Another Uchiha by Sakuras_Assian
Summary: Sasuke has an twin sister as well as older brother. He loves them both dearly. Ricco loves both her brothers yet she is caught between them and her true love. Since dark forces killed off the rest of her family it's just them.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, General
Warnings: Dark, Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 7701 Read: 26421 Published: 18/08/07 Updated: 05/04/08

1. Chapter 1 by Sakuras_Assian

2. Chapter 2 by Sakuras_Assian

3. Chapter 3 by Sakuras_Assian

4. Chapter 4 by Sakuras_Assian

5. Chapter 5 by Sakuras_Assian

6. Chapter 6 by Sakuras_Assian

7. Chapter 7 by Sakuras_Assian

8. Chapter 8 by Sakuras_Assian

9. Chapter 9 by Sakuras_Assian

10. Chapter 10 by Sakuras_Assian

11. Chapter 11 by Sakuras_Assian

12. Chapter 12 by Sakuras_Assian

13. Chapter 13 by Sakuras_Assian

14. Chapter 14 by Sakuras_Assian

15. Chapter 15 by Sakuras_Assian

16. Chapter 16 by Sakuras_Assian

17. Chapter 17 by Sakuras_Assian

18. Chapter 18 by Sakuras_Assian

Chapter 1 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
I do not own the Naruto characters.
Itachi watched as Sasuke and Ricco trained. They were pushing themselves past their limit. He was impressed. Sasuke just might win this time he thought. About that time Sasuke dropped his guard and Ricco kicked him in the stomach. Sasuke fell like a ton of bricks.

"Looks like I win again little brother." Ricco said with a smile.

"I'll beat you eventually. You know your only older by a few minutes."

" Yeah, but that still makes me older.I believe you will beat me one day. Let's go bug Itachi."

"Ok." with that said they ran toward Itachi. He was waiting for them. When they finally reached him he gave them a hug.

"I'm very proud of you." Ricco and Sasuke just smiled. They loved to hear him say that. It was just the three of them. The rest of the clan were dead.

Behind a tree Rock Lee was watching. They are very strong he thought. He had a habbit of spying. That's when he noticed a person heading toward Ricco.

His only thought was to protect Ricco. He took off running toward Ricco. "I'll protect you my love!" Ricco noticed a weird guy running toward her.

Gavin saw this and knocked Lee on the head. Down he went. Ricco felt sorry for him. Sasuke thought what an idiot. Itachi just looked mad. A few minutes later three other people showed up.

Kakashi, Gai, and Mark saw the confused looks. He did it again thought Kakashi. I'm going to have to have a serious talk with my little brother. Mark was laughing and Gai thought no not my precious student.

Ricco smiled and started laughing as Gavin and Mark started glaring at each other. They smiled shyly as they they heard her laughter. Now there's a beauty they thought.

Gai went to wake Lee as Kakashi said sorry for Gavin's behavior. He was thankful there were no hard feelings. Lee sat there holding his head. He held his breathe as Ricco came up to him.

"Um Lee thanks for trying to save me and all, but face it I'm stronger than you." With that said she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He passed out as she walked away with her two brothers.

Kakashi had to laugh this time. Glad he isn't on my team he always thought. Too much like Gai. He was surprised that Mark didn't dress like his older brother. Of course if I had Gai for an older brother I wouldn't dress like him either he thought.

Gavin knew he'd get a good stern talking too tonight. He didn't know why he hit Lee in the head. It just happened. He slowly walked away with his brother.

Mark thought Lee was a loser. Yet, he thought his brother was a loser too. Why can't my brother be Kakashi he always thought.
Chapter 2 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
Hope u like my story
Lee had a major headache that night. He couldn't help, but feel jealous. I have to become stronger to make Ricco fall in love with me. Yeah that will work he thought while touching the cheek Ricco kissed.

Ricco sighed during dinner. Why does he always do that she asked herself? Why bother to protect me when I’m stronger than him? I do one thing he will become stronger one day. Just like Sasuke will be stronger than me.

Itachi knew what Ricco was thinking. She looked just like him, but was a little different from him too. He could read her like a book, but there were some things he couldn't tell.

Sasuke was too busy eating to notice anything. Ricco had to roll her eyes. She left the table without asking. She walked right out the front door. Itachi watched her go feeling her pain.

Oh little sister I know how you feel. He felt like crying, but didn't in front of Sasuke. He'd cry later in his room.

Ricco knew she was being followed. Of all the nerve she thought. Keep calm she told herself. She saw Kakashi's house and almost ran to it.

When Kakashi heard a knock on his door he was surprised. He was even more surprised when he saw Ricco. Then he realized she was being followed. Smart thinking he thought. He hurried and shut the door behind him.

"Smart thinking. How long did you know you were being followed?"

"From the moment I left my house." Kakashi was speechless. He couldn't believe a 12 year old would know something like that.

"Very impressive. Why my house?"

"I don't know. It seemed like the safest place to go. I should probably head home now."

"Let me see you home."

"No thanks. I don't feel their presence outside anymore. Thanks for the offer though." with that said Ricco walked right out the door and into darkness.

Kakashi didn't understand her. Why would anyone be following her. Then he saw two shadows move. I've got to help her he thought.

Ricco saw two shadows move out of the corner of her eye. Oh no you don't she thought. When they got close enough she punched them both. They fell like a ton of bricks. "Who are you?!!!!!" when no answer came she tore the masks off.

She started to cry when she saw the faces. It was the ones that killed her family. She went to kick them when Kakashi stopped her. "It's not worth it." he told her. She just nodded and started to cry in his embrace.

Gai heard the noise outside and went to check it out. He saw Kakashi and Ricco. Then he looked down and saw two bodies. It's not them he thought, but knew the truth when he looked at the faces. Why go after Ricco now?

Gai went to get Itachi. Itachi had a hard time getting Ricco to come to him. It seemed like she didn't want to leave Kakashi's side. Finally Kakashi packed Ricco to Itachi. She cried herself to sleep. Itachi left without saying thanks.

Why now he thought. Why go after Ricco and not Sasuke and me? It makes no sense. Gai and Kakashi didn't get any sleep that night. Not with checking the village for anymore guys.
Chapter 3 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
enjoy
Ricco was still shaken up the next day. Sasuke heard what happened from Itachi. Why her he asked himself? Though he'd never admit it he thought his sister was way cooler than him.

Ricco and Sasuke may be twins, but they are very different. Sasuke fits in with the popular crowd, but Ricco tended to stay to herself. That was the way she liked it. Plus all the girls in the village were in love Sasuke. So there was never really any time for the twins to have alone time.

By the time Itachi and Sasuke came downstairs Ricco already had breakfast cooked and waiting for them. She was nowhere in sight. Ricco, Gavin, and Mark had graduated early from the academy. Their sensei Trina taught them everything needed to be learned about the ninja ways. Sometimes when Trina was busy Kakashi or Itachi would help train them.

All three of them were getting stronger everyday. Ricco vowed to protect the Leaf Village with her life. She never forgot the vow. Neji was always wanting to fight Ricco. Well one day he got his wish. Within five minutes Ricco beat him. Only the two of them know that.

Itachi knew that Ricco would be training with Trina. He also remembered Saskue graduated from the academy today. He must be excited he thought. He thought back to the time Ricco graduated. She was only seven. The whole clan was surprised.

Sasuke was surprised, but happy for her. She had a smile on her face the entire day. Then she met her partners Mark Might and Gavin Hatake. They were seven as well. From their first meeting they made a strong bond.

Trina had learned early on that they made a perfect team. Without speaking to one another they knew what to do in battle. They had deep respect for Trina and each others older brother. Whatever their brothers told them they took to heart. Although some advice was taken better than others.

For some reason Gavin was in love with the green suite that Gai and Lee wore. So he got one and decided to wear it to training that day. He was surprised how comfortable it was. He immediately saw Mark and Ricco back to back standing on one foot. The other leg was bent and their feet were touching. They finally perfected it he thought.

Trina was the first one to see him. She was amazed that she didn't laugh. No the real test she thought. Ricco and Mark looked at him at the same time. Gavin thought they were going to laugh.

Instead they told him he looked nice. That's when Ricco came up with an idea. "Hey why don't we copy each others brother's dress."

Mark grinned. "Great idea. I'll wear black and Ricco you can wear blue."

It'd be a change she thought. "Alright, but two more things would go perfect with it."

"Come on guys lets train."

"Yes Sensei."

Trina could help, but smile. I have an idea of what they are going to do. She wondered how Gai, Kakashi, and Itachi were going to react. A sight I want to see she told herself. They really have come a long way she always told herself. She was very proud of them and knew they would continue to get stronger. She always said you'll become a great Jonin one day.

Sasuke wished Ricco could have been there to see him with his headband, He was so happy. Now he thought I'll know what it's like for Ricco. Then gave a shout of joy because he saw Ricco standing next to Itachi.

Not very far away stood Gavin, Mark, and Trina. Trina had told them they would have to work harder later on in the day and tomorrow. The three of them just grinned.

Trina thought it was real cute how Itachi and Ricco both hugged Sasuke at the same time. A happy family she thought. Gavin and Mark stayed quite while watching everyone else. One day that will be my kids they both thought.

Sasuke was still bubbling with joy. "Ricco come on lets go train."

Ricco couldn't help but, laugh. "I'm very proud of you. Don't forget you'll end up meeting your sensei and teammates later on today."

"I almost forgot about that."

Ricco smiled again. Itachi watched them both. He couldn't help, but be amused as Ricco tried to act older and wiser. Then again she was always like that. "Sasuke I’m very proud of you. Ricco I'm proud of you as well. You two have grown up so much already. Ricco go back to your sensei."

"Yes Itachi. See you both later."

Sasuke watched her run up to three people standing there waiting. Then the next thing he knew they were gone. I have a lot to learn he thought. Oh well I’m ready he told himself. "I hope I get a sensei like Ricco has.

"I’m sure you will." Itachi said while hiding a grin.
Chapter 4 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
hope u enjoy my story
Sasuke got his wish. Kakashi was just like Trina. He thought it was interesting when they weren't training to watching the other kids. He was so proud of Ricco. His teammates were Naruto and Sakura. He couldn't stand either one of them. He thought they were annoying.

Sakura was so happy to be on the same team as Sasuke. She was extremely jealous when Ricco came up. She had no idea that Ricco was his sister. Sakura just thought she was another girl in love with Sasuke.

Ricco couldn't stand Sakura. She always told herself that if Sakura tried anything she was going to beat the tar out of her. She didn't mind Naruto. There's a good friend for Saskue she always thought.

Naruto thought Ricco was pretty. Wonder what she likes to eat he thought. He didn't care that Ricco was stronger than him or that he might not ever have a chance with her. He thought she might become his friend.

Gavin couldn't stand Sakura or Naruto. He thought they would never make it to the next level. He considered them weak. Now Sasuke on the other hand knew he could be one of the best. He sometimes wondered why Ricco graduated early.

Mark could have really cared less about them. He hated though when they would watch them practice. Yet, there was nothing he could do about it. He noticed that Ricco and Gavin seemed to enjoy it. Then again their brothers were watching. He wished his brother would pay him more attention. Life sucks he thought.

Meanwhile Itachi was home. They are growing everyday. He remembered when they were babies. What else can I do for them he asked himself? What do I do when they are both gone on missions? Do they even need me around anymore or can they do better with it just being the two of them? He felt so much pain he broke down and started to cry. The decision was so tough.
End Notes:
Who should Ricco hook up with in the later chapters? let me know who u think by sending me a review.
Chapter 5 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
Sakura gets put into place. Naruto and Kakashi both get a date.
Trina noticed that Kakashi had a habit of watching her when he thought she didn't noticed. I'm not stupid she thought and couldn't help, but smile. She told herself not to look at him too much.

Ricco noticed that Trina and Kakashi looked at each other often. Aww how sweet she thought they like each other. Wonder if they are going to hook up she asked herself? That'd be funny she told herself and started to smile. That's when she noticed Naruto looking at her.

Naruto started to blush when he caught Ricco's eye. Oh god she spotted me his mind was screaming! She's walking toward me what should I do he was asking himself?! I don't know what to say!

Ricco stopped when she was right in front of him. "Hi your Naruto right?"

Natuto thought oh god she talked to me. He starts to blush. "Why yes I am. What's your name cutie?" Oh god did I just say that?

Omg he just called me cute Ricco thought. "Umm I'm Ricco. Nice to meet you Naruto."

"Ricco is a very pretty name. Just like you." What am I doing he asked myself?

Oh gosh he's flirting with me. "Thanks Naruto. Well I better get back to training. Talk to you later."

"Ok Later."

Ricco walked back to continue training. Sasuke was watching the whole thing. Oh he better not think he has a chance with Ricco he thought. I'll break his arms. No loser is going to date my sister. I'll make sure of that. That's when notice Sakura walking up to Ricco. What's she doing he asked himself?

Gavin and Mark noticed Sakura walking up to Ricco. What's she going to do they asked themselves? She's not going to do what I think she is going to do?

Sakura walked right in Ricco's face. "Look chic Sasuke is mine. So keep your hands off of him!"

Ricco backhanded her. "Look little girl don't try to tell me what I can and can't do! As for Sasuke being yours you must be out of your mind. There is no way he likes you! Besides he's my brother. So next time watch who your talking too!"

"Calm down Ricco." Trina said.

Sakura was holding her face and speechless. Her brother her mind kept saying. I never knew he had a sister. I messed up big time. Now I have no chance with Sasuke.

Naruto couldn't believe it. His sister. I like his sister? Oh well I can still go for it. At least I think I can. I know I can.

Sasuke was trying not to laugh. Well looks like the secret is out he thought. Better to know sooner than later I suppose. With that thought he sighed.

Kakashi was trying to act all cool. Why does she have to be on my team he kept asking himself. Although I think Ricco put her in her place. I hope she'll will stay quiet. One can only hope he told himself.

Ricco, Gavin, Mark, and Trina were laughing. Then Trina and Ricco started to blush when they saw Kakashi and Naruto looking at them. Hmm he isn't that bad looking Ricco thought. Well he's better looking than Gai Trina thought.

"Hey Ricco would you like to get something to eat?" Naruto asked blushing.

Ricco could hardly believe it. "Ummm uh sure I'd love too." with that said they took off before Sasuke could say anything.

Kakashi started to blush slightly. "Uh Trina would you like to see a movie?"

Trina tried to hide her smile. "Sure Kakashi, but I pick."

"Fine." he said with a sigh.

"Well looks like practice is done with early." Mark said.

"Yeah. Why don't we go bug Lee and them?" Gavin said.

"Sounds good to me." with that said Mark and Gavin walked away.

Sakura looked hopeful at Sasuke. "Uh Sasuke would you like to umm maybe...."

"No. I'm not interested in you." with that said he walked off to tell Itachi about Ricco.

Sakura sat down and started to cry. Sasuke hates me she told herself. How can I get him to like me she asked herself? What can I do?
End Notes:
For those of you who like Sakura you may not want to read my story.
Chapter 6 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
Fight breaks out
Ricco wasn't surprised that Naruto took her to a ramen shop. She actually was enjoying herself. He's such a sweetheart she thought. He's just so cute. With that thought she couldn't help, but smile. I bet Sasuke is mad and with that thought she smiled more.

Naruto was really enjoying himself. He was surprised at his boldness and even more surprised that she said yes. He couldn't help, but stare at her.

Trina was enjoying herself. She took great pleasure in knowing that the movie was scaring the crap out of Kakashi. He was practically holding on to her. Just wait till the others hear of this she thought.

Sasuke was still fuming after he told Itachi everything. How dare he ask my sister on a date he thought! I can't believe she agreed to it! Just wait till she gets home.

Itachi wasn't surprised at Sasuke's outburst. He was surprised at Ricco though. Never thought she would do this he thought. Then he started to laugh. I better prepare for Ricco and Sasuke to be into it later. What am I going to do he asked himself?

Gavin and Mark had fun bugging Gai and them. That was until they started to chase them for pulling a small prank on them. Lucky for them they were faster and slicker.

Naruto walked Ricco home. He was surprised when Ricco gave him a kiss on the cheek. About that time Sasuke opened the door. "Where have you been young lady?!"

"Bye Naruto." with that said she walked inside ignoring Sasuke on the way. He better not start she told herself.

Sasuke slammed the door. "I'm not done with you!"

"I don't have to answer to you! Your not my father!!!"

"I'm your brother! I don't want you hanging out with Naruto!"

"You can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with! So back off!"

Itachi walked in to see Ricco and Sasuke charging at each other. He caught them both. They'll kill each other if I'm not here he thought. "Calm down both of you. The whole village can hear you. Sasuke you can't tell Ricco who she can and can't hang out with. Ricco you can't kill Sasuke. Now both of you go to bed."
Chapter 7 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
enjoy
Ricco and Sasuke were still into it the next morning. Itachi was getting quite angry with the way they were acting. They acted like it was a life and death situation. That's when he heard a knock. "Don't kill each other while I'm gone."

Gavin couldn't believe he heard Ricco and Sasuke fighting last night. He heard them on the way over here. I bet the whole village heard he thought and couldn't help, but snicker. He was surprised Itachi answered the door. "Hi is Ricco here?"

Itachi wasn't expecting to see Gavin. "Yeah she is. Come in." I hope they didn't kill each other he thought. The village would never forgive me.

Itachi started to yell when he saw that the table was turned over. "Ricco if you don't stop I'm going to ground you!!" with that said Ricco grabbed Gavin's arm and ran outside.

They thought the day couldn't get any worse and then Kakashi appeared. Oh god not again Gavin thought. "Gavin how could you do that to them. Someone could have been hurt. If you don't stop doing stuff like that I'm going to have to ground you."

Gavin didn't stop to hear the rest because he grabbed Ricco's arm and took off running. What's with all the yelling they both thought. "Should we go save Mark?" with that question they raced to his house.

"Mark why did you do that? Lee could have really been hurt. I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"I don't care! I'm tired of you always talking about Lee! It's not like you care about me!" with that statement being yelled there was a knock.

Gai wondered who it was. "This isn't over." He was surprised to see Ricco and Gavin outside.

Ricco thought it'd be best if she talked. "Hi is Mark here?" as soon as Mark heard his name he took off.

They began to laugh as they heard Gai yelling get back here. They hadn't gone very far when they heard a cough behind them. They turned to look and there stood Gai and Kakashi. We're dead they thought.

"We're coming to get you." said Kakashi and Gai.

"Run!" yelled Ricco. They took off. Oh man they thought.

Kakashi and Gai thought they really had them. Ricco looked behind them dang she thought they are still behind us. "Pick it up guys!" she yelled.

The dust blinded Kakashi and Gai for a few seconds. Great where did they go each one thought. They couldn't have gone far. That's when they saw Mark running to catch up. "We've got you."

Ricco and Gavin both gave Mark and dirty look while they grabbed him by both arms. "Lets play." Ricco said while having a huge grin on her face."

"Sounds like fun." Gavin replied.

"Ok we need to get to Trina. So no matter what we get to her."

"Understood. Ricco you first."

"Fireball." Ricco yelled. A huge fireball went flying toward Kakashi and Gai. They barely had time to dodge it. That gave them a chance to escape.

"We lost them." Gai said.

"I wasn't expecting that. She is defiantly a leader."

"That's something I'll agree with you on. That's some fast thinking. Nearly took our heads off."

"I don't know what kind of move that was, but that's something I can't copy. She inherited if from somewhere."

Gai couldn't believe his ears. So a move Kakashi can't copy amazing. That's when Lee appeared.

"Gai sensei have you seen Ricco?"

"Yeah awhile ago, but I don't know where they went. Why?"

"I was going to ask her to the movies."

"Why?" Kakashi asked.

"It's because I love her."

"Lee that is beautiful. I should tell you that Kakashi and I are after her and Gavin and Mark."

"Why go after Ricco for something she had nothing to do with. If I have too I'll stop you to protect her."

Meanwhile they were listening in a tree nearby. Aww so noble she thought. That's when she jumped down. "That's very sweet of you Lee. Where you really going to fight your sensei over me?"

Gai and Kakashi couldn't believe she appeared. "Yes I would have."

When Kakashi and Gai went to grab Ricco Trina appeared. "What were you guys trying to do to my students? Kakashi I'm very ashamed of you."

Busted thought Ricco. "Come on down guys." with that calling Gavin and Mark jumped down. They grinned at each other. Enjoying the sight of Kakashi and Gai getting punched by Trina. Life is great they thought.

Within an hour the whole village heard about it. Sasuke started to forgive his sister and couldn't believe she outsmarted his sensei. Itachi thought omg my sister is going to have so many people from the village mad at her one day. Then he couldn't help, but laugh at the thought of her protecting her teammates. True leadership he thought.
Chapter 8 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
enjoy. Ok i changed chapter 8. let me know what you think.
Ricco was a bit nervous about the Chunin exams. Trina assured them that they would do fine. Gavin gave them a look that said we better all do our best. Trina couldn't help, but laugh at it. "I'm very proud of you all. Good luck."

They walked into the room and were surprised at all the ninjas already there. They heard Naruto yelling something about beating them all. What a dumbass thought Gavin. What is he thinking thought Mark. Does he want everyone to hate us Ricco thought.

Temari was wondering what her brothers were looking at. That's when she noticed the dark haired girl that had attracted her brothers attention. What an idiot she thought as Kankuro walked toward her.

Ricco had a strange look on her face as she saw some weird guy walking toward her. Now what she thought. He's older than me she thought while snickering.

"Hello baby I'm Kankuro from the Sand Village. You are the hottest thing in here. Maybe we can go out sometime."

"Don't call me baby! I'm Ricco Uchiha so don't forget the name." she said while trying to hold back her laughter.

Kankuro walked away with his head down. Aww man he thought why do girls always treat me like crap. Temari walked toward Ricco.

"Hey Ricco you know that was a bit harsh. I'm Temari his sister. I'm sorry for the trouble he caused if any."

"No there was none. I didn't mean to be so harsh. I have two brothers so I know how they can be. Well see ya around."

"Yeah see you around." what a nice girl she thought while walking away.

Gaara and Sasuke both looked at their sister as if they had lost their mind. Kankuro couldn't believe his sister talked to Ricco with no problem. I don't understand girls he thought.
End Notes:
sorry it took me awhile to write more on my story. I had writer's block.
Chapter 9 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
Sorry it's taken me so long to write another chapter
Ricco couldn't help, but start laughing at her brother's face. That's when she noticed a blonde girl come hugging him from behind. "Hey let go of my brother!!"

Ino gave the girl a werid look, but did as she said. What is her problem she thought. Wait sister. He has a sister how come I never knew she thought.

Temari was liking the leaf girl more and more. The leaf village does has some talent she thought while walking with her brothers to the other side of the room. Things should get interesting very soon she thought.

Gaara couldn't help, but look back at the black haired girl. He noticed his brother was looking at her. "Stay away from her or I'll kill you."

Sasuke heard that."Everyone stay away from my sister.!" he yelled so everyone could hear.

"Sasuke shut up. I can handle myself. Besides you have your own problems to worry about." Ricco replied while walking away with Gavin and Mark.

Ricco saw the instructor was saying something, but couldn't hear what it was. All the ninjas followed him into a classroom. So this is what Itachi was talking about she thought. She couldn't help, but laugh when she realized that she was sitting in between the sand brothers.

Kankuro was having trouble thinking. Oh my he thought she's sitting next to me. I'm so lucky. Wait why won't she look at me? Is it my breath? Why is she looking at Gaara? What does he have that I don't?

Gaara noticed the girl looking at him. Then he noticed Kankuro freaking out about it. Omg he thought Kankuro is jealous. "I'm Gaara."

"Ricco. Good luck in the compention. I'd love to see you make it to the finals."

"Don't worry I will. The question is will you?"

"I may be small, but I'm quite powerful for the age of 12. I take it your powerful."

Nothing else was said cause the instuctor began to speak." You have to answer a serious of questions. Those caught cheating will be cause his or her team to be disqualified. If at any point the test becomes too hard you may raise your hand and you will be dropped. Good luck. You may begin."
End Notes:
sorry it's kinda short
Chapter 10 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
enjoy
The test was hard, but in the end twelve teams made it through. Ricco was happy her team made it through. She was further surprised that the sand village made it through, but secretly glad. Maybe i'll impress him she thought.

Sasuke couldn't help, but notice his sister looking at the red haired sand nin. This can't be good he thought. Of all people to like him. Sasuke would never admit that Gaara gave him the creeps.

Temari noticed that Ricco kept looking at her brother. Aww Temari thought she has a crush on him. This is so sweet. I wish I had a camera.

Gaara was getting ready to tell Ricco something when Lee showed up. What a freak he thought.

Aww man thought Ricco what does Lee want now. "Oh hi Lee."

"Hi Ricco. I see you made it through."

"Yeah. I take it you did too."

"Yes I did. Good luck Ricco. After these exams I'll win your love he thought.

"See you later Gaara."

"Yeah bye Ricco." After she was gone Gaara sighed. What is this feeling he asked himself.
Chapter 11 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
enjoy
For the rest of the day after the first exam Gaara kept thinking about Ricco. She's not scared of me he thought. Why is that she wondered.

Kankuro walked from the first exam feeling weird and confused. Why didn't she like me he thought. Did i have bad breath or is it something else.

Temari thought Ricco and Gaara would make a cute couple. Yet, she wondered if Gaara liked Ricco back. He's awfully quiet she thought while looking over at him in the chair.

Itachi noticed Ricco was quiet. I wonder why? Does it have to do with a red haired ninja Sasuke told me about? Ricco what's wrong with the leaf ninjas?

Sasuke thought he'd never understand girls. He knew Gaara was trouble. I'd rather see Ricco with Naruto he thought. Wait.. did i just say that? Oh god i did. What is wrong with me he asked himself while sitting in the living room with Itachi.

Ricco was in her room wondering what Gaara was doing. Does he live me she wondered. Is this love? He probably doesn't like me. The only guys who like me are Lee and Naruto she said with a sigh. What's wrong with me? Please let us make through the second exam tomorrow.
End Notes:
i edited it. I hope it makes more sense now.
Chapter 12 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
Enjoy
Ricco and Sasuke were both up early the next morning. Both were nervous, but they weren't going to let anyone know it. Especially each other. Itachi was quite amused watching them that morning. So scared he thought, but trying to hide it. He began to wonder if he was as scared as they was for the second exam.

After breakfest they left to go to the second exam. Neither one saying anything on the way. They met up with their team members on the way. Ricco left Sasuke in dust when she met up with Gavin.

Sasuke just had to roll his eyes. She's letting me know just cause i'm her brother she isn't going to treat me like it. I won't take it easy on you either he thought. I just hope we make through he thought while looking at his team.

Ricco accidently ran into someone because she wasn't paying attention. "Oh sorry." she said.

"It's ok." Gaara said highly amused.

Ricco's head shot up real fast and she began to blush. "Good luck." she replied while walking away.

Gavin and Mark just gave Ricco a weird look. I'll never understand girls they thought while following Ricco. Please let us survive they prayed.

Gaara watched Ricco walk away. He almost sighed when he caught Temari looking at him. "What are you looking at?!" he said while glaring.

"Oh nothing." she replied while smiling.

"Ok are we all here? Good. I'm your instructor Anko. Please sign these forms before we begin." she began to pass them out.

Many of the students gave her weird looks before signing the form. Ricco read the fine print before signing. Why didn't Itachi tell me she wondered while signing the form.

"Thank you now one by one the teams will enter the forest. You'll have to get two scrolls. A heaven and a earth one. Good luck."

One by one the teams entered. Good luck Sasuke thought Ricco while on the move to look for a earth scroll. "Keep alert. We don't need any trouble, but if it happens then we may have to fight."

"Understood boss." said Gavin.

"We trust your judgement." said Mark.

"Alright lets move out and let's keep on our toes."
End Notes:
sorry its short.
Chapter 13 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
well here it is
Ricco was finding it hard to find a earth scroll. We may have to fight someone for it she thought when she spotted something lying on the ground. Is this a trap she thought. "Gavin can you summon one of your dogs to see if there is a trap set.?"

"Sure thing. Give me a minute." Within no time at all the small dog was summoned.

"What do you want?"

Gavin decided to speak to it. "Is there a trap set for us to grab that earth scroll?"

"Give me a second." The little dog began to sniff around. He didn't smell anything, but to be on the save side he grabbed to scroll himself. As he was running back to Gavin something shot out of the bushes. Ricco jumped in front of the dog and knocked the kuni out of the way while throwing two of her own toward them.

"Are you ok." Gavin asked the dog and Ricco.

"Of course I am. Here is the earth scroll."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." The little dog said while vanishing.

Mark was watching Ricco he could tell she was a little shaken. "Ricco are you ok?"

For a few seconds Ricco never answered. "Yes I'm fine. Let's move on. Do we have both scrolls?"

Gavin answered this time. "Yes we do. Shall we head to the tower?"

"Yeah." Ricco said.

"If we're lucky we'll beat the other teams." Mark said.

Sasuke and his team was proving to have more of a difficult time. That's when he saw his sister's team move above them. Dang he thought they already have both of theirs. "We need to find that heaven scroll!" he shouted to Sakura and Naruto.

On the way they ran into team eight and the sand. The sand seemed surprised to see the leaf ninjas. Your good both teams thought. They tied getting to the tower and made a new record. A few seconds later Hinata and them arrived.

Kiba couldn't believe that they were beat. This sucks he thought, but at least we're not the only leaf here. I don't quite trust the sand he thought to himself with a shiver.
Chapter 14 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
Sorry it took me so long to write another chapter. I've been trying to think of what to write.
Itachi was a nervous wreck when the exams began. He had faith that his brother and sister would make it, but the thought of them hurt was what made really made him nervous.

In no time at all the forest of death exercise was over. Ricco was relieved to see Sasuke alive. Looks like that team is pretty tough she thought with a smile.

Sasuke was happy to see his sister, but wasn't happy to see the sand there. Great he thought they made it through too. He saw Naruto looking at Ricco and was about to smack him, but Sakura beat him to it.

Sakura was trying everything she could to impress Sasuke. So far she wasn't having any luck. When Ricco was around she didn't try to impress Sasuke. She knew Ricco didn't like her and would hit her again. Sakura wondered if Ricco knew how hard she hit.

Gaara was watching the scene in front of him. He didn't know he felt the need to kill Naruto for looking at Ricco. What is wrong with me he thought. He killed for the fun of it but this feeling was just about to drive him crazy.

Temari thought it was cute the way Gaara acted toward Ricco. She wasn't stupid and knew her brother liked Ricco a lot. She was begining to see Ricco liking Gaara back.

Konkurou had no idea Gaara and Ricco liked one another. He was still trying to figure out why Ricco wouldn't talk to him. It's got to be my breath he told himself. He was going to ask her when she vanished. There goes my chance thought Naruto, Gaara, and Konkurou.

Itachi was relieved that Ricco and Sasuke made it home unscratched. He cooked a big dinner for them. Ricco and Sasuke ate most of it. They were to polite to tell Itachi it was too much food.
Chapter 15 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
enjoy
Somewhere else in there was talk about Ricco. "How can she still be alive? I thought i told you to take care of her!!"

"Sorry boss. She wasn't alone in the forest."

"You better not fail me again or you'll regret it. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir." He took that better then what i thought he would thought the blonde.

Ricco was nervous about the semifinals that were comming up. I hope i make it through she thought. I'm sure i can, but win or lose i've come a long way.

"Lord Hokage are you sure Ricco will be safe with the remainder of the exam?"

"Yes Iruka i am. She'll be fine. Never forget who her sensei is."

"Yes hokage."

"Very well. Good day to you."

Iruka walked out the door. I hope nothing happens to my fromer student he thought. Very bright girl, but still she's still young.
End Notes:
if you have any ideas on a new story you'd like me to write send me a comment.
Chapter 16 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
enjoy
"I thought i told you to kill her? So why is Ricco Uchiha still alive!"

"Sorry boss. She wasn't alone in the forest."

"You better not fail me again or it won't be pleasent."

"Yes boss." He took that better than what i thought he would thought the blonde.

Ricco was nervous about the upcomming semifinal of the exams. I hope i can survive she thought. I know i can, but even if i dont i've gotten pretty far.

"Lord Hokage are you sure Ricco will be safe in the final exams?"

"Yes Iruka i am. She'll be fine. Never forget who her sensei is."

"Yes hokage, but still I do worry for her safety. They really want to kill her."

"I know Iruka. Relax she'll be fine. Now go and enjoy the sun."

"Yes hokage." Iruka said while walking out the door. Even with the intense training she's had i'm still worried for her. She's a very bright girl, but she is still young. God please keep her safe he prayed.
End Notes:
If you have any ideas of any story for me to write send me a review. Also please let me know what you think of my story.
Chapter 17 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
Love is in the air
Ricco couldn’t get to sleep that night. So very quietly she snuck out her bedroom window. She went to her normal spot to look at the moon and stars.

Gaara sat there gazing at the stars. I wish I was a star. Then my life wouldn’t be such a hell hole. How can I like Ricco? Like or love? Who am I kidding she wouldn’t want a monster like me.

Ricco landed softly next to Gaara. Almost cat like. “Almost makes you want to be a star. Doesn’t it?”

Gaara nearly jumped when he heard Ricco talk. How did she do that? Guess I was too caught up in my thoughts. “Yeah it does. You come here often?”

“Yeah when I can’t sleep. Almost every night it seems. The moon and stars a beautiful.”

“Not as beautiful as you.” Did I just say that?

He just called me beautiful. What do I do? “Tha………..Thanks Gaara.” With that said she gave him a kiss on the cheek. “You know your pretty hot.” Ricco blushed and thought I can’t believe I just said that out loud.

Gaara blushed and his mind was screaming omg she thinks I’m hot. “You rea……really think so?”

“Yeah I do. I should probably get back before Itachi goes crazy. Nice talking to you. Night.”

The next think she did surprised Gaara. She kissed his forehead, but kissed the love symbol. Without a backward glance she was gone. Gaara couldn’t help, but think of the dark eyed and haired beauty. She is different from everyone else.

Ricco slid into bed and was surprised to find how tired she really was. Before she fell asleep she thought I wonder what his lips taste like. She went to sleep with a smile on her face.

Itachi had visited both his siblings that night. Lucky for them both he never noticed Ricco not in her bed. He was worried for them both. He couldn’t help, but smile at her smiling face. What could she be smiling at? Guess I’ll l find out soon enough. He slept easier after seeing that.

The next morning Ricco and Sauske awoke before Itachi did. Each one ate a bowl of cereal. Right when they finished Itachi was coming downstairs. Sasuke went to answer the door.

“Morning Itachi.”

“Morning Ricco.”

“Here let me get you a bowl of cereal.”

“Thanks.” Itachi was trying to wake up when he noticed what his sister was wearing.

She was an almost blood red shirt with a black skirt.
The skirt was short, but one side was longer than the other. Her sandals were black with some red on them.

“What is that?” Itachi asked while pointing at the outfit.

“What does it look like?!”Ricco snapped back.

“You aren’t seriously wearing that?”

“You bet I am.” She said while pulling her hair back.

Sasuke came back into the kitchen. Following behind him was Gavin, Mark, Lee, Gaara, Kankurou and Temari. Temari came to help the poor girl out.

“They came for you Ricco.” Sasuke said while trying not to laugh.

“Don’t be so sure that pink haired freak won’t show up.” Ricco snapped while smiling at Gaara. “So you all came to walk with me?”

“I did.” Gaara said while taking in Ricco’s outfit.

“Hi Temari I’m glad you showed.”

“Ricco I thought you’d like some female company.”

Mark and Gavin moved to talk to Sasuke. When Sasuke opened the door he figured it would have just been Mark and Gavin. After all they were her team mates. He nearly fell when he saw the other four.

Lee and Kankurou couldn’t say anything. They were too tongue tied. Plus their brains were screaming omg she looks hot. Lee had never seen Ricco in anything, but pants before. In fact he had never seen here in anything, but black. Am I missing something he asked himself?

“You look youthful today Ricco.”

“Uh…..thanks.” Ricco looked at Gaara. Why do I like him? I hope he likes me back. “Gaara you okay?”

“You…..you’re beautiful.” He shouted out and blushed.

“Thank you Gaara.” She said while walking over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Gaara blushed a deeper shade of red. Temari thought the scene was so cute. I can’t believe Gaara is blushing. Yay they like each other and I think they are starting to slowly realizing it.

Itachi knew then that Gaara liked Ricco back. Not my baby sister you creep he thought. Out of all of them why did he call me sister beautiful?

“Bye Itachi!” Sasuke and Ricco yelled.

The eight of them made quite a scene. Sasuke’s fan girls were jealous that the girl from the sand was next him. How dare they each one thought. Each guy that liked Ricco was giving the other guys death glares. Why me she thought.

Soon they made it to where their senseis were standing. That’s when they went their separate ways. The only person that didn’t look shocked was the third himself. Poor Ricco he thought while looking at her fan boys. There might be trouble.
Chapter 18 by Sakuras_Assian
Author's Notes:
enjoy and sorry it's a bit short.
Ricco sighed as she looked at the other contestants. A lot of leaf ninjas passed she thought to herself. She heard Sakura and Ino scream when they saw Sasuke. Oh god she thought where is sake when you need it.

Shino walked up to Ricco when she was rolling her eyes. He always thought she was kinda cute. "Hi Ricco." he said quietly.

"Hey Shino." she yelled while giving him a hug. Shino blushed, but you couldn't tell.

Shino and Ricco were good friends. He considered her like a sister he never had. Ricco couldn't help, but smirk at Shino. He is so blushing she thought with a small sigh.

Trina watched all three of her students. She knew the three could take on any of the ninjas and win. She just hoped they didn't have to fight those sand ninjas. The one with gourd scared her and she was fearful for her students. Yet, she couldn't help, but be amazed of how Ricco seemed to like that one.

Sasuke looked over to his sister and found her smirking. That caused him to smirk himself. Let's just hope i don't have to go against her he thought to himself. He would hate to go against his sister and lose in front of everyone. Even with Kakashi's training Ricco could still kick his butt.

Gai actually went to give his brother some talking too. Ricco was surprised when he wished his brother luck. My god he does care thought Gavin.

"Good luck you three." Trina said trying not to cry.

"Don't worry sensei we'll be fine and win our rounds." the three said. Trina just nodded her heads as they waited for their turn.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6136