TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Nin Truth or Dare 2 THE EXTREME! by Noleta

[Reviews - 75]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I don't like notes.......
Chapter notes: This is the beginning of the end!


Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto....yet XD
Noleta laughs maniacly to herself as she watches the mail man leave with a big bundle of letters.

-Akatsuki Lair-

Deidara walks over to the mailbox and put his gloves on. Why does he put gloves on you ask? because last time he got the mail his hands ate all the mail and there had been a free vacation for him. This time he wasn't going to let that happen. As Deidara went through the mail he saw a letter that caught his eye. he ran inside and into the recreational room where everyong was watching Barbie Fairytopia.

Deidara: Look what came in the mail!

Leader: Shush! Barbie's about to get her wings!

Deidara grabbed the remote from Tobis hand and turned off the TV.

Akatsuki (except Deidara): HEY! WE WERE WATCHING THAT!

Deidara: I don't care! Look what came in the mail.

Deidara thrusts the letter into Leaders face.

---------------------------------------------
I am glad to tell you that you are cordially invited to the exclusive evil organiztion convention. There you will recieve the most evil award! The location is in an old TV studio. Hope to see you there!
~Noleta
---------------------------------------------

Leader: Wow! Were getting an award and we haven't even done anything!

Kisame: What are we waiting for lets go!

The Akastuki jump into the Akastuki Mobile (aka a mini van) and are off!

-Old TV Studio-

The Akatsuki enter the building and find themselves in a large room. Not only were they pissed off that there wasn't an evil convention but that they weren't the only ones here.

Itachi: What are you doing here?!

There in the room was Orochimoiru, kabuto, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, kakashi, Gaara, lee, Gai, Shikamaru, Hinat, Kiba, Ino, Chouji and you know what I'm not going to name them all. lets just say everyone is there!

Naruto: I'm here for the ramen Apreciaters convention

Sakura, Orochimoiru, Ino: were here for the sasuke Convention.

Shikamaru: Cloud Convention

Kakashi: I found this place while looking for myself.

Naruto, Sakura: LIAR! >_<

Kakashi: Fine,Icha Icha Paradise Convention.

Everyone took their turn saying which convention they were here for.

Lee: I came here for the YOUTH convention and I'm going to get it!

Gai: Calm down Lee.

Lee: But Gai-sensai!

Gai: Can't you see this a great opurtunity to join together in youthful power.

Noleta: No it ain't!

Everyone: Who are you!

Noleta: malicious laugh* I'm your worse night mare!

Suddenly everyone passed out where they were standing.
Chapter end notes: Im looking for a co-host. if youre intrested tell me the name you would like to go by and a descrpition of yourself. THNX!