TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Another Uchiha by Sakuras_Assian

[Reviews - 17]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own the Naruto characters.
Itachi watched as Sasuke and Ricco trained. They were pushing themselves past their limit. He was impressed. Sasuke just might win this time he thought. About that time Sasuke dropped his guard and Ricco kicked him in the stomach. Sasuke fell like a ton of bricks.

"Looks like I win again little brother." Ricco said with a smile.

"I'll beat you eventually. You know your only older by a few minutes."

" Yeah, but that still makes me older.I believe you will beat me one day. Let's go bug Itachi."

"Ok." with that said they ran toward Itachi. He was waiting for them. When they finally reached him he gave them a hug.

"I'm very proud of you." Ricco and Sasuke just smiled. They loved to hear him say that. It was just the three of them. The rest of the clan were dead.

Behind a tree Rock Lee was watching. They are very strong he thought. He had a habbit of spying. That's when he noticed a person heading toward Ricco.

His only thought was to protect Ricco. He took off running toward Ricco. "I'll protect you my love!" Ricco noticed a weird guy running toward her.

Gavin saw this and knocked Lee on the head. Down he went. Ricco felt sorry for him. Sasuke thought what an idiot. Itachi just looked mad. A few minutes later three other people showed up.

Kakashi, Gai, and Mark saw the confused looks. He did it again thought Kakashi. I'm going to have to have a serious talk with my little brother. Mark was laughing and Gai thought no not my precious student.

Ricco smiled and started laughing as Gavin and Mark started glaring at each other. They smiled shyly as they they heard her laughter. Now there's a beauty they thought.

Gai went to wake Lee as Kakashi said sorry for Gavin's behavior. He was thankful there were no hard feelings. Lee sat there holding his head. He held his breathe as Ricco came up to him.

"Um Lee thanks for trying to save me and all, but face it I'm stronger than you." With that said she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He passed out as she walked away with her two brothers.

Kakashi had to laugh this time. Glad he isn't on my team he always thought. Too much like Gai. He was surprised that Mark didn't dress like his older brother. Of course if I had Gai for an older brother I wouldn't dress like him either he thought.

Gavin knew he'd get a good stern talking too tonight. He didn't know why he hit Lee in the head. It just happened. He slowly walked away with his brother.

Mark thought Lee was a loser. Yet, he thought his brother was a loser too. Why can't my brother be Kakashi he always thought.