy bear?

Gaara: Right here. *holds up teddy bear*

Noleta grabbs the teddy bear from Gaaras hands and ripps it up visciously while laughing madly. She then throws the peices in Gaaras face.

Gaara: T0T HUMFREY!

Kankuro: Oh Gaara! *hugs Gaara*

Noleta: Not again!

Naruto girls: We're back!

Noleta: Back to TNT. Time for the second part. Bring in Hinata!

Hinata walks in wearing the green tux and a yellow polka dot tie.

Noleta: Wait just the finishing touch! *puts a fake mustache on Hinata* And music! *wedding music starts playing* And cue Neji!

Neji walk in with his hair up in a high bun with a tiara in front of it. He wore purple eyeshadow and a thick mascara. He also and blushed cheeks and red lips. He wore a long flowing white wedding dress. If he wasn't so flat chested you would have thought he was a girl.

Noleta: And kiss!

Neji & Hinata: WHAT!?

Noleta: You didn't think I did all this without having a reason? NOW KISS!

Neji: but she's my cousin!

Noleta: Remember how Sasuke and Naruto kissed?

Kierra: Yes I do!

Naruto & Sasuke: Don't remind us!

Noleta and Kierra push Hinata and Neji into each other. They hit eachother in the fore head.

Neji & Hinata: X_X

Noleta: Oh well thats our show for today!
End Notes:
Bacon: They didn't kiss!
Noleta: My genious plan didn't work!
Bacon: They were supposed to kiss!
Noleta: They hit each others forehead!
Bacon: I WANTED TO SEE THEM KISS!
Noleta: O_O
Itachi Smiles, U.G.L.Y and Shino WTF. by Noleta
Author's Notes:
I've really got nothing intresting to say......
Noleta: Welcome people of the Narutard universe to another amazing Nin Truth or Dare Show *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME!

Kierra: Guess what!

Noleta: What?

Kierra: I heard the most hilarious myth today!

Noleta: And it is?.....

Kierra: Whenever Itachi smiles a bunny dies! *bursts out laughing*

Noleta: How are bunnies dying hilarious?

Kierra: It's not that, it's just such a ridiculous myth.

Itachi: It's not a myth.....

Noleta: You gotta stop litsening in on our conversations!

Itachi: But you're talking out loud infront of everyone.

Noleta: *sweat drops* Oh right.....

Kierra: So you're saying if you smile right now a bunny will die.

Itachi: Exactly......

Kierra: Prove it!

Itachi takes a bunny out from the inside of his Akatsuki coat.

Kierra: You carry a bunny in your coat?

Itachi: Is that wierd?

Noleta: OMG It's so adorable!

Kierra: I've never seen you act like that Noleta.

Noleta: I have a thing for animals.....can't you tell by my ears and tail?

Itachi: *coughs* I'm about to smile.......

Noleta is still going crazy over the bunny and has it in her arms. Kierra turns to Itachi and watches as the sides of his lips twitched upward into a creepy smile.....

Noleta: BUNNY!

Kierra: What happened?

Noleta: It just suddenly died! ToT

Itachi: Told you......

Noleta: *flames in her eyes* YOU DID THIS!

she pointed an accusing finger an inch from Itachis forehead.

Kierra: Noleta calm down.....

Noleta: YOU WILL PAY!

Itachi: i'm scared......

Noleta starts to pound him with all her force until all the Naruto cast + Kierra + manager + Franco/Max + psych + audience + random people (you know the random people from kibas bath?) held her down.

Itachi: X_X

Noleta: LET ME KILL HIM!

Kierra: Do you want to get sued?

Noleta: he should be sued for killing an innocent rabbit without reason!

-In court-

judge: And in the case against Itachi Uchiha for the murder of an innocent bunny for no reason, the winner is Noleta. You are to pay her a fine of 1000$.

-back at Nin truth or dare-

Naruto cast and Kierra are playing cards waiting for Noleta and Itachi getting back from court.

Deidara: Dam! My hands ate my cards!

Hinata: Anyone got 2's?

Orochimaru: #%^$##$%$!

Hinata: I win again.......

(Hinata is so using her byakugan! That little cheater!The question though is why isn't Neji?)

Noleta: hey we're back!

Kierra: How'd it go?

Noleta: I won! Itachi owes me 1000$

Itachi: T-T

Noleta: Okay, on with the show.....Our first dare is for Naruto and Sasuke. They have to dress up like cheerleadersw and chant!

Kierra: I just so happen to have 2 adorble cheerleading outfits on my person.

Noleta: Who says on my person?

Kierra: I do.......

Noleta: Who carries around cheerleading outfits?

Kierra: I do.......

Noleta: Thats just plain wierd.....

Kierra: It's who I am.

Noleta: Let's just get this dare over with.

Naruto and Sasuke change into the outfits. And again the clothes affect them.

Naruto: Give me a U!

Sasuke: U!

Naruto: Give me a G!

Sasuke: G!

Naruto: Give me a L!

Sasuke: L!

Naruto: Give me a Y!

Sasuke: Y!

Naruto: What does that spell!?

Naruto & Sasuke: UGLY!

Naruto: U G L Y You ain't got no alibi!

Sasuke: You UGLY!

Noleta: That's enough!

Naruto: But like we need to practice for like the big game tonight!

Sasuke: How will our team like win without like our spirit!

Naruto: like believe it.......

Noleta: like how about you like stop saying like and like start acting like un-retarted! like...like...LIKE!

Naruto & Sasuke: T_T

Noleta: Now that I got that out of my system onto the last dare of the day! Shino you have to spray yourself with bugspray.

Shino: That stuff doesn't work....

Kierra: that's what you said about the collar.

Shino: This time I'm sure it doesn't work.

Shino sprays himself and the same thing that happened with the collar happened again.

Noleta: The shows over so you all in the audience can go hame now. And that means you!
End Notes:
All mafia like.....
Noleta: Where's my money?
Itachi: I haven't been able to get it yet.
Noleta: Most disappointing...I was hoping I wasn't going to have to do this....
Itachi: What are you going to do?!
Noleta: You like to see animals in pain do you?
Itachi: I'm sorry!
Noleta: Sorry doesn't bring back Tony (aka bunny). Turns on television.
Itachi: Not Meerkat Manor!
May I present my Brother by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Yeah I think the title pretty much explains it.....
Noleta: We have an uber special Nin Tuth or Dare *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME! I'd like to present to you someone very special. My Brother Lore!

Noleta points toward the entrance door but nothing happens.

Kierra: He's late......

Kakashi: Thats my thing!

Noleta: I am so gonna.......

Lore comes in through the door.....eating instant ramen...

Lore: *slurps up some noodles* Hey Noleta!

Naruto gapes at him.......

Naruto: Hey man, can I have some?

Lore: Ummmm...sure.

Lore is about to pass the ramen to Naruto when Noleta slapps it out of Lores hand.

Lore: WTF My ramen!

Noleta: Naruto isn't allowed to eat ramen. You would've known that if you watched the show like you said you did.

Lore: Uh, I missed that episode....

Noleta: Sure you did.......

Kierra (thought): This is awkward.....

Kierra: How about we just get along with the show...

Shikamaru: ZZZZZZZZ....z.z.z.z.

Noleta: ARE YOU SLEEPING! SHIKA!

Shikamaru (thouht): yes.....

Lore (thought): I better wake him up before Noleta gets really angry. She's scary when she angry.....

-flashback-

Noleta is sleeping in her room when Lore sneaks in a screams.

Lore: Hey! Do you wanna play Xbox?!

Noleta woke up extremely angry that morning....

Noleta: WTF!!!!!!!!! >_< NO!!!!!

Flames are roaring out of her eyes as she approuches Lore.

Lore: What are you gonna do? Where did you get that frying pan?

Noleta: I always carry it on my person...(wow I forgot that I actually say that to...sorry Kierra)

Noleta hits him over the head with the frying pan numerous times.

-end flashback-

Lore: Hey Shikamaru wake up!

Lore shakes shikamaru and shikamaru groggily yawns.

Shikamaru: Whats up....who are you?

Lore hands Shikamaru a coffee....

Lore: Just drink this....you really don't want to fall asleep again...

Shikamaru drinks up the coffee

Shikamaru: Wow! This is really good stuff! It's so un-troublesome!

Lore: It's from Colombia!

Noleta: Now that you're awake Shika *sends death glare at shikamaru* lets get along with the dares....

Kierra: Do not glare at my Shika-kun!

(p.s Kierra has a crush on Shikamaru)

Noleta: I can glare at anyone I want to....

Lore: The show girls....

Kierra: how would you feel if I glared at Naruto!

Noleta blushes angrily.....And takes out her frying pan

Noleta: Only I can glare at naruto!

Kierra: Since when did you carry around a frying pan?

Noleta: I always have it on my person...

Kierra: Ha! You say on my person to.

Noleta knocks her over the head with the frying pan.

Kierra: X_X

Lore: Shikamaru....see what I saved you from....

Shikamaru: Thanks.....It would be so troublesome to be knocked out. Who are you anyway?

Lore: I'm Noletas brother....

Shikamaru: How troublesome.....

Noleta: I HEARD THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Shikamaru gets knocked over the head with the frying pan.

Shikamaru: X_X

Neji: It was destined for shikamaru to be knocked out...

Noleta: SHUT UP ABOUT DESTINY!

Neji gets knocked out by the frying pan....

Neji: X_X

Naruto: Wow Noletas on a rampage.....

Lore: try to calm her down....

Naruto: Why me?

Lore: because she has a crush on you. I read it in her diary.

Noleta: YOU READ MY DIARY!

Lore: Hurry! You're our last chance!

Lore is knocked out by the frying pan.....

Lore: X_X

Naruto: Noleta?

Noleta: Yes Naruto?

Naruto: Do you need a hug?

Noleta turns into a chibi a runs toward Naruto and gives him a hug.

Noleta: That our show for today!

--------------------------------
Lore looks like this:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/dnangel/daisuke.jpg
End Notes:
Lore: You know we didn't do any dares today...
Noleta: I know...
Kierra: If Noleta hadn't knocked almost all of us out then we could've gotten something done!
Noleta knocks Kierra out again.
Kierra: X_X
Lore & Noleta: Much better.....
I'm Gonna Make It Up 2 You! (and no this isn't a chapter saying that I am no longer gonna post this story) by Noleta
Author's Notes:
This chapter is here to make it up to all you fans who were disapointed by having no dares in last episodes. LET THE TORTURE BEGIN!
Noleta: Yo peeps! Welcome to Nin Truth or Dare *no music plays*......... *looks behind* Where's the music?

Lore and Kierra are fighting over the little remote that controls the music.

Lore: I want to do it!

Kierra: It's my job!

Lore: But you get to do it every show!!!!

Noleta: Give ME that! *grabs remote and pushes button, music plays* 2 THE EXTREME!

Everyone: *sweat drops*

Noleta: Today we have a very special episode. And here's the manager to explain it to you!

Manager: Since there were no dares in the last airing show....

Noleta: NOT MY FAULT!

Everyone: YES IT WAS!

(it actually was there fault by angering Noleta)

Manager:....we have to double the amount of dares produced during the time elapse of show.

Everyone: What?

Noleta: What he means to say is that you all are in for one hell of a day!!!!!

Lore: I think we should get on with it if we want to meet goal.

Kierra: I agree....

Noleta: You two are so pushy....I don't know why I let you be here.

Lore: I'm you brother....

Kierra: I have fashion sense!

Noleta: True....Okay first dare is for Akamaru and Kiba!

Kiba: Yeah?

Noleta: Where's Akamaru?

Kiba: In my jacket.....

Noleta: No wonder you're so dirty! Give me Akamaru! *grabs akamaru* I have to make a call......

Noleta flips open her cellphone and calls a number from speed dial.

Noleta: Hey! Yeah remember that favor I did for you. It's time for you to make it up to me. I have something here for you to pick up......*listens*.......free of charge! How sweet of you! Bye!*Hangs up*

Kiba: What was that about?

Noleta: You'll see.......

Suddenly a dog catcher van bursts through the wall.

Noleta: he's here!

The dog catcher van drives by Noleta and goes straight for Kiba. A hand comes out of the van a grabs kiba by the hood of his jacket and pulls him into the van and the drives away........

Noleta: WTF!

Lore: Was that the dare?

Noleta: No he was suppose to take akamaru....stupid good for nothing dog catcher. Now I'm going to have to go to the pound and get him.....

Kierra: That can wait till later....there's no more dares for him in this episode.

Noleta: For the next dare I'm gonna need you, Hinata!

Hinata: What is it?

Noleta: Close your eyes and think of a wonderful memory......

Hinata: OK! ^.^

Kierra and Lore hand Noleta a coconut cream pie. Noleta then slams the pie into Hinatas face.

Hinata: T_T

Kierra: Poor Hinata.....

Noleta: No time for feeling guilty...We have to get on with the show!

Lore: Well then get on with it!

Noleta: I need everyone for this one! Well everyone but Kiba I guess.....

Everyone goes over to Noleta...Noleta takes out a big bundle of firecrackers.....

Noleta: Now everyone close your eyes and think of a wondurful memory.

Everyone: *sweat drops* um...yeah...no

Noleta: Fine then! *lights all the firecrackers and begins to throw them at there feet*

Everyone begins jumping around trying to avoid the firecrackers. It looks like their dancing spastically.

Noleta: Dance my pretties! Dance!

Kierra: Stop! You're going to set off the fire alarm*the fire alarm goes off*

Noleta throws a firecracker at the firealarm and it explodes. The noise stops.

Noleta: Aww Man that was my last one!

Everyone: Thank (insert religious charcter here)!

Lore: Now that that's over with lets get onto some more dares.....We still got alot to go!

Kierra: I want to do this one!

Noleta: Okay....I need a break from all this adrenaline from that last dare.

Kierra: Chouji!

Chouji stops pigging out on his chips and walks over to Kierra.

Chouji: Whats up?

Kierra: You have to throw away ALL of your chips!

Chouji: Okay....*throws away bag of chips in his hand*

Kierra: ALL!!!!!!*kierra yells angrily....so not her style*

Chouji: *sweat drop* FINE! *takes out like over a million bags of chips from his pockets and throws them away.

Kierra: Much better.....

Noleta: I'm back from that little break....With the need to.......make people kiss!

Everyone: ??????.....

Noleta: First.....I want Shika and temari to kiss!

Shika, Temari & Kierra: EH!

Noleta: DO IT!!!!!

Shikamaru and Temari kiss

Kierra: NO SHIKA!T_T

Kierra pull them apart and begins to kiss Shikamaru. And kiss him.....and kiss him....

Noleta: I'll leave you to that.....Sasuke kiss Ino!

Sasuke and Ino kiss. Ino tries to keep the kiss going but Sasuke manages to pull away.

Sakura: Whatever...I gave up on you....

Sasuke: Really?.......T-T

Sakura: Yeah, I have saw the emo prick you really are.

Sasuke: NO Sakura!T0T

Noleta: Gaara kiss Lee!

Gaara: Absolutly not.....A hug I can tolerate but a kiss is a no-no

Noleta: Fine, ruin my fun.........Lore! Plan Naru episode 2!

Noleta and Lore push Gaara and Lee into each other and their lips make contact..

Noleta: Yes it finally worked!

Lee: That was un-youthful of you!

Gaara: I second that!

Lore: You agree with our un-youthfulness?

Noleta: Speaking of un-youthfulness.....we got another dare for you Lee. Go call Gai an old hag.

Lee: But that is the most un-youthful thing to do out of all un-youthful things!

Noleta: Does it look like I care? (no it doesn't)

Lee: Fine....*walks over to Gai*

Gai: Yes Lee my youthful student. Do you wish to run off into the sunset with waves splashing around us and show off our awesome clothes!?LEE!

Lee: No Gai-sensai. You're an old hag.T_T

Gai: That was so very un-youthful of you. I'm disapointed......now you'll never be a splendid ninja.T_T

Lee: GAI-SENSAI! *huggs Gai*

Gai: LEE! *huggs Lee*

Noleta: And they're back....8( Anyway......we got our fist truth! Naruto you have to tell you true opinion about everyone running the show including me.....

Naruto: Okay lets see....I think I'll start with Kierra.

Kierra stops kissing Shikamaru....

Kierra: Someone say my name?

Naruto: Your sweet and innocent at times but then you sudennly turn into a revenge seeking wierdo like you did with Noleta and Bacon...oh and Shikamaru. Then theirs Lore...I don't really know him yet since he was only here for last show and this one. Franco and Max seemed to have dissapeared....

Franco and Max: Nope, we're still here! Noleta's just been able to control everything.

Naruto: Okay My outlook on Franco and Max has changed....I know think they're lazy. The manager hardly does anything, he just warns Noleta when she about to get into trouble. Those random people who always bring in the stuff...WHO ARE THEY?

Noleta: I don't know....

Naruto: And last but not least there's Noleta. She's randomly mean and evil to everyone, expecially Kierra. But she is nice to animals and me....sometimes.

Noleta: THANK YOU NARUTO! That is such a sweet complimint *glomps naruto* That's our show for today....

Kierra & Lore: Not so fast we got one last dare specifically from Hopeon.(one of redfox50's OCs)

Noleta: What is it?

Neji: It's *crazy party music* TNT! T.orturing N.oleta T.ime!

Noleta: WHAT!?

Neji: I'm getting revenge for all that stuff you made me go through......and how you put me off as a destiny beleiving freak!

Noleta: What are you going to do?

Neji: I am going to lock you in closet with Tobi!

Noleta: No!

Noleta get pushed into the same closet she was locked in by Kierra , along with Tobi and it was locked behind her.

Neji, Lore & Kierra: Okay this is the end of our super long show!
End Notes:
Noleta: Stay away from me Tobi!
Tobi: Tobi a good boy! *Tobi huggs Noleta*
Noleta: GET OFF!
Torture of the co-hosts and back to the real TNT or maybe next time by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Muahaha......this one's gonna turn out longer than I expected!

Everyone: NO!
Noleta: Well howdy! (I can't think of a new way to open the show)Welcome to Nin Truth or Dare *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME!

Lore: We finally figured out this whole button pushing thing!

Kierra: We push them at the same time! ^-^

Noleta: *sighs* That's great you guys.....

Kierra: I know right!

Lore: HUGS!

Lore hugs Kierra and they start screaming girlishly....

Noleta: While they're having a preppy moment...I'll get Kiba from the pound!

-At the pound-

Noleta: A few days ago you accidentally brought a human here instead of a dog.

Dog Catcher(he's southern): Now little lady, I think I would have noticed if I took a human.

Noleta: Alright then, just let me take a look at your dogs. I've been wanting to adopt a friend for Mr. Fluffykins.

Dog Catcher: Right this way missus.

leads noleta into a room filled with cages.

Kiba: Noleta! Over here!

Noleta: Kiba! I knew that dog catcher was stupid!

Dog catcher: Wha?

Noleta: Oh nothing...I'd like to take this dog right here. *points at kiba*

Dog catcher: Okay! Just have to pay the 50$ fee Miss.

Noleta:*grumbles* Of coarse! I always have to pay when I save people! *hands over money*

Dog catcher: Thank ye! Come again ye hear!

Drags Kiba back to the TV studio.

-At TV studio-

Noleta: Hey, I'm back and I brought....I mean bought Kiba!

Kiba: *whimpers*

Lore and Kierra are still acting preppy..

Noleta takes out her frying pan and hits both over them head.

Kierra and Lore: Ouch! (couldn't knock them out, need them later)

Noleta: I totally wouldn't hit you over the head unless I had a good reason!

Kierra: And what was your reason?

Noleta: You were pissing me off.

Lore: I guess that's a good reason considering it's you.

Manager: In order to keep this show running we need to play a commercial from our sponsors.

-commercial-

Bored Teenager: I'm bored!

Noleta appears in a puff of smoke.

Noleta: Then why don't you read a HI-larious story by my two good friends I like bacon and Redfox50!

Noleta disappears in a puff of smoke.

The bored teenager reads the stories.

(no longer bored)teenager: That was great just like Noleta said. I'm gonna tell all my friends!

-end of commercial-

Lore: Well that came up kinda random.....

Noleta: I don't even remember shooting a commercial!

Kierra: Onto the dares!

Noleta: Okay first few dares are for Kankuro!

Kankuro: Why me? T-T

Gaara: Be strong brother!

Kankuro: I'll try!

Noleta: You have to draw on Temari's fan with permanent marker!

Kankuro: She'll kill me!

Noleta: If she does I'll get sued and I'll kill her for that.

Kierra: Won't you get sued even more?

Noleta: I don't care! Just do the dare kankuro!

Kankuro steals Temaris fan while she isn't looking and begins to draw on it. When he was done their was a drawing of the Mona Lisa on Temaris fan. (who knew Kankuro could draw)Kankuro then returned it to temari who again didn't notice.

Kankuro: There I did it!

Noleta: Onto the next dare for you Kankuro....Destroy all your puppets!

Kankuro: That's one dare I won't do no matter what!

Noleta: Then you leave me no choice....Franco, Max, destroy all of Kankuro puppets!

Max: Did she ask for us to do something?

Franco: I guess so...

Max: It's been a long time. *reminiscing*

Noleta: Stop reminiscing and do IT! >_<

Franco and Max manage to take Kankuros puppets and torch them with a fire.....torcher.....thing....

Kankuro: NO! T0T

Gaara: Hug me brother!

Kankuro hugs Gaara

Noleta: Watchimng them hug makes me want to torture Kierra!

Kierra: Darn

Noleta: Kierra you are dared to go on a date with Chouji!

Chouji: Is that a bad thing?

Noleta: Yes....You're fat!

Chouji: T_T I'm big boned

-on date-

talking to waiter

Kierra: I'd like a salad..

Chouji: I'd like all the steak you have!

Kierra: You know you're paying....

Chouji: What did you say?

Kierra: *sighs* oh nothing....

(ten minutes later)

Chouji: I'm so hungry!

Kierra: You did order all the steak they have....

Chouji stares at Kiera in a strange way..

Kierra: What? Why are you staring at me like that?

All of a sudden Chouji swallows Kierra whole.

Chouji: Ooops...

Chouji rushes back to the TV studio

-TV studio-

Chouji suddenly enters

Noleta: You're back early....Where's Kierra?

Chouji: I ate her......

Noleta: Oh HELL NO!

Noleta flips open her cell and calls 911.

Cell: Yes? Whats the emergency?

Noleta: I need Redfox down her quick! Chouji ate Kierra!

Cell: We'll have her down their in 3 seconds...

3........2........1

Redfox: I have arrived!

Noleta: Hurry! Save Kierra!

Redfox performs himerick manuever on Chouji and out comes Kierra

Kierra: YOU *&^%$! HOW DARE YOU EAT ME! >_<

Redfox: My work here is done...*disappears in puff of smoke*

Chouji: I'm sorry....

Kierra: Okay, I forgive you! ^-^

Everyone: *sweatdrops*

Noleta: Oops! I'm afraid I have to end this short! The writer has to go to a party!

Naruto Cast: YAY!
End Notes:
Noleta: I swear we'll finish this next time! Tomarrow sounds good right?
Manager: Yeah we're free...
Kierra: YES!
Finishing the last Show w/o Noleta! by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Noleta: I am so sorry that I didn't do the show yesterday! It's all my fault! I broke my promise! I don't deserve to be concious!

Noleta takes out her frying pan and knocks herself over the head.

Noleta: X_X
Kierra, Lore and the Naruto cast enter the studio.

Kierra: Wow! What happened to you Noleta!

Noleta: X_X

Lore: She's unconcious!

Kierra: How do you know that?

Lore: She didn't answer you...

Kierra: She could just be ignoring me.

Lore: her frying pan is lying next to her.

Kierra: She could've dropped it.

Lore: SHE OBVIOULSY HAS 2 X's where her eyes should be!

Kierra: She's unconcious!

Lore: Exactly....

Kierra: What are we going to do?

Lore: I guess we are going to have to run the show by ourselves.

Kierra: I guess so....

Lore: So what now?

Kierra: Noleta always starts the show by saying hello...and then by doing her wacky entrance thing.

Lore: Hello people out there! Welcome to the first Noleta-less Show of Nin Truth or Dare *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME!

Kierra: Last time we left show unfinished and now were to finish it for your enjoyment.

Just then Temari opens her fan.

Temari: Who drew on my FAN! >_<

Kankuro: I...di-did sister...

Temari: I never knew you were an artist!

Kankuro: Don't hurt me!

Temari: Hurt you? Why?

Kankuro: You're not mad?

Temari: No! I'm fuming you idiot!!!!! I was trying to get you hopes up!

Kankuro hides behing Gaara

Gaara: Hey! Don't bring me into this!

Temari blows Gaara and Kankuro away with her fan..

Temari: That'll teach you to mess with me and my fan!!!!

Kierra: Right...*sweatdrops*...That reminds me of Noleta...*looks at Noleta still unconcious on the floor.* Hey Lore, do you know what would be fun!

Lore: No.

Kierra: Lets steal Noletas' frying pan

Lore: I can only imagine how angry she'll be...I'm in...

Kierra and Lore take Noleta frying pan and hides it in Gaaras gourd.

Lore: We are so going to be in trouble when she wakes up.

Kierra: Not as much as when she hears she missed the chance for her revenge on Neji because it's *crazy party music* TNT T.orturing N.eji T.ime!

Neji: WHAT!

Lore: Don't think you're gonna come off easy just because Noletas unconcious.

Kierra: You're not gonna have much fun either Lore.

Lore: Why's that?

Kierra: The first torture is that Neji has to kiss Lore!

Lore: WHAT!

Kierra: Go on kiss him Neji!

Neji: No way no how!

Kierra: Would you rather wait for noleta to wake up?

Neji: Anything but that!

Kierra: Exactly! Now kiss Lore.

(p.s Lore was tied up because he didn't wan to cooperate)

Neji: Okay Neji, you can do this....No big deal...just imagine you're kissing Hopeon (your welcome Hopeon)

Lore: Could you quit talking to yourself so we can get this over with!

Neji leans over with his eyes closed and kisses Lore passionatly...being tied up Lore couldn't stop him from making out with him. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to think of Hopeon....

Kierra: That's enough! *pulls neji off of Lore*

Lore: WHAT THE @%$#*! #$@%&$!>_<

Neji: Oops....

Kierra: Language Lore.

Lore: Why don't we just move onto the next torture....

Kierra: Yes my moment to shine! Well actually it's Neji's time to shine!

Neji: Huh?

Kierra: I'm gonna light you on fire!

Sasuke: Don't worry Neji! It's actually really fun after you get over the pain!

Kierra takes out a lighter and lights Neji on fire. Neji runs around screaming in pain.

-Far away in Redfoxes world-

Hopeon: My Neji's in trounle senses are tingling...What time is it?

Paruket: 8:21...why?

Hopeon: Oh no! Nin Truth or Dare is on! To the old TV studio where Nin Truth or Dare is produced.

Paruket: Did you really need to add the last part?

Hopeon: No!

And they leave....

-TV studio-

Hopeon: Where's Neji?!

Paruket: Is that him? *points at giant flame running around*

Hopeon: OMG! I'll save you Neji! *grabs fire hose and turns on and puts out Neji*

Neji: Thank you! *hugs Hopeon*

Lore: Good! Parukets here to make her famous ramen for Nejis next torture!

Paruket: I already brought some ready with me! I have one of mold, one of ketchup and one of beets!

Naruto: Now that's some ramne I WON'T eat!

Hopeon: I can't believe you're a part of this!

Paruket: You can't? Wierd....

Kierra: Eat up Neji!

Neji eats all three ramen at the same time. After a few moments neji faints...

Hopeon: NEJI!

Kierra:Well Thats our show! Bye!

---------------------------------------------------

Kierra did good today! I feel like praising her!

http://www.dollwizard.com/userimages/f77f5b1b559b98dac2e8a666c3e12b3f.jpg


Hooray Kierra!
End Notes:
Kierra: If you don't know whats up with Paruket and Hopeon then you should read Redfox50 a random naruto talk show!
Noleta's back with Holiday cheer by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Noleta's back and boy does she want to party! She invited all her friends from Tonfa for some fun! Sorry people no dares today just funny randomness.
Noleta: Hello everyone! Tomarrow is X-mas eve so all of us decided to have a Holiday party! I also invited some people you might know. Presenting my friends from random Naruto talk show....

Redfox: Hey!

Hopeon: Lets party!

Shukrow: 'Sup...

Paruket: YAY!

Noleta: And from Anime talk show......

Bacon: I like bacon!

Bengals: *rips off Noletas shirt* Yays!

Noleta: *puts on a new shirt* PERVERT! >_<

Noleta reaches for her frying pan but can't find it.

Noleta: WTF! Where's my frying pan? I always have it on my person!

Kiera and Lore are sneaking off suspiciously. Noleta sees them and grabs them by their collars.

Noleta: Where is it?!

Kierra: Where's what?

Lore: We have no idea what you're talking about.

Bacon: I know where it is...I was watching the show last time and saw where they hid it.

Lore: You wouldn't dare tell her.

Bacon: Oh yes I would...It's in Gaaras gourd.

Noleta: I owe you Bacon...Gaara get over here!

Gaara: Oh no, there isn't a dare for me, is there?

Noleta: No you idiot! didn't you read the chapter notes? There isn't any dares today.

Gaara: Oh ok! What do you need me for then?

Noleta: I need your gourd.

Gaara: Your not going to destroy like you did to humfrey! (his teddybear)

Noleta: No...I need to beat up some people but my frying pan is in your gourd.

Gaara: Here you are then *passes gourd to Noleta* ^.^

Noleta gets her frying pan out of the gourd but then suddenly has a smirk on her face. She throws the gourd to the ground and it shatters.

Gaara: NO! WHY! TOT

Noleta: Sorry I couldn't resist...I'll get you a new one for x-mas.....but for now it's time for a beating!

Bengals, Kierra & Lore: AHHH!

Noleta hits all three of them continuosly.

-Sorry this is to graphic for the rating so instead enjoy this picture of a koala-



-Okay the violence still isn't over so lets cut to a commercial-

Noleta: Do you want to know more about your favorite anime characters?

Kids: YEAH!

Noleta: Then check out Anime talk show by i like bacon! It rules!

-end of commercial-

Noleta: And we're back!

Lore, Kierra and Bengals are all covered in bandages and have crutches.

Redfox: You sure taught them a lesson..

Noleta: I know...let's get to partying!

Everyone: Yay!

Paruket: What activities do you have planned for us?

Noleta: Well first I wanted to sing some x-mas carols.

Kierra: What about Hanukkah carols?

Noleta: I forgotyou're jewish. Fine lets start out with a Hanukkah song.

Everyone:

I have a little dreidel
I made it out of clay
And when it's dry and ready
Then dreidel I shall play!

Oh dreidel, dreidel, dreidel
I made it out of clay
And when it's dry and ready
Then dreidel I shall play!

It has a lovely body
With legs so short and thin
And when my dreidel's tired
It drops and then I win!

Kierra: Let's sing the one about latkes!

Everyone:
Latkes, eat some latkes, They're a Hanukkah delicacy.
Eaten with sour cream, or applesauce is real fancy.
Fried in olive oil just right, reminds us of the miracle of light
Latkes, eat some latkes, they're a Hanukkah del-, Hanukkah del, Hanukkah delicacy.

Noleta: Did we just sing a song about fried pancakes?

Lore: I guess we did....

Shukrow: Lets sing a real song instead of these suckish songs.

Paruket: *hits him over the head* Stop being ignorant of other religions!

Kierra: You're on my list shukrow!

Shukrow:(sarcastically) Oh no, I'm on Kierras list! I'm so scared!

Noleta: You should be.... On with the x-mas carols!

Bacon & Redfox: Lets sing Carol of the bells!

Everyone:
I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers
I wear paper hats
Would you like an apple pie with that?
Would you like an apple pie with that?

Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

Don't fuck with fries in hot vat it really hurts bad and so do skin grafts
Would you like an apple pie with that?
Would you like an apple pie with that?

Where is the bell?
Wait for the bell
Can't hear the bell
Where is the bell?

Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers
I wear paper hats
Would you like an apple pie with that?
Would you like an apple pie with that?

Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done
Ding fries are done

Redfox: Not that version! Bacon don't you have a problem witht he verion they sang?

Bacon: That's actually the version I wanted.

Noleta: Time for x-mas carol in spanish!

Everyone else: But you're the only one who speaks spanish.

Noleta: Then I'll do a solo!

Noleta:
Cascabel, cascabel,
Música de amor.
Dulces horas, gratas horas,
Juventud en flor.
Cascabel, cascabel
Tan sentimental.
No ceces, oh cascabel,
De repiquetear.

Kierra: What was the point of that? None of us understood what you just said.

Noleta: That was purely for my own enjoyment...

Naruto: I'm tired of singing...let's do something else.

Noleta: Anything you say Naruto. Time for the next portion of our party! Misletoe!

Boys: Wha?

Noleta holds Misletoe over Narutos head and she tackles him and starts to make out with him.

Hopeon does the same to Neji and so does Kierra to SHikamaru.

Lore: Oh wow....What are you doing here staring at them make out? Go, just go! You disgust me.
End Notes:
Noleta: Well that was fun. Kierra what are you doing?
Kierra: I'm checking my list.
Noleta: Can I see it?
Kierras List:

1. Temari
2. Shukrow
3. Noleta
4. Mom
5. Santa

Noleta: What you got against Santa?
Kierra: He never brought me any presents.
Noleta: First of all you're Jewish and second of all he doesn't exist.
Kierra: Idon't care what you say I'm still getting my revenge!
Hey It's New Years Eve! by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Last show of the year!
Noleta: Hola! It's New years Eve and our New Years resolution is to have 20% more funny! Now sit back and ejoy another Nin Truth or dare *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME!

Kierra: Even though it's New Years Eve, our manager won't let us have a party!

Manager: You can't have 2 shows in a row with only you guys partying.

Lore: Then we might as well get started with the dares....

Noleta: Alrighty! First dare is *drum roll* TenTen has to jump out of a plane!

TenTen: You've got to be kidding....

Noleta: I am not a person who "kids". And if you don't do the dare I'll lock you in a room with Lee while he's drunk!

TenTen: *gulps* I'll do it....but I won't like it!

Kierra: No duh! Who likes a possibly sucidal thing?

Sasuke: Did someone say suicidal? Count me in!

Noleta: Geez Sasgay! Why do you have to be so emo?! Fine you can jump out of the plane too.

Sasuke: YAY!

TenTen and sasuke are in a plane above the TV studio

TenTen: Emos first....

Sasuke: You're so generous TenTen! *jumps out of plane* WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*splat*

TenTen: Okay here I go......I'm about to jump......any second now I'll be falling...........possibly to my death.......if I die hopefully everyone will mourn....and I'll have a nice funeral.....with white roses all around my grave......so i can look at them from heaven.....where I'll meet god.....

Noleta (from below): QUIT STALLING AND JUMP! Sasgay didn't get hurt at all!

Sasuke: Damn it! Another suicide attempt failed! I'm gonna go cut myself now.....

TenTen: But I......*is pushed out of the plane* AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*splat*

Kierra: OMG is she okay?

Noleta: She's fine....You really need to learn to not worry so much....

Kierra: But her leg is twisted in a wierd position and she seems to be in a coma....

Sasuke: TenTen gets all the luck!

Noleta: As long as its not life threatning I really don't care...just prop her up on a couch over there.

Lore: I'll read the next dare since I'm not getting enough dialogue in this show. Okay the dare is Chouji has to wear a speedo

Chouji: But.....I really don't think that's a good idea.

Noleta: I have to say I agree with Chouji...I don' want to see his fat lard *&% in a speedo!

Chouji: >_< Would you like to repeat that!

Noleta: No....That would be to much work...

Chouji: I'll show you! *takes off his clothes*

Kierra: The dare wasn't to be naked! *hides behing Shikamaru*

Noleta: It BURNS! *hides behind Naruto*

Lore: Put your clothes back on Chouji..you're embarrasing yourself by showing off that small (something sai would say).

Noleta, Kierra and all the Naruto girls faint.

Lore: Well I guess that ends our show....Enjoy your New Year!
End Notes:
Noleta: I will never get that image out of my mind!
Kierra: Neither will I!
Ino: I'll see it everytime I'm with him...
Noleta: Aren't you on the same team?
Ino: OH SHIT!
Butts, Kakashi's Mask andTenTens Recovery! or not... by Noleta
Author's Notes:
I know I said thiw was over but I read over the stories again and I decided this is to great to end...
I'm so not humble.
Noleta: Welcome to what you thought would never come, another episode of Nin Truth or Dare *dramatic music plays* 2 THE EXTREME! It's great to be back withh my co-host and the naruto cast...

Naruto cast: *sighs* Hurrays for us....-_-

Lore: Using sarcasm already, the show just started...

Kakashi: I guess you could understand why we're not happy being back with the *whisper* freak....

Noleta: I heard that, Kakashi. Just for that I'm giving you a dare! You have to take your mask off!

Kakashi: But...

Kierra: She's already angry, don't contradict her.

Kakashi: But...

Lore: Butts are for pooping...

Noleta: *sweatdrop* Really Lore, "Butts are for pooping?"

Lore: Well it's true, And I thought it fit the scenario nicely.

Kierra: Um, Noleta, your dare....

Noleta: I don't need you to remind me! Okay Kakashi take off the mask...

Kakashi: Fine,

Team 7: We get to see senseis face!

Noleta: NO! Lore, tie them up...

Sakura: But...

Lore: BUTTS R 4 POOPING! *ties and blindfolds them*

Noleta: Did you really have to say it again?

Lore: It's my new catch phrase...

Noleta: Whatever...Kakashi, you can take your mask off now.

Kakashi reaches toward his mask and slowly pulls it down to reveal....a floral print.

Noleta: *sweatdrop* WTF, I don't even know you anymore.

Lore: Dude, That's gay.

Kakashi: I was saving for a special occasion!

Kierra: I like it!

Noleta: Kierra, i'm starting to question your fashion sense....

Kierra: T-T....I'm fashionable.....

Suddenly.....

Kiba: Master Noleta....TenTen has awaken from her coma.

Noleta: Who's TenTen?

Lore: You're kidding....you put the girl in a coma and just forget about her...

Noleta: Was she important?

TenTen: Okay! Who pushed me off the plane!

Random person (part of the group of random people): I did...I'm sorry.

TenTen: Oh....well f u.

Noleta: Don't ever curse my random people! *knocks TenTen with frying pan*

Tsunade: She's in a coma again...

Kierra: Oh well not many people care about TenTen...

Noleta: Who cares anyway! It's time for *crazy dancing music* TNT! Torturing Neji Time!

Lore: Today Neji will read the epilogue of Harry Potter.

Neji: But I haven't read the last book!

(Lore: Butts are for pooping.....)

Noleta: And you won't be able to because this epilogue is so terribly awful that your whole concept of Harry Potter will change forever and you'll forever be scarred. WHY HARRY? WHY?!

Neji: *gulp*

Noleta: ^-^ WEll read it...

Neji reads the epilogue...........

Neji: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Neji and Noleta cry together.....

Kierra: Well since Noleta is crying over her books I'll end the show. See you next time on Nin Truth or Dare...BYE!!!!!!

(When the hell did the stories have to 700 words long! I man c'mon some stories weren't meant to be that long! Okay sorry about this I'm gonnna be talking about Dairy Queen to meet the requirements....mmmm Dairy Queen...Dairy Queen, abbreviated to DQ, is a global chain of ice-cream and fast-food restaurants. Its first location was founded in 1938 by John McCullough and since 1940 it has used a franchise system to expand its operations globally. Its largest franchisee is the Texas Dairy Queen Operating Council which runs the majority of DQ locations in the state of Texas.

Dairy Queen International is the parent company of Dairy Queen. In the US it operates under the American Dairy Queen title.[1][2] It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. At the end of its fiscal year 2006, Dairy Queen reported over 5,600 stores in more than a dozen countries; about 4,600 of its stores, or approximately 85%, are located with in the United States.
Sherb's was the name of a small ice cream shop that opened on South West Avenue, in Kankakee, Illinois on August 4, 1938. The proprietor of the store, thirty-year-old Sherwood Dick "Sherb" Noble, a native of Clemons, Iowa, had been associated with dairy products from his teenage years. What his customers were offered that day in Kankakee for 10¢ was a new semi-frozen, "soft serve" dairy product formulated by a recent acquaintance and new business partner, J. F. McCullough. The Dairy Queen companies and franchises recognized Sherb Noble as the "original Dairy Queen operator."


A Dairy Queen with older, 1950s-era signage in Roseville, Minnesota, near St. Paul. Such signage is very unusual for still-operating Dairy Queens.The first Dairy Queen outlet was opened by Noble in Joliet, Illinois on June 22, 1940. DQ was an early pioneer of food franchising, with the 10 stores of 1941 expanding to 100 by 1947, 1,446 in 1950 and 2,600 in 1955. The first store in Canada opened in Estevan, Saskatchewan in 1953. The present Dairy Queen logo was introduced in 1959. The company became "International Dairy Queen, Inc." (IDQ) in 1962. It was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 1998.

During the 1950s and 1960s, Dairy Queens in small towns of the Midwestern and Southern United States, especially Minnesota, were often a center of social life. In that role they have often come to be referenced as a symbol of life in small-town America, as for instance in Walter Benjamin at the Dairy Queen: Reflections at Sixty and Beyond by Larry McMurtry, Dairy Queen Days by Robert Inman, and Chevrolet Summers, Dairy Queen Nights by Bob Greene. Some of the popular items on the Texas menu include the Hunger-buster and Belt-buster hamburgers. Bob Phillips, host of a popular Texas syndicated television program named Texas Country Reporter was the longtime spokesman for DQ in Texas. Dairy Queen appears in many small Texas towns and uses the nickname "The Texas Stop Sign" to illustrate their presence!)
End Notes:
Noleta: I hope my my rant about Harry Potter won't stop you from reading the books....JUST DON'T READ THE EPILOGUE!
Emo Cannon + Bombfire = Suicide? , Butts are indeed for pooping and Nejis Hero by Noleta
Author's Notes:
Today we have a very long show....because I just drank 4 cans of Citrus Drop Soda! WOO-HOO SUGA!
Noleta: Ohayo!

Lore: It isn't morning...

Noleta: Konichiwa bitches! Welcome to another episode of Nin Truth or Dare *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME! Today I'd like to welcome our guest Co-Host Dark! (darkxratha 2 lazy 2 write her whole name)

Dark: Sup' I'd like to say that, I also wanted to go to the cloud convention.

Shikamaru: You understand..troublesome.

Everyone: ?????????

Noleta: Anyway, I'd like to get started by saying that so far Sasuke trying to kill himself has been pretty popular. We actually got a request to light him on fire...again.

Kierra and Lore come in pushing a cannon...

Kierra: Why the hell did you want a cannon again, and why did we have to push it in!?

Noleta: You're about to see....and my random people ae on vacation. Hey Sasuke, we got a dare for you.

Sasuke: Just more the reason to kill myself.

Noleta: No Sasuke, you'll like this dare. Light yourself on fire...

Sasuke: again?

Noleta: This time with a twist....Dark, if you would please explain..

Dark: *reading off notecards* After you light yourself on fire and once again become an emo bombfire you will load yourself into this cannon and be launched into an unknown place, possibly dying. *stops reading* That sounds awesome...

Sasuke: It's perfect!!!!!! ^_^

Sasuke lights himself on fire and jumps into the cannon, then quickly launches himself...

Noleta: ooooo... Emo fire cannon!

Lore: Where it lands nobady knows!

Finally Sasuke lands....in a vat of fire extinguishers...

Everyone: 0_o

Noleta: Since when did we have that?

Lore: Why would we even have that?

Kierra: Dammit Sasuke! You ruined my fire extinguisher bath!

Everyone: 0_o

Noleta: That's so wierd Kierra...I'm gonna have to knock you out for that. *knock out Kierra with frying pan*

Sasuke: Oh well, another failed suicide attempt. I'm going back to cutting myself.

Noleta: Dark, while Kierras out you're gonna have alot more dialogue....

Dark: HURRAY!

Noleta: Onto the next dare! It's for Kakashi!

Kakashi: Yo dawg!

Noleta: We already talked about you speaking like that.....I doesn't really matter anymore, just drink this smoothie. *hands Kakashi smoothie and he drinks it*

Kakashi: It's really good...

Noleta: Really? I made it myself!

Kakashi: O_O....you...made it?

Dark: What? There a problem with Noleta's smoothies?

Lore: Just watch.....

Suddenly Kakashi heads for the nearest restroom....

Dark: What'd you do?

Noleta: I add extremely strong laxatives to all my smoothies....you know for that extra flavor.

Lore: BUTTS ARE 4 POOPING!!!!!!!

Dark: You guys are crazy....

Noleta: And you wanna know why!?

-commercial-

Low on crazy, looking for some random insanity? Then drink Citrus Drop Soda. POP THE DROP!
Noleta runs on Citrus Drop!

-end commercial-

Noleta: And we're back with the best part of the show *crazy dance music* TNT. Torturing Neji Time!

Neji: Why every show?.....:(

Noleta: Because it so much fun to toy with you...Dark read the first dare...

Dark: Put a lit match in your mouth...

Neji: Well that doesn't seem to tuff. *takes out a match and lights* Here goes nothing..*puts fire in mouth* Itai! I burnt my tongue!

Noleta: le duh....Second dare, eat poison ivy.

Dark: Wouldn't that kill him....

Noleta: He's a ninja, something as simple as ivy shouldn't kill him!

Neji: But I'm allergic to poison ivy...

Noleta: Well then sucks for you....

Suddenly, Hopeon jumps out of nowhere and steals Neji....

Noleta: Damn you Hopeon. My frying pan has your name on it when I find you!!!!

Lore: Jaa Ne! Until next time!

(again the 700 word pisses me off...This tme I'll talk about that little thing I said about Konichiwa bitches...."Konichiwa Bitches" was the first UK single to be released off Swedish pop singer-songwriter Robyn's 2005 self-titled album. The single was not released in Sweden as the song was used to re-introduce Robyn to UK audiences.

The single received little airplay and the video received little video play, resulting in the single making number one-hundred and fifty-three in the UK Singles Chart. However, due to the popularity of the album's second single "With Every Heartbeat" in the United Kingdom, "Konichiwa Bitches" achieved a new peak there, climbing to number ninety-eight. Also at forty-nine in Australia.UK Single
Maxi-Single
"Konichiwa Bitches" (album version)
"Konichiwa Bitches" (Menta remix - radio edit)
"Konichiwa Bitches" (Trentemøller remix)
"Konichiwa Bitches" (Oscar The Punk remix)
"Konichiwa Bitches" (clean version) 1
12" vinyl
Side A

"Konichiwa Bitches" (Trentemoller remix)
"Konichiwa Bitches" (original)
Side B 2

"Konichiwa Bitches" (Menta Remix)
"Konichiwa Bitches" (Oscar The Punk Remix)

[edit] Australian Single
CD Single
"Konichiwa Bitches"
"Cobrastyle"
"Konichiwa Bitches" (Trentemøller remix)"
"Cobrastyle (Muscles Remix)"
"Konichiwa Bitches (censored video)"

Notes
1 On the CD single track five is listed as the Menta remix on the cover of "Konichiwa Bitches"; however, it is actually the clean version that appears on the CD single.
2 On the vinyl back cover, "side B" is labeled as "side AA".)
End Notes:
Redfox you better help me figure out how to write the next chapter!!!!
Complete and total dominatin of TNT! MUA-HA-HA! by Noleta
Author's Notes:
In about 2 monthes time...you'll be seeing drawing I've made about Nin truth or dare on most shows...new and old...but right now I'm in Colombia where apparently they don't have scanners....
Last time on Nin truth or Dare....

Noleta: Eat the poison ivy...

Neji: But I'm allergic!

Suddenly, Hopeon swoops down and steals Neji...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noleta: oh hohohohohoho!(like the laugh Renge does in Ouran High School Host Club)Welcome to what is going to be my favorite episode of Nin Truth or Dare *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME!

Kierra: Is it because I'm concious again?!

Noleta: Er.....No....

Lore: Then why?

Noleta: Because today, as punishment for Hopeon after I got Neji back, I'm gonna have a full show of *crazy party music* T.N.T Torturing Neji Time! And the best part is that I invited his entire clan to watch.

Neji: Why does fate hate me so!!!!!

Noleta: Because I'm fate!!!!!

Neji: NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Kierra: You're so cruel to tell such a lie.

Lore: It's not a lie..*whisper* Her middle name is fate..

Kierra: ooohhhh.....Noleta Fate Aristizabal

Noleta: Onto the first dare...You have to sing the Barnie "I love you" song in a barnie costume or as I like to say cosplay.

Neji: But my entire clan is here...

Noleta: Exactly...*forces cosplay onto Neji*

Neji: "I love you,
you love me,
We're a happy family,
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too!"

Hyuuga Clan: ........HAAAAAA!!!!! =3

Neji: T-T so humiliating

Kierra: I'm in charge of the second dare!!!

Noleta: Be harsh just like I've been traning you to be!!!

Kierra: I'll try sensei!!!Neji, You have to be locked in the closet with a drunken Lee!!!

Neji: You're crazy!

Kierra: Nope *tosses Neji into the closet and then puts drunk lee in and lockes the door* YATTA! I DID IT!

completeing ignoring the blood curling sceams from inside the closet..

Noleta: Good Job Kierra!!

Kierra: Noleta-sensei!

Noleta: Kierra!

Kierra: Noleta-sensei!

Gai: THIS SPRING TIME OF YOUTH! IS WONDERFUL!!!

Lee busts out of the closet still drunk

Lee: YOUTH!!!!

Kierra: OMG! He'll destroy the studio!

Noleta: I'll stop him! *hits Lee with frying pan*

Lee: X_X

Gai: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!ToT

Lore: I get to do this dare...Neji, you have to drink one of Noletas smoothie..

Neji: *crawls out of closet with two broken legs* No not that...

Lore: We already have the smoothie ready, you have to drink it...

Noleta: Fate tells you to....

Neji: Since fate says, okay. * Neji gulps down the smoothie* OH GOD! BATHROOM!!!

Since Neji had 2 broken legs he couldn't get to the bathroom so he kinda....pooped....in his pants.

Noleta: And to end the show....Hopeon, you have to change Neji!

Hopeon: EH!

(Okay now it's 500 words...If you don't know who Renge is...The Host Club's (self-proclaimed) manager who tends to be very loud and outspoken. She had lived in France for a short time before she came to attend Ouran. Renge first came across the Host Club by maintaining the belief she was Kyoya's fiancée despite never having met him in person. This is due to her love of visual novel-type video games to a point that she sometimes confuses them with real life. Her fascination with Kyoya originated from her obsession with one such dating game (Kyoya greatly resembled the lead character). Still, her experience with dating sims causes her to be more aware of character development and a thickening plot. Tamaki initially allowed Renge to become the host club's manager in hopes that she would be a female friend to Haruhi and inspire her to act and dress more feminine. He was harshly disappointed when Renge wound up developing a crush on Haruhi, believing she was a boy. In the anime, she almost always enters using a rising platform powered by a high powered motor, even when the host club is off campus, and with a high pitched giggle- "oh hohohohohoho". At first she often complains how they are "not good enough" in various ways, but as she grows more satisfied with the hosts, she begins bringing in more customers with her fangirlish ways. She also changes favourites every once in a while. Amusingly enough, Renge has proven an asset to the Host Club as a manager on several occasions. She can accurately predict what will win the greatest approval of customers due to her wide range of knowledge on various subjects, most of them connected to the concept of "moe". Kyoya has complimented her on several occasions already. Renge also has activities which allow her talents to flourish that do not directly concern the Host Club; in the anime, she is shown hosting a sentai show for school children and she apparently is involved in producing the Moe Moe Ouran Journal (萌え萌え桜蘭日記, Moe Moe Ōran Nikki?), a school magazine containing all things related to moe at Ouran High School.
In the manga, Renge largely disappears from view after her initial appearance in chapter 3 (although she makes cameo appearances in subsequent chapters). Hatori mentioned that Renge was going to be more of a recurring character, but it never happened. Her comment probably led to Renge's numerous appearances in the anime. Some of her parts were originally performed by Tamaki in the manga, e.g. the coaching of Shiro and Nekozawa. Interestingly, in volume 9, her appearances were significantly increased.
A trait that Renge displays in both the anime and the manga is that, when she becomes extremely angry, she assumes a Medusa-like aspect, with her hair transforming into snakes. At such times, she can drive most of the other characters before her in blind panic.)
End Notes:
Noleta: Kierra, you've become good at being evil..
Kierra: I've decided to quit being evil..I'd probably take your spot in the show.
Noleta: *knocks Kierra out*
Special Episode: Ramen Rehab by Noleta
Author's Notes:
No dares today!!! This was inspired by my brother who told me I ate too much ramen...and so my mother cut me off...damn him.
Naruto: uuuuuuggghhhhhhh........-_-

Kierra: What's wrong with Naruto?

Noleta: He's suffering from ramen withdrawl.

Naruto: *moan* ramen....

Lore: That's pretty pathetic.

Noleta: I have to agree.

Kierra: Well, I have a solution!*flips open cell* Hello. Hi uncle Isaac! Could you come down to my work....Well we have some special cases down here...Really? That's great! See you soon..*hung up*

Noleta: What the hell kinda name is Isaac?

Kierra: Just so you know, Isaac is very important name to the jewish religion...(If you don't know why, you obviously don't pay attention in history)

Noleta: *sarcastic* Sorry for my ignorance....

Lore: But who's your Uncle Isaac?

Kierra: He specializes in curing people of addictions to...

Noleta & Lore: To?

Kierra:...ramen.

Naruto: RAMEN?! WHERE?!

Noleta: *hits him lightly with the frying pan* calm down Naruto...

Naruto: *dizzy* Okay....

Lore: Ramen addiction? Really?

Kierra: You may not know this but many people get addicted to ramen.

Everyone: O_O

Noleta: Wait a sec, you told them him to come to your work. This isn't a job, you are'nt paid!

Kierra: I'm not?

Noleta: No. You merely get the priveledge of being here...

Kierra: Oh.....well that...

Sudenly a van bursts through the wall and a man with pale yellow hair steps out.....

Kierra: UNCLE ISAAC!

Isaac: It's my little plum drum! * hug*

Lore: Plum Drum?

Isaac: her eyes are the color of plums and she used to bang on pots as if the were drums.

Noleta: Worst nickname ever...

Kierra: Well, what nickname do your relatives give you?

Noleta: Nole...they just take off the 'ta'.

Lore: Yeah and I don't have a nickname...

Noleta: Because nobody cares.......

Lore: T_T

Isaac: Anyway, I'm here to cure 2 people of there ramen addictions.

Noleta: 2? But only Naruto has that problem.

Kierra: Actually, I signed you up as well.

Noleta: I don't have a ramen addiction!

Isaac: I see so this one is in denial....

Noleta: I'm not in DENIAL!

Isaac: Please sit down...

Noleta: Ummm....okay *sits down*

Isaac: Keep this ramen in front of you without eating it....*puts down ramen in front of Noleta*

Noleta: Easy Peas...*gulps down ramen*

Isaac: See ramen addiction...

Noleta: But...

Lore: BUTTS R 4 POOPING!!!!!

Isaac: Indeed, they are.

Naruto: So, Isaac. How are you going to cure us.

Isaac: Electrocution....

Noleta: >_< Not if I can help it! *knocks out Isaac with frying pan*

Kierra: You just knocked out my uncle!

Noleta: *knocks out Kierra*

Lore: I wonder how much brain damage she has because of you......

Noleta: Naruto, lets go out from ramen!

Naruto: I'm not allowed to eat ramen....

Noleta: I don't care anymore...

Naruto: Really?

Noleta: Nah just kidding.

Naruto: T_T

(Aww...the wonderful world of ramen....Ramen (ラーメン or 拉(634;, rāmen?, IPA: [g2;ɺah0;meɴ], listen (help·info)) is a Japanese dish of noodles served in broth that originated in China. It tends to be served in a meat-based broth, and uses toppings such as sliced pork (チャーシュー, chāshū?), dried seaweed (海苔, nori?), kamaboko, green onions, and even corn. Almost every locality or prefecture in Japan has its own variation of ramen, from the tonkotsu ramen of Kyūshū to the miso ramen of Hokkaidō.)
End Notes:
I'm planning a huge event for all madfics...called the madfic awards...they will be coming soon...
Uma Thurman, Veggies by Noleta
Author's Notes:
The internet is a blessed thing that I didn't have for 2 weeks.
Omg Everyone my computer can make Yen signs...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Noleta: Hey, Hey, HEY!!!!! Today on Nin Truth or Dare *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME! We have a special guest, K-gurl, who makes me thing of the movie My Super Ex-Girlfriend. I don't know who watched that but Uma Thurman does not look good with brown hair and glasses. Anyway here she is, K-gurl!

K-gurl: Why did my introduction have Uma Thurman in it?

Noleta: I felt like mentioning it. Anyway, you already know my two co-hosts.

Kierra & Lore: Hey!

Noleta: Shut up you guys...

Lore: Why do you even bother mentioning us....

Noleta: Onto the dares!!!

K-gurl: I have a dare!

Noleta: Go ahead we never turn down a dare.

K-gurl: Naruto has to kiss Hinata for a minute!

Noleta:......no........

K-gurl: but..

Lore: BUTTS R 4 POOPING!

Kierra: Just drop the subject..

K-gurl: -_- fine

Noleta: Now what other dares do we have? ^_^

Kierra: oooo...I got one from Kamisori. She dares Zetsu to eat a salad.

K-gurl: OMG A salad, that is so bad ass. lol

Noleta: Okay lets think of that from a plants point of view.

K-gurl: I know I meant it, that is so bad ass.

*silence*

Noleta: Oh......Anyway, get over here Zetsu!

Zetsu: Yes?

Noleta: *reaches into her purse and pulls out a garden salad* Eat this.

K-gurl: You carry salads in your purses?

Noleta: I'm on a diet. Whats it to ya'?

Zetsu: You eat my kin because of a diet. You monster!

Noleta: Your also about to eat your own kin.

Zetsu: If I refuse..

Noleta: Everyone leave....

Everyone: Wha?

Noleta: GET OUT!

Everyone runs away (for their lives)

-30 minutes later-

Everyone comes back (forget their lives)

Noleta: *Frying up somes veggies with the frying pan of doom while laughing maniacly*

Kierra: Oh No! Noleta you didn't!!!

Noleta: What'd I do?

Lore: We're gonna get sued!

Noleta: Huh?

K-gurl: Whatcha makin?

Noleta: Oh just some stir fry.

K-gurl: Sounds delix *eats some*

Kierra & Lore: NO!!!! DON'T EAT IT!!

Noleta: Whats wrong with you two? You're acting like I killed someone.

Lore: You did didn't you.

Noleta: Excuse me?

Kierra: Where's Zetsu!?

Noleta: He's in the closet crying about me making him eat salad.

Kierra & Lore: Oh....

Noleta: I'm dissapointed in you two. You actually thought I would have the heart to hurt someone. I'm a kind and noble person.

*silence*

Noleta: Just Kidding!!! But no, I didn't kill him. He's really crying...

Everyone: *laughs*

Kierra: But wait, why were you laughing maniacly?

Noleta: I always do that when I'm cooking. duh. Onto the next dare!

Lore: This one is from KonohasGreenFlash. Sasori must destroy all his puppets.

Sasori: Does that include myself?

Noleta: He makes a good point, he is his own puppet.

Kierra: Well we can't have him die (again)

Noleta: But that would be changing the persons dare.

Kierra: We have done it before.

Noleta: yeah but that was to make it cooler. This would make it worse. I mean how awesome would it be to see sasori destroy himself!

Sasori fangirls: He's too hawt for that!!!

Noleta: I just had an epifany! How about instead, we let the fangirls have him, that would be making the dare cooler.

Kierra & Lore: Agreed!

Noleta: Okay girls, take him away!!!!

Sasori fangirls: *glomp Sasori*

Lore: Poor puppet..I can imagine how mutilated he is.

Noleta: And I don't care because it's time for *crazy party music* TNT. Torturing Neji Time. Today on TNT we will be having Nejis hair styled by a proffesional stylist. If you don't know his name then you obviously look hideous. You all now and love him! Rock Lee!!!!

Lee: Yosh! Neji, finally your hair will shine with youth!

Neji: What the hell kind of an intro is that for Lee!

Gai: Now Neji don't be jealouse that Lee is so stylish!

Neji: Has the world gone mad?!

Lee: This will only take a minute. * puts a bowl on Nejis head and cuts off the hair with his fists* and done! It's perfect! *flash a smile*

Neji: I spent my whole life growing out my hair! TT_TT

Noleta: Well thats all for todays show!!!!!
End Notes:
Find the Y in the

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Y\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6945