HitsuxKarin by baxter54132
Summary: This is a bleach story. I know this is a naruto website but my parents don't want me on fanfiction.net. Anyway check out my story.
Disclaimer: gulp, ummm, bleach, not mine, I wish it were though. Also I don't own Naruto. Whys that so much easier to say? Chapter 6 is up
Categories: Het Romance > Fluff, Non-Naruto Fiction > Bleach Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 4924 Read: 11213 Published: 12/10/07 Updated: 30/11/07

1. Karin the Shinigami and the discovery. by baxter54132

2. Charachters and description by baxter54132

3. another one? by baxter54132

4. Seeing each other again by baxter54132

5. Moving in by baxter54132

6. Hollows, Hollows everywhere but not a soul reaper in sight by baxter54132

7. School and Andy by baxter54132

Karin the Shinigami and the discovery. by baxter54132
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or bleach. Believe me if I did I wouldn't be spending my free time writing fan ficiton.
Flames are okay about my writing but not about the couple.
Afro-head called after here, “where are you going”? Karin called over her shoulder, “I’ll be right back, don’t follow me!” All four of her friends sweat-dropped. This was becoming a daily thing with her.
Karin felt bad about abandoning them but it was for their own safety. Karin Kurosaki was a young age of 15 years. She had shot up like a weed and that wasn’t the only change. She was looking more like a woman then a girl. Karin pulled out her soul candy and popped on into her mouth. She felt a familiar sensation of being pulled from her body. Karin turned to her body. “Sarah” she ordered “I need you to go play soccer with the guys.” Sarah saluted. “Okay”. Sarah (in Karin’s body) runs back towards the soccer field. Karin takes off in the other direction. “Time to take out another hollow.”
Toshiro Hitsugaya was bored out of his mind. He had been doing his paperwork all day. He sighs. It shouldn’t have taken this long but his lazy lieutenant abandoned him with her paperwork too. He stared at the last sheet glumly. Matsumoto poked her head in the door. “Taicho” she squealed, “Yammamoto-Taicho wants to speak with you. Don’t worry” she added “I can handle the rest of the paperwork. Sighing for the second time that day Toshiro heads over to the main building.
Knock knock knock Yammamoto glances up. “Come in”. Toshiro slides the door open and steps in. He closes the door behind him. Toshiro opens his mouth to speak. “Matsumoto-fukutaicho told me you wish to speak with me”. “Yes” says Yammamato “I have a mission down on earth. Since you are most comfortable on earth I am sending you and your fukutaicho. A mysterious shinigami has shown up. Apparently a human that has gotten powers in some way. If a soul reaper has given them his powers then bring them back. You leave tomorrow”. “Yes sir” says Toshiro. Toshiro heads back to his division to tell Matsumoto.
Karin lets out a satisfied sigh as the hollow in front of her dissolves. “Another job well done”. She goes off to find Sarah.
End Notes:
here you go. I will explain the charachters incase you don't know the story.
Toshiro-10th division captain. A child prodegy.
Matsumoto-10th division liutentant. Always avoids her paperwork.
Karin- 15 year old human on earth.
Charachters and description by baxter54132
Author's Notes:
Thank you to the reveiw I got. In honor of that here is more information on the characters and places in case you readers don't watch the show.
Primary Characters

Karin Kurosaki: Karin is the sister of Ichigo and Yuzu. Ichigo becomes a Shinigami at the beggining of the series. Yuzu is her faternal twin. Karin is 5'8 and 15 years old. She has black hair that runs down to her shoulders. Unlike many people she can see the dead. This includes ghosts, hollows, and soul reapers. She is also one of the main charachters of my fan-fiction.

Toshiro Hitsugaya: Toshiro is a soul reaper in the soul society. He has white hair that is kind of spiky but doesn't look gelled. I don't know how old he is. He is 4'10. He is the 10th division captain of the 13 gotei court squads. I don't know about his family but his leutenant is Rangiku Matsumoto. Toshiro always tries to keep his cool. If he gets mad or upset his Zanpakto will cool the room.

Rangiku Matsumoto: Rangiku is Toshiro's leutenant. She is very busty and very tall. 5'11 to be exact. I don't know her age either. Not much is known about Rangiku other than she was brought to the seretei by Gin Ichimaru.

Secondary Characters

Karin's freinds: Karin has four weird freinds that seem to follow her around everywhere. Not much is known about these kids.

Hollows: these are souls that have been dead and on earth for too long. soul reapers fight these on earth to protect the people.

Soul reapers: soul reapers are specially trained souls that fight hollows. They are separated into 13 court guard squads. They squads do different things.

Weapons

Zanpakto: your Zanpakto is your personal sword. It has its own special effects. It also has its own name. Every sould reaper has one. Only one soul has ever become a captain without learning his Zanpakto's name.

Kidou: the kidou is actually your reatsu (spirit energy). You are just shaping it into a fighting tool.

Places

Kakura: Kakura is on earth where Karin lives. It is a little city that attracts a lot of hollows to it.

Soul Society: The soul society is where all souls live once they are killed. There are two parts. The rugonkai and the seretei. The seretei is where all the soul reapers live. It is a peaceful place usually.
End Notes:
I know this chapter was a little boring. Heck it probably was boring. You are going to need to know this stuff to understand the story later. Review please. I want your opinions!!
another one? by baxter54132
Author's Notes:
this is technically chapter 2.
Disclaimer: gulp, ummm, bleach, not mine, I wish it were though. Also I don't own Naruto. Whys that so much easier to say?
Beep Beep Beep. Karin rolls over in bed and groans. Yuzu nudges her. "come on Karin time to get up". Karin sits up and gets ready for the day. She throws on her usual outfit and pockets her soul candy. Outside her door she hears a THUNK. Just bairly she can her "hey old man is that anyway to wake your only son." Karin quickly rushes down stairs to avoid her father. If he catches her then he'll be in for a fight. Breakfast is already on the table when Karin gets there, thanks to Yuzu. "This tastes great Yuzu", says Karin with her mouth full. Yuzu turns to Karin, "No problem you know I could teach you how to cook sometime it is pretty simple." Karin gulps. "Uh no thanks Yuzu thats okay. I don't need to learn it. I think I'm gonna go to school early." Karin grabs her backpack and runs out the door. "Tell goat-chin and Ichigo where I went". "Okay" Yuzu calls after the fading figure. Something catches Yuzu's eye. Its Karins lunch. She sighs, it's just something else for her to carry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matsumoto took off almost running through the window of the closest store. "I just love the human world don't you taicho?" she asks. "hn". "Oh comon", she urges "there must be something you like. I remember". She gets a look in her eye. "you must be thinking about Ichigo's little sister, what was her name again?" Toshiro mumbles under his breath "Karin" then his head snaps up, "What no you must be joking I'm not thinking about her". Matsumoto chuckles and heads into the nearest story. Toshiro's phone goes off in his pocket. He takes off to kill the hollow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dang it". Toshiro shakes his phone angrily. He heads back to his Gigi and heads off to find Matsumoto. He looks everywhere. Maybe she already is at Inoue's house. When Toshiro gets there he knocks on the door. "Who is it" you hear from inside the building. Toshiro opened up his mouth to answer but it was suddenly covered by a hand. "Oh no Taicho" says the person behind him. "I've found somewhere else for you to stay." Orihime opens the door. "Oh hey Matsumoto, Hitsugaya-Taicho" say Orihime brightly. "Do you need to stay here". Matsumoto turns her attention away from Toshiro "Oh no its just me this time Orihime, Taicho is staying somewhere else". "OKAY" yells Orihime, "I've prepared the perfect meal so come on in!! I found the bean paste so we are having bean paste cassorole." Matsumoto smiles, "great you know I love your cooking Orihime." Matsumoto pushes Toshiro out the door. "Now heres a map to the house, don't get lost Taicho." Toshiro sets off to find the house.
End Notes:
thier you go now it is a complete chapter.
Seeing each other again by baxter54132
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews Flipomatic. I know I have more readers though. Please review.
Toshiro flipped the map over. "There that looks better." He turned left and started following a river. Up ahead he saw someone.
The girl glanced up. Could it really be him. Would that teme really show his face after so many years. She gasped, "Toshiro". He didn't even glance up just walked over to his spot on the rail and hopped over. Karin rolled her eyes as he pulled out his cell phone. "Hey shorty", she called "what are you doing here". Karin hopped the gaurd rail and sat down next to him. "Hn" he said. A vein appeared on Karin's forehead "What kind of answer is that"!! Toshiro glances up. "Karin" he jumps, "I thought you were someone else. Hey i'm not a shorty." Karin snickered "sure toshi..". "Its Hitsugaya-Taicho". "Yea whatever Toshiro. Are you still a soccer king?" Toshiro snaps his phone shut. "I could beat you anyday."
Karin lines up with the soccer ball between her feet. "I'm gonna score Toshiro," she warns him. "hn." Karin sets off down the field. Toshiro comes up on her side and tries to steal the soccer ball. He takes off in the other direction. "You think your so good Karin." "Yea!!" "Then how come I'm the one with the ball. Karin glances down in suprise. The soccer ball is still there. She gives him a confused look. Toshiro slides in front of her and steals the ball. "Hey that was cheating tricking me like that," she yells. "No way you didn't have to let me steal the ball," he says back. Toshiro lines up and shoots the soccer ball. Karin spins around and runs back towards her net. Swish. Karin says many colorful words and turns to Toshiro. "Good job," she says. Karin glances at her watch. "Oh no". "What?" "I'm supposed to meet someone here in 5 minutes." Toshiro looks intruged, "who?". Karin looks suspicous, "why do you want to know?" His eyes opened wide, why would she suspect him. "I don't know," he says casually, "I'm just a little curious I guess." She sighs. "I'm meeting a soul reaper here who is supposed to be staying at my house." Toshiro gulps hard. "Well uh... uh how do I explain this." "Whats wrong Toshiro?" He gulps again and glances up, "you see I'm the soul reaper who is supposed to stay at your house." Karin walk over to get her soccer ball. "Well come on then shorty we don't want to be late for dinner." Toshiro follows her to her house. Thats it, he thinks. Why didn't she get mad at me like she used to. Is she more mature. She definitly looks more mature. What am I thinking. Of course she's older. Its been awhile.
Karin walks in the front door. "My beautiful daughter has returned home oh Masaki she has even brought a boy." With one swift movement Karin dropkicks her father Isshin. "Can it goat-chin." Yuzu runs up. "Oh my gosh, Karin what did I tell you about beating up Isshin." Karin looks embarresed. "Don't worry Yuzu I won't forget next time. Toshiro glances around. This is going to be one crazy day.
End Notes:
The next chapter is going to be moving Toshiro into the house and dinner time.
Moving in by baxter54132
Author's Notes:
disclaimer: since I can't admit anything Naruto is gonna do it for me. Naruto: she doesn't own Naruto. Me: or... Naruto: *sigh* or bleach.
Toshiro looked at his room. A closet was a better word though. He was staying in Ichigo's closet, the same place where Rukia stayed he recalled.
Knock Knock KNOCK
"Come on in" Karin walks through the door. "Hows unpacking going?" she asks. He sits down on his 'bed' and sighs. "Why do I have to sleep in this box." "Its a closet. We are so jammed packed that I had to give up my room because it was so close to the clinic area." Karin explains, "so this is my temporary room for now." She glances over at Toshiro. "Are you so shocked that you can't speak", she questioned. Toshiro shakes his head to clear it. "No" he snaps. Karin jumps a little. Toshiro realizes he probably was a little harsh so he calms down. "It was just unexpected" he adds "that Ichigo would give up his room just like that".
knock Knock KNOCK
Karin sighs. From outside the door a voice calls "is that you in there my beautiful daughter. It is time to have a wonderous meal cooked by your wonderful sister Yuzu" the voice sings. Karin goes over to the door "come on shorty, its time for dinner." "I"M NOT SHORT!!" "I know the name just kinda stuck you know, now come one."

Isshin swarms over to Toshiro. "O great Hitsugaya-Taicho it is so great to have you in our humble home." Karin and Yuzu sweat drop. Yuzu goes to get the food from the other room. "MMMmmm" says Isshin "whatever Yuzu is cooking smells sooo good." Seconds later Yuzu walks in with A pot of Sloppy Joes. "Oh no" Karin rolls her eyes "you might want to run Toshiro by the end of the night your hair will be red instead of white." Toshiro goes to give Karin a look when all the sudden a scoop of Sloppy Joe hits him in the forehead. Isshin and Yuzu shudder. Did the room just get colder? Karin laughs "Haha Toshiro you should have seen the look on your face it was so fu....." Toshiro buts his hand over her mouth. "Shhhhh" he says "this means war". Toshiro scoops up some sloppy joe and pours it on her head. "HEY!!" Now its Toshiro's turn to laugh. He doesn't laugh though. He's to composed for that. Too official to have any more fun. Yuzu jumps in between them. She uses a voice Karin has only heard twice in her life. This voice is only used when Yuzu is really really mad. "STOP!!" she yells "you two ruined dinner now go clean up". Karin mumbles an apology and heads upstairs. Yuzu looks expatantly at Toshiro. His eyes glance downward. How could he have been so foolish. Isshin gives him a hearty pat on the back. "Don't worry" Isshin reassures him "you'll get Karin's love next time". The room drops another 10 degrees. Toshrio turns to Isshin "I wasn't trying to get her love." "Oh. Well anyway we have a second shower down the hall and its third on the left." Toshiro mumbles his apologies and thanks and heads upstairs. Isshin turns to Yuzu "they are in love you know." Yuzu nods her approval "we need to do something." A light bulb goes of in Isshin head. "I know" he says "we should ask Ichigo how he got Rukia then we can twist it around and set the two of them up". Yuzu goes over to the phone and dials in Ichigo's number.

Toshiro towled his hair off and went back to his closet. When he got there Karin was sitting on (Ichigo's) her bed reading a manga book. "Watcha reading" he asks as casually as he can. Karin flips it so he can see the cover. Toshiro sits down next to her and looks inside of the book. It has lots of pictures of people. Karin decides to help him out "iits a Naruto manga book. I'm in the Sasuke retrieval ark." She points to the sound four. "Those are the sound four." She redirects her finger. "And they are Kiba and Akamaru, Shikamaru, Naruto, Chogi, and Neji." Toshiro looks at Kiba and Akamaru weirdly. "Which ones which?" "Oh Kiba is the human and Akamaru is the dog." Toshiro goes over to his closet. "Will you teach me more about that Manga book tommorow?" he asks. Karin yawns and puts the book down "sure". Toshiro closes the door to his closet and Karin turns off her light. "Good night Toshiro." "Good night Karin".

Ring Ring Ring. Ichigo picks up the phone. "Hello?" From the other room Rukia calls "who is it?" "Its Dad and Yuzu from back home. They say they need a favor."
End Notes:
reveiw ppl I want your input. Thanks for the reviews Flipomatic.
Hollows, Hollows everywhere but not a soul reaper in sight by baxter54132
Author's Notes:
yay i have a 100 read count!
Disclaimer: I really really wished I owned Naruto and Bleach. Unfortunatly I don't.
Toushiro settled down on the guardrail and sighed. That was one crazy family. Every five minutes Isshin gets hurt. He should just give up. Yuzu and Isshin had kicked Karin and him out of the house saying they had 'planning' to do. Yea right they probably just wanted to eat in peace.
Karin walked along the road kicking a rock. Her family had no right to kick her out of her own house. She kicked the rock again. It rolled under a car. "Damn it" she said under her breath. Karin turned to go to the one place she knew she was comfortable.

Toushiro pulled out his cell phone. He had 113 new texts and 354 voicemails. He looked at the first text.

GOOD MORNING TAICHO

Karin lands swiftly next to him. "Watcha doing? Are you texting your girlfriend?” she teases.
"No."
"Well what are you doing then?”
Toushiro turns his attention back to the phone. He goes to the next text.

WATCHA DOING TAICHO????

Karin hits him on the back of the head "oi shorty answer me."
Toushiro looks over at Karin with intent to kill in his eyes, "no one calls me a super midget and gets away with it."
Karin giggles, "I didn't call you a super midget I called you a shorty shorty."
"I'm not a shorty and if you want to address me its Hitsugaya-Taicho."
"Fine Toushiro it is."
Toushiro's phone vibrates. He opens the text thinking it’s from Matsumoto.

Toushiro (and Karin if you are there) we are done at the house you guys can come back,
Isshin and Yuzu

Karin hops over the guard rail. "Come on Toushiro lets go."
"Hey were you reading over my shoulder?"
"Maybe."
"Then didn't you already know that it was Matsumoto I was texting." Toushiro glances up.
"Come on Shorty we are gonna be late" Karin calls from down the road. Toushiro grumbles to himself and heads down the road toward the Kurosaki household.

DING DONG

The door swings open. Karin looks up in shock. 'Ichi-nee. What are you doing here? Don't you have college." Toushiro is speechless. Rukia turns the corner and her face lights up. "Its so good to see you again Karin and Hitsugaya-Taicho," she bubbles. Icihgo groans and turns to Karin, "what’s so bad about me coming home for the weekend, "plus I heard the clinics packed so I can help out."
"So can I," said Rukia, looking excited about the task. Toushiro looked over at Karin. Was he imagining it or was she happier than before?
"Oh my beautiful daughter Karin has returned with her loving boyfriend Toshiro. Its incredible."
Karin turns slightly pink. "Can it old man."
Ichigo turns to Toushiro with a fire in his eyes. "You guys are dating?"
Toushiro shrugs his shoulders. "No but your father seems to think so."
Ichigo sighs and heads to the kitchen. Yuzu's voice rings out, "come on everyone its time for dinner."

Toushiro looks around the table at this very weird family. Everyone managed to survive meal time. It was a miracle.
Rukia jumps into a conversation. "So Hitsugaya-Taicho," she starts casually, "how’s the soul society going?"
Seeing an opportunity to fill Rukia in Toushiro starts, "recently we have discovered a new shinigami here in Karakura. We are trying to track him down. That’s why I’m here instead of in the soul society."
Karin's ears twitch when she hears this. No one notices.
Rukia looks shocked, "Now Hitsugaya-Taicho how do you know that this new shinigami is not a girl."
Toushiro looks Rukia in the eye. "Is their something you know that you’re not telling me Rukia?" he questions.
"Nope, I think I'm going to help Yuzu with the dishes tonight, do you want to get started Yuzu?"
"Sure"
Yuzu and Rukia get the dishes and head into the kitchen.
Ichigo turns to Karin, "do you have some homework or something?"
Karin sighs and heads up to her room.
Isshin sighs too and gets up to leave.
"Sit down old man," hisses Ichigo with a pissed off look on his face. "How long did you think you could hide this from me?"
Isshin sits down again and gets ready to give a long speech. "Yes as you have probably figured out I used to be the 10th division captain of the 14, used to be 13 court guard squads. (Yes Ichigo is the newest 14th captain) I came to Karakura and fell in love with your mother. I ran away. To soul society it seemed like I disappeared. They called on fresh graduate out of the academy Toushiro to take my place. Pretty soon when I was sure I wasn't being tracked I had you. Soon to follow was Karin and Yuzu."
Toushiro's eyes went wide. So that’s why Ichigo has powers and Karin and Yuzu can see shinigami.
Ichigo jumps up and bangs on the table. "You can't be serious," he shakes his head, "no way. What does this mean for Yuzu and Karin? What if they become shinigami too? Is that what you want?"
Isshin shakes his head gravely. "No I want to keep them as far away from this as possible, but with their high spirit energy it’s nearly impossible. I don't think Yuzu has enough but Karin could easily become a shinigami. She might even be more powerful than you."
Someone from the top of the stairs gasped. All three of them turned to see an utterly shocked Karin. Toushiro started to walk over to her, "K-Karin".
Karin turned and ran up the stairs. All three of them winced as they heard the door slammed shut.
Rukia ran into the room. "What happened?"
Isshin sighed. He turned to Rukia with a big goofy grin on his face, "Nothing for you to worry about my dear Rukia."
Rukia nodded her head in understanding, she would find out from Ichigo later.

Outside Hollows stormed around outside. For some reason all of the soul reapers were either sleeping or not caring about them being around.

Ichigo snapped his head toward the door. He pulled out his captain badge. "I gotta go, their are a ton of hollows out there. Rukia stay here." Ichigo separates his soul from his body.
Rukia takes his body upstairs. It'll be there when he gets back. Toushiro heads over to his 'room'.

KNOCK KNOCK "open up"

Toushiro cracks the door open. Karin appears to be sleeping. Toushiro's expression softens and he climbs into the closet. He jumps as he hears a voice. "Good night Toushiro."
"Good night Karin."

Sarah giggles to herself. Fooling people is fun.
End Notes:
yay this chapter was fun to write. I can't normally imagine a serious Isshin though.
School and Andy by baxter54132
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or bleach. I would say something funny about this but I'm too tired.
You guys are about to meet an OC. I just finished reading Speak in English class so this OC is kind of copied from there.
enjoy!!
"Wake up my beautiful flower its time for sch...." Isshin was cut off as Karin punched him into the wall.
Karin slid around her father before he could recover and ran down stairs. "Thanks for the breakfast Yuzu," she adds gratefully.
Karin grabs a piece of toast and keeps running. She yells back to Yuzu over her shoulder, "Give the rest to goat-chin and Toushiro. See ya later."
Yuzu looked up from her breakfast. Where could Karin be going so early? School doesn't start for another hour.
Isshin appears before Yuzu, "My dearest Yuzu," he pleads, "won't you give your old man a hug?"
Yuzu jumps up in excitement, "OKAY!" She glances at a clock. "I have to go to school now," she explains to Isshin.
"Okay my beautiful Yuzu just come back soon."
Yuzu nods and heads out the door.
Ichigo stumbles into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. "Whats been going on down here?"
Isshin responds happily, "Oh nothing just some bounding with my two beautiful daughters."
Ichigo sighs and starts to head back upstairs, "I’m going back to bed."
"Wait," Isshin calls, "before you go to sleep can you please wake Hitsugaya-taicho for me."
Ichigo nods tiredly and heads upstairs.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Karin sat down in her seat. Back row, back corner, just where she liked it. High school was going to be no different than middle school.
The teacher rushed in looking like she was in a hurry. "Settle down kids, settle down."
Once everyone was silent she began to give the beginning of the year lecture. They all do.
"Hi I am Ms. Freeman (another speak thing) your 9th grade teacher. I am here to help you. We will learn many things this year that I hope you will enjoy. Even though you all don't really know each other we have two transfer students this year."
Karin looked up. This interested her. It could be some hot French boy.
The teacher continued. "Come on in boys." The boys filed in.
Karin gasped. The teacher introduced them both. "This is Toushiro Hitsugaya. You can sit next to the kid in the back. Karin isn't it?" Toushiro takes a seat next to Karin. He sends her a look that says, we'll talk later.
"This is Andy Evans (more speak stuff) how about you sit in front of Karin?" Andy smiles and heads back.
Karin immediately senses something different about him. She turns to Toushiro but he just shrugs.
Andy sits down and turns to greet them. "Hi," he says boldly.
"Hi"
"Hn"
Karin poked Toushiro, "that is no way to greet anyone Toushiro."
"Hn"
Karin turns away in mock disgust. "So Andy, where are you from."
"Texas"
Karin went to ask another question but the teacher cut her off. "Now class we will start today with a list of rules."
Karin laid her head down on the table. It is going to be a long year.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Karin and Toushiro are sitting in their favorite spot. Karin decides to start up the conversation. "How’s the search going?"
"Not so well we can't find any trace of this so called 'shinigami' not even a path to follow."
"Why did you come to school today?"
"Why do you ask so many questions?" his voice was serious but Karin could see a glint of amusement in his eyes. Not a big glint but it was still a glint.
Toushiro looked up at the sky. He sighed.
"Are you thinking about her?" Karin questioned carefully.
Toushiro was shocked by her concern but his face didn't show it. "Yea. She wants me to save him. I can't. It goes against what I believe in."
Karin was even more shocked than Toushiro. He had opened up to her. He let her see his feelings. "Maybe she just needs some reassurance."
"No I think she might be going crazy."
"I-I" Karin's phone vibrated in her pocket. This reminded her of something. "Oi Toushiro, where is your phone?"
"In repair it short circuited because I received too many texts at once."
Karin snickered and pulled out her phone. She read....

KARN,
IT IS DINNER AND GOAT-CHIN WANTS YOU TO BE HOME IN 15 OR LESS MINUTES. plz

Yuzu

Karin hopped over the guardrail and started to walk. Toushiro glanced up. "Where are you going?"
"Home, as if it mattered."
Toushiro hopped over and walked with her. They walked in silence all the way home.
Karin propped open the front door. "I'm home." The words seemed to echo off the walls. "HELLOOOOOO. Where is everyone."
Toushiro steps cautiously into the house. Something seems different. Someone new is in the house.
A voice came from the kitchen, one Karin didn't recognize. "Good their home I'll go get them."
An unfamiliar girl rounded the corner and walked over to them. "Come on Karin and Shiro-Chan its time to eat."
"Its Hitsugaya-Taicho"
"Yea, yea I know."
Karin looked up in realization. This girl was Momo Hinamori. She was the lieutenant of squad 5 and previously in wrecks. What happened?
Karin grabbed Toushiro's wrist and dragged him into the other room. "We will be right there," she called over her shoulder to Momo."
Karin turned to Toushiro, "What is going on!!!," she hissed.
Toushiro took a deep breath and started to explain, "Momo just got out of therapy yesterday. I don't know why she is here but I'm sure we will find out soon."
Karin realizes that’s the only thing Toushiro is going to tell her so she nods once and goes to the kitchen.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
After dinner Momo leaves to go to Orihime's house. She turns to Toushiro expectantly. "Come on Shiro-chan its time to go."
"Its Hitsugaya-taicho and I actually stay here at night."
"Why do you let Karin call you Toushiro but not me?"
Toushiro looked at his feet. Why does he let Karin call him that.
Karin poked him playfully, "awww are you embarrassed Toushiro?"
"Hn"
Momo turned to leave. "Bye everyone"
"bye"
"bye"
"bye"
"hn"
"bye"
"adios beautiful flower"
Isshin ushers them all upstairs. "Off to bed younglings. You have school again tomorrow."
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
.............................Karin's POV..........................
I have decided that school is the most boring thing on the planet. Poking Toushiro all day was pretty fun though.
After school I head to the soccer field with the guys. We are practicing for a major tournament.

.............................Normal POV.........................
Andy walks over to Toushiro and Karin. "Are you guys playing football?" he asks.
Karin laughs, "no we are playing soccer. Wanna play?"
"Sure."
Toushiro passes him the ball so he can get a feel for it. As they watch him play Karin's eyes go wide in shock. He is good.
Karin peels her eyes of Andy to talk to Toushiro, "Oi Toushiro,"
"Hn"
"Will you play on our team at the tournament coming up?"
"Maybe, maybe not."
-_-
"Fine I'll play"
Karin smiled. It didn't take that much to win the emotionless boy over. "I think we should invite Andy too."
"No."
"Why not?"
"There is something weird about him. Something I can't place my finger on."
"Maybe he can see spirits."
Toushiro agrees, "maybe."
Andy kicks the soccer ball into the net. "SCORE" all of Karin’s friends yell. Karin uses this to her advantage. "Look Toushiro everyone else likes him. How about we give him a shot."
Toushiro gives in. There was no we he could win. "Fine."
Andy runs over. "Hey guys whacha doing?"
Karin talks to him energetically, "we were talking about soccer and how good you were. Do you want to be on our team? We have a competition coming up."
"Sure that would be awesome."
"Great."
"Hn."
Karin checks her watch. "Come on Toushiro its time to go home. Bye Andy"
"Bye."
Toushiro follows her out of the park.
Karin leads the way home.
End Notes:
review plz. Does anyone have a guess on who Andy really is?
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6657