Naruto...first love by Bianca_sempai
Summary: second story on here.....ok Kakashi and the hokage are in for a surprise when they have a new visitor in the the village, when Kakashi and squad seven have the mission to retreave the new member of their squad Naruto's excited its going to be a girl, Sakura's jelous becasue it IS a girl and Sasuke is kind of looking forward to meeting this mysterious charector...find out what happens when YUKI TAKUMI joins squad seven and HAVE TO stay in Naruto home! what kind of things will they get up to?
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance, Spiritual
Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 16148 Read: 13793 Published: 13/08/07 Updated: 14/10/07
Story Notes:
meahahahahahhahahaha (ebil) evil :D (very random) :D :P hope you enjoy!! (thumbs up)

1. enter yuki takumi by Bianca_sempai

2. naruto confesses by Bianca_sempai

3. whos house? by Bianca_sempai

4. Kiba...PERVERT! by Bianca_sempai

5. naruto's house by Bianca_sempai

6. yuki confesses by Bianca_sempai

7. Naruto and Yuki together? by Bianca_sempai

8. awww what a cute couple by Bianca_sempai

9. SEX!! not really...or is there..new visitors =] by Bianca_sempai

enter yuki takumi by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
Naruto: HEY BIANCA_SEMPAI DO I GET LAYED IN THIS?!

Bianca_sempai: well...youlll have to find out.

Naruto: awww cummon tell me tell me!!!

Bianca_sempai: all im saying is dont get your words mixed up with titty and sory.

Naruto: -_- ...

Yuki: haha
‘Hey Sasuke!’ Sakura shouted as Sasuke met up with the team for another mission.
‘What ever…’ Sasuke said carelessly.
Naruto glaring at Sasuke walks past and stands by Sakura.
Sasuke mind:
‘I’m not making eye contact with him again, not after the last time :3.

Back to reality:

‘NARUTO! Don’t stare at Sasuke like that!’ Sakura’s usual morning chant.
‘What ever…’
Sakura’s mind:
‘What is up with the phrase what ever today!’

‘Today’s the day I get noticed by Sasuke…cha’
(inner Sakura).

Back to reality:
After 2 hours Kakashi turns up with another excuse.
‘Sorry I’m late I got lost on the path of life’
‘What ever…’ Naruto says careless.
‘Today we are going to go meet our new team mate’
‘A new team mate?’ Sakura asks.
‘Woooohoooo!’ Naruto screams not surprisingly.
‘Why are u so happy’ Sakura asks while looking down on the short boy.
‘Its going to be a girl and she’s not going to fall for Sasuke BELIEVE IT!!’


Sakura’s mind:
‘I hope not, other wise I wont stand a chance to get Sasuke!’
Sasuke mind:
‘I hope it’s not another clueless girl fan’.
Back to reality:
‘Good guess Naruto, the new member is a girl’ Kakashi says putting a bookmark in his book.
‘Why have we got a new team member sensei and why does it have to be our group?’ Sakura asks in a stubborn way.
‘Well our new member is an old friend of mine, I used to teach her until I got moved to Kohona’
‘Where did she come from sensei?’ With the most confused look on Naruto’s face.
‘She comes from the village hidden in the snow’.
‘Why did she move?’ Sakura’s usual questions.
‘Well you’ll have to ask her your self’ Kakashi said while pulling the face of discouragement.
‘She told me to meet her across the road from the kunai shop by the comic store’
‘Isn’t that a skateboard park?’ the first thing Sasuke actually asks in this conversation.
‘Yeah It is’ Naruto agrees with Sasuke for once.
‘Why would she tell you to meet her there?’ Sakura asks.
Kakashi chuckles lightly’…Typical Yuki’.
‘Yuki?’ Naruto asks.
‘Aw yes that’s her name…Yuki’.
Sakura’s mind:
‘I get it Yuki means snow’
Whimper…
‘Even her name is prettier than me!’ Sakura puts her fist in her mouth.

Back to reality:
‘Ummm…Sakura are u Ok?’ Naruto looks at her stupid.
‘YES IM FINE!!!’. Sakura hits Naruto on the head.
‘Ok Ok don’t get hasty sheesh!’ Naruto just looks at Sakura as if she is an alien. Before Sakura could tell Naruto off and give him another smack Kakashi announces that they arrive.
‘Ah here we are’.
‘Ummm Kakashi there’s dangerous people over there’. Sakura says looking over at the skater dudes and the big crowd that surrounded them.
‘They aren’t dangerous Ill protect you Believe it!’. Naruto chants while punching his fist in the air.
‘How is it so crowded here?’ Sasuke actually joins in the conversation.
‘Well we are early but she said to meet her here’ Kakashi says pushing to the front of the crowd.
Suddenly a loud voice came over the rave of people and said
‘Next up is Yuki Takumi!’ The crowd goes wild and soon someone with a brown hat and purple hair with baggy combats approaches the ramps.
Her hair was in low bunches shiny and smooth, her hair was about down to her chest.
As soon as she rolled on to the ramp on her thick cool roller blades, the speakers came on again still with the crowd going wild.
End Notes:
hope you enjoyed please comment!! :D
naruto confesses by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
hehe..

naruto: war'u laughing at?

bianca_sempai: did anyone say your face is funny....

yuki and bianca_sempai: hahahahhahahaha

naruto: -_- ...

verry long paragraph..verry long...
‘The last world record score of Yuki Takumi was, 36 seconds and 27 tricks!! Lets see if she can beet it this time’. Yuki took her place at the top of the ramps.

‘Ready, steady GO!’
She started to roll up and down the ramps doing some as you say in skater terms RADICLE jumps and skills and the crowd was still raving her name, YUKI, YUKI, YUKI …

‘WOW!! She is good!’ obviously Naruto says with his eyes wide open. And not looking at her skating…Not going to tell you what.
‘And she’s HOT to’. Naruto always notices how nice the girls are first or at least their asses.
‘………’ Sasuke stood there in silence staring at the ramps in amazement.
Sakura’s mind:
‘Now I have no chance of beating her, she’s pretty and talented And the only thing I got to show off to people is my forehead why did I have to have a BIG SHINY FORHEAD!!, just look at Sasuke he’s looking at her like he’s seen a ghost or something.
Back to reality:
‘Typical, nothing has changed about Yuki…’ Kakashi sits down on one of the chairs and opens his book.
‘And there’s a new record!’
The speaker blasts the notes out so it can hear over the crowd.
‘30 trick’s in 32 seconds…including the 360 turn an all time new record!!!’

About 15 minuets after the crowed tried to get a piece of her clothing, especially the boys the violent crowd disappeared.
‘Well long time no see Yuki?’
‘Hey Kakashi you’re still reading that book?’ Yuki approaches the four of the ninjas with her shoes tied together by laces and hanging off her shoulder.
‘HI MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI AND I AM GOING TO BE THE NEXT HOKAGE BELIEVE IT!’
‘Uh…Hi your loud and oh my god you’re the same height as me, Weird I’ve never seen that before?’ Yuki scratches her head with amazement and Naruto is just looking at her…well lets just say he’s never seen any one his size before either.
‘Sasuke, Sakura aren’t you going to say hi or something?’ Kakashi says, his eyes peering over the book.
‘Hi my name is Sakura’. Sakura puts out her hand for a friendly shake.
Yuki removes her gloves and shakes with a grin.
Sakura’s Mind:
‘If she thinks she is getting her hand‘s on my Sasuke she’s got another thing coming…cha…cha!’
Back to reality:
‘And you must be Sasuke’. Yuki puts her hand out so she could shake his hand but as you would of guest there was no response.
Sasuke just looked at her as if she wasn’t there(That came out wrong O.O)…Sakura was still mumbling something like, If you so dare touch her hand I will kill you.
‘Hmm a normal boy for once…’ Yuki says putting hand down by her side.
Sasuke look’s up at her with a weird look.
Sasuke mind:
‘Uh…Normal boy? Since when am I normal.’
‘…’
Back to reality:

‘I mean, boys are normally like jerk’s or something…you are different, your all right.’ Yuki puts on her glove again.
‘Now that is something Yuki, you have changed allot.’
‘What do you mean?’ Yuki look’s at Kakashi stupid.
Kakashi chuckles and says…
‘You like boy’s?’
‘NO…Just because I said he’s Ok doesn’t mean I like him…no offence.’
Naruto’s mind:
‘She’s the first girl I have ever met that doesn’t like Sasuke, I think we are going to get along.’ Naruto puts a smile on his face.

Sasuke mind:
‘The first girl I find interesting and she doesn’t like me…great, -_-.

Back to reality:
In about 20 minuets they arrive home to Kohona village at about 3.30pm.

Yuki’s mind:
‘That Sasuke dude doesn’t talk much…I think he’s hot and I kinda like emo guys and to be honest that Naruto guy is cute, way to cute for my liking.’

Sakura’s mind:
‘I’m glad Yuki doesn’t like Sasuke…Now here’s my chance…cha…cha’

Back to reality:


‘Ok let’s all introduce our self’s so Yuki has a brief idea of what kind of people we are before I take her to the Hokage (Hokage…Ho= lord and Kage = shadows so its lord of the shadows but we say lord of the land).’

‘I’m Sakura Haruno and I like…well I like a someone (blushes and look’s over at Sasuke) my hobby’s are (blushes even more and turns to Sasuke again, and my dreams for the future (she scream’s and blushes till she’s beat root red and turns to Sasuke one last time.
‘Uh…Ok and what do you hate…’ Yuki asks looking at her strange.
‘NARUTO!!’
‘Ok…Why don’t you like Naruto?’
Yuki’s mind:
‘I would of thought that kind of girl would of fallen for Naruto’.
Back to reality:

‘He’s annoying!’ Sakura screams out with her fists in the air.
‘How am I annoying?’ Naruto looks up at Sakura with a twitch in his eyebrow.
‘Because your loud and obnoxious!’ Sakura obviously is trying to start an argument.
‘Nah I think Naruto is Cool.’ Yuki try’s to stand up for Naruto because she thinks he’s cute (Don’t blame her to be honest).
‘Do you like Naruto or something’ Sasuke asks looking up at the three people who are starting an argument.
‘Ummm…Well let my think…NO!’
‘Sure sounded like it’ Kakashi said with a grin appearing under his mask.
‘HEY! A hot girl likes me!’ Naruto shouts out with his right fist in the air’
‘I DON’T LIK-’ Yuki hesitated and looked at Naruto
‘You think I’m hot?’ Yuki looked at Naruto with a gaze in her eyes.
‘Uh…-‘ Naruto blushes and looks at Yuki.
‘What’s with that sympathetic look’ Kakashi pulls one of his teasing faces.
‘Yeah Naruto don’t get to self-confident’. Sasuke adds to the conversation.
whos house? by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
hehe...it gets romantic....

Naruto: do i get layed

Yuki: is that all you talk about?

Naruto: (blush, blush)

bianca_sempai: ill leave you two alone...remember readers please review...!! :D
Sasuke’s mind :

Yeah great the girl I actually like…likes NARUTO!!! D:

Back to reality:

And suddenly something hit Yuki and she went flying into Naruto but he caught her. Bridal style.
All the others just stared but then Sakura pick’s up a shouji (shouji = a Japanese game that is similar to chess) playing peace off the floor.
‘I think this is what hit you Yuki’. Sakura says looking at the object weird.
‘Uh yeah thanks…’ Yuki was staring into Naruto’s blue crystal eyes. And to her surprise she didn’t blush but Naruto did.
Naruto placed Yuki on the floor and sat down beside her they didn’t say a word.
‘Um…did I hurt anyone!’ They heard a voice shouting from the distance where they saw Shika-maru’s sensei.

‘I am terribly sorry…I lost my temper when Shika-maru beet my in shouji’.
‘it’s fine…Yuki got what she wanted.’ Kakashi looked over at Naruto and Yuki to see Naruto blushing and Yuki just staring at him. But before he could catch her attention she replied.
‘What are you talking about…what I wanted?’
‘YEAH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT SHE WANTED?’ Naruto joins in and stops blushing. He was trying to get his mind of what happened.
‘You two make the perfect couple’. Sasuke joined in the argument trying to make it worse, But he actually done it because of what Yuki said about him earlier.
By the time every one of squad seven was fighting Shika-maru’s and his sensei arrived.
‘Whats up with them?’ shika-maru asked Kakashi that was sitting a side reading his orange book.
‘fighting about this thing, I don’t know really’.
‘um…ok but I think Sakura is going to kill Naruto in a minuet, So I would go stop it if I was you.’ Shika-Maru was pointing to the three idiots. Sasuke was sitting on the floor by Yuki argung about what happened with Naruto and Sakura was giving Naruto a big row about him calling her weird earlier on.

‘Ok every one can stop now, I have to go register Yuki to the village, come on Yuki’. Yuki followed Kakashi like a sheep and shouted,
‘See you later guys.’ As she turned around she blushed when Naruto said bye, And ran after Kakashi sensei.


Sasuke’s mind :

When will she actually figure out that I actually like her…(makes a face like this = ‘_’ )

Back to reality:

‘So Yuki…You have come to kohona because of the fire phoenix?’ The hokage was painting one of those scrolls again and Kakashi was standing behind with his hands behind his back.
‘Yes I am glad and very thank full you let me into your village, Hokage.’
‘Its all right we are used to it.’
‘umm…What do you meen by you are used to it Hokage?’ said Yuki looking at the Hokage puzzled.
‘It so happens we have one other student with a village beast trapped inside him.’
By now Yuki was sitting up in her chair staring into the Hokage’s eyes.

Yuki’s mind:

‘Im not the only one.’

Back to reality:

‘So you can figure that person out on your own, so now I will leave you with Kakashi to start some training, I assume you have met the other team mates?’
‘Yeah, they are umm…friendly.’ The Hokage looks at Yuki with sympathy, with Naruto in her group, But he some how had a feeling that they would get along.
‘Before I go Hokage, were do I stay?’ Yuki had stood up off her chair while Kakashi was still there.
‘Well we would have to work that out…umm are you friends with anyone in the team yet?’
‘Oh yes shes friends with his all right.’ Kakashi pulls another grin under his mask looking at her teasingly.
‘I will ask if I can stay with Sakura.’ Yuki say turning around and poking her tong out at Kakashi.

After speaking to the Hokage, Kakashi and Yuki made their way over to the group of fighting ninjas witch were Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto.

Naruto was shouting at Sasuke and Sakura was trying to give Naruto a BIG lecture on…How not to talk to Sasuke like that kind of thing.

‘Do they know what team work is or what?’ Yuki turned to Kakashi, He was just reading his book and simply answered with a sigh.
‘Well…it isn’t their best subject’
‘I can see why’. Yuki ran up to the three shouting ninjas and tried to brake up the fight by taking Sakura away and asking if she can stay at her house.
‘Hey why did you pull me away I was giving Naruto a Big ro-‘ Sakura was cut off by Yuki putting her hand over her mouth.
‘Is it ok if I stay at your house for a while?’ Yuki had now taken her hand off Sakura’s mouth.

Sakura’s mind:

‘No way am I letting her sleep in my house, She’s taking Sasuke away from me. She’s my rival.’

Back to reality:

‘Umm I’m sorry but I have no other spare rooms and my mother doesn’t know you.’ Her words were harsh to her own ears, Sakura felt bad but she knew that rivals didn’t stay in the same house and defiantly the same room.
‘Aw ok ill have to ask one of the guys.’ Before Sakura could protest Yuki had ran off and asked in front of Naruto and Sasuke.
‘Hey guys any of you willing for me to stay at your place for a while?’ Yuki had ran up and now had stopped the fighting between Sasuke and Naruto.
‘I don’t mind.’ Sasuke said willingly, he made it sound like it was desperate.
‘No…I will.’ Naruto said even more desperately and took Yuki’s hand.
Yuki blushed and stared at Naruto (CHEEEEEESY :D)
Before any romance came into the conclusion Sasuke butted in and took Yuki’s other hand,
Yuki was now getting angry as Naruto and Sasuke were pulling both sides.
‘Yuki’s staying with me!! BELIEVE IT.’ Naruto pulled Yuki and she fell on top of Naruto (what a coincidence).
‘……………’ There was a long silence till Sakura pulled Sasuke away and started hugging him, With Sasuke screaming his lungs out and Kakashi reading his book, There was a moment (CHEEEEESY).

Before they could…well kiss kiba, Hinata and Shino walked past.
Kiba...PERVERT! by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
mwahahahahaha...meahahahahaha....hahhahahahha...bwahahahaha...

Naruto: what are you laughing at?

bianca_sempai: My name is bianca and i will take over the world in my green traktors and pink bikinis and do not be fooled by the blue bubble gum because it is really orange.....mwahahahaha

kiba: on with the story...

bianca_sempai: KERPLAUGH!!!! and i disapier!!

naruto: please review...long paragraph..hope i get jiggy :P
Hinata’s mind:

‘What happened? Naruto is with that girl. I think she’s the one Shika-maru was talking about, She’s pretty I would never beat her against Naruto.’

(EVERY ONE JOIN IN 1, 2, 3…AWWWWWWWW)

Back to reality:

‘when Yuki saw the people she jumped of Naruto and stood up and held out a hand to help Naruto up.
Naruto took the help but never left go of her hand, Yuki was now blushing.
‘Ok…Are you dating?’ Kiba stops and looks at Yuki with un eyebrow raised.

Kiba’s mind:

‘Wow she’s as hot as Shika-maru said, wonder if she would think I’m hot. Kiba makes a face like this>>>> :3 .
Back to reality:

‘NO!!! SHES MY FRIEND, BELIEVE IT!’ Naruto once again puts his fist in the air but still haven’t noticed that he is still holding Yuki’s hand.
‘Ok so why are you holding her hand?’ Shino joined the conversation with Hinata hiding behind him. She didn’t wont Naruto to see her sad.
‘Um…I’m not holding her hand.’ Naruto lets Yuki’s hand slip out of his.
‘Yeah we weren’t holding hands BELIEVE IT! Ok I’ve got that in my head now.’
Kiba lets out a light chuckle,
‘Your funny, My names Kiba.’ Kiba reaches out his hand to give a friendly shake, before she could Kakashi told the three to go away because they were disrupting their lesson. (I don’t know if fighting was a lesson).

‘Ok We’ll see ya around, oh yeah and Before I go I didn’t catch your name?’
‘Its Yuki Takumi.’
‘Ok see ya.’ Kiba gave a wink and walked off with Shino and Hinata hiding behind their backs.
‘Ok we are now going to start some training.’
‘But its 5 o clock, we normally finish at 4.30 pm.’ Sakura exclaims.
‘We are going to show Yuki how we work together.’
‘I would love to see that.’ Yuki chuckled with her arms crossed.
‘Not funny… -_-‘ Sasuke talks finally with a face like a slapped ass.
Sakura started making funny noises again… O_O.
‘Will you all be quiet…Can we get on with training kakashi sensei?’ Yuki finally stands up and attempts to brush the dusty fragrance that had gotten stuck on the back of her combats.
‘Yes sure we can…but first Yuki you should go first since we don’t know your technique.
‘Umm ok but I have more than one technique what one shall I do first?’
‘Impress me’ Kakashi says placing his book back in his pocket.
‘Ok…can we go to a bigger area? And somewhere more private?’
‘Yeah that’s a good idea lets go to the third training ground’ Yuki, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke made their way over to the third training ground where their first mission was.
‘Here we are…’ Kakashi announces taking a seat next to a tree stump.’
‘Ok…im going over here so the technique will not…Well affect you.’ Before either could protest Yuki ran off to the distance where was a nice place for the other three ninjas to watch.
Sasuke sat next to Kakashi not to start an argument with the others because he was looking forward to watch Yuki.

In the distance you could see that Yuki hat Katanas in her right and left hand. (Katanas = a long sword used for marshal arts that looks pretty much like a samurai sword)
She pulled them out and put them in the ground either side of her, She knelled down on her knees in between and starting doing allot of hand signs in fast motion and the words that came out with those hand signs was the words of Sasuke’s fire jutsu. (Jutsu = a ninjas technique).
‘Fire, Horse, eagle, Phoenix. AROW SPARROW!’
Yuki closed her eyes and blew through hole she made with index finger and her thumb, And the most amazing fire sparrows dashed around the air and as they hit the ground they exploded into other sparrows until there was none left.
‘That’s nearly the same as my technique but with sparrows and the two added words at the end eagle and phoenix’.

Kakashi’s mind:
‘Wow I wonder how she could control the beast inside her like that’.


Back to reality:
‘That was amazing!! How could you do that?’ Obviously Naruto has to bring up the difficult question.
‘You did really surprise me’ Kakashi says tilting his head in amazement. By now Yuki had come back and was standing in front of her new teammates.

(Ok now the story is going to get complicated when the word ‘~POV~’ comes up that means the name that comes after it says the story, for example if I say Sakura’s POV she says the story for now on, in till I say someone else is name. Get it?)
-------------------Kakashi’s POV----------------
When Yuki came back from performing that technique, I was so amazed on how she learned to control the beast’s chakra, As I was thinking this Yuki was looking at me with a big smile. It almost looked like she knew what I was thinking.

‘So Yuki who taught you haw to use that technique?’
‘Oh…ummm I kind of taught myself that one, I made it up by using my own moves and mixing it with a fire jutso, And mixing it with my special ability.’

‘What ability?’ Naruto was looking at Yuki with amazement again, I knew he was the one and only knuckle head ninja.’
‘That’s for me two know and to you to find out.’ Yuki poked her tong out at Naruto pulling her teasing face I used to remember.

‘So…Lets make our way back now and we will look at your other techniques tomorrow.’
‘But…Kakashi I don’t know were I’m staying yet.’ Yuki whispered this to me because she didn’t wont the boys to hear because there would obviously be another fight.
‘Oh…right ill sort that out.’
After Yuki asked me that question I tilted my head to the side to see Naruto and I asked him…
‘Naruto…let Yuki stay with you for couple of weeks till we find a place for her to stay…and don’t even think about bragging to Sasuke its too much of a hassle.’
I whispered this into Naruto’s ear, When I finished the sentence he smiled, probably glad that he would actually have a nice girl staying with him, and the fact it the first ever girl that hasn’t fallen for Sasuke.

--------------------Naruto’s POV-----------------
I can’t believe it, Yuki was staying at my house, She’s amazing and the only girl I know that where’s baggy combats and likes skating.

When I looked over I saw that Kakashi had told Yuki that she was staying at my place, When she looked at me the first feature I focussed on was her eyes. They were so beautiful, light purple eyes, I smiled at her and she smiled back. I’M SO HAPPY BELIEVE IT!

---------------------Yuki’s POV-------------------
Naruto smiled at me all I could think of was to smile back, I couldn’t say anything because old Kakashi was in the middle, And what ever I said he would of teased me about…-_-…


-----------------------flash back-----------------
‘Hey Kakashi sensei…look what I can do…watch me’
Yuki put out her hand and made a hole with her index finger and her thumb and blew through it, there was a small amount of fire flowing out of the other side.

‘What do you think sensei?’ Yuki smiled she didn’t know she had a beast trapped inside her yet…the village was keeping it from her because it was forbidden.
‘That’s amazing Yuki keep it up and you’ll learn the arrow sparrow technique I showed you.’ Kakashi smiled…but he didn’t have a mask on…he never used to were it considering it was really cold in the village hidden in the snow he still didn’t were it.
naruto's house by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
well naruto has Yuki staying at his house she has the bed and naruto has the couch...or have they...

naruto: hehe

bianca_sempai: what are you laughing at!

naruto: im deffinatly going to get layed in this... : 3

yuki: are you sure bout that?

naruto: (whimpers) i didnt know you where there..sorry..(blush blush)

yuki: AWWWWW your sooooo cute!!

bianca_sempai: is that all you say about him?

yuki/naruto: (blush blush)

well heres the stoyr please review or i wont be putting up the next chapter..:D im sooo ebil (evil) KERPLAUGH!! and i disapier!!
‘Thank you sesnsei…’ Yuki ran up to Kakashi and gave him a big hug.
‘I wouldn’t of thought a small girl like you would have done a trick like that looking at your size.’
‘Hey there’s nothing wrong with my size…I’m average ya know’.
Kakashi gave a light chuckle ‘Yeah average size for a midget.’
‘Hey that’s not fare.’ Yuki sat on the floor, arms crossed and looked up at Kakashi with a serious face.
‘Ok I’m sorry, but you are still small to my eyes.’ Kakashi smiled giving a teasing look, he always teased Yuki because of her size but to make it better he always said she was pretty but she never believed him.

---------------------flash back ended--------------
Kakashi and Sasuke walked the other way to me Naruto and Sakura but she seemed to follow Sasuke after five minuets of walking there was only Naruto and I.

‘So here we are.’ Naruto opened the door to his house and walked in, I followed.
‘Nice place.’
‘It’s a mess…I haven’t had time to clean it.’
‘Well its spotless compare to my old home.’
His house was much more tidier than mine and bigger, I only used mine for sleeping and food nothing else, I didn’t have a TV or anything I always went out for walks or trained with Kakashi.
‘You can stay here for the night and I will sleep on the couch.’
‘No its ok ill sleep on-‘
‘Nah its fine you’re the guest so you can sleep in the bed.’ Naruto was so stubborn if said something he would stick to it.
‘Ok I’ve had enough of this arguing thing…Lets pick straws.’
‘OK…Wait a minuet.’ Naruto ran into the kitchen and picked up 3 straws from the cupboard and cut them in three different lengths.
‘Ok its simple who ever picks the biggest straw gets the bed…who ever gets the smallest gets the couch and ummm…the middle size we are both in the bed. I said it quickly to hope that Naruto didn’t think I was hitting on him.
When I looked over at Naruto, red flushed into his cheeks.
‘Uh…Yeah ok you pick first.’ By now me and Naruto were sitting on the couch with Naruto holding the straws staring into my eyes, I looked down at the straws and picked one…I had the biggest.
(DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
‘Oh…I got the biggest looks like I got the bed.’
‘Yeah…its my turn.’ Naruto sounded disappointed too.

(every one together now……AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW)

Naruto picked a straw out of his own hand to find he had the shortest.

Naruto’s mind:


‘DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’
‘The only girl I like that doesn’t like Sasuke and I HAD to pick the shortest straw.

Back to reality:

‘Umm…I think I should go and get dressed.’ I knew that Naruto was disappointed too, God why didn’t he say something like I don’t know, he’s stubborn enough.
I laid my clothes out onto the bed, The Hokage had kept my bag all day well that’s what Kakashi said.
I undressed and got dressed quickly, As I walked into the living room and when I saw Naruto laying on the couch I thought OH MY GOD, HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!
‘Hey…Anything on?’
‘Nope…nothing good anyway.’ Naruto was now flicking through the channels, I sat down next to him.
‘Hey you want to watch a film.’ Naruto turned towards me and grinned.
‘Uh…yeah ok, what ones you got.’
‘Umm…I only got scary ones sorry.’ Naruto looked at me as if he thought I liked chick flicks, well I wanted to show him that I didn’t.
‘No that’s fine I love gory films.’ I tried to impress him and NO I don’t like chick flick I normally watch the football ones like ‘goal’ or ‘Tony Hawks’.
‘How did you get these films Naruto? Their 18.’
‘Yeah Iruka sensei borrowed them to me.’
‘Iruka?’
‘You haven’t met Iruka sensei, Ill show you tomorrow.’
‘Ok…is he better than Kakashi sensei?’ as I asked that question he looked at me stupid as if all sensei’s were better than Kakashi.
‘YEAH BELIEVE IT!’ Naruto was now standing on the couch with his fist up in the air once again.
‘Aw and why does Kakashi where a mask?’
‘What do you mean, you’ve seen him without his mask?’ Naruto had finished putting the tape in the tape player and he looked kind of shocked when I asked him that.
‘Uh yeah he never used to where a mask, all the girl’s had a crush on him for some reason.’ Naruto was now looking at me with big eyes, Staring at me for some reason.
‘What’s the matter with you?’
‘EW…GIRL’S LIKED KAKASHI!!!!!’
‘Yeah he was like…well Sasuke with loads of fan girl’s.’
‘Ok I never wont to speak about that ever again.’
‘You make me laugh sometimes…’ I was looking at Naruto now and I didn’t notice I was staring at him for about 5 minuets until he panicked and asked if something was on his face.
‘Hey it’s started.’ Naruto sat up on the couch next to me, I moved up a bit to him but he didn’t notice.
‘WOW…gory.’ I was staring at the TV trying to take my eyes away from the screen but I couldn’t I was glued to it.
‘Yeah it is a bit gory…AAAAAAA.’
‘AAAAA SHIT, she cut his head off!’ I shouted at the TV when I looked at Naruto he was just staring with an eyebrow raised and his legs crossed.

----------------------Naruto’s POV---------------
When I saw Yuki scared I don’t know why but…I wanted to protect her so I put my arm around her, I don’t think she noticed but it made me feel secure.
A couple of minuets after the film had finished Yuki fell asleep on my lap, I stroked her head and lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom.
‘I wish I could stay with you.’ I kissed her on the forehead and pulled over the blanket and left her there, I tucked myself in and eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of crying I opened my eyes to see Yuki standing in front of me her head was tilted down looking at the floor. I could see she was upset. It was about half hour after we went to bed.
‘Yuki?’
‘Naruto…I miss them so much.’ I didn’t under stand who Yuki was missing but I pulled up my blanket to show she could jump in with me.

‘Yuki? Are you ok?’ I put my arm around her and hugged her, Her head was berried in my chest I could feel her tears sinking through my black vest top, I didn’t like seeing her upset.

‘Naruto…Why did they have to go? I miss them so much.’
Yuki hugged me back and I didn’t want to leave her go, I wanted to comfort her.
‘Do you wont to talk about it, if it helps?’ I looked down at her tier stained face her eyes met mine.
Her face was like an out of place photograph in the darkness.
‘I had a dream…Of my parents and they left me because...’
‘Because of what?’ I was still looking at her but she placed her head back in my chest, I placed my chin on her head so it rested slightly.
‘You don’t have to say Yuki…I’m not forcing you.’ I smelt her hair that was in a high ponytail.
She looked up again and I cleared the tears away then I placed my index finger under her chin and lifted it so our noses were inches away, Then I kissed her gently (DIMMITT I HATE WRITING STUFF LIKE THIS).

-------------------Yuki’s POV---------------------
Naruto kissed me and I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him in to make the kiss deeper (Why did I have to make this a romantic story. And trust me it gets worse).
After a while both of us fell asleep ,me berried in his chest and both clinging onto each other.
End Notes:
awwwwww....sniff sniff..

sasuke: ....tune in next time....

bianca_sempai: cant you actually pretened you are sad?

sasuke: i dont get paid for that...

bianca_sempai: grrr...
yuki confesses by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
hehe this chapters funny remember on the first chapter i said...just dont get the word titty mixed up with sorry...well here it is or was it in the last chapter...anyways i camt be bovered to look...here me are..:D
I opened my eyes to find that Naruto forgot to close the curtains fully and there was a light piercing through the darkness that had consumed the room.
I didn’t wont to get up because I didn’t wont to wake Naruto, I lay on the couch for about 10 minuets thinking about the night mare I had that night that made me cry.
-----------------Flash back-----------------------
‘We don’t wont you anymore.’
‘What do you mean mother.’ A tear cascaded down my cheek.
‘Me and your sister are going away and we aren’t coming back.’
‘MOTHER! No take me with you!’
‘NO! You are causing us to much trouble with that beast inside you!’ My mother snapped as she ran upstairs.
Now I only had my dog Gunta…But Gunta was special He could talk…(very random) But Mother didn’t know that. No one did accept for me and my sister Rika, She was three years older than me I was about seven, My father had died by fighting with Oruchimaru. Since Father died Mother has been lonely, Crying whenever me and my sister disobeyed her. She always used to say ‘Your father wouldn’t wont you to do that, you have disgraced the family and disobeyed your father.
And the only people I could depend on were Kakashi my sister and Gunta. I had a terrible life, I still miss my sister and Gunta, and they all left me and evacuated me to the village hidden in the leaves A.K.A Kohona. After Kakashi had moved to Kohona I wanted to go with him, but I couldn’t get in touch. When the Yumikage (Yumikage = Yumi = Snow = Kage = Lord = lord of the snow) asked me witch village would you prefer, and I said Kohona.
I haven’t heard from my mother, sister or Gunta since.

---------------End flash back---------------------
I noticed that Naruto was fidgeting he was waking up.
Naruto woke up with his arms around me and I was looking up at his face again.
‘Good morning’ I looked at Naruto’s lazy eyes that soon widened and cheeks turned red, he was still staring at me and then let go of me. I was still hugging him I didn’t wont to leave go, I couldn’t It was like my hands were glued together.
Naruto was still staring at me; there was still a long silence.
The silence broke when the alarm clock went off…It was 7.30am.
I let go of Naruto then a thump came from the door witch made me jump a mile and fall of the couch, there was nothing to grab hold of accept for Naruto.
Witch sent both of us onto the floor, we landed with a thump.
‘Ooff…’ Naruto made a…well hurting noise (hey what was I suppose to say) and he landed on top of me.
‘Oh am I interrupting?’ As me and Naruto were in that position Kakashi walked through the door.
‘KAKASHI! You could of knocked!’ I yelled at him because would you like it if you were in that position and your old friend walks in, I dont think so.
‘Umm…I did.’
‘Well…don’t walk in when you feel like it.’ Naruto had joined into the argument know but had stood up and pulled me up two.
‘If I would of known you two were more than friends I wouldn’t of let Yuki stay here.’ Kakashi was now pulling one of his teasing faces, like always.
‘Whatever. Why are you here any way?’ I was still holding Naruto’s hand, Bad mistake to make and I had to where my low top to bed. I didn’t wont Kakashi to see me in a low top since when I was younger I always used to call people tarts for wearing low tops, I was jealous of what other girls looked like because I thought I was always the ugliest until Kakashi actually convinced me that I was a little pretty but I wouldn’t say I was beautiful. I didn’t like other girls either, because they always had a boyfriend and I didn’t.

I kept on turning boys down because I thought they were going to hurt me, not physically but mentally as in if I loved one boy I would get hurt like my sister, who had a boyfriend. He made her cry all the time, she weren’t happy.
‘I am here to tell you training is held later today instead because I have business with the Hokage’. Kakashi then put his book away.
‘It will start at 1 o clock…Okay?’
‘Yeah…ok.’ Cool a half-day off.
‘Well I have to be going and no monkey business you two.’
Kakashi then walks out of the door and shuts it.
‘I cant believe him…walking in with no permission’. I walked into Naruto’s bedroom where I kept my spare clothes, I was so frustrated and angry that I didn’t notice I took my top off in front of Naruto. And yes I did have a bra on…
-_-.
He looked at me shocked. Well he weren’t looking at my face that’s for sure!!!
‘Uh I’m up here…’ I looked at him with an eyebrow raised but with a smirk.
‘Uh I’m really titty NO! I mean breasty No! I mean nipple NO! I mean sorry…oh sorry!’ I looked at Naruto and burst out laughing, what was he thinking ‘uh I’m really titty’ I don’t know why but I couldn’t stop laughing it was like an illness.
‘Don’t laugh…its not funny.’ Naruto was looking at me with those sympathetic eyes and had a twitch in his eyebrow.
‘I’m really titty Oh shit I mean sorry!’
‘Don’t take the mick.’ I looked at Naruto and I walked up to him and hugged him. I only met him the day before but I really liked him and I didn’t know why.
‘I’m sorry...’ I placed my head on his chest and soon he hugged me back.
I didn’t notice that I still had my top off. I blushed but I don’t think he noticed.
I looked up at him and the last thing I new his lips touched mine. I was surprised for Naruto to do that just a minuet ago he was to embarrassed to say the write words, Well I closed my eyes then wrapped my arms around his neck but he pulled me in so the kiss would last longer. I could feel his fingers creeping up my back towards my bra strap.
I pulled away.
‘Uh…Naruto are you like turned on or something? Because if you are it doesn’t mean you can pull my bra off.’
‘Oh Shit I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me!’
‘Umm…don’t worry about it.’ As I said that Naruto blushed beat root red.
I turned around and put on my purple vest top that I wore under my usual grey jacket.

-----------------Naruto’s POV--------------------
I couldn’t believe what I just done…I nearly caused an accident there…O.O
And you can’t blame me she is the only girl I know that has a cleavage at our age.
‘Uh…I am really sorry Yuki…’ I looked over at Yuki who was sitting on the bed.
‘Its fine Naruto…No big deal.’
‘No big deal?’ I looked at Yuki puzzled.
‘Nah…I don’t blame you ok now lets go out and you can show me the village or that Iruka sensei you told me about.’
‘Yeah ok…Ill go get dressed.’ I was excited to Yuki to meet Iruka; I knew she would like him.
As I grabbed my clothes from the wardrobe and walked out to the living room to get dressed I saw Yuki unbutton her pyjama bottoms I knew I had to get out quick just encase something else happens :3.
I got dressed and knocked the door to my bedroom.
‘Yuki are you ready to go?’ I waited outside my bedroom and Yuki opened the door and walked out.
‘Yeah I’m ready…come on lets go I can’t wait to meat you’r old sensei.’
‘Ok come on ill show you where he is...’ I grabbed Yuki’s hand and rushed her out the door to the ramen bar.
I saw Iruka sensei and I introduced them.
‘Aw so you are the girl that Kakashi always talks about.’
‘Umm…Kakashi talks about me?’
‘Yeah he talks about you all the time…He says you know advanced fire jutsu’s.’ I was having a bowl of ramen or two or three when Yuki and Iruka were talking.
‘Yeah but I wouldn’t say they are advanced fire jutsu’s.’
‘Well Kakashi seems impressed…They must be good.’
‘He’s impressed?’


----------------------Yuki’s POV-----------------
‘Yeah…He said he hasn’t seen anything like it for a girl your age.’
YES! I done it I impressed Kakashi; I really wanted to show Kakashi that I was good at Ninja skills.
All we could hear now was Naruto slurping the fifth bowl of ramen.
After Naruto had finished he took me to see his friends.
‘Hey guy’s here’s my new team mate Yuki.’ Naruto introduced me to his friends.
‘Hey I’m Rock Lee and I will bring peace to the world!’
‘Uh…cool I will join you on your quest…’ Rock Lee was pretty weird he kept on talking about this Guy sensei…Once he said he was his role model -_-.
‘Uh hi I’m TenTen and this is Neji.’ TenTen seemed pretty nice but that I thought that Neji guy was kinda weird and he looked shy…O.O
As TenTen shook my hand I put my hand out to shake Neji’s but he didn’t reply, Kind of reminds me of Sasuke.
I liked his eyes though, they were purple but blank…The same as I saw in Sasuke’s eyes. No detail just basic and no life.
‘So where did you come from Yuki?’ Rock Lee asked me couple of questions but he asked me one I didn’t like.
‘Uh I come from the village hidden in the snow.’
‘Oh yeah and are those real?’ He pointed towards my chest and then started to lift up his hand and moving it in my direction.
‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!’ I hit his hand away.
‘Oh shit I’m really cleavage! I mean really sorry!’
‘HAHAHAHAHAH!’ Neji burst out laughing with TenTen following Naruto was giving dirty looks at Lee.
‘You kind of remind me of someone…’ I looked over at Naruto who was standing next to me. He blushed.
‘Hey…guys what are you up too?’ Kiba joined in the conversation or at least the argument…and I think he was hitting on me O.e
‘HAHA…you just missed Rock Lee getting I’m sorry wrong for ‘Im really cleavage!’ TenTen said that while nudging Rock Lee and laughing, Rock Lee was blushing.
‘Ok…why did he say that for?’
‘He asked if Yuki’s breasts were real.’ Naruto blurted that out and started laughing, soon everyone was laughing about this joke and personally I didn’t think it was funny…(Evil eye’s).
‘Are they?’ Kiba looked down at my breasts and his eyes widened.
‘Wow! You should be a glamour model…:3’
A sweatdrop appeared on the side of my head along with and anger mark…’
‘I don’t model I skate…’ I looked up at the shocked Neji, Lee, Kiba and TenTen.
‘I wonder how you manage?’ Everyone started laughing again at Kiba’s joke, He pointed down at my breasts again…(second attempt for evil eyes).
‘Ok that’s enough!’
‘Yeah she does skate and yes she is good at it.’ Naruto said to the laughing silly people I fart in their general direction! (I hate funny people, I BITE MY THUMB AT THEM!).
‘Really? Prove it!’ Kiba looked at me with a dog that just ran up to him and sat on his head. Random. Very random O.O
‘Akamaru, where have you been?’ the dog yelped and barked at Kiba and licked his face, Kiba replied with a pat on the head…
‘Ok…where did that dog come from?’
‘Never mind about that…Prove that you can skate.’
‘Uh…ok lets go back and Ill get my skates…but what do you wont me to skate with a skateboard or roller blades?’
‘Any…surprise us…’ As Neji said that, all the guys and me started to walk to Naruto’s house.
When we got there I chucked on a pare of skates on and rolled out side where the guys were…they were way quieter than squad 7!
‘Aw so you can skate.’ TenTen asked me that as soon as I rolled around Neji and Naruto and stood there in the middle of Kiba and Neji.
‘Uh…started skating when I was 5.’
‘Really?’ Rock Lee buts in and puts his hands on my shoulders.
‘Yep…’
‘Can you do trick’s?’ Kiba asked me if I can do any flips of some what.
‘Uh yeah some flips…why what you wanna see?’
‘What a bout those 360 things that they talk about on TV?’
‘Oh yeah I can do that I done that when I was 7 years old its pretty easy.’
‘DO IT! PLEASE?’ Kiba begged me to do it.
‘Umm where am I going to do it…’
‘Do it on that roof!!! be a rebel.’
‘A rebel? That’s suicide!’
‘I don’t think Yuki should do that.’ Naruto finally talks and says something that I don’t understand why he said it…well that’s Naruto…

Naruto’s mind:

‘I couldn’t stand the sight of her getting hurt…’

Back to reality:

‘Uh isn’t it a bit dangerous?’ Naruto says again. And every thing goes quiet.
‘So are you going to do it or what?’ They all ignored Naruto and carried on asking me to do it; I was still looking at him I could see that disappointment falling into his face…what was wrong with him?
‘Uh…yeah ok.’ I looked at Naruto again and I remembered the time before we came out of the house, HE TRIED TO TAKE OFF MY BRA!! But it was sweet..:D.
He got his words mixed up with titty…
‘Come on are you going to do it or what?’ Kiba grabbed my hand and led to me to the roof of the academy.


---------------------Naruto’s POV----------------
I couldn’t stop Kiba from taking Yuki on the roof with TenTen and bushy brows.
‘Uh wait aren’t you suppose to where padding or something?’ I ran after the five people that had entered the academy to take the stairs to the top floor which was the roof.
‘Uh…no I don’t normally where padding…’ Yuki was pulled to the side of the roof with Kiba and TenTen.
‘Are you going to do it or what?’ Kiba and TenTen were constantly nagging Yuki to do a trick off the roof wich was extremely high…
Yuki looked at me. I was actually worried if she fell she would hurt herself really bad.
‘Uh if she doesn’t wont to she don’t have to.’ Neji actually stood up for Yuki.

--------------------Neji’s POV----------------
I think I felt sorry for Naruto…Ewww…(releases a agonising shiver)
And god yeah Yuki has got BIG boob’s.
:3
--------------------Kiba’s POV-----------------
God she turns me on…She should be a glamour model.
:D :D :D…
‘Uh Kiba your acting weird and OH MY GOD HAVE YOU GOT A BONER!!’ TenTen was laughing at me that WASENT FUNNY! What if I have a boner…:S

-----------------Yuki’s POV----------------------
I tried to get away from Kiba because he was rubbing against me…EWWWWWW.
‘HEY GET OFF HER!’ Naruto picked Kiba up and chucked him to the side and hugged me.
‘Naruto?’ I looked at Naruto.
‘Ok I think I have to go get ready for our mission now. I grabbed Naruto’s hand and took him to his house.
‘What’s wrong with you? If they found out what we done(kiss) what do you think will happen.
‘I don’t care……’ There was a long silence…after that I hugged Naruto gently and he started to cry.
‘Naruto…why are you crying?’
‘I didn’t wont to see you get hurt…’ He put his arms around me and put his hand behind my head.
I couldn’t understand what Naruto was getting worked up about but I liked hugging him for some reason he is sooo cute!
I loved his hair too…I didn’t know why…
We stood there in the hall way hugging, I closed my eyes.

Naruto’s mind:

‘Love is an illusion not reality…’
(that is sooo cheesy!!)

Back to reality:

‘Naruto I’m a professional skater…I wouldn’t hurt myself.’ I was still clinging on to Naruto, I could feel his tears through my vest top.
Naruto didn’t say anything.

Naruto’s mind:
Why am I getting so emotional about Yuki? And why the hell am I crying? Right I’m stopping now!!
if I can…

Back to reality:

‘Ok…’ Naruto pulled away and whipped his tears I couldn’t believe that I saw Naruto crying… since when do boys cry…O.O or isn’t he…
Naruto had now sat himself on the couch and started to flick the channels. Since I’ve only been with him for 2 days we have built a friendship.

------------------------Naruto’s POV-------------
Love is an elusion not reality…
I couldn’t fall in love with Yuki…I only knew her for 2 days! And why the flabadob did I cry!?
Flabadob? God love does make you say crazy things.
As I sat down to watch TV Yuki walked into my bedroom to do something.
I thought about when we kissed that night when Yuki was crying…I wonder why she was crying?
It must have been bad to make her cry like that.
I wonder if she has parents…
I walked into the bedroom to find Yuki sitting on the bed looking at this necklace or something.
‘Yuki?’ I knocked the door before entering and sat down next to her.
‘Are you ok now?’ Yuki asked me that question while she dropped her head and looked down at that necklace and for some reason I blushed.
‘Um…uh…yeah I’m fine…is anything wrong?’ I asked Yuki that question waiting for a reply.
‘Um…if I tell you a secret could you keep it and never tell anyone what it is?’ As she asked me that question I knew something was wrong.
‘Yeah anything Yuki.’ She was still looking down at this necklace. It had some sort of bird on it, it was silver and it looked like it had fire coming from the birds wings and had a weird shape around it that made it look like a small medallion.
‘Um I have this beast trapped inside me…and that’s the reason I was crying last night, my mother and sister left me when I was 7’. I froze to those words and just stared at her as if she was another person in the world.
‘Its called the fire phoenix, the beast on this necklace’. I was still staring at her and then I started shaking.

Yuki’s mind:

‘He’s going to leave me’.

Back to reality:

‘Y-Y-Yuki I have a beast inside me two’. Yuki looked at me with her eyes wide in shock.
‘What?’
End Notes:
itachi: :D please review!!

bianca_sempai: why can you be like your brother!

sasuke: noooo history is about to repeat itself!!

bianca_sempai: was it something i said? :S
Naruto and Yuki together? by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
heres the chapter when the romance starts...well yuki confesses as you know to naruto and then she finds out about the nine tailed fox. and yeah i have had a request for TenTenXNeji so yeah its happened but not yet...im kind copying and pasting from microsofft word to the writing thingy so yeah i have finished the story. one more thing Naruto and Yuki get even more busy...lol not that busy enjoy!! :D
Yuki’s mind:

‘He’s going to leave me on my own now’.

Back to reality:

‘Y-Y-Yuki I have a beast inside me two’. Yuki looked at me with her eyes wide in shock.
‘What?’

------------------flash back------------------

‘So Yuki…You have come to kohona because of the fire phoenix?’ The hokage was painting one of those scrolls again and Kakashi was standing behind with his hands behind his back.
‘Yes I am glad and very thank full you let me into your village, Hokage.’
‘Its all right we are used to it.’
‘umm…What do you meen by you are used to it Hokage?’ said Yuki looking at the Hokage puzzled.
‘It so happens we have one other student with a village beast trapped inside him.’
By now Yuki was sitting up in her chair staring into the Hokage’s eyes.

----------------------flash back ended-------------
Naruto walked out of the room and started crying into his hands sitting on his bed.
‘Naruto?’ I walked into his bedroom and sat next to him, I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.
‘Yuki…all I’ve been through, and now some one has the same issue as me and had to go through so much pain with their family, it makes me feel sad’. Naruto hugged me back, it was kind of a sad moment but caring too.

‘ring ring’ the phone rang and I pulled away from Naruto.
‘Aren’t you going to get that?’ I looked at Naruto, he was still holding me.
‘Leave it…’ as Naruto said those words he kissed me. He placed his hand on my cheek, I blushed and GOD I never blush…well not never but I didn’t expect to see Naruto doing this because he got embarrassed looking at my cleavage let alone kiss me tong style!! (Shivers with disgust…that’s me :D).
As we were doing ‘you-know-what’ a shadow walked into the room.
‘Hahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha’ when we looked TenTen and Neji were standing at the doorway laughing their heads off.
Personally I didn’t think it was funny -_-.
Neji’s mind:

‘God he’s lucky to be making out with her…she’s HOT! Especially her boobs…(makes a dribbling face).

Back to reality:

‘Ha-Ha’ TenTen was still giggling in her amusement and I think Neji dribbled…(CONFUSED FACE).
‘GET OUT!!!’ Naruto yelled at the two standing at the door way.
‘This is my house GET OUT!!’ Naruto pushed them out and walked into the room.
‘Look’s like we should be getting ready for our mission’. He looked down at the floor and up again.
I giggled, got up and got changed into something more comfortable to run around in.
Naruto still stood there.
‘Cough…do you mind?’ I grinned at Naruto as I lifted my top up half way.
‘Aw…umm I’m sorry ill wait outside.’
‘Dammit!’
‘What’s the matter?’ Naruto turned around again.
‘I wanted you to say ‘I’m so breasty’. I giggled and Naruto ran at me we both fell onto the bed, He pinned my arms down and his hair brushed against my cheeks and our noses nearly touched.
Suddenly there was a BIG BANG!
Me and Naruto fell of the bed. AGAIN.
‘SHIT WHAT WAS THAT?!’ Naruto looked down at me because he fell on top of me.
‘Ill go look…’ Naruto slowly got up and before he walked out he grabbed a stick that he used for training.
Holding it like a baseball bat he crept slowly outside the bedroom.
‘Is anyone there…hello?’ Naruto was now over by the couch and I was peeking behind the door frame.
‘I don’t think there’s now one there Naruto.’ I was now standing and leaning against the door frame looking at Naruto.
We heard a wimpering sound from behind the couch.
I hid behind the door frame again.
‘What is it Naruto?’ I asked him hiding behind the door frame as I just said…duh?
Suddenly Hinata stood up and shouted at Naruto.
‘I LOVED YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?’ Then she ran off out the open door of Naruto’s house.

---------------Hinata’s mind---------------------
I cant believe him…I loved him and when I go over t tell him about how I feel about him…I find him on top of another girl…He’s such a flabadob…flabadob? God love does say crazy thing’s...:S

--------------Back to reality-------------------

---------------Hinata’s POV-------------------
I ran out of the house and by accident I ran straight into Kiba and Akamaru…
‘Hinata?’
I was crying and I hugged him I couldn’t stop myself, it hurt so much!
‘Hianta…’ Kiba hugged me back we were now knealing on the floor with Akamaru crying and wining into my thigh.
How stupid was I…I didn’t need Naruto…I have every thing I need right here.
Someone that loves me.
Someone that would make me happy.
HOT BOY!!
Cute too…:D
And I love boys that wore make-up I thought Naruto wore mascara at one point because his eyelashes are HUGE!!!
‘Hinata are you ok?’
‘Kiba…it hurts…’
‘Hinata…don’t worry im here..’
--------------------Kiba’s mind------------------
Yeah looks like I will be having fun tonight….:3
‘Its alright Hinata…I’m here.’ I hugged her back because I didn’t exactly know what was wrong but I felt sorry for her…
‘Come with me…ill take you to my house.’ :3

---------------Naruto’s POV--------------------
I couldn’t believe that Hinata was in love with me…I couldn’t of done anything because I am in love with another…Yuki.
‘Maby I should go talk to her.’ I started to walk out of the door but Yuki stopped me with her hand covering a door.
‘You should leave her alone…I understand what she is going through.’
I looked up at Yuki.
‘What do you mean you understand?’ I was still staring at Yuki.

---------------Yuki POV-----------------
Naruto was looking at me with his sympathetic look…I thought about why I understood…well actually I saw her bump into Kiba and Kiba had a horny face on so he would of made her feel better...if you know what I mean.
‘I’m a girl…duh?’ I tried to make it easy for Naruto to understand because he weren’t that brainy…(obviously).
‘Ok…I’m just shocked a little bit that’s all…all those years I hang around with Hinata she had feeling’s for me…’
‘Naruto…’
There was another knock on the door…
Kakashi walked in.
‘Are you two going to show up for training or what?’ Kakashi stood there looking at us.
And behind him were Sakura and Sasuke.
‘Uh yeah…’ I grabbed my gear bag, which carried some of my ninja weapons like kunai’s and nobody knew I kept katana’s at the back of my clothing…hehe (evil laugh).
Me Naruto walked out of the door behind kakashi and I found myself walking next to Sasuke.
‘Hey…you ok.’ I asked him that question because he looked kind of…well sad, he was constantly staring at the ground with his hands in his pockets.
‘What made you think there was something wrong with me?’ Sasuke gave me evils and walked ahead.
‘Well you do look a tad depressed…’ I said it loud enough so everyone could here me Sasuke looked back at me and gave me a double-barrelled look.
And I think I heard a crack of laughter coming from Kakashi and Sakura.
Sakura was now walking so close to Sasuke their arms were brushing.
‘Hey Sasuke-kun…’ Sakura pulled a teasing face.
‘Go away…’ Sasuke then carried on walking until he disappeared into the distance of the training ground that was our destination.
‘What’s wrong with him?’ I turned to Kakashi that was reading his old orange book.
‘Ill tell you later…’ Kakashi said that and looked up to see that Sasuke was sitting next to a rock.
I ran in that direction to see what was wrong.
‘Hey Sasuke…sorry about earlier are you alright?’ I sat down next to Sasuke.
But before I knew it he kissed me!
‘SASUKE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!’
I pulled away and Sasuke was still staring at me…
‘SASUKE…DON’T YOU DARE KISS HER AGAIN!’ Naruto coursed that with Sakura and Naruto pulled me away and Sakura pulled Sasuke and to my surprise there was no reaction when Sakura pulled him away!
‘Here we go again with the shouting…’ Kakashi came over and stopped the shouting immediately and tried to start the training and yes he did succeed.
We started to do this teem work thing but Sasuke was still a bit depressed… :S

------------Naruto’s POV---------------
I cant believe that Sasuke…he can have any girl he wants and he chooses mine! I could beat him up but he is acting more weird than normal.
‘Hey Naruto…why is Sasuke so emo?’ I was doing hand-to-hand combat with Yuki when she asked me that question.
‘Well…he is a bit more weird than usual.’
‘Didn’t you mind when he kissed me?’
‘No I didn’t mind I wish Sasuke was…’
‘Was what?’
‘Never mind…’ I looked up at Yuki to see a grin.
We were training by the forest rite out side the trees and Yuki pulled me into the trees and gave me a kiss.

-------------Yuki’s POV--------------
I couldn’t help it. It was like I don’t know, I had the erg to kiss and hug Naruto or even more…:3
We were now laying on the floor with me on top of Naruto he was blushing like mad.
I kept on kissing him and started giggling.
I pinned him down to the floor but he sat up and kissed me I couldn’t pull away because I was pinned against the tree and I was sitting down.
I placed Naruto’s hands around my waste and we kissed more.
And yes it was tongue action…:3.
Before we could do any more…:3 there was a rustle in the bushes.
‘Hey what’s that?’ I asked Naruto who was still clinging on to me.
‘Don’t worry about them…’ Before I could protest Naruto kissed once more but didn’t seem to stop I still had my eyes open and I noticed that a coat kind of flew over the bush next to us.
I pushed Naruto away gently.
‘Naruto…isn’t that Hinata’s Jacket?’ I pointed over to the jacket that was lying on the floor.
‘Yeah it is and don’t get me upset about the Hinata thing…’
‘I don’t think you have to…’
‘What?’ I pointed over to the bush and all you could here was a scream (YES the orgasmic scream, well groan if that’s what you want to call it…).
I giggled and Naruto was just staring into the bush that was shaking rite in front of him.
‘KIBA!!!!’ I giggled louder and because I thought that was a mid orgasm scream coming from the bush shouting Kiba!
‘Oh my god was that Hinata?’ Naruto looked over at me pale and shocked he gulped and grabbed my hand he took me behind a tree to hide.
‘Yeah it was…Hinata having an orgasm…?’ Naruto pulled a confused face.
‘Ewww Kiba…’ Naruto’s face went pale and double gulped. I think he was disgusted. But I don’t blame him…KIBA?! :S
next thing before we knew it a naked body appeared from the bush…I burst out laughing it was…Kiba!
He didn’t see us because we were behind a tree obviously but god he was HUGDE!!!
‘Hinata…were are you?’ Kiba came out of the bushes and started shouting Hinata in a teasing voice and then you could here giggling.
Naruto was now lying up against the tree and I had to push against him because I didn’t exactly want horny Kiba to see me, God knows what he’ll want with me.
‘You have to catch me…’ you could here Hinata from the distance running through the bushes.
‘Uh Yuki…I’m getting pretty grossed out now…’
‘Shh…they might here us…’ I tried to peep behind the tree to see what was happening.
‘Yuki?’
‘What’s the matter Naruto?’
‘Uh…’
‘Naruto?’ I looked over at Naruto to see a tilted head and blue crystal eyes staring at me.
‘Uh…what’s the matter Naruto?’ I looked up at him.
‘Uh…never mind’
‘Naruto…tell me’
‘No I didn’t want to say anything’.
‘But…you just asked me to-‘.
‘Never mind Yuki…’ I looked at him weird but the funny weird, his head was still drooping down to the ground.
‘What are we suppose to do know?’
‘Why don’t we just run for it’.
‘But what happens if Kakashi gets suspicious? I don’t like Kiba that much but I don’t want Kakashi to find him naked or Hinata’.
‘We’ll just say we…I don’t know we’ll make something up, I don’t exactly want to hear orgasmic noises’.
‘Ok…1…2…3’. We started running but when we got to the entrance of the bushes…I tripped and Naruto fell too.
‘Ooff…’ We both fell into the nearest bush and Naruto was obviously going to fall on top of me…oh wait a minuet I had it wrong it’s the other way round.
I started laughing and giggling Naruto was on the floor and I fell on top of him.
‘What are you laughing at?’ Naruto asked me in a teasing way.
‘Kind of a coincidence…’
‘Yeah and we were going to exit the quiet approach’. I got up from Naruto and helped him up and made our way out of the opening.
When we got back on to the training field…We started sparing again and Kakashi didn’t notice a thing…well at least I didn’t think he did.
While Naruto and me were sparring I looked over at Sakura and Sasuke…I think Sasuke is teaching Sakura I said to my self.
‘Did you say something Yuki?’ Naruto and me had sat down to have a rest.
‘Yeah I think Sasuke and Sakura are getting along…’ I looked over once more.
‘Oh yeah I think Sasuke is teaching Sakura the fire jutsu’.
‘Yeah…that was the first fire jutsu I ever learned’.
‘But I thought yours had an extra thing because of…umm’
‘The beast?’
‘Yeah…’
‘Yeah…do you have a special power too?’
‘Umm…well I feel different chakra inside my body sometimes when I get frustrated or really mad…’
Naruto looked down at the floor in disappointment.
‘Naruto…?’
‘Sorry just having a short flash back’. I looked over at Naruto who was now laying on the ground looking at the sky.
‘Naruto do you want to tell me something?’
‘Umm…I’ll tell you after training…’
‘Ok…’, I lay down beside Naruto and picked a daisy that was sprouting beside me.
‘Pretty place…Kohona is one of the best places I’ve ever been to’.
‘You’ve been to more places than the snow village?’
‘Uh…yeah I kind of got moved around because people were getting really scared of me…they thought that I was going to hurt them, so they wanted me far away’.
‘Yuki…’
‘Ehem…’
‘We looked over to the right to see Kakashi standing there with his head berried in his book.
‘Are you two going to train or sit there picking daisy’s?’
‘Sit here pick some daisy’s…’
‘Ha ha very funny Yuki…well training is over anyway you may go home and no monkey business…’
Naruto looked at Kakashi with a puzzled face…Kakashi was now walking away to Sasuke and Sakura.
‘What does he mean by monkey business?’
‘Uh…’
‘Tell me?’
‘Lets just say the business Kiba and Hinata have been doing…’
‘EWWW!’ I giggled and pushed him and started running back to his house, which was only down the end of the path.
‘Hey come back here…’
‘I got to the house and hid behind the sofa’.
‘Yuki where are you?’
‘BOO!’
‘AAAAA’
‘HA HA!’ I fell on to the sofa with laughter and that’s when Naruto started flirting with me…and I liked it…:3
‘Naruto who was your first kiss?’
‘Uh…what’s it to you?’
‘Just wanted to know?’
‘Uh…’
‘Come on I want tell anyone…’
‘…’ Naruto looked down at the ground and pulled a sympathetic look and looked up again, by now we were looking at each other and Naruto was in the process of twigging his fingers.
‘Naruto?’
‘Uh…it was…’ Naruto stuttered.
‘It…was you’. I looked at Naruto and I couldn’t help it but I kind of offended Naruto…
‘Awwwww…that is sooooooo cute!’ I jumped at Naruto and gave him a hug and we both fell on to the sofa again I think Naruto blushed.
‘Yuki…’ Naruto crossed his arms and pulled a pout.
‘Its not fair…who was your first kiss’. Naruto was still sitting there with his arms and legs crossed pulling the most cutest face ever! And he was sooo stubborn!
‘Umm…why do you want to know’, I gave Naruto a teasing look and ran in to the bedroom.
Naruto followed me and tripped onto the bed clumsily as I hid behind the door.
Naruto lay on the bed and pouted as stubbornly as possible.
‘Tell me!’ I lie down beside him and turn to face him.
‘Why do you want to know?’ I looked over at Naruto and he was still looking stubborn.
‘Because I told you…’
‘You wouldn’t know her anyway’.
‘HER!?’ Dimmitt said it…what if he turns off me or something.
‘Uh no I meant…Him yeah a him…’
‘Tell me the truth Yuki…ARE YOU BISEXUAL!!!?’
‘Uh no it was a dare!’
‘A dare! So you did kiss a girl!’
‘Why do you want to know?’
‘So you did!’
‘Fine I did!’
‘You kissed a girl!?...god that’s a turn on’.
‘…What?’
‘No I didn’t say anything!’ Naruto Turned away from me so I couldn’t see his face…I think he said…that’s a turn on…
‘Naruto…do I turn you on?’ I pulled a teas face again and tried to turn him around.
‘Uh…what if I said yes…’
‘Well…I’d have to see what I can do’.

---------------------Naruto’s POV----------------
I couldn’t believe it! Yuki just gave me a hint to do stuff with her! SWEET!
I finally turned around to see Yuki’s face pulling the cheesiest smile ever.
We lie there for a while staring at each other and then it happened.
‘…’Yuki kissed me and we started the first kiss all over again. (Yeah that’s the one when I nearly took of her bra strap…I was so close, but now I can do it all over again :3).
I reached up behind her and put my hand up her top I felt her bra strap.
While we were kissing I think she giggled.
Well if someone walked in and saw this I think they would mistake us for Kiba and Hinata.
So both of us laying on the bed kissing and I was about to undo her bra, could this get any better?
Yuki pulled away and just stared at me.
‘What’s the matter Yuki?’ I looked at Yuki and then my fingers slipped and her bra came undone!!
‘NARUTO!!!’ Yuki’s cute face soon turned to an angry one…but I thought she was still cute…
‘SORRY!!!’ Yuki was struggling to do up the bra strap but to late her bra had slipped off to the floor.
I stared in amazement to see Yuki sitting up on the bed looking straight at me with no bra on (top still on)
Yuki stood up and tried to act calm…she walked over to the wardrobe and took a bra and walked in to the living room.
I followed her and I was still staring with my jaw to the floor anime style.
Yuki looked at me.
‘Well…you going to help me or not?’ she took off her top when her back was facing to me and slipped on the bra.
I walked forward slowly and tried to do up the bra for her and I did. BUMMER! I wanted to have some fun:’( .
Yuki turned around to face me.
‘Didn’t know you had it in you…Naruto she smiled and picked up her top and put it on.
I was still looking at her in the eyes…I so wanted to see her naked, she’s more arousing than my sexy ninjutso!
Wait a minuet! I have an idea!
-------------------YUKI’S POV-------------------
Naruto was still staring at me…but he looked sweet until he pulled this face that made him look like he was having a vision.
Weird…
‘Uh Naruto…are you ok?’ I started coming towards him to put my hand on his shoulder.
But I noticed something down below.
I stepped back and pointed down to his trousers.
‘PUT THAT AWAY!!!!!!’ haha Naruto actually had a boner.
‘Ooop’s.’ Naruto ran into the bedroom and dived under the quilts.
I followed Naruto in to the bed room I sat on the bed next to Naruto’s body under the covers.
‘Naruto…I didn’t know you liked me THAT much’. I was now teasing Naruto.
‘Leave me alone!’ A muffled voice came from under the covers.
‘Naruto I was only kidding’.
Naruto whispered from under the covers. ‘Didn’t sound like…’ I think I felt sorry for Naruto.
I placed my hand on which felt like his head and stroked it…yes it WAS his head.
‘Naruto, why are you ashamed that you have a boner?’
‘Because! You always make fun of me!’
I jumped in under the quilts with Naruto and all I could see was Naruto staring at me with his crystal blue eyes and shiny blond hair.
‘Go away!’
‘Well your not going to get rid of that your self’. I pulled a smirk and pointed down below, I think Naruto blushed.
‘Well it’s gone now so you can leave me alone!’ Naruto was still staring at me, why was it always me that made the first moves on Naruto.
‘Your so stubborn you know that…’ I was still staring at Naruto when I grabbed his arms and placed them on my waist.
I pecked him on the cheek and berried my head in his chest.
-------------------NARUTO’S POV----------------
I couldn’t refuse Yuki’s offer so I pulled her closer and she eventually fell asleep, I was still awake I didn’t know why but I had a habit of sniffing her hair..:S
And I didn’t get why Yuki’s hair was purple and her eyes…I thought Sakura was weird, but Yuki’s beautiful!
And has bigger boobs.
This reminded me of the first night we spent together when Yuki was crying about her parents.
I don’t know which is worse, me not knowing my parents or Yuki, knowing her parents and then they left her for the same reasons I had.
I wonder if she’ll ever see her family again? I wish she could if it made her happier.

I woke up the next morning with Yuki on top of me shouting to get up…and she had no top on…:P (Yes she was in her bra)
‘C’mon!!! Naruto get up I wanna go for a walk!!!!!’
Yuki had now pinned my arms down each side and was still on top of me…
‘Ok Ok I’m up. I’m up!’ I scurried off the bed from Yuki’s grasp and walked to the kitchen.
I poured myself a glass of orange juice and leaned against the counter.
I stood there watching Yuki getting dressed in my bedroom.
And no I didn’t see her without her underwear…BUMMER!
‘Are you getting dressed or what?’ Yuki shouted out from my bedroom.
I finished my drink and walked in to the bed room to see Yuki jumping on the bed.
‘I wanna go for a walk!! Take me take me!!’ It was like handling a child.
‘Ok ill get dressed, Why do you want to go for a walk?’
‘Because I haven’t seen Kohona…well not all of it anyways…soooo come on come on!!’ Yuki jumped from the bed into the kitchen and in that time I had changed from my white vest top to my black t-shirt.
Yuki was still running around the house like a maniac!
‘C’mon Naruto!!!’ I had finally changed my boxer shorts and had put on a pair of jeans laying on the bottom of my drawer.
‘Ok, Ok patients is a virtue’. That was weird to say because I’m normally running around not Yuki.
‘What are you a fortune cookie!! Lets go go go!!’ Yuki took me by the hand and led me down the streets of Kohona. Yuki finally stopped running and we both started walking.
‘Where are we going Yuki?’
‘I don’t know you live here…take me somewhere exciting!!!’
Yuki was wearing something different as well today, she was wearing a black top with a silver dragon on it with black tight skinnies and I think she had an anikee badge on one of the pockets.
She looked really nice…to nice…bummer Kiba she’s mine!
‘Uh I don’t know…what about the waterfall?’
‘COOL!!! A waterfall, I’ve never seen one of those before!!’
‘Really?’
‘Yeah take me there’. I looked down at Yuki’s smiling face, her hair looked really shiny today…I wanted to smell it…:’(
we were now passing the Raman shop.
‘Hey Naruto!’ Yuki and me looked over to see Iruka Sensei calling over from the ramen shop.
‘Fancy coming in for a bowl of ramen?’ I looked over at Iruka and as tempting as it was I doubt it if Yuki wanted to watch me eat ramen.
‘Uh ill catch up with you later Iruka sensei!’ I shouted over to the shop where Iruka was holding up the ramen sign’s.
End Notes:
Itachi: Please rate and review!! :D

Sasuke: Please rate and review!!

Bianca_sempai: yeah you two are getting competitive!!! carry on!!

:D
awww what a cute couple by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
every one probably gets what they want in this chapter....hope you enjoy this one...and sorry for the long update...here we go!! aw yeah ne more thing!! i cant believe france lost to england!!! grrrrrr there is no point watching the stupid world cup now!! i didnt meen to offend english people here by the way!! but im welsh and proud of it!!
-----------------IRUKA SESNSEI’S POV------------
I could see Naruto was with the new Girl, Yuki but whe I looked closer they were holing hands…
Naruto with a girlfriend, No way!
‘Ok see you two later!’ I slipped back under the paper signs and started slurping another bowl of ramen.
‘Another bowl of pork ramen please!’
-----------------SASUKE’S POV-------------------
I couldn’t believe that Yuki would rather Naruto than me! Its unfair!
I WANT HER!!!
I felt a sharp burning feeling in my chest when I thought of her…it was weird I was becoming even more depressed.
I just wanted her soo much, maybe this was how Naruto felt like when Sakura liked me…
WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!
---------------------SAKURA’S POV---------------
I couldn’t believe Sasuke was teaching me the fire jutsu!!!
And he taught me quite well…
I wish I could get closer to Sasuke and then Yuki would be jealous of us!!! (evil laugh)
‘(door bell)’
Ill continue my evil laugh later…
‘(door bell)’
‘I’m coming I’m coming already!!’ I opened the door to see Sasuke standing there.
It was like a dream come true!!!
His hair was always perfect!!
I stood, drooling at the sight of what we could do together on our own in my house, in my bedroom, on the bed…(drooled)
‘Uh Sakura are you alright?’
I whipped away the drool from my face and started to talk.
‘Uh yeah I’m, what are you doing here?’
‘I…came to see you?’
Now the drooling moment came back in to my head.
‘Sakura…’ When I looked Sasuke was staring at me with a twitch in his eye.
‘Uh…ok…come in’. Sasuke walked in after me I leaded him to the kitchen and made him a drink.
‘So why did you come and see me?’
‘I was bored…maybe…’ Sasuke always stayed mysterious, he was such a turn on.
He wore a pair of baggy jeans and a black button shirt that was half done with a blue t-shirt under it and the Uchiha sign on the back of the shirt. HOT!
‘Hey I need to go to the bathroom’. I pointed to where the bathroom was to Sasuke I waited in my room.
I started brushing my hair as I sat down in front of the mirror on me dresser table.
‘Hey…’
Sasuke walked into the room.
‘Uh Hey…’ there was a long silence.
‘Uh Sakura can I have some advise?’
‘Uh sure ok’. Oh my god! Sasuke Uchiha was asking me for help!
-------------------SASUKE’S POV----------------
Well I had to get friendly with her before I ask her!
I cannot believe this…
‘Uh…how do you now when your in love?’ I couldn’t believe that I was asking her this!! I don’t even think it is love any way…and I needed to ask her something to get friendly.
‘Uh…’.

Sakura’s mind
‘I cant believe this!!! What happens if he feels love for me’. (Drooling face)

Back to reality
Uh…Sakura…your making weird faces again…’
‘Oh sorry…uh…Tell me when it happens’.
‘You don’t know?’
‘…Cant say I do…’
By now Sakura was staring at the ground.
‘Sakura…?’
‘Why are you asking me this?’
‘Because you’re the only girl I could talk to about this stuff…’
Sakura lifted her head and her eyes met mine…
What this cant be happening I like Yuki!
Well if I do like Yuki why am I so attracted to Sakura.
I’m confused.
Then suddenly I don’t know why but I kissed Sakura.
-----------------SAKURA’S POV------------------
I don’t know why Sasuke is kissing me but I’m not complaining, he was such a good kisser.
We are now sitting on the bed making out when Sasuke still kissing me, lowers me down to the bed.
He’s on top of me still kissing with his arms wrapped around me…I didn’t know a thing about kissing but god it felt good…just hope I don’t drool…:S
----------------YUKI’S POV---------------------

Naruto and me walked away from the ramen bar…then I noticed that Naruto and me were still holding hands…I didn’t blush but I knew Naruto had forgotten we were holding hands…so I didn’t flinch just in case he pulled away…
So both of us walking through the woods with our fingers entwined with each other, I never want this to end.
‘How long left?’
‘Just a fen minuets…’
Naruto was still looking ahead I think he noticed that we were holding hands I could see the tint of red in his cheeks.
‘Uncomfortable…?’ I looked down to the ground.
‘Uh N-no I’m fine…’
‘Well your acting a bit shy than what you were in the bedroom…’ I looked up at Naruto and pulled a smirk.
‘(Blush…blush)’ Naruto when bright red…
‘Naruto are you ok?’
‘Mmmhmm…we are here…’ I looked from Naruto’s red face to a beautiful waterfall…and it was huge!
‘WOW!!! Its beautiful…’
Naruto then turned around and bent down on the ground he turned around with a purple flower, which was the prettiest flower, I had ever seen…it looked like it was glistening.
‘Yeah…it reminds me of you…’ Naruto then came close and slid the flower in my hair and he brushed the access hair out of the way behind my ear.
I blushed this time, and then he came closer and kissed me gentle on my lips with his hand still brushing my cheek.
When he pulled away I leaned in and kiss him. He put his hand behind my head to make the kiss deeper and more passionate.
Now one of Naruto’s hands was behind my head and the other around my waist. My hands were now placed around Naruto’s slim waist; by kissing we concealed body heat.
Before we knew it we were up against a tree. While I hit the tree gently pink cherry blossoms fell in my hair…it looked like it was snowing…it was getting dark to.

When Naruto and me finished kissing I pecked him on the cheek and held his hand and we both walked around the lake together.
The moon was setting and the stars started to come out…it looked like you could see little speckles of glitter scattered around the sky.
It started to get colder…it was like a movie or something.
‘Yuki…?’
‘Mmmhmm?’
‘Do you remember when I was going to say something…when we were training and Kakashi interrupted?’
‘Uh I think…why?’
‘I was going to say something important’. I looked up at Naruto to see him blushing…he started to look to the ground while we were walking.
------------------NARUTO’S POV-----------------
I didn’t know it was so hard to say.
‘I-I…’
‘Naruto just say it…’
‘I love you…’ I looked up at Yuki when I planned it was safe. When I looked, Yuki was staring at me, her purple eyes piercing through mine…
Before I could say anything else she had jumped up and hugged me.
‘I love you to’. Yuki whispered into my ear.
I felt so happy because there was actually someone that loved me. No one had ever appreciated me before they always used to hate me…despise me but now I’m loved by someone I love to.


And when Naruto felt that love Yuki felt the same. She had always travelled on her own no one to care for her…accept for Kakashi and Iruka for Naruto.


-----------------KIBA’S POV----------------
‘Hinata…where are you?’ I’ll find her and then ill give it to her…mwahahahaha.

We’ll leave those two to each other…lets carry on with the story.

-----------------SASUKE’S POV--------------
Me and Sakura had stopped kissing and now were laying on the bed together…I weren’t on top of her now I was laying on my side facing her…and her facing me.
I was stroking her hair back from her eyes, because it kept on falling back to its place I was there for what seemed hours playing with her hair.

‘Sasuke…what changed your mind about liking me?’
Sakura looked from my face to the bed underneath her.
‘I-I realised that I do like you…’
I confessed to Sakura how I felt about her. This is not what I planned to tell her.
End Notes:
just hope that you enjoyed it please comment!! and no bad one please i understand if you dont like my story because its so cheesy and all but come on!!
SEX!! not really...or is there..new visitors =] by Bianca_sempai
Author's Notes:
you would like this one trust mee!! its sooo cute!! lets just say every one gets aske out for a prom!!!
We had grown close to the guy’s, I actually think they don’t hate me now! And since Yuki had been here I feel that no one wants to hate me again, She’s changed my life completely.
‘Hey what you think it is?’ Yuki whispered to me.
‘I don’t know’.
‘Maybe it’s an award or something?’ Kiba answered over Neji.
‘SILENCE! This is an award ceremony!’
‘Told ya!’ Kiba shouted…
‘Kiba would you like to not earn this award?’
‘Sorry Hokage’.
‘Right where was I? Ah yes the award is for working hard and passing the written exams! And the award is a prom!’
Every one got really excited and started whispering and some people shouted yes!
‘The prom will take place in the big dance hall, follow your sensei’s and you’ll receive the invitation make sure you have these when you arrive. If not no entry!’
People from different directions started running to their sensei’s to get the invitation.
Shira and Kimiko were now ninja’s Kimiko was a bit young but she was so good she was moved up about two years so she was in Kiba, Hinata and Shino’s group but she had grown close to Rock Lee. Shira was in Neji, TenTen and Rock Lee’s group.
-------------------YUKI’S POV----------------
The entire guy’s and me walked out with the invitation to the prom and we kept it safe in our pockets.
‘Hey! See ya guys tomorrow, we better be going Kurenai wants to speak to us’. Kiba shouted and walked off with Hinata you could see them holding hands in the distance.
‘Yeah we better be off too!’ Shira and Kimiko followed the two other ninja’s.
TenTen linked arm’s with Neji and walked off with Rock Lee following Kimiko…me and Naruto were worried about her.
As we were walking back we heard some people talking we crept up behind the bush to se who it was. To our surprise it was Ino and Shika-maru.
‘Shika-maru we got to hurry up!! Other wise-‘.
Ino was cut off by Shika-maru putting his finger to her lips.
‘I asked you to come here because…’ Shika-maru blushed and carried on talking.
‘Because…I wanted to ask if you would…uh…go to the prom with me?’ Shika-maru was now staring to the ground and Naruto and me were laughing.
‘Shika-maru…’ Ino stood there and then hugged him.
I pulled Naruto away so we could leave them two alone…
‘Wow wouldn’t of thought that Shika-maru would of asked out Ino!’ I looked over at Naruto.
‘Well some things are unexpected…’ I turned and gave Naruto a peck on the cheek and started running for the house.
-------------------SASUKE’S POV--------------
I walked Sakura back to her house and thought about the last couple of night’s we spent together.
A couple of month’s ago I lost my virginity to her, I’m pretty sure that I do not like Yuki any more…but she is cute.
Sakura and me gained a friendship; I think I was in love with her.
‘Well ill see you tomorrow Sasuke’. Sakura smiled and kissed me, she was about to walk away.
-----------------SAKURA’S POV-----------------
I was about to walk into my house before Sasuke pulled me back and gave me another kiss. Before I could protest my mother opened the door and saw us two kissing on the porch…yeah a little bit of tongue going on there.
Sasuke pulled away and turned towards my mother.
For some reason my mother was smiling, I was about to make an excuse for what we were doing and then she just walked off after saying ‘Well ill leave you two alone’. And then she walked off.

I stood there confused and Sasuke laughed and smiled at me again. I loved the way he smiled…
‘You should smile more often…’ I pecked him on the cheek, Sasuke blushed and I made my way into my house and after a couple more kisses Sasuke finally went home.
--------------KIMIKO’S POV--------------------
I was walking to the destination to meet my sensei when Rock Lee stopped me.
‘Hey!’
‘Hey! Are you okay?’ I asked Lee that question to start a conversation.
‘Yeah…umm…I caught up with you because I wanted to ask you something…’ Lee stood there looking down on me smiling, Shira had carried on walking so I could have “alone time” with Lee.
‘What is it Lee?’
‘I was wondering if you wanted to…umm…go to the…prom with me?’ Rock Lee turned around trying not to show me that he was blushing.
‘Lee…you want to take me? Why?’
‘What do you mean why? You’re beautiful and I-I think you’re the only girl that like’s me…’
‘I looked up at Lee and hugged him…I’d love to go with you!
-------------------KIBA’S POV------------------
Well Hinata and me walked to training ground 6.
I couldn’t get the thoughts and pictures out of my head from seeing Hinata naked.
We didn’t make love that night so Hinata and me still haven’t lost our virginity. I wish my sister didn’t walk in other wise I would be doing it every night since!! Grrrr stupid Hana!! Now she’s blackmailing me for every thing!! Well at least Akamaru weren’t there!! And I’m glad he isn’t here now!!
‘So your going with me to the dance?’
‘Yeah!!’ Hinata kissed me on the cheek and we carried on walking, I blushed again…(weird face).
------------------NEJI’S POV----------------
I walked back with TenTen and she was linking arms with me for some reason, but it felt nice.
I wanted to start talking to her but I couldn’t, I looked over to her and she was smiling.
For how long we walked our position turned to me holding hands with her, it was a good start.
I didn’t know where we were walking to but one of TenTen’s bobbles snapped.
‘Aw…’ TenTen bent down and grabbed the bobble and pulled out the other bobble she attempted to put her hair up in a ponytail.
‘Don’t, you look nice’ I held her other hand and she blushed.
‘I pulled her hair out of the way’.
-------------------NARUTO’S POV--------------
Well I know I have to ask Yuki if we were going or not but I had a feeling she didn’t want to go.
‘Uh…Yuki?’
‘Yeah?’
‘Um…are you going to the dance with me?’ I closed my eyes and faced the other way.
‘Yeah! Why wouldn’t I go with you…your adorable!!!!’ Yuki jumped up and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.
I blushed. :3.
Yuki turned back around and held my hand we walked back to my house. Yuki looked concerned or kind of scared to be honest she was staring at the ground.
‘Yuki, is anything wrong?’ I asked her putting the key through the door.
‘Uh. No. Nothing!’ Yuki walked in and went to the bedroom.
----------------YUKI’S POV-------------------
I don’t know why but I didn’t want to go to the prom. I thought that all the girls would laugh at me because I’m not pretty as they are.
‘Yuki? Is anything the matter?’
‘No I’m fine…’ I sat down on the bed facing the window Naruto sat next to me.
‘You can tell me anything Yuki’. I looked over at Naruto and kissed him on the cheek,
‘Thank you’.
‘Just tell me Yuki’
‘Uh…’
‘C’ummon…’
‘I’m a bit scared to go to the prom because all the other girls are prettier than me’.
‘Yuki…’ Naruto came closer and brushed my cheek with the outside of his hand and kissed me.
The kiss went on for a while until I pulled away.
‘Naruto I’m serious’. I turned away and clutched my stomach.
‘Yuki…your not ugly, you have the perfect figure and your hair is beautiful, like you.
‘Naruto…’ I leaned in and we kissed some more.

------------------KIMIKO’ POV-------------------
I was still hugging Lee when he kissed me on the cheek.
‘I don’t want to push you into anything okay? I respect you.’ Lee whispered into my ear and then kissed my neck and pulled away.
‘Thank you Lee.’

I was tall for my age and mature so I was about the right size for Lee. I turned around to keep walking to training ground 6 when I saw my sister standing there taping her foot, she smirked and walked off.
‘Uh is she okay?’ Lee asked.
‘Yeah she’s going to hold that against me for black mail that’s all’.
‘So why don’t we get her back?’
‘That’s not a bad idea…let’s do it!’
End Notes:
sorry if i get Shira and Kimiko mixed up...their really complicated to get right lol...please review
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6087